Lucy's Story Ch. 05

Story Info
The dungeon.
2.8k words
3.92
62.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5, The Dungeon

With all the beer and drinks at the tavern plus the wine that Sean had given them, Alice and Jean, nestling is Sean's embrace had fallen fast asleep. Sean lay quietly for quite a while, listening to their soft breathing, gazing at their naked bodies. After about 15 minutes or so, feeling sure that they were in deep sleep, Sean carefully eased himself from between them and exited the bed. Walking quietly across the bedroom carpet, he came to a door on the opposite side of the room from where the bathroom was, where the girls and tried on the undergarments. The door opened silently, Sean step through and into a room that was already glowing with low subdued lighting. Gathering several items from a table, Sean went back to the bed.

First he took Joan's feet and without moving but only slightly, he fastened a set of leather restraints around each ankle and then fastened them together with a snap caribiner. Then he did the same to Alice. Taking another set of restraints, he brought Alice's hands together in front of her and applied the restraints in the same manner as those on her ankles. Again, he did the same to Jean. His movements were skillful and neither woman stirred from her slumber. Moving to the head of the bed, he gently slipped a black blindfold over Alice's head and positioned it over her eyes. Alice moaned in her sleep slightly but still didn't awake. Going to the other side of the bed, he applied a similar blindfold to Jean, with the same gentle skill.

"Now the hard part," Sean thought. "The gags."

With the same expert skill, Sean lifted Jean's head slightly, opened her mouth with one thumb and inserted a ball gag into it. Jean stirred awake.

"Don't make a sound, Jean." Sean ordered.

Jean opened her eye but saw nothing but black. Panic flashed red color in her unseeing eyes. Sean turned her on the bed so that her feet were almost on the floor.

"OK, now, Jean. Stand up, and don't worry I have you and you will not fall."

Jean tried to speak but the gag was doing its job well and only a muffled sound was all she could muster. Standing up she felt Sean finished fastening the bucket on the strap holding the gag in place.

"What is happening to me. She thought. "Oh, my God, I'm going to die! This son-of-a-bitch is going to kill us." Tear began to roll down Jean's cheeks.

"I'm going to lead you. You just walk slowly in the direction I guide you." Sean guided the hobbled Jean through the door to the darkened room. Against one wall was a wooden frame that was made to adjust in height. The top piece was beveled to a 45-degree angle. Hanging above the steel ring attached to a pulley arrangement. He lead Jean to the end of the frame and lifting her bound hands he attached the restraints to the steel ring with yet another caribiner, and pulling on the pulley rope lifted Jean's hand high above her head until she was pulled up to standing on her tiptoes. He fastened the rope to a hook on the wall. Bending to her feet he unbuckled and removed the restraints.

"Spread you feet a little." He ordered. "Now walk forward so you can feel there is a frame between your legs."

Joan tiptoes forward. She felt the sanded wood graze her inner thighs as she moved forward.

"Stop"

Joan could hear Sean moving something on the frame, and then she felt it. The top piece with the bevel was being raised until it was snug against her crotch.

"Now you wait there until I can get Alice in here to join us."

The beveled piece of wood was not hurting Jean, but she did realize is she tired and tried to let herself down on her feet she would be supporting the weight of her body on her tender most parts. Jean continued to cry but the gag was muffling her sobs.

Sean when back to the bedroom to get Alice. He raised her head to apply the gag. Alice awoke with a start.

"What the fu..." was all she got out before the gag was forced into her mouth.

"Be quiet, now." Sean ordered, "or you will be very sorry you didn't."

Sean finished installing the gag and buckling it. Then he lifted Alice and turned her so she could stand. Then ordering her to follow his guidance as he had done with Jean, he walked her into the dark room.

Against the opposite wall from where Jean was standing on tiptoe was a large cross in the form of an "X". Guiding Alice to it, he stopped her just as her belly was about to touch it.

"Turn around."

Alice turned as best she could with the hobbles and when she was where he wanted her, he held her and pushed her back so her back was against it. Sean unsnapped the caribiner that held her wrist restraints together and one at a time, fix each restraint to the top of a side of the cross. Then he separated the restraints on her ankles and pushing each foot to the side attached it to the bottom of that side of the cross.

In a vertical spread-eagle, Alice stood naked, exposed and vulnerable. Sean ran his hands over her body. Holding and caressing her breasts but not as a lover as he had before but as a tormentor. He pinched her nipples hard enough to make her twist and wince. Then he lifted the blindfold off her face. He could see both fire and fear in her eyes but she was not crying as Jean was. Going to a table, he selected a number if items and came back and stood in front of Alice.

The first item he selected was a pair of nipple clamps connected by a 12" chain. Each clamp was four hooked metal fingers passed through the last link of the chain. A small rubber o-ring controlled the tension of the sharp ends of the metal fingers as they grasped flesh. Sean slipped on of Alice's inner labia between the pairs of fingers of one clamp and slid the o-ring toward the end until the hook ends had buried themselves into the soft sensitive flesh. He did the same with the other clamp to the other labia. Alice winced with pain each time the 0-ring tightened the hooked fingers deep into her. Then Sean took a lead weight with a hook on the end and hung it onto the chain looped between the labia, pulling them down and increasing the strain of the hooks. The gag muffled Alice's screams of pain.

Sean walked back over to Jean, hanging by her wrists. Jean's head had fallen forward between her arms. Her legs had given out and the full weight of her body now rested on the bevel of the crossbeam of the frame. Tears stained her cheeks and her upper body shook with sobs.

Sean turned the handle of the frame and lowered the crossbeam. Jean caught herself and tried to stand up straight. Sharp pains shooting down her legs. A trickle of blood from her vagina clotted on the crossbeam and also some ran down one of her thighs. Reaching up, Sean unhooked the woman's wrists from the pulley and allowed them to lower resting in front of her.

"Come along now." Sean said as he led her away from the painful beam.

Joan shuffled in the directed that Sean was guiding her. He took her to a bench that was about waist high and padded.

"Stop." He ordered. He forced her to bend at the waist and lay her chest on the bench, then attached her wrists on either side of it. He reached up and lifted the blindfold off her head. Joan blinked with the sudden release from the darkness. She could see Alice spread-eagle on the cross in front of her. Their eyes met. Jean watched as Sean went to Alice and unhooking both her ankle and wrist restraints he turned her around and re-attached her wrists to the top of the cross. Then he went to a small table just to one side and picked up something. He had selected a black suede flogger. The handle was about 9 inches long and the falls were about 24 inches long and half an inch wide. There were 30 falls.

Sean began to swing the flogger so that it just barely brushed Alice's back. Up and down, he painted her back with the soft suede. As he continued, he adjusted his stroke that that more and more of the falls came in contact. Now each time the flogger struck it thumped against Alice. Her back was becoming a light crimson color from her shoulder blades to her waist. Faster and faster he brought the falls to bare on her back. Harder and harder they fell until her whole body shook with the hits. Alice was now no longer actually feeling the flogger's individual strikes, but was assimilating the totality of the pain until it was not really pain at all. She mind flew out to that place where she was at peace. The beat of the flogger working on her as erotically as if it were a lover buried deep in her, working her toward that ultimate orgasm. Alice's head fell forward as though she had passed out. Sean checked her to see it she had.

"Are you still with me?" he asked. She turned her head and looked into his eyes, and then closed hers again and turned way.

Joan squinted the tears out of her eyes so she could see more clearly. Sean had gone back to the side table and come back with a whip in his hand. It was about 5 feet long and braided from black leather. At the small end was a red cracker about 6 inches long.

Taking a few practice swings around his head, Sean brought the whip to the front. The crack it made was almost deafening in the small bedroom. He flicked the whip so the end was at Alice's feet and then adjusted his distance. Now he pulled the whip behind him and threw it so that the end just caught Alice on the left cheek of her ass. A whelp about 4 inches long raised red immediately. Alice winced. Instant fire spread from the point of impact enveloping her from feet to shoulders. Again he threw the single-tail, this time falling on the right cheek. Again a whelp instantly appeared, matching the first one. Slowly and carefully, Sean walked the whip's end over Alice's ass. Each time it fell, Alice winced and writhed with pain. Each time, the surge of fire permeated her body and mind with the euphoria of the ongoing orgasm. At last, Sean walked up to her and taking bottle of alcohol and a soft rag from the table he applied it to the red marks that covered her ass. She wiggled and strained but to no avail. The gag muffling her cries.

"Alice," Sean whispered in her ear. "If I let you of restraints will you willingly assist me with Joan?"

Alice, nodded her head. First to be removed was weight pulling on her labia. Then he removed the hook clamps from each labia and massaged them with his fingers. Sean was surprise to see how still wet Alice was. He released the clips holding her wrists to the top of the cross and she brought her arms down slowly. Last to be removed was the gag. Sean turned Alice around to face him. He took her face in his hands and kissed her. She returned his kiss. Sean lay her across a large beanbag lounge. Then picking up a throw that was at hand he lay beside her and covered her with the throw. He cuddled her in his arms, her face against his chest.

"Thank you, Sir." She said. "I have been needing that for along time."

"It was indeed my pleasure." Sean replied.

After a few minutes, Alice became totally refocused. She stirred in Sean's arms to let him know she was ready. He took her hand and led her to the bench where Jean was secured.

"Undo her hands." He ordered. As soon as Jean's hands were free, Sean stood her up straight and turned her around.

"And you my dear," he asked, "would you like to feel the flogger as well?"

Jean vigorously shook her head.

"That's fine. I have other things in mind for you." He placed his hands under her arms and lifted her up so she was sitting on the bench.

"Lay her back and secure her hands again, Alice." He ordered.

As Alice secured Jean's restraints on either side of the bench, Sean lifted her legs one at a time and spreading her feet as wide as the bench he clipped the ankle restraints to eyelets.

"Now here's your job, Alice. Ask I work on Jean in one area you are going to work on her in another area. I will be using painful stimuli and you will be using tender loving erotic stimuli. We'll see if she can tolerate the sensory overload."

"Yes Sir. I think I can do that."

Alice looked and Jean, "It will be fine, Dear. I really think you might enjoy this."

"Sir, do you still want the gag in?"

"No I think we can do without it." Alice removed the gag and held a finger up to her mouth as to tell Jean not to speak.

Sean motioned Alice to Jean's foot end of the bench and he stationed himself at her head. He had a Penrose Wheel in one hand and began to massage one of Jean's breasts with the other. As her nipple became erect and firm he place the sharp points of the wheel on one side of it and with some pressure rolled it across her nipple. Jean sucked in air as the pain stabbed her. At almost the same time she felt Alice massaging her legs slowly advancing upward until they began to massage her labia and clit. The contrast was substantial. Alice began to lick Jean's labia and suck them as Sean rolled the sharp wheel over and over first one nipple and then the other. Jean clamped her teeth together to keep from making a sound.

Sean tapped Alice on the shoulder and motioned her to switch ends with him. They rotated positions and Alice quickly began softly massaging Jean's breasts while kissing her mouth and probing it with her tongue. Sean at the other end however was rolling the wheel up and down her labia and across her clit. Jean was beside herself. The pain mixed with the euphoria of Alice's oral was mixing. Such sensations she had never before felt. As the two continued to apply their stimulus to her, she felt herself rising to an orgasm. She didn't know if she was going there or not but she also didn't know how to stop it from coming. Her mind was totally fucked. Sean added a new feeling at this point. While massaging her labia and clit with one hand, Jean could feel him applying lubrication to her anus. Gradually Sean entered her with his finger bringing lube with it. Several times Sean removed his finger and then re-entered with it carrying more and more lube with it. Then Jean felt a new sensation. It was a large butt plug being inserted into her anus. He pushed it in slowly; twisting it to insure that it was well lubricated, until it was all the way in. Anal sex was not new to Jean but being invaded with a butt plug was. She really wasn't sure if she liked it or not. It was erotic for her, for sure.

He again turned his attention to her clit and labia with the Penrose wheel.

Once again Sean and Alice had switch positions and while the pain that Sean was inflicting was indeed intense, Jean could not stop the orgasm that Alice was bringing with fingers in her vagina and the sucking and licking of her clit. She could not restrain the orgasm as wave after wave convulsed her pelvis and surged up through her body. It was Jean's turn to fade to black.

"God damn you, Alice." Jean said as she climbed into the passenger seat of Alice's car. "You knew that shit was going to happen didn't you?"

Alice smiled at her sister-in-law. "Yes, He invited me to join him while we were dancing. And you did live through it alright. He promised not to really hurt you badly."

"Fuck you."

"We don't have time, I need to get back to the hotel and I'm sure you need to get home and soak that sore pussy of yours."

Neither spoke again until Alice pulled up next to Jean's car in the parking lot of the Bulls and Bears.

"Want to do it again sometime?"

Jean paused before answering, "I'll let you know."