Lucy's Revenge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers

Lucy laughed at me and said "Perfect! For the rest of the ride I'm going to slow down or speed up - whatever is necessary to parallel cars so you can do your sexy flirting in between the red stoplights."

Talk about a humiliating drive in the car...this was the worse ever!

We eventually arrived at a large building called Oak Tree Hall. Silly me thought Lucy was taking me to a private residence that only held a few people – not a hall that could hold a hundred or more people.

Once inside the hall Lucy untied my hands and told me to strip. I handed her all my clothes and she went outside and put them in her car. I was left absolutely naked other than the chastity device till she returned with the bags from the trunk of her car.

Lucy smiled at me as she took each item out of the first bag and told me to put them on. It started with a black thong and bra then proceeded to black fishnet thigh highs and my 40DD breast forms. Next she had me put on a full petticoat that would fluff my maid's outfit complete with white apron which came next. Lastly, Lucy ordered me to put on my black 4 inch stiletto heels with ankle straps. She locked the ankle straps so I could not take them off. To top my outfit off she had me put on clip-on earrings, a necklace and numerous bracelets.

Her first orders to me were to greet each guest when they arrived with a curtsey and offer them an adult beverage. I might be able to pass as a woman in a maid's outfit but not if I had to ask them what they wanted to drink. My voice was going to be a dead give-away!

Lucy's objectives were obvious. Expose me to everyone for the man I was even though I was dressed like a maid. Secondly and more importantly, she wanted them to loosen their inhibitions with alcohol so she'd have fun later watching them fuck my ass or cum in my mouth.

As the guests arrived I realized this wasn't going to be an ordinary bachelor party. There were a lot of men showing up that I didn't know – thank God for small favors! Many of the men came stag but quite a few came with women. Then there were the women from the spa and the beauty parlor and their boyfriends. I almost didn't recognize them with their clothes on because I had hardly looked at their faces earlier that day.

Oh fuck!!! Here came co-workers, neighbors and worst of all, my cousins and other close male friends. I had to assume Lucy got access to both my business and personal e-mail address books and invited every one I knew!

I was as humiliated as you could ever imagine as more and more guests arrived. All those recognized me by my voice spread the word to those that hadn't realized who I was. I received lots of comments both rude and suggestive but I countered the comments by telling everyone that would listen that I had lost a bet and had to play maid for this party.

I know this was stupid because I knew the lie wouldn't hold up once I started my striptease and Lucy offered my services to satisfy everyone. However, it did shut a few people for the moment

It was almost two hours before everyone arrived including the groom to be. I'd been teased, humiliated, had my ass pinched and my feet were killing me in my heels. But I was the perfect maid. I allowed anything to happen without complaint and continually walked around serving drinks and snacks. Lucy finally grabbed me by the arm and told me it was time to stop being a maid and to become every man's fantasy stripper.

She led me into a backroom where she ordered me to strip naked before I changed into my stripper's outfit that was laid out for me. It consisted of a white garterbelt, fishnet stockings, lacy g-string, a white lacy bra and red 4 inch heels. And to top it off was a short and sleazy nurse's outfit.

I thought the outfit was very sexy and my cock was reacting as much as it could inside its cage. Only I was thinking the outfit would be very sexy on a beautiful woman not me!

"Lucy, there is no way I'm putting on that outfit and going back out to the party."

WHACK! Lucy slapped me hard across my face "What did you call me slut?" she asked in a very menacing tone.

I immediately realized my mistake by calling Lucy by her name "I'm sorry Mistress, please forgive me!" I pleaded.

"That is going to cost you some real punishment slut. Now what is this about you not putting on the outfit I chose for you and going back out and being the party favor?"

"Well Mistress, your blackmail material is gone. Everyone has already seen me dressed in women's clothes."

"True, but they haven't seen the videos of you sucking cocks and being fucked in the ass." Lucy countered.

"But if I go out there and strip then give blowjobs or allow myself to be fucked in the ass like you want then it's no different than you showing the video. Like I said, you can no longer blackmail me." For once I had the upper hand with Lucy.

Lucy smiled at me and proceeded to unbutton her blouse. When all the buttons were undone she slowly took it off leaving her topless but for a very sheer bra that I could clearly see her hard nipples through. Damn they looked good!

Then she reached behind her back and I could hear the sound of her unzipping her skirt. When she was done unzipping her skirt, she wiggled her hips and her skirt fell off and around her ankles. She stepped out of her skirt and stood before me in her sheer bra with a matching thong and high heels.

Talk about getting turned on! Her thong was sheer enough that I could tell she was completely shaved and those nipples were just begging me to suck on them. I wanted to jump her bones more than anything in the world at that moment.

Lucy took the two steps necessary to be directly in front of me and our bodies touching. Then she reached down with one hand and started to play with my balls and used her other hand to gently play with my nipples. If it weren't for the chastity device on my cock I would have cum in about 30 seconds.

It felt so good and I desperately needed to cum and Lucy knew it. She continued her foreplay till I was almost delirious. Then she stopped and took a step back from me. Personally I think it was just so I could take in her almost naked body and drool over her. At that point I had the worst case of blue balls known to mankind.

Lucy looked into my eyes with her evil smile and said "You're right slut; I may not be able to blackmail you anymore. But if you ever want your chastity device removed you'll put on the outfit I've laid out for you and you'll go out there and suck every cock till they cum in your mouth and you swallow every drop. Then you're going to bend over and spread your ass cheeks so every man that wants to, can fuck your ass."

She continued "I want you to know besides just enjoying the revenge, dominating you has turned me on immensely. My pussy gets wet watching you suck cocks against your will. And seeing a man pound your ass with his hard cock almost makes me orgasm without even touching myself."

'I know you desperately want to cum so here's the deal. You go out there all dressed sexy in the outfit I've laid out for you and do a striptease. Then I want to watch you satisfy every hard cock because it will get me even more turned on. Only then will your chastity device be removed and I'll let you fuck me and we'll both get off together."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. Lucy letting me fuck her? I'd give my left nut to fuck her but didn't think she was serious. "I'm sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing you'd ever let me fuck you."

With that Lucy put her hand down the front of her panties and extended a finger to rub her clit. Because her thong was sheer I could watch everything she did and I couldn't believe it when her finger disappeared inside her pussy. Soon it reappeared and she took her hand out of her panties and offered me her finger to suck on. It was covered with her pussy juice and it turned me on!

I wasted no time and licked her finger clean. Damn she tasted good and I could only hope someday I'd be allowed to lick her pussy.

In a very sexy voice Lucy said "See how turned on I am by the thought of you sucking cocks and being fucked? I give you my word that if you satisfy every cock at this party until they can't get it up anymore then I will let you fuck me. I'll even give you a blowjob after that and if you can get it up a third time I'll let you fuck my ass. That is a promise. But, believe me when I say I will not remove your chastity device till every man is satisfied."

"So, are you man enough to go out there and suck and fuck then come back here and fuck my brains out or should I just flush the keys to the chastity device down the toilet and you'll never cum again as long as you live?"

What choice did I have? I didn't want to suck any more cocks much less have them up my ass but I desperately needed to cum and was willing to do anything to have the chastity device removed. And to get to fuck Lucy! Especially in the ass after all she put me through! You bet I could get it up three times and I was eager to get out to the party and satisfy all the cocks so I could then fuck Lucy.

I said "Mistress, I'm man enough to take on all those hard cocks and come back here and fuck you."

"I just want to make sure. You want to suck every man's cock then when they get hard again have them fuck you up the ass and when you're done the first thing you want to do is fuck me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then let's get you ready for your real coming out party." And with that Lucy helped me get dressed. When she was done I looked in the full length mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. I was hot! The nurse's uniform wasn't a real one – it was a stripper's dress and barely covered my crotch. The top part was missing its buttons so my 40DD boobs were busting out. If it was a woman in the outfit vs. me I would have seriously considered fucking her on the spot.

Lucy made sure my hair and make-up were perfect then led me back out into the party. It took all of sixty seconds for everyone's conversation to die off and all eyes were on me. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

I was totally embarrassed and humiliated and that's when the stripping music started. My options were limited. I could run or strip. But I knew running wasn't an option. So I strutted to the middle of the room then began a slow sensual dance.

Since I only had one item to take off (that being the dress) I took my time by lifting the bottom of the dress and flashing my ass to everyone's cheers then letting it fall back in place. Eventually I had no choice so I undid the few buttons that were on the dress and finally let the dress come off me completely.

Here I stood in front of about fifty people (mostly men) in just a garterbelt, stockings, g-string, bra and heels. I had to assume by then that everyone knew I was a man dressed as a slut and what I was here for.

I wanted to get the evening's entertainment over with fast so I tried a shortcut.

I asked "Who's the groom to be?" in my most feminine voice and everyone pointed to one man who sat in a chair with a beet red face. I couldn't tell if he was more embarrassed than me or not. I sensuously walked up to him wiggling my hips then got on my knees in front of him.

All I could think to say was "I hope your bride doesn't think you're cheating if I give you a blowjob." And with that I unzipped his pants and reached into his boxers and pulled out a half hard cock.

Everyone cheered!!!

I proceeded to give him the blowjob of his life while everyone watched. Call it ego but after only two weeks and all the cocks I'd been forced to suck, I now knew how to give a one hell of a blowjob - definitely not a skill I ever aspired to obtain.

I knew his future wife could never give the blowjob I was giving him and it gave me a perverse pleasure. I took my time and licked and sucked his cock till he was thrusting in my mouth trying to cum. Maybe it was my frustration from not being allowed to cum but I wasn't going to allow him to shoot his wad down my throat till I wanted it.

So I just backed off and opened my mouth wider so he had no friction and couldn't cum. I made him suffer till he begged to cum. I had the power and abused it. I took his cock out my mouth and started to gently lick and suck on his balls. I was driving him nuts. I finally took his cock back in my mouth but snuck a finger up to his asshole. I didn't enter it for fear of what he might do but just played around the opening.

He grabbed the sides of my head and held it in place while fucked my face. I opened my mouth wide, relaxed my throat and deep throated his cock. Then I started to apply more pressure with my finger on his ass. This must have pushed him over the edge because his ass relaxed and my finger slipped inside as he came down my throat.

Everyone in the room knew he was cumming because he started yelling "Oh God! Oh Fuck!" over and over.

I know no man can pump gallons of cum but it sure felt like it. The first two squirts of cum went straight down my throat then as he pulled out a little he filled my mouth with rest of his load and it was a lot! Damn, didn't his fiancé ever take care of him?

I wasn't going to give anyone the satisfaction of gagging or letting anyone see any of his cum drip down my chin so I swallowed every last drop. I looked up at the groom's eyes that were glazed over and thought, OK straight boy, if you ever want it as good again you're going to have to submit to me. Let's reverse the roles and see how good you are? And if you take good care of me, I'll take good care of you.

Granted those thoughts went through my mind in about two seconds without any forethought, but what the heck was I thinking? There was no way I'd ever be engaged in any gay sex after tonight.

I stood up and there was a thunderous applause for my performance. I blushed beet red and tried to walk out of the room as fast as I could but was grabbed by a couple of guys and led back over to a table that had been placed in the center of the room.

I was held standing against the table and someone pulled my legs apart and put leather cuffs around my ankles. The cuffs were then attached to the legs of the table and I could no longer put my legs together. My hands were pulled behind my back and handcuffs were put on me. A collar was put around my neck and I was bent over the table and held down.

I felt someone fumbling with my g-string and then it was cut-off leaving me bottomless. Someone grabbed my balls (the chastity device left them exposed) and tied some thin rope tightly around them. The rope that was tied around my balls was pulled under the table and tied to the ring in the front of my collar but not before it was pulled enough to stretch my balls. It was uncomfortable but not painful – yet!

I was completely helpless. My legs were spread with my ass exposed – I could guess why! My head hung over the table giving any hard cock the perfect upward angle into my mouth. Sure I could raise up from the table a little to avoid sucking on a cock but that would pull on my balls. I was tied down in the perfect suck and fuck position and I knew I was in for a long night.

I was left alone for a few minutes and Lucy came over to talk with me in a low voice so no one else could hear. "You are going to absolutely love this slut. The company that is going to videotape and take pictures at the wedding is here tonight to take lots of pictures and videotape you tonight. They started earlier when you performed your striptease and sucked off the groom, but I'm sure you were having too much fun to notice."

"And the best part is they're videotaping tonight for free because they want to start an adult website and you're going to be their first star! Of course I had to forge your signature on their consent forms. You can always take them to court to get your videos and pictures removed from their site can you imagine how many thousands of people will have already seen you sucking and fucking like the perfect gay crossdresser you are?

"You might be able to convince some people that the remainder of tonight isn't of your own free will. But after they see your striptease and the blowjob you gave to the groom I doubt it!"

How the hell did I ever get in these positions and why was Lucy always there to take advantage???

Lucy stepped back and yelled out "Let the party games begin!"

First there was the whipping contest. Everyone took their turn whipping my ass one time with a riding crop. I don't know if you've ever had your ass whipped with a riding crop but it's a very narrow and firm piece of synthetic material about pencil thick that hurts like hell. It's meant for a horse that has little feeling in his muscular hindquarters but if hit too hard the horse will buck the rider off for good cause. It's not meant for whipping a human ass, especially mine!

Lucy explained after each person took there one turn whipping my ass they were going to sign their name to the red welt they caused and at the end of the evening the welt that still stood out the most would earn its owner a $100 gift certificate. In case of a tie there would be a whip-off on my balls so I better hope someone won outright.

The gift certificate gave everyone the incentive they needed to whip my ass as hard as they could – as if they really needed it!

The first whip made me jump it hurt so much and I quickly learned a valuable lesson. Don't stand up no matter how much it hurts because having your balls pulled will hurt even more. Some of the whips weren't too bad but others brought tears to my eyes. I begged for a gag to bite down on instead of screaming in pain but no one would give me one. The competition seemed to be about how loud they could make me cry out in pain which I assumed also left the biggest welts.

But there were a few people that didn't seem to care about winning; they wanted to cause the most pain. They didn't whip across my ass horizontally but whipped vertically up and down my ass crack. My poor asshole was nailed every time and would explode in pain. Each and every time I couldn't help but jerk up and would almost tear my balls off. Fuck that hurt!

The next game was termed "Women's Revenge". Each of the women that were interested was given the choice of strap-on dildos to use in my ass. They had all been hand picked and purchased by Lucy and I was to find out they were all very, very thick, extremely long and/or had nubs on them to abuse my ass.

Lucy was first and had a monster cock strapped on that she made me suck while she explained the rules to everyone.

"Each of us women will have five minutes to fuck this slut's ass as many times as we can. A stroke only counts if the dildo is pulled completely out of Cynthia's ass then is shoved all the way back in. The woman with the most strokes gets the $250 gift certificate to Nordstrom's that I have donated."

"This slut will have five minutes to lubricate the next dildo that's going up his ass by sucking on it while I fuck him."

And with that Lucy took the strap-on out of my mouth and walked around behind me. She positioned the strap-on at my asshole and with a very hard push shoved it all the way up my ass. I opened my mouth to scream in pain but had another strap-on shoved down my throat effectively gagging me.

Lucy proceeded to pound my ass with her strap-on that would make any guy jealous. She fucked me harder and faster than any guy could for five minutes straight. Unfortunately for me she was also rubbing my prostrate making me horny as hell.

All the remaining women gave me a good ass fucking but they just couldn't match Lucy's passion for fucking me. My poor ass was stretched wide and fucked deeply but as much as the dildos rubbed my prostate I never came. I was amazed at horny I was and was ready to do anything to be allowed to cum.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
607 Followers