Lucy's Revenge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

I did the math and realized I didn't have enough gas to make it home. I was going to have to stop and get gas! I didn't have a cell phone with me to call a friend for help – not that I wanted any friend to see me dressed as I was.

And without my wallet (it was in my pants pocket) I didn't have a credit card to pay at the pump. Gayle or the techies really thought this one through. Armed with only cash I was going to have to walk inside the gas station to pay for the gas!

I just couldn't do it. But what choice did I have? Drive my car till I ran out of gas? Then what would I do? No, that wasn't a viable option. I accepted the fact I was going to have to humiliate myself by going into a gas station dressed as I was pay for the gas.

Why couldn't it have been Halloween so I could have claimed I was going to a costume party?

Then it hit me, I was going to have to pre-pay for the gas. No station would let me pump first and pay later. That meant I was going to have to walk inside the gas station and pay the clerk dressed in lingerie then go back outside and pump the gas! I was going to die of embarrassment but I didn't see that I had a choice.

About this time the tenants from the building came streaming into the parking lot due to the fire drill and I drove off trying to think of an out of the way gas station that wouldn't be busy and I'd never visit again.

I figured it out and drove directly to the gas station. It didn't have many pumps and was located on a secondary street. That didn't mean it was any easier for me.

I parked my car next to the pump furthest from the street and looked around. There was no one else getting gas so I opened my car door and ran as fast as I could into the station. What I couldn't tell from outside the station was there several people inside hanging out with the clerk. She looked to be early twenties and had a few friends of both sexes with her. The conversation stopped and everyone stared at me as I entered.

I was so nervous I could hardly get the words out of my mouth "Give me $20 on pump 3." I practically threw the $20 at her and ran as fast as I could back to my car to start pumping the gas. I could hear their comments following me to my car "Oh my God!" "What the fuck" and "Oh Baby!"

I put the nozzle in my car and squeezed the handle but no gas came out. Oh no! Don't tell me she was going to keep my twenty and not give me gas. If she did, what was I going to do? Call the police?

Finally the pump started working but the entire group from inside the station including the clerk walked out and over to me. They circled around me and laughed at me. Talk about being in a Southwest commercial and wanting to get away! As stupid as it was, I willed the gas to pump faster.

At that point another car pulled into the gas station and stopped at the pump next to me. The driver, a good looking man in his thirties, got out and was going to put gas in his car till he saw me. He stared for a minute then got a big grin on his face and said "Hey baby, how much for a blowjob?"

I couldn't take the humiliation anymore. I stopped pumping gas even though I had put less than $10 dollars in my tank, got in my car and drove off praying I had enough gas to get home. Fortunately I did.

Once I got home I went straight for the hard liquor. I wasn't going to waste my time on the low alcohol content of beer or wine.

After my second martini my heart rate was starting to slow down and that's when the phone rang. I assumed it was my wife because she was due home that weekend and we hadn't talked for a few days. Not that I had any desire to tell her how my days were going!

But the caller wasn't my wife it was Lucy.

"Did you have a good week slut?"

"No Mistress." I knew better than to refer to Lucy as anything other than Mistress. That was a painful and humiliating lesson I had learned and one I wasn't willing to repeat. So regardless of what derogatory four letter words I wanted to call her, I used Mistress.

"Well that's not what I heard. Gayle's been giving me daily updates. I bet you didn't know we know each other did you? It sure sounds like you've been having lots of fun. Dressing up, being exposed, eating pussy and giving blowjobs without ever getting off yourself. I'll bet you're ready to do anything to get the chastity device off aren't you?"

I couldn't deny the truth I needed to cum in the worst way. "Yes Mistress"

"With a little luck you might get lucky tomorrow night but it will all depend on your performance."

"What performance?" I asked

"Don't tell me you've forgotten you're the entertainment at tomorrow night's bachelor party."

Oh fuck! With everything else I'd been put through this week I'd completely put it out of my mind.

Next chapter – the bachelor party and conclusion to this story.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers