Lucy's Pursuits

Story Info
My wife's unquestionable pursuits.
5.4k words
2.84
31k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers

My wife's unquestionable pursuits

I tried to catch her eye. My wife was sitting opposite me across the dining table but her head was turned towards the man sitting next to her as she spoke to him. I would have loved to have heard what she was saying, but I couldn't. I noted that he was smiling as he nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"Where will you go to this summer?" The red haired lady next to me asked. We had been talking about holidays so it was a natural progression in the conversation. I turned towards her and explained that my wife much enjoyed the north coast of Spain. Perhaps that is where we would head I told her. But I was barely half into this conversation with her.

I was more interested in my wife who still had her head turned towards the man. God she was beautiful, even after ten years of marriage. I could see the start of the swell of the naked side of her left breast through the semi-open sided black halter dress. The dress that she had only worn once before; and that was for me. Her dark hair fell partially across her beautiful face and her red lips glistened as she spoke. She was animated in her explanation, as she placed a hand on his arm which was resting on the table. He turned towards her and his eyes dipped to her breasts. The opening in front of the halter would have loosened as she had leant forward. I wondered how much he could see.

"Oh yes, Spain, we love it too." God, this conversation was so mundane I thought. But suddenly my wife looked up at me and caught my eye. I lifted my eyes to heaven in a gesture of boredom. She smiled knowingly as she glanced at the redhead on my right. Her partner was talking to her again. She inclined her head towards him as she listened, but she was looking at me, smiling. I had a suspicion as to what she was thinking and my cock jerked.

"But we prefer Portugal," the redhead continued. She then prattled on about her last visit there. I was barely listening as I studied the man.

John Prendegast and I had been hurriedly introduced before dinner. My wife had told me previously that he was a colleague from work, as was our hostess. He was a good looking dark haired man aged about 50. He was tall, at about six foot, had broad shoulders and large hands; and I remembered what they used to say about large hands! He was dressed smartly in an open neck shirt and slacks. No coat. As it was a warm evening our hostess had told us that gentlemen should remove their jackets. He had grasped my hand firmly with both of his when we had been introduced and he smiled as he shook my hand vigorously. Although we had only spoken for a few minutes I immediately found him to be a likeable sort of chap. He told me that he and my wife worked closely together at the firm, but he didn't indicate how close. They seemed to get on. I saw that as she looked up to him as we had talked. I realised that she found him more than just an interesting colleague. Her eyes had sparkled when he told her that she was to be sitting next to him at dinner.

".... and we drove all the way down the coast."

"Oh, that must have been wonderful," I replied politely as I took another mouthful of the delicious cheese. We were finishing the last course.

"Yes, you should have seen us." Redhead banged on. The redhead realised that I was not into the conversation and thankfully she turned away towards the man on her right. He could now be bored by Portugal, I gratefully thought.

My wife had turned towards him and leaned up so her lips were close to his left ear. Her hand was still on his arm. She whispered something. I watched as his arm, with her hand still on it, moved back, then under the table. Was she the one controlling his arm? Either way both hands were now out of sight. He looked at me and smiled. I returned his smile nervously. He turned and said something to her. She raised her eyebrows and looked at me. I suspected that I was the subject of their conversation.

My wife leant forwards towards me. She smiled. "Darling, I was telling John about the house. He would love to see it."

I nearly choked. "Oh! Do you.... er... want to invite him around sometime?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking about tonight. It would be a nice gesture. Why don't you invite him for a drink? What do you think?" My heart was thumping in my chest.

"Oh. er..... what, tonight?" I looked at John as he smiled at me again. My knee was shaking uncontrollably.

"Yes, darling." It looked as if his left and my wife's right arms were moving under the table. My heart skipped a beat. Was his hand touching my wife? Was she touching him? I took a deep breath. She wanted him to come back to our house. She wanted.... what?

My thoughts were interrupted as our hostess announced that the ladies would retire leaving the men to have a glass of port. Lucy got up from her chair. "I will leave it to you, darling," she told me as walked past me, touching my arm as she left the table. As she passed I saw her constraint free breasts gently bouncing under the dress and the gentle swell of the naked bosom through the side opening. I noticed that John was watching her backside which was also unconstrained beneath the tight material. God that dress was provocative!

xxXxx

Earlier that evening we were in our bedroom getting dressed for going out to dinner. Lucy had had her bath and was sitting at her dressing table with a towel wrapped around her, carefully applying her eye liner. I was selecting my clean shirt from the cupboard.

"I am really looking forward to this evening. We haven't been out to dinner for ages," she told me.

"Yes, it will be fun. And the Wilkinsons always have interesting guests." I replied as I stood behind her. My hands went to her shoulders.

"Yes, it is usually lively," she purred as I caressed her shoulders.

She had finished doing her eyes as the towel slipped away from her body. She opened the top drawer of her dressing table, rumbling within until she extracted a black pair of skimpy panties. My hands moved down her front to cup each breast. She sighed as her nipples became firm. She leaned back against me showing me the tiny black transparent panties in the mirror. "They look fine," I told her.

Her breath was quickening as my hands massaged her breasts. "Oh you are being so naughty," she sighed. The nipples were now fully firm.

"What are you going to wear tonight?" I asked as my hands continued their caress.

She held up the black panties. I laughed and squeezed a nipple hard. "Just those?"

"Well! Ow, oh, stop that." She slapped my hand. But she smiled at me through the mirror. "I thought that I would wear the black dress you gave me."

"Oh, that's a bit daring." She had worn the dress only once. I had seen it on a mannequin in a shop and had immediately bought it for her. She wore it when the two of us had gone out for an intimate dinner to celebrate our last wedding anniversary.

"Well you liked it when I wore it before. If I remember rightly it lead to a rather sexy evening."

Yes, I remembered it well.

She sighed deeply. "Darling, I feel so sexy." I continued massaging the breasts. "Oh, that's so good." She paused.

"Darling?"

"Yes."

"If I find someone interesting...." she turned her face towards me and I kissed her deeply on the lips. "You know. If I like someone.... Could we invite him back?"

"Oh Lucy. Please don't." My cock hardened against her back.

"You see," she whispered. Her hands covered mine on her breasts. "John Prendegast from the office will be there."

This man John, who I had not met at that stage, had featured in many of our fantasies as being the man she would want to fuck if the opportunity arose. Recently, when we made love we would often talk about the appendage of the mysterious John Prendegast as I slipped my length inside her!

"You have always had a shine for him." I said.

"Hmmm. I will tell you if I want you to invite him back. Understand?"

"Oh God, Lucy," I croaked in reply. I was not sure if I was wishing for it to happen or not. But I knew, as my cock hardened against my wife's back, that she could feel my hardness and that would imply my feelings. I would be thrilled if we were to bring a man back to the house for her.

She stood up and slipped the panties over her feet. Her breasts were gloriously swinging down as she bent to pull them up her legs. There was little material, only a slim strip, between her buttocks but the mound of her vulva, although visible through the material, was at last partially covered.

As I put on my shirt I was watching her. God she looked good. She got the dress out of the cupboard and slipped it on. It was a long silk black evening dress with a split up the side to her hip. It had a low loose halter neck front with thin straps that attached around her neck. The back was bare to the waist and the sides only partially covered, leaving the sides of her breast visible. There could be no bra with the design of the halter. The skirt of the dress was tight over her bum. So tight that when she walked you could make out the two distinct cheeks. She wore nothing else. No stockings, no slip, no bra. Just the dress with only the small panties between it and her naked flesh.

She came across the room and kissed me holding the dress over her breasts. "Would you do me up dear?" I tied a bow with the two ends behind her neck. She lowered her hands.

Through the silk of the dress her nipples pushed out proudly. The mounds of her bare breasts were easily visible down the front and to the sides. "I hope that the knot does not come undone," she said.

I slipped a hand through the halter on to her bare breast again. The nipple was still hard after my previous manipulation. She sighed deeply and kissed me on the cheek brushing my half hard cock within my boxers with her hand. "Oh," she said as she looked in my eyes. "Are you hard because of me, my darling?" I kissed her cheek.

"Yes," I croaked. Her hand took a grip.

She turned and looked into my eyes. Her hand started moving up my penis. "You will do what I want, won't you darling?" She gripped my cock tightly. I let out a deep sigh.

"Yes, Lucy."

"Good boy." She slapped my half hard cock with her hand. I think that you had better take your things to the spare room just in case." My cock jumped.

"Oh, Lucy, surely not." I sighed.

"She gave it a final squeeze. "Yes, darling. You have really put me in the mood."

I was close to coming.

"Oh no." Secretly I was ecstatic as my heart thumped.

xxXxx

My wife and I have what is often called a female led open relationship. Without really realising it we fell into an arrangement where, for the most part, Lucy made most of the decisions in our life. She ran the home, she ran the bank accounts, she ran our diaries. It is she who booked our holidays, hotels and flights. But it goes further than that.

There had been three occasions when Lucy had been unfaithful to me. The first time it was a single man she had met at a work convention. She knew that I would agree when she phoned me at home to tell me that she had met someone interesting at the convention and they were going to a club to have a drink. "Would I mind if I got home a bit late?" I had not objected.

How late? It turned out to be 9.00 am the next morning. I was about to leave the house for work. She came into the sitting room and smiled at me then ran upstairs. I shortly heard the bath water running. I had not said anything at the time. I didn't want to loose Lucy nor have a dramatic argument with her. I just accepted the situation and neither of us mentioned it until two months later, by which time it was history.

On the second occasion we had gone out to dinner then attended a theatre with another couple. After the show we had gone to their home for snacks and a drink. The other wife was not feeling well and excused herself to go to bed, leaving the husband, Lucy and me drinking Scotch in their sitting room. After a while I lost the thread of the conversation and started to feel somewhat tired. It had been a hard day's work followed by dinner and the theatre and the Scotch was now taking its toll on me. I suggested to Lucy that we ought to go home. But she would have none of it, particularly, she told me, as she was having such an interesting conversation with Giles. I listened to the drone of their conversation. My eyes felt heavy and then I must have dropped off.

I vaguely remember waking in a bit of haze and noticing that the room was now quiet. I was the only person there. But I was comfortable and shortly I drifted off again.

Lucy woke me sometime later. We went out to the car and she drove us back to our home. When we got into the house I realised that Lucy was in a bit of a mess. Her hair was a tangle, her blouse was missing a button and was hanging out of the waist of her skirt. She gave me a kiss and started going upstairs. I followed.

Shortly we were both in bed naked. I was now fully awake. As she turned towards me I took her in my arms and kissed her again. She turned on to her back. She pushed my head down. I knew what she wanted. My lips were soon on her breast sucking a nipple, then on her stomach, then on her lovely bare vulva. She was dripping wet. I licked enthusiastically. A glob of spunk dribbled from the lips of her labia. I was puzzled. Then I realised. "Good boy," she told me as I tasted another man's semen for the first time. I licked it clean as it continued to ooze from her. Lucy squirmed and moaned softly. I licked her clitoris and this sent her into spasms. Shortly she cried out as she came and I was awarded with another flow of secretion.

"You were very rude this evening." As she came out of her stupor she was holding my head in position between her legs. I did not reply. "Falling asleep. So rude," she told me. I resisted the temptation to tell her that had I not fallen asleep she would not have had the opportunity to have had her tryst with Giles.

"Go downstairs and get the cane, darling." My heart thumped in my chest as my cock jumped. God. I went downstairs and retrieved the cane that she had recently bought from the cupboard. On my return to the bedroom I gave Lucy the cane. She told me to bend over the end of the bed. I did as I was told. She gave me six hard strokes. Afterwards we fell back into bed together and talked and made love for the next three hours before we both fell asleep again. It appeared that the caning had been an enormous aphrodisiac for my Lucy.

That then became the standard punishment! Six strokes, followed by deep hard sex. And I loved it! Sometimes I deliberately picked an argument to goad her!

The third occasion was just one month before the dinner party. It was the most exciting of the three. We were lounging on the sofa together watching TV. She was in her night clothes, a pair of cotton shorts and a loose cotton top which buttoned up the front. I was in a pair of slacks and a tee shirt. My arm was around her shoulder and I was casually caressing her breast through the material of her top. Her breathing was becoming more laboured as I sensed that I was slowly exciting her.

"Darling," she said. I turned my attention to her. "I want to beat you."

My cock rapidly reacted. It was getting hard. "What? Why?"

"I just want to."

"But I haven't done anything..."

"No. But I want to. Get the cane."

"Oh Lucy." I tweaked her nipple hard. She gripped my cock through my trousers.

"Go."

I got up from the sofa with my erection pushing my trousers out. I went to the cupboard and got the cane and gave it to her.

"Good boy. Get in position." I knew that her beating me would significantly increase her ardour again so I was happy to take the pain if it was to lead to a night of good sex.

I slipped down my trousers and boxer shorts and bent over the end of the sofa as had become our custom. She got up. Slowly and surely she delivered four searing strokes. I stood rubbing my bottom but I was still hard and was ready to take her to bed. "Two more, darling," she told me.

I bent over again sticking my bare bottom out towards her. "Two hard ones," she told me.

"Is it exciting you?" I asked.

Swish, "Ouch."

"Yes, darling, you are making me feel so sexy." I turned and saw that she was touching herself. I felt my juices begin to flow.

"Ready?" Swish. Ow. I shot up and rubbed my bottom. Suddenly I couldn't control myself as I ejaculated a strong stream of semen onto the sofa. God I wasn't expecting that.

"Oh, dear," she said. "Just when I am really ready. Come here darling."

I turned towards her. Her hand immediately went to my cock. She puled it but it had contracted too much and was completely soft and gooey. "That's not much good to me," she said.

"Sorry," I replied.

She carried on trying to get some life out of my cock but it was a fruitless task. She looked up to my face. "Darling, while I clear up your mess I want you to go to the pub and find a man to give me what I need."

"Oh, I couldn't do that." But suddenly a spark of life moved within my penis. She felt it.

She slapped my cock. It stared to expand. At least now there was something for her to hold.

"Your getting hard for me again," she told me. But it didn't last. She slapped the cock again. "No, off you go, darling."

Lucy, please. I am sure that I will manage soon."

She slapped my bottom with her hand. "Off you go."

I pulled up my boxers and trousers and headed for the front door.

"Get a move on. I will be waiting," she said as I left the house.

The pub was only a hundred yards down the road. I entered the lounge bar and looked around. There were two or three couples and two well dressed men in suits, obviously off the train from London. But how could I approach a stranger to ask him to come and service my wife. They would think I was mad and would probably call the police. What could I do?

I went into the public bar. They were about twenty or so working class lads who were enjoying a pint or two after a day's work. There was certainly potential here. A couple of the lads I knew acknowledged me. Someone we knew would not be suitable. It would have to be a stranger.

Luck was suddenly with me. A large chap in a builders overalls was just heading to the door to leave. He was about forty, six foot tall with large thick arms and a couple of days beard on him. I followed him as he left the bar. I caught up with him in the car park.

"Er, excuse me."

"Yer."

"I am sorry to bother you but I have a small job at home that needs attention."

"Well how about calling me in the morning." He gave me his card. I looked at it. "Big Jo, Any job undertaken, Small or Large."

"Well it is quite urgent. I will pay double your rate in cash."

"What is it about then?"

"Can I show you at the house? It is just down the road."

"What sort of job is it? Plumbing?"

"Well yes. It is a bit difficult to describe. It won't take you more than fifteen minutes."

"Oh well. OK then, but it better not take long. I need to get back to the misses. It will cost you though. Double time in cash with fifty quid up front. OK?"

"Yes, that's fine." I took out my wallet and gave him £50.

"Hop in the van then."

I got into the van he drove the short distance to my drive. I led him to the front door. I wondered if Lucy would be in the sitting room. Would she be naked? My cock was now hard as I walked awkwardly to the door.

When we got into the house Lucy was nowhere to be seen. I knew where she would be. "It's up here," I told him in a loud voice as I led him up the stairs. At the top of the stairs I saw that our bedroom door was open. I entered the room.

Lucy was lying on our bed naked on her back with her knees up. Her bare vulva was facing us. He was immediately behind me. "Lucy, this is Big Jo," I explained.

paulb85
paulb85
343 Followers
12