Lucy's Story: Sisterly Time

Story Info
Some lesbian time with my sister.
8.3k words
4.32
25.8k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is one of the many experience I had with each member of the house.

I was laying on my bed in my bedroom with my younger sister. Unsurprisingly, we both shared our small room but each other had our own small separate beds. Now due to our small room size, and the abundant of shelves for books and personal items, our beds were awkwardly positioned such that we were facing each other on opposite sides of the walls. Not that it was any real problem but this meant she could see everything I was doing and I could see everything she was doing. Either way we didn't really mind since there wasn't really anything we had to hide from each other.

On this day there wasn't really much to do. Me and my sister were pretty much both on our own beds doing our own business. I had my laptop out working on some assignments due next week and from the looks of it my sister was snuggling cozily with her blanket while on her iPad. I was busy working with my back against the wall when I began to notice that she was looking at me oddly from across the room

When I stared back, she immediately darted her eyes away. Not really thinking much of it, I shrugged it off. Then it happened again. This time it was a sly glance in my direction. I looked up and met eyes with her. Giving her a confused look she darted my eyes again.

"Do you need something?" I called her out on it, thinking she probably wanted help with homework or something. She looked up at me with a baffled expression like she didn't know what was going on.

"Uhh no?" she quietly questioned me back.

"Why are you staring at me then?" I pointed out.

"I wasn't" she yelled defensively like I had accused her of a serious crime.

"Are you sure?" I sarcastically mocked her as I waited for an honest answer.

"I wasn't though!" she repeated herself. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, I let it slide.

She went back to doing whatever she was doing and I went back to my work. A few minutes later, I began to hear something strange over on the other side of the room. It was undeniable. I was hearing the faintest of whimpers coming from my sister. I looked at her but couldn't see much as her face was hidden behind her iPad. Oddly though, there was also some rustling under her blankets as well as I looked over towards her. Immediately only one thought came to my mind.

Carefully placing my laptop down on my bed, I silently got out of the bed, and walked over towards my sister. She saw me coming immediately and I listened as her whimpers and the rustling from underneath stopped. Her entire body froze as the rustling halted and her eyes locked onto me as I got closer. She was looking at my quite intently as I walked over to her.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I stood right beside her looking down. She had this innocent scared and confused look on her face. I knew she was hiding something.

"Nothing? Just watching YouTube" she showed me her iPad screen.

"Uh huh?" I played along her lie.

"I thought I heard something" I acted oblivious. My sister shrugged like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"It's probably from my video" she offered her explanation. Somehow I knew that was a blatant lie.

I nodded like I believed her and slowly began to walk towards the end of her bed. Just at the edge of her bed now, I quickly turned around and grabbed her blanket. With a swift yank, I pulled it away from her, catching her off guard as she frantically scrambled to grab it back. Without her blanket, the truth was revealed. It was just like I suspected. She was masturbating underneath the blanket. There was a mortified look on her face like she had been caught red handed. She had her shorts down to her ankles and one of her hand desperately trying to cover herself down there.

"Sorry! Sorry!" My sister profusely apologized as she tried to pull her shorts back up.

"Sorry for what?" I thought. Honestly, I wasn't shocked or angry by any of this. This wasn't the first time I caught her playing with herself. I had seen her masturbate countless times before. Not to mention the times we've done it together as well. There was nothing new I hadn't seen.

"Were you masturbating?" I questioned her as she finally managed to pull her shorts back up. She looked at me terrified, almost like she was scared I was going to yell at her.

"No! No I wasn't" she flat out lied despite being caught red-handed.

"I literally just watched you pull your shorts up from your ankles" I rolled my eyes. My sister was a horrible liar.

"Don't lie to me" I warned her, trying to sound serious.

"I'm... not!" she quivered a bit as she continued on with her false lies. As much of a terrible liar she was, she was much worse at trying to hold on to her lie. A few warnings and I was able to get her to come clean with me.

"I'll tell mom that you're lying" I threatened to rat her out jokingly. That was all it took for her to confess.

"I'm sorry! I didn't want to bother you! I knew you were working but it was really cozy in my bed and I didn't want to leave..." she admitted.

"Okay..." I awkwardly listened to her explaining herself.

"I'm sorry that I bothered you" she apologized.

"I hope you're not mad?"

I wasn't in the least mad at her, if anything, the whole situation was a bit flattering and amusing. Admittedly, there was an empathetic smile on my face from hearing all this. It was slightly adorable that my sister had cared enough to have taken me into consideration before attempting to discretely play with herself. My sister was such a trouble maker sometimes but she was sure a cute one.

"It's okay. I'm not mad. I was just wondering what you were doing that's all" I tossed her blanket back to her.

'Don't worry about me, I'm not doing anything important so it's not bothering me or anything' I went back and sat down on my bed again.

'Are you sure?' she asked me a bit skeptical at my calmness.

'Yeah it's fine' I nodded.

'So... Can I keep going on my bed then or do you want me to leave and do it in the washroom?' I was a bit surprised that she would ask me that. There was no problem on my end. I didn't really care if she masturbated here or in the washroom. Then again, I guess she was just making sure that I wasn't being bothered by her.

'I guess you can continue here if you want. I don't care' I shrugged as I let her go wild on herself. She thanked me and I watched as she covered the blanket over herself once more. I went back to doing what I was doing, not really paying much attention to my sister anymore. Unfortunately that was a lot harder to do now that I was aware of what she was doing. At first it was barely audible whimpers coming from my sister, then it grew louder and louder until it was the unmistakable sound of pleasurable moans.

I looked over just out of curiosity to see how she was doing. She had one hand on her iPad and one hand beneath the blanket. Her face was flushed red; lips slightly parted gasping for air while her eyes were focused on the screen. I could only imagine that she must have been watching porn or something extremely arousing. From the way her bed creaked and the furious rustling underneath her blanket, it was obvious she was going at it hard. She didn't even bother trying to conceal what she was doing anymore now that she had my consent. I had given her my permission and it was only natural for her to fully enjoy herself now. Despite anticipating all this, I was still surprised at how loud and rowdy she was getting.

Soon it was becoming an actual bother. My eyes kept wandering away from my screen and back towards my sister. I was starting to regret letting her stay here but I knew I couldn't just tell her to leave while she was going at it. The more she got closer to her climax the more my eyes began to become entirely fixated on my sister.

Admittedly, I was starting to feel a bit bothered and envious. It was like watching a kid play with a toy and suddenly that feeling of wanting that same toy immediately consumed your mind. I wasn't aware of how badly I wanted to get myself off too until I saw my sister doing it. Looking at her, it was evident how much she was enjoying it. Almost like she was taunting me. It wasn't my intention to join her but deep in the back of my head I knew it was going to happen.

I was staring at her so attentively that I hadn't even become aware of my own hand reaching underneath my pants. Somehow it just ended up there like it was there the entire time. I could feel my fingers barely grazing my own pussy as I quietly sat up and watch my sister. My own mind was making me tease myself; sliding my index finger gently back and forth between my moist pussy lips. The more I brushed my finger along my clit the shallower and deeper my breathing began to grow. Within minutes I was panting loud enough to draw my sister's attention. She looked at me and stopped. A small part of me felt bad that I had interrupted her but I was glad I did. I wasn't going to let her finish and have all the fun to herself.

'Lucy? Am I too loud? I'll leave and go finish in the washroom so I don't distract you' she apologized. She was about to get up and go but I quickly stopped her.

'Don't. Stay here' I told her. She looked at me and then at the door.

'It's okay. I can leave so you won't be bothered' she insisted.

'No... It's fine. It really is' I assured her.

'Stay here' I slowly began to breath normally again. There was a long awkward silence between the both of us now. My sister kept looking back at me, as if she was seeking my approval to continue.

'You can continue' I told her.

'I think I'm done here. I'm going to the washroom' she stood up and got off the bed. I ran up and stopped her.

'Stay. I think I'll join you' I spurted out, not fully realizing what I was saying.

'You're going to join me?' I sat her back down on her bed.

'I'm bored and I need a break' I lied. Truthfully, I just wanted to get myself off due to the fact that watching her had made me slightly aroused as well. Once I was turned on, I knew there was no way I was getting back to work until I took care of myself. No matter how hard I try I just wouldn't be able to focus on my work until I got off.

'Are you sure you want to join me?' she sounded doubtful of my reasons.

'Yeah, can I?' I asked stupidly, knowing full well my sister would say yes of course.

'Sure if you want' she nodded her head.

'Do you want me to ask our brother to come join us too?' she asked me. I shook my head. I wasn't really looking forward to cleaning that mess up. Although my brother would have made it easier to get off, I wasn't really feeling up to it that day. All I really wanted was to have some 'quality' sister bonding time with my littler sister and a quick climax.

'No. Do you want him to come?' I asked her back.

'It doesn't matter' she shrugged. Since she didn't really care, I decided not too.

Now although I had masturbated and even had 'sex' with my little sister on several occasions, it was always still fairly awkward initiating it. The sex was not the problem, I liked to think that I knew how to satisfy her adequately but getting to that point where we were having sex naturally was tough. Admittedly, I'm not the type of person that really knew what to do during the first few steps of sex. It always sorted of seemed to happened naturally for me with my dad, brother and even with my mom. With them, it felt easier. They were all older and more experienced so they always took control. All they had to do was tell me to do something and I would automatically listen because that's just the way it was. Listen to your elders right? That was why it felt so simple initiating sex with them, all I did was follow their lead and directions. It felt easier to listen and follow than to try to lead something. At least in my opinion anyways.

With my sister, that was a little different since she was young and I was older. Somehow it always felt a little awkward and forced starting it. But of course I had to try to be the 'bigger person' and start it off anyways. Luckily though, the first step was always easy. I got in front of my sister, standing within inches of her. Most likely inside her comfort zone based on the way she backed away from me. She looked up at me, waiting for me to do something.

Gently, I grabbed the underside of my shirt, pulling it off my body and over my head. Being that we were at home, I rarely wore a bra or any sort bra type undergarment underneath my shirt except on the rare occasions where we had visitors or guests over. My breasts were exposed for her to see which caught her attention immediately. It felt slightly cold without my shirt on and I could feel the chill winter atmosphere causing my skin to tingle. Regardless, a little bit of cold wasn't going to stop me. I carried on, stripping myself bare naked. My sweat pants came off easily followed by my underwear. Now naked and exposed, it was my sister's turn. She lifted her cozy sweater up; revealing her flat smooth tummy. Tucking both hands through the bottom, she tried pulling it over her head. I watched as she embarrassingly tried to wriggle her head through the tight neck of the sweater.

'Let me help you take it off' I reached for her sweater. With a tight tug, I was able to help her take it off. Despite being off her body, she clutched onto sweater tightly for warmth, probably feeling the same cool sensation I was feeling. I could see the faintest of shivers from her body as she adjusted to the cold air.

'I can handle the rest' she assured me as she pulled off her black shorts with a simple yank. It fell down and landed on her feet where she kicked it off to the side. Unlike me, my sister wasn't wearing any undergarment underneath her shorts. This of course left her entire lower body revealed. Unintentionally, my eyes looked down between her legs out of curiosity to see how wet she was. Unfortunately, it was hard to tell from the way she sat on the bed. She caught me staring and knowing what we were about to do, she parted her leg slightly for me to see.

'Are you ever going to let go of that sweater?' I jokingly teased her. Based on the way she tightly held it to her body, I could tell she didn't wanted to let it go.

'Don't worry. You got me to keep you warm' I assured her. Things were about to get heated up soon anyways. Reluctantly, she let it go and carefully placed it on the floor. Finally there was nothing left for her to hide behind. Together, we were both finally fully naked. Taking this opportunity, I gazed at her body.

It had been a while since I saw her fully naked and up close. If I had to describe my sister in two words, cute and adorable would be the perfect descriptions. Of course there were multiple things that made her cute and adorable. Her personality, her demeanor, her rude and awkward sense of humor but of course also her appearance. While I had long simple hair, my sister was adventurous enough to try out short hair. It looked good on her unsurprisingly. Something she could pull off and I couldn't. Also a brunette like myself, her hair went down just barely touching her shoulder. She kept her hair mostly natural and untamed with a few tousle strands here and there. It was her hair that would probably distinct herself from most other girls her age in my opinion. Of course, with her narrow framed face and her strong jaw line, any hair style would have looked good on her as well. In addition, she also had a tall almost frail like stature.

Despite being two years younger than me, she was roughly the same height as me. Although we were the same height, we were definitely not the same size however. She was definitely skinnier than me and more athletic then I ever was at her age. Her body wasn't toned but it definitely showed her athletic physique off. Something that I always admired about her appearance. Now one of the biggest difference between me and my sister is definitely our chest sizes. Cruel in a sense, she was unlucky to have developed a small chest. It was one of the things she constantly whinnied about her body. My brother had always joked about it being fates way of keeping balance in the family. She got the perfect figure minus the bust and I got the bust minus the perfect figure. 'Not everything about you can be perfect' he always teased her. Although her chest wasn't as big as mines or my moms, I never really saw any problem with it. It always suited her figure more in my opinion. Regardless, it still remains one of her biggest problems today.

Now the second major difference between me and her was our shaving habit. I will admit that I am guilty of barely shaving my bush except on those few special occasions. Not that I really needed to anyways. My sister on the other hand was always on top of taking care of her bush. Rarely did she leave her pubic hair to grow as 'heavily' as mines. No doubt she did this for her boyfriend. Unlike me, she was seeing someone and that meant always trying to look your best for her. I was always a bit jealous of her dedication into taking care of herself and maintaining that well shaven spot of hers. Somehow I was never able to find the dedication to shave consistently like her. Overall, it was undeniable that she is probably the most physically attractive person out of our entire family. In my mind there was no doubt she was beautiful and would probably grow up to be even more beautiful in the future.

After my long gaze on her body, I was finally ready to take the next step. This was were things got tricky of course. Being with a male it was always so much simpler. All they had to do was put it in and both my male partner and I would feel pleasure from the experience. However, with females it was a little more difficult than that since we obviously lacked a males genitalia. Of course this didn't mean female on female action was any less great than with a male. It just meant that we had to get a little more creative and put in more energy with how we were going to both make this a pleasurable experience. Sadly though, creativity was not my specialty. In fact when it came creativity, I was probably the least creative in my family but that didn't stop me from trying.

'How close were you to finishing?' I checked with my sister quickly to assess what to do with her.

'Pretty close' she admitted.

'Sorry' I apologized, not realizing how close she was. Feeling slightly bad, I quickly figured out what I was going to do with her first. I pushed her back onto the bed and made her lay flat on her back. She raised her head slightly up to look at what I was doing. I climbed on the bed and crawled to the back, just right behind her feet. With both hands, I guided her legs open; widening them far apart to reveal her hidden pussy. I pulled myself in closer, raising her hips upwards slightly enough that my face was almost buried between her legs. Her pussy was within inches of my lips, dying to be played with by my mouth. Up close I could see everything so clearly. Her pubic area was shaved unnaturally clean; there wasn't a trace of evident that any hair had ever existed on that smooth patch of skin. Although I was impressed by how well she managed to shave herself down there, it was her pussy itself that really caught my attention. Things looked different up close than from afar.

Not that it was a bad thing. Her pussy formed a noticeable bump between her legs; almost poking out beneath. Embarrassingly, this meant that wearing certain bathing suits made her mound quite noticeable. Although she rarely admit it, I knew she was always a little proud of showing off that bump of hers in public; teasing the eyes of others as they stared between her legs.

Her outer lips were puffy and closed, concealing most of her pussy underneath that plump layer of flesh. Underneath it all was her thin pink crinkle folded inner lips, just barely sticking out pass her outer lips. Her slit was long and deep, creating two distinctive parting lips at her mound. Following that slit to the top was her perfect clit. It rested right above everything; barely poking out pass her inner lips too as to remain hidden. Overall, the sight was arousing. Besides my mother's and a few of friends, my sister was the only one who ever really exposed their mound for me to actually see and examine in clear detail. I took just a few seconds more to just gaze at my sister's smooth mound; slightly admiring it before I went in to touch it. With my index finger, I barely grazed her but her body immediately twitched upon my touch. Gently sliding my finger against the gap between her outer lips, I could feel how warm it was already; the immense heat seeping out from within. My sister squirmed slightly as her body shivered from being touched.