Lucy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

After a few seconds and coming to my senses. "On second thought, you must promise me you won't make me do anything to get me arrested or I'll get back in my car right now and drive away and the hell with what you'll do with the tape!" Pretty strong words for a man with no legs to stand on – but I had to try.

"I swear, I'll not order you to do anything that will get you arrested." Then with her evil grin. "After all, if I want to see you butt fucked, I want to see it up close and personal. I won't get to watch if you're in jail. So no, I swear I will not get you arrested."

Lucy gave me another evil smile and at that point I should have known she had already thought through this entire scenario and was a hell of a lot smarter than me. I was doomed and didn't even know it!

Lucy then pulled out a pair of handcuffs and handed them to me and told me to handcuff my hands behind my back. I didn't see where I had a choice so I did as ordered. She then told me to sit down and said "Let's talk. I'm going to ask you some questions but before I do, you need to know I expect your answers to all my questions to be immediate, truthful and complete. If I catch you in a lie or even suspect you're lying, then the tapes will be distributed. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Do you believe I'm still pissed at you enough that I'll distribute the tape if you don't answer my questions truthfully or don't do anything I say both today and next time?"

"Yes"

"That's good you believe it because I swear I will. In fact I'm still so pissed at you I almost hope I catch you in a lie or refuse to do something so I can distribute it. So let's begin, why did you make that tape?"

I hesitated for a few seconds but knew I had no choice but to answer so I said "My online Master ordered me to do a strip, suck and fuck performance for him via my webcam and I decided I wanted a video to relive what I did at a later date."

Lucy burst out laughing "You have an online Master, why? Does he know made this tape? I want his e-mail address."

The questions kept coming and I answered each one truthfully.

Then with her evil smile Lucy said "Let's change topics. Have you ever had sex with a man?"

"No"

"Dressed like you are and after watching your video I don't believe you. Tomorrow I'm going to distribute your tape."

"No! I'm being honest I've never had sex with a man. I've had fantasies, but have never, ever, ever had sex with a man! You've got to believe me!" I cried.

"OK, then tell me your gay fantasies and if my pussy isn't dripping wet when you're done, then I'm distributing the tape."

I had no idea what would turn Lucy on so I told her my most risqué fantasies as well as a couple of other kinky ideas that weren't anything I'd ever fantasized about but hoped they'd get her off.

It must have worked because she finally smiled and said "I must admit those fantasies were hot and I'm going to do my best to fulfill each and every one of them." Not what I had in mind when I started talking. "However, you never talked about yourself cumming, why not? I hate to give you a compliment but your hard-on at the beginning of the tape was very impressive and under different circumstances I'd jump your bone and fuck myself silly."

I couldn't believe Lucy was saying this. If I wasn't married, I'd fuck her in a New York second. She's a strawberry blonde with small tits but I've always suspected hot in bed! But I answered truthfully while leaving her out of the equation. "In my fantasies I'm always the submissive slut that's not allowed to cum but must satisfy everyone else."

"So slut, do you want to fuck me?

I had no option but to answer truthfully, "Yes Lucy, I want to fuck you."

"Do you want to eat me?" Lucy asked while taking a very wet finger out of her jeans that could only have come from her pussy.

"Yes"

"Well here, lick my finger clean so you know good I taste." She held out her finger and I tentively stuck out my tongue so I could lick it. "That won't do! I want you to lick and suck my finger like it's a hard cock covered in my pussy juice." And with that she stuck her finger my mouth and held it there while I licked and sucked on it for at least three minutes.

"So how did that taste?" And I truthfully answered that it was very tasty. "Well maybe with a little luck today I'll find a nice cock to fuck then allow you to lick it clean. I imagine it will be very wet from the tip to the base with a mixture of my pussy juice and his cum. And when you're done licking his cock clean I'll have him stick it back in my pussy to get it covered with our juices again so you can lick it clean a second time. You want to lick a cum covered cock for me don't you slut?"'

"No, I don't. That would be disgusting!"

Lucy gave me her evil smile again and said "I'm glad to hear that because guess what? Today is all about humiliating you and now that I know it disgusts you, I'm definitely going to find a nice big cock to fuck then you are going to lick it clean! In fact I may fuck several cocks today and then have you clean them all. After all, just because you're being humiliated doesn't mean I can't have fun."

"Enough talking, let's play" was the next thing Lucy said then she told me to stand up and turn so my back was to her. Lucy put a blindfold on me then told me to open my mouth. When I did she put what felt like a penis gag in my mouth and buckled it tightly behind my head. With my hands cuffed behind my back there was no way I could remove either one.

Next Lucy walked around to be in front of me and slowly unhooked and removed my jean skirt and helped me step out of it. She told me not to go anywhere and walked off I assumed with my skirt leaving me in standing in a white lacy thong and tight t-shirt that showed off my 40DD breasts beautifully. With the blindfold I couldn't see anywhere to go so I stood there. Fortunately my car was blocking anyone's view that happened to walk by. Lucy returned and shocked the hell out of me by reaching down between my legs and started rubbing my cock. It immediately sprang to life but was still tucked back between my legs and was limited in how big it could get.

Right then a car pulled up into our campsite and Lucy whispered "Right on time." I couldn't see to run. I couldn't say anything with the gag in my mouth so I stood there. I heard two doors open and close and the sound of approaching footsteps. I wanted to die! I had no idea who they were or why but was totally humiliated standing there.

The footsteps came right up in front of me and stopped but no one said anything. I was going nuts!

Finally Lucy spoke but was having a hard time because she kept giggling "This is going to be so much fun Cynthia. I just know you're going to have the time of your life!!! Standing in front of you are two men. In a few minutes I'm going to remove your gag and you're going to suck each of their cocks until you can tell them apart and then you may name one Lord and the other Master. For the rest of the day you will call them by their correct name or there will be hell to pay. So you better take your time sucking their cocks to know which one is Lord and which is Master. You will be given a test!"

"Lord and Master have graciously agreed to pop both your cherries today and one will cum in your ass and the other in your mouth. Aren't you excited?" Lucy continued to rub my cock and it would not get soft no matter how disgusted I was with what was about to happen.

"Just so you know why I blindfolded you. It's because you know the men standing front of you and they know you, but I want you to always wonder which of all the men you know and see all the time they are. They might be family, friends, neighbors or co-workers but you'll never know who they are. So from now on whenever a man smiles at you or tells you a gay joke you'll turn beet red wondering if it was the man you sucked off or who fucked you in the ass. See, I like to give the gifts that keep on giving, humiliation for life!" Lucy burst out laughing.

I knew my face was beet red with embarrassment and humiliation but dressed as I was with my hands cuffed behind my back, a penis gag in my mouth and blindfolded there wasn't a thing I could say or do. Lucy had me where she wanted me and I knew I was screwed – both figuratively and soon to screwed literally.

Lucy asked me if I agreed to suck and fuck or did I want the three of them to drive off leaving me as I was and they'd distribute the tape. I had no option and shook my head yes. Lucy ordered me to get on my knees and I heard two zippers being pulled down. She went behind me and unbuckled the penis gag and took it out of my mouth. I worked my sore jaw up and down a few times then Lucy said "Let's find out who is Lord and who is Master"

To the two men she said "I know you're both eager to have this hot slut get you off but please take your time and let Cynthia enjoy getting to know your cocks. She's yours for the rest of the day so no rush." And to me "Cynthia, take each cock as they are offered to you and make love to it with your tongue. I want to see you lick from the tip to the base then take their balls in your mouth one by one and suck gently."

As the first cock touched my lips I wanted to refuse but had no option. I opened my mouth and was fed an enormous cock that was still only half hard. I licked the tip and tasted some pre-cum. Oh my God! It's one thing to taste your own but another man's? I don't think so, but again I had no choice so I continued to lick and then suck this cock. I felt it hardening and when fully erect it didn't come close to fitting in my mouth it was so long. I was forced to pull my mouth off it then give it a tongue bath. When I got to the base of this long cock I continued on down until I was licking his balls. I was surprised to find them shaved and it actually wasn't too bad sucking on them one at a time. After I sucked both balls I licked my way back up to the head then took in my mouth as far as was comfortable and gave it a good sucking. I was rewarded (if you can call it that) by a lot more pre-cum and this time it didn't taste too bad! I swear his cock was 12 inches long – or at least it felt that way.


His cock was pulled from my mouth and within a few seconds another was pushing against my lips. I opened my mouth and the thickest cock you can imagine shoved its way past my lips. Fuck it was thick and I swear it tasted like Lucy's pussy juice. I wondered if he was fucking her while I sucked the first cock. I licked the head and sucked it as far as I could get it in my mouth which licked my way down to his balls. It must have been my lucky day since his balls were shaved also. I took my time and licked and sucked each one then worked my way back up to his tip where I sucked the head again enjoying his pre-cum.

He eventually pulled his cock from my mouth and Lucy asked "Well slut, which cock is your Master and which cock is your Lord?" Finally a question that wasn't hard to answer. "The first cock is Lord and the second is Master." I said. What I didn't say was how I named them. The first one was so fucking long it had to be Lord because of the first letter "L". And the other was Master because it was such a monster – the letter "M".

Lucy said "fine" (which I've always heard means you're fucked) and now I was about to find out it was true. Lucy told me I couldn't be fucked wearing a thong so she was going to remove it. She pulled my thong off and pulled my cock out from between my legs and rubbed it some more. It was probably the hardest it have ever been in its life and I had to ask myself was it the humiliation I was getting off on or was I looking forward to my first gay experience?

"OK slut now it's time for your test. You get to suck on one ball of your Lord and one ball of your Master for 10 seconds each. If you can tell me who is who you get to choose which one fucks your ass. If you can't, then I choose and you get some additional punishments."

How could she do this? I could tell by cock head size but didn't pay much attention to their balls. They were both shaved and very large – nothing else stood out!!! I took the first ball offered me and licked and sucked it then did the same with the second. There was no difference, I couldn't tell them apart! Lucy asked which ball belonged to whom and ordered me not to guess. I had agreed earlier to be truthful and therefore told her I couldn't tell.

She started laughing and said "Perfect, I'll choose which cock fucks you and you're going to beg for it! Aren't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress." Now why would I ever call Lucy "Mistress"? This whole scene was beginning to freak me out.

"But before we begin we need to do a couple of things." There was some moving around and noises I couldn't identify. Something was placed in front of me and I was told to spread my legs and bend over it. It felt like a padded bar about waist high. As soon as my legs were spread there was something attached to my ankles and in turn attached to whatever I was bent over. Now I was truly helpless. I was bent over with my bare ass exposed and my legs restrained very far apart. With my hands still cuffed behind my back there wasn't a thing I could do to prevent them from doing anything and everything they chose. Talk about feeling vulnerable!

"OK slut, I want hear you beg to suck Lord." I had no option so I humiliated myself further by saying "Lord you're such a huge cock, you're so long, I want to suck you, I want to deep throat you, I want you to cum in my mouth, I need you in my mouth, oh please let me suck you, I'll give you the best cock sucking you've ever had. Please, please, please let me suck you!!!" And with that Lord entered my mouth.

I licked, sucked and took as much as I could which I'm sure wasn't even half his cock. I was rewarded with more pre-cum and was determined to get him to cum as quickly as possible while also giving him the best head he'd ever had. After all, if you're going to do a job, you might as well do it right.

I was just getting into a rhythm when Lord was pulled from my mouth and replaced by Master. I made the same great effort to get Master off when Master pulled out.

Lucy said "I hope you got Master nice and lubricated because that's who's going to pop your cherry when he fucks your ass. Now, we want to hear you beg for Master to fuck your ass."

I couldn't do it. First I'd never been fucked in the ass before. Sure I'd used a few dildos over the years but they were small. Master was unbelievably thick! There was no way I could take that monster up my ass. I knew if that cock made it into my ass I'd be ripped apart and would bleed to death (OK, bleeding to death was an exaggeration). But I knew my asshole couldn't stretch that big so I didn't say a word.

"We're not hearing you beg slut. Are you worried Master might hurt your virgin ass?"

"Yes"

"Well perhaps you need some incentive to beg?" I heard a swoosh then my ass was on fire! Lucy had whipped me. Then my ass was whipped five more times. It hurt like hell and I wanted to scream out but didn't. Lucy chuckled and said "You know how pissed I am at you, but you don't know how much I'm enjoying this. I'm going to keep whipping your ass till you beg for Master to fuck it. And you eventually will because I will not stop till you do. So please, don't beg for a long, long time and let me have fun whipping you!"

Whack, whack, whack... I couldn't take the pain anymore so I cried out for Lucy to stop and allow me to beg for Master to fuck me. She whipped me a few more times while laughing and telling me how good it felt and didn't I enjoy it also. No, I didn't, but now I had no choice but to beg for Master up my ass.

"Master, I've never imagined a cock of your size existed. I would be honored if you'd take my cherry by fucking my ass. Please say you'll do it! I need my ass fucked so bad. And it's so hot for you. I don't want a smaller cock, I need you now! Please fuck me as hard as you can. I know it will hurt because you are so big but please don't show my ass any mercy! I'm begging you, shove Master up my ass now and fuck me for all you're worth." I practically screamed the last part and was rewarded by Master pushing at my back door.

I could tell he lubricated that monster because the head was starting to slip in without much effort but the more he fed my ass the more it hurt. I swear I my asshole was being ripped apart. It was reaching the point of pain Lucy gave me by whipping my ass and he was barely in me. My God! What would it feel like when Master was all the way in? The only consolation going through my head was how I always read how an ass fucking hurt at first but as they went on how good they felt. I couldn't imagine that now with how much my ass hurt as he shoved a few more inches into me.

Another few inches were shoved up my ass and I opened my mouth to scream in pain but was quickly gagged by Lord shoving his hard cock in my mouth. I heard Lucy giggle and say "Remember no teeth!" Lord tasted like Lucy's pussy and I wondered if he'd been fucking her while Master was working his way up my ass?

OK here I was, tied bent over dressed from the waist up like a woman and giving my first blowjob while being fucked in the ass while a woman that hates me was watching. Could it get any worse? Yes, it could as I was to find out.

I sucked Lord with all my new found skills of cock sucking for all of one day. I wanted Lord to cum as quick as possible to get it over with. But Lucy had other ideas and told Lord not to cum in my mouth till after Master came in my ass.

Lord pulled his cock out of my mouth which allowed me to concentrate on Master up my ass. Master was no longer being nice and gentle. I was being fucked ferociously and I hate to admit it, loving it. Master was pulling almost entirely out of my ass then shoving in as hard and deep as possible till I felt balls slapping on my ass.

Perhaps he was rubbing my prostate, I don't know. But I was so fucking turned on and had one hell of a hard-on which Lucy pointed out!

Master's pace finally changed and I felt him deeper than ever and then I felt him cumming in my ass. I couldn't prevent it and opened my mouth to sigh and was rewarded with Lord in my mouth. Again it tasted like Lucy's pussy and I was glad. Because if he'd been fucking her then he was that much closer to cumming!

I was either right or a very good cock sucker because Lord didn't last more a few minutes but I swear he pumped a quart of cum into my mouth. I swallowed what I could but some did escape and drip down my chin. I couldn't believe everything that just happened but what was worse was I still had the erection of a lifetime!

I stayed there bent over the bar trying to recover from the onslaught when I heard footsteps going away then car doors opening and closing and a car drive off.

"Now for the rest of the story." Spoke Lucy "I grew up listening to Paul Harvey and have always wanted to say that. If you couldn't guess, it's just the two of us now as Lord and Master have left. You'll never know who they are but I guarantee you will see them all the time going forward. How embarrassed and humiliated will you be everyday knowing you begged to suck one of their cocks and took the other one up your ass?"

"I'm going to be leaving soon myself but there are things you should know. But before I tell you I think you need to be gagged again. The penis dildo I'm going to gag you with has been in my pussy soaking up all my pussy juice while you were being fucked. I hope you enjoy the taste of the most perfect pussy you'll never see or get to fuck." And with that, Lucy gagged me with the penis dildo with her juices all over it. Lucy's pussy juice did taste great and it helped get rid of Lord's cum taste that was still in my mouth.

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers