Lucy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers

Once I was gagged Lucy said "There was a second reason I blindfolded you. I borrowed your video camera again and taped this entire scene. I didn't want you thinking about the camera as it might have ruined your performance. And what a performance it was! I can't wait to share it. Who knows, I might even post it on the internet."

"Of course I'll edit it first so Lord, Master and I can't be identified. Only you with all your begging will be identifiable. Some people might not recognize you with your wig and make-up. But I guarantee your voice when you begged for those cocks will give your identity away. And with your hard-on clearly visible the entire video, no one will ever believe you didn't want this"

Oh my God! I thought. I wanted to beg, plead and promise to do anything if only Lucy would destroy the tape. But I couldn't utter a word with the penis gag in my mouth.

"You're probably wondering if I'm going to take the handcuffs and ankle cuffs off you before I leave. Well I can't even I wanted to. You see I borrowed the handcuffs from that cute Ranger at the park entrance and he has the keys to them as well as your ankle cuffs. But don't worry; I'll let him know you're ready and waiting for him on my way out of the park"

"I wonder what sex act he's going to make you perform before he removes the handcuffs? I also wonder whether he's going to come alone or will he bring all his buddies and have a gang bang? This could be a long night for your ass."

"Oh, and one last thing before I go. I'm going to give your ass a whipping it will never forget."

Whack, whack, whack...

Cynthia_D
Cynthia_D
608 Followers