Lucy's Story: Riding Home

Story Info
Seating arrangements in the family van with my brother.
8.9k words
4.26
114.1k
85

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new encounter with a family member, straight this time.

I was sitting in the back of our van, my brother was next to me while my mom drove. We had just finished shopping and was on our way home. Being a male I guess, my brother despised shopping, especially when it was with us. We had probably spent no longer than three hours but already he was doing his usual 'quiet' treatment. My brother is definitely the type of person to ignore you when he's upset or mad, he doesn't get aggressive and rarely do I get to see him angry. I knew he was mad with us for taking so long by the way he stared blankly out the window ignoring my words. Usually we talked a lot so the silent treatment was a dead give away. I tried my best starting a conversation with him but all I got were some nods and a few 'Mhmmm.'

About two minutes in the trip home I remembered my mom asking him a question. He gave her nod but obviously my mom didn't see it because she was driving and had her eyes on the road. Unfortunately my mom assumed he had ignored her and snapped. She was fed up with him and his attitude. Within seconds, my mom began yelling at him about always ignoring her.

'You have a mouth so use it!' she lectured him. My brother didn't raise his voice back but he was definitely talking back to her in a stern voice with a slight hint of annoyance. Of course my mom didn't like that either and the yelling continued. They were now fighting about why my brother was so grumpy.

'Why are you so grouchy!? It was just a few hours! We didn't just shop for ourselves you know!? You're lucky I paid for you! Some kids don't have parents as lucky as you that will pay for their clothes! Etc...' she yelled on about. My brother who was really annoyed at my mom replied back with 'I have other things to do! I have a life! I was tired and you dragged me along anyways! Etc...' Obviously the fight was getting nowhere. I knew that sooner or later my brother would shut up again and my mom would stop yelling until we got home.

That's exactly what happened next except for one thing. Without even realizing it I had become involved in their confrontation. As I silently listened to their argument, my mom began to bring me into the problem as well. Like most parents, when they're angry and yelling, they'll start by yelling at one of their child but it'll ultimately end up being a lecture to all their children as well. One moment your mom might be yelling at your brother about wasting food and the next thing you know she'll be preaching to the whole family about how ungrateful everyone is. That's exactly what happened here. At first it was subtle. Then it became blatantly clear she was blaming me for this as well.

'You should yell at your sister too! She wanted to go shopping!' This was false by the way, I wanted to go but I was in no rush to go, my mom clearly wanted to go more. I tried correcting my mom but that only made it worse which led to a whole rant on my spending habit. Before I knew it, I was siding with my brother trying to defend myself. I'm not exactly sure what my brother said next but the yelling finally stopped after that. My brother thought he got the last laugh but as it turned out he didn't. Apparently my mom and him were supposed to sleep together that night but with my mom in such a frustrated mood, that clearly wasn't happening anymore.

'Since you want to play this "game" you can forget about tonight and ask your sister for help instead' she informed him.

'I am not going to deal with your crappy attitude right now so you can keep doing what you're doing and be like that' she finally gave up and stopped talking to us. I gave my brother a sigh of relief with a slight grin; glad that my mom had stopped yelling. Expecting my brother to feel a sense of relief like I was, I tried giving him a high five but he left me hanging. Slouching back in his seat, I could tell he was still pissed and in addition, slightly upset.

'What's wrong? She stopped yelling' I asked. Met with silence again. Assuming he was also mad at me too, I shrugged it off and let him be. Now although my mom had canceled whatever they were going to do together that night, he wasn't going to let that stop him from satisfying his needs. Just like my mom suggested, he went and asked me for assistance a few minutes later.

'Hey Lucy, are you busy tonight?' he asked me out of the blue. Not actually expecting him to ask me for help, I shot him a surprised look.

'Need something?' I played dumb despite knowing what he was going to ask.

'Do you want to sleep together tonight since "MOM" bailed out on me' he told me loud enough for our

mom to hear.

'What time?' I asked.

'Whenever you want' he replied casually.

'Well I can't. I'm going out tonight' I broke the news to him. He gave me this bewildered look and rolled his eyes.

'Why did you ask what time then?' In truth, I just liked to tease him.

'I forgot I was busy' I lied with a huge smile on my face.

'How about you ask 'Little B' (our sister's nickname) instead?' I suggested. My brother already thought of that of course but just like me, she was out with her friends today. It felt disappointing to know I was his last pick, not that I even gave a shit.

'Fuck' he silently cursed.

'Relax. Mom can't stay mad at you forever and if you want I can help you tomorrow morning' I offered. He nodded his head but I could tell he wanted it badly tonight.

'What time will you be home?' he asked on. Honestly I didn't really know. If I was staying out late, I was most likely going to be sleeping over at my friends house.

'Midnight?' I replied uncertainly.

'That's too late. Can you try coming home earlier?' I could try but I doubted I would come home earlier than that. It was summer and our break was almost over. I intended to spend those last few weeks enjoying myself.

'Probably not' I told him; not wanting to give him false hope. He gave out a defeating sigh and grunted. It was obvious that he badly wanted to sleep with someone tonight.

'Why are so desperate to do it tonight?' I pointed out. Turned out the reason was pretty simple and stupid.

He had spent the last week and a half saving up all for tonight.

'Save it for one more day' I told him. He shook his head.

'I don't think I can hold it for one more day.' I shook my head in disbelief. I was certain he could but no doubt he wanted to do this as soon as possible to spite our mom as well.

'Maybe you shouldn't have saved it up for so long' I told him straightforward.

'I wanted to surprise mom but that's not going to happen anymore' he admitted.

'Well then I guess you're either going to have to wait or handle it yourself' I shrugged.

'That's such a waste though. A weeks worth of building up for nothing? Someone should enjoy it.' I chuckled slightly at what he said.

'No one enjoys your cum' I joked. He looked at me and kept a straight face.

'Mom does' he whispered quietly into my ear.

'Yeah right' I mumbled sarcastically.

'Can you please just help me out this once? How about we do it right away when we get home!?' he suggested. No can do. I was already late. The moment I got home, I was rolling out. Of course my brother didn't see that as a problem.

'Real quick! Ten minutes tops! I'll be fast!' he insisted.

'I can't. I'm already late and it's going to take time getting you aroused enough that you'll be hard. Then we would actually have to spend a couple of minutes going at it and I definitely don't have time for that!' 'Not to mention you like making a mess all over me when you finish and I can not waste time taking a shower as well!' I pointed out to him. He gave a loud sigh and crossed his arms.

'Think of all the times I helped you out when I didn't want too. Homework, picking you up, food, etc... JUST HELP ME OUT THIS ONCE!" he pleaded. I didn't know what the deal with him was. Could he actually not wait until tomorrow? Was he that desperate? I felt a tiny bit bad for not helping him out considering all the times he helped me out but I just wasn't able to help him this time. Either way, I made my decision despite the little pang of guilt in my conscious. Unfortunately, my brother never knew when to stop. This was when things started to really heat up.

'Would you help me if I got hard before we got home?' he asked hypothetically. I raised my eyebrow a bit confused by what he was asking. He saw that confusion and gave me a hopeless look.

'I mean if I got an erection before we got home? Save you a few minutes of foreplay so we can get right into it?' he elaborated. I wasn't sure how he was going to do that but if he did, then it definitely meant less time would be wasted.

'Maybe... How exactly do you intend to do that though?' I wondered. There was a slight grin forming on his face now. I didn't even say yes yet but already he was getting excited about my interest. When I say excited, I meant literally excited. Rather than explaining to me about it, he demonstrated it for me. I watched as my brother unzipped his fly and carefully pulled out his flaccid cock. I shot him a petrified look; shocked by what he just did. I looked at him lost and completely surprised by what he was doing. I had seen his dick countless of times before; it was nothing new to me of course. However, it was where he pulled it out that really shocked me. We were still in the van and never before did I imagined he would try to do that in our van while still on the road.

'What?' he looked at me.

'What are you doing!?' I looked at him confused. He looked at me like I was dumb and began to stroke his limp cock in front of me. I nearly chocked on my own spit as I watched my brother jerk himself in our moving van. I didn't know whether or not to tell our mom but I doubted she would even care.

'Stop that! What do you think you're doing? Someone will see!' I snapped at him. He looked out the window and shrugged.

'Pfft! No one is going to see unless they look directly through the window. Plus, everyone is driving right now so they can't see me down here' he nodded at his hand sliding along his cock. He had a point but I was obviously still scared. Anyone driving a vehicle higher than ours such as a truck or a slightly taller van would probably see it but luckily there was none of that in sight.

'I'm going to get my cock hard first inside the van alright? Then we can get to the dirty stuff once we're home okay?' he asked me. That was his idea? Shamefully looking at my brother masturbate his cock, I watched as it slowly began to rise. Even if he did manage to get an erection, I still didn't have enough time to deal with it at home.

'No. There's still not enough time at home' I broke the news to him. He looked shocked like I had broken an agreement or something. Despite telling him no, his hands never left his cock. He was furiously stroking it to life which each pump. But why stop there right? My brother never gives up. Knowing him, he already had a solution in mind. Proving me correct, he told me his next great idea.

'Lets just go at it in the van then?' I nearly died hearing that. My body froze for a second as I tried to process what he just said. Inside the van? While people were driving pass us on our left and right?

'Are you out of your mind?' I asked him. He looked at me with a coy smile; clearly happy at his genius idea. By now, his shaft was half erected with his hand firmly grasped around it. I really didn't know what to do. He didn't stop despite me saying no.

'We can't do it in the van! The windows aren't even tinted!' I knocked on the clear windows, grabbing

his attention.

'Just sit on my lap. It'll be fine! They can't see the bottom half of you.' His idea did seem plausible although a bit risky.

'What about when you finish?' I pointed out, scared of the mess he'll make. That was an easy fix of course and I knew the solution to it as well.

'Are you okay swallowing? I saved up a lot so it's going to be a big one'' he smirked. I was fine with that but I didn't know if he was.

'I'm okay swallowing but I don't know about you... You tend to make a mess when you finish' I pointed out. It was true too. Rarely did he not make a mess. It was his signature style almost; always leaving his load all over the floors at home and especially all over my face as well. If he promised to blow it inside my mouth this time, then there was a chance I would be down to help.

'Promise me? I don't want to go home and spend hours wiping your cum from my hair!' I sternly told him.

'I promise' he reached one hand out and offered me his pinky. I was hesitant about all this. I really wanted to say no but the more I gazed as his bulging cock, the more I started to get aroused myself. As much a I hate to admit it, I was a bit turned on by the idea of having sex in a moving van. The whole idea of secretly having sex among a wave of people made me slightly wet and hot. I could feel my body temperature rising a bit and my heart fluttering as I thought about the idea of riding his cock while everyone around us was oblivious. The offer was to enticing to pass up. Slowly reaching out, I gave him my pinky and we locked together. The deal was sealed.

'Cum anywhere near my hair or on my body and I will make sure mom or our sister never go near you again' I warned him. He nodded cautiously, knowing I would stay true to my threats.

'We got about half an hour left before we get home' he pointed out. I nodded, checking my phone to see the time. I was already late so half an hour would have to be enough. As my brother silently stroked his shaft, I stared mesmerized by how rough he was beating his meat. Blood surged through his cock, causing it to grow slightly every second. I was lost in my own thoughts as I carefully watched him play with himself. I had almost forgotten that I was even there as I stared at it intently.

'You can make this go faster if you helped me you know?' he snapped me back into reality.

'Right...' I mumbled to myself as I reached to touch his cock. He scooted a bit closer to me within reaching distance as my fingers touched the warm skin of his pulsating cock. As I laid my fingers on his cock, he released his grip and sat back as I took over. With a gentle but firm squeeze, I gave it a light tug to see just how hard he was. Pulling, I felt the tautness of his cock. It was already rigid but still stretched slightly with a tug.

'It's almost fully hard...' I pointed out the obvious for him. He nodded and waited to see what I would do. Grasped around my hands, his cock felt surprisingly warm as it throbbed between my fingers. Admittedly, I always was amazed by my brothers cock; It was definitely unlike my fathers, his cock was 'unique' in a sense. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either, it had a slight bend to it, as it curved inwards towards his belly, the more he got hard the more it curved. If someone didn't know any better, they would almost say it looked broken or bent. Of course I didn't mind that curve, it was just another interesting feature about him. Among that odd curve, his cock was also surprisingly thick. Thick enough that my hand could barely grasp it. I would say it was almost as thick as my dad which was impressive in its on right.

With all the other minute details, the soft shimmering skin of his head and the coarse skin of his shaft, it was definitely an interesting cock to work with. Finishing 'admiring' his cock, I decided to continue on what he was doing. Steadily holding his cock, I began to stroke my fingers up and down along the full length of his shaft. I like to think I did it gracefully as my soft fingers grazed along his shaft. I was feeling the blood flooding his cock as it ached in my hand. His body reacted as I felt his cock began to grow stiffer in my grasp. Patiently looking, my brother watched me as I jerked him off. His breathe grew heavier as I could hear him pant for air. Without even realizing, my breathing had started to become erratic as well as my heart was beating faster and faster. Feeling kind of frisky, I tugged on his cock a little harder and faster.

'Ooohhh' he moaned softly. He was almost fully hard. I could feel the throbbing increase with each stroke. Unfortunately, the friction against his skin and my hand was making it difficult to go any faster. I wanted to go quicker with him. No doubt he wanted me to pick up the pace as well.

'Is it okay if I go faster?' I cautiously asked him as I yanked on his cock. He gave me a smile and then an approving nod.

'Do what ever you want' he encouraged me. That was my signal. Not even thinking about it, I bent over and leaned my head closer to his shaft. Arching my back, I went in as close as I could between his legs. Carefully aiming my lips just above his cock, I let a thin film of spit escape my mouth and onto his shaft. Like melted chocolate on a cake, I covered his cock; coating it in my own saliva. My brother stared in surprised, shocked that I would try to do that in the van.

'Don't make a mess or mom and dad are going to get angry' he joked. Proving myself, I mustered up a large wad of spit and spat directly onto his shaft without missing. I had done this multiple times now, enough to know how not to miss. When I felt like there was a generous amount of coating, I sat back up right and admired the glistening hard on. Unfortunately I wasn't the only one who noticed my work as well. My mom had finally became aware of what we were up to in the back.

'What the hell do you think you guys are doing!?' she yelled at us.

'Are you masturbating with your sister back there!?' my mom turned around to look. I caught her staring right between my brother legs as my hand grasped around his slippery cock again.

'Lucy! Are you helping him!?' she scolded me too with a hint of disappointment in her voice. I honestly didn't know what to say. I was literally caught red handed without any excuses. Luckily I had my big brother there defending me.

'She's helping me out because you won't!' he retorted.

'Are you stupid! People are going to see! Wait until you guys get home!' she screamed. My hand was motionless; still wrapped around my brother's slimy cock. I didn't know whether if I should continue stroking it or release my grasp as my brother and mom argued again. They went at it for a good five minutes, bantering back and forth while my hand began to get sore from holding onto his cock. It was odd though, despite the tense situation and the yelling, I swore I could feel my brother getting harder throughout it all. Either way, his erection was almost at its peak and I was dying to get on with it. Looking at my mom, I carefully started jerking my brother off again. I just couldn't wait any longer. My hands slid down his shaft with ease thanks to the lubricating saliva. Slowly up and down along his length, lathering every inch of his cock in my spit. As they argued I began to quicken my pace, working my hands faster and faster.

'If you get caught you're on your own!' my mom finally had it.

'We won't!' my brother tried to assure her. I understood my mom's worry and anger. What would people think of us if they knew what we were doing? She had every right to be mad about this. Regardless, my mom gave up arguing with a stubborn person like my brother and silently drove on.

'If dad sees a mess in the back, you'll both be in for a world of trouble' she gave us one last final warning.

'Yes mom' I responded back respectfully while my brother rolled his eyes.

'Don't worry. Mom will be fine with it' he signaled me to continue. With that out of the way, we were left to our own devices. Thanks to that little debacle, we had lost a few good minutes and our time was growing shorter. While my brother was savoring the sweet hand job I was giving him, I was starting worry about the time. As much as my hand loved fondling his slippery cock I knew I had to pick up the pace. Letting go, I pulled my hands away from his cock.