Lucy's Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy's second training session - even wilder than the first.
10.6k words
4.15
49.4k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the following six weeks our love making has been incredible. Neither of us can get enough of the other; the images and actions of the first training session so freshly embedded in our brains that all we have to do was to look at each other to want to be entwined and writhing on the bed in seconds.

A couple of things are contributing to this. Firstly, every time I think back to that evening I picture you with a huge dildo or cock in your pussy or ass - and it just sets me off lusting after you all over again. Secondly, after the stretching, your ass and pussy are now twice as loose as before. Literally. You keep complaining that your pussy is too loose and that other men won't like it, but I tell you that you are insane - and that they are going to love your ass even more now, since it's become so easy to use. Your only complaint seems to be that since your ass accommodates my cock so well, I enjoy fucking it just as much as your pussy and keep cumming inside it.

I know that you have to go on a quick trip to DC for work, and so make the most of the days we have before you leave, taking you in any and every position I can think of. A new part of our love play is one that I adore; when I get to put a large vibrator or dildo in your pussy or ass - and then fuck the other hole. It feels amazing as it makes the hole I'm using that much tighter feeling - even though I know how loose it really is, and the vibration against my cock feels so good too.

Monday comes around and it's now over seven weeks since your session, and we are due to go back this coming weekend, with your trip in-between. I drive you to the airport and kiss you goodbye. I have packed your toys and stretching implements, as well as your vibrator, so that you can keep up the good work. Peter was very specific that you have to keep on stretching, or the muscles tighten back again - just like any other athlete or gymnast. As we kiss goodbye you grab my crutch and give a gentle squeeze and tell me to behave and that, by the way, you have two dinner dates planned in DC - with your old trainer and your business consultant. I'm suitably surprised - but also suitably excited. You haven't fucked either of them, but I know that they both want you - and that you want them too; if the right situation arises.

From the air you text me to say that all the men in the airline club just kept staring at you, and that it's making your pussy wet. You tell me that your panties are soaked because your now ultra-stretched little cunt just lets the juice flow from your love tunnel. You used to be able to control that, to some extent, by clenching your muscles - but that was before the first training session.

When I return home, I strip naked - my favorite house attire, and how I make you dress all the time so that I can penetrate, fondle or just admire you at will - and go to our room to look at the video of the training session. The video is, even edited, 90 minutes long and I can't help thinking what a hot porn movie it would make - and how much men, and women, would pay to watch you being trained, used and abused like this.

My cock gets instantly hard as soon as the video loads, and I spend time zooming in on some of the filthiest parts - particularly when the camera focuses on your spread, wet and reddened orifices - and putting it on slo-mo to watch your face as you cum, or your cunt as it gushes juices. One of my favorite parts is watching you get filled with load after load of cum - and then watching the close-up of your used hole as the cream drips and oozes out.

I decide not to cum, I want to do that later when you are in DC and we can talk, so instead get stuck into some writing and picture editing. I still have a pile of pictures to edit from your training, as well as a few hundred from our last shoot when I photographed you with our blonde MILF neighbor. I smile as I recall how wet she was and how I enjoyed fucking her after the shoot as you watched.

Later that evening you call, and we talk, about your business, your flight and how much we miss each other. I never, ever get tired of you and always miss my little girl when she's away. I tell you that I've been watching the video from your training session and how turned on it got me - you act embarrassed, but I know just how much you love me admiring you and that this will have got you wet already.

I tell you to video call me, and that I want to watch as you masturbate whilst I tell you all the filthy things that I enjoy doing to you - and your friends, and how I can't wait until the next training session. You complain, but strip anyway in front of the camera, bending over so that I can see your nice round ass, opened ass hole and beautiful meaty pussy lips, which you spread just for good measure.

It doesn't take you long to cum, with a large training dildo in your ass, an equally large vibrator in your pussy and a small one on your clit. I watch on the screen as you writhe like a bitch, trying, rather unsuccessfully, not to scream as you convulse for a full minute. I tell you to leave your toys inside you so that I can make myself cum looking at your stuffed holes, which I do in seconds, my cum shooting out in long arches for you to watch. With that we say good night and sleep - thousands of miles apart, but bonded as ever by love, lust and respect.

The next day is busy for both of us and you tell me that you will call me after your dinner - since you are three hours ahead, this won't be late my time anyway. I text you before you leave for the date with your trainer and get you to send me some pics. I marvel at how fucking hot you look in your long floral dress, spilt completely up the sides to your hip, and with a plunging neck-line to accentuate your perfect breasts.

Your face and body look just incredible and I get a twinge of jealousy knowing that another man will be taking you out for dinner - and will be the envy of everyone in the restaurant. Just before we finish texting you send me another picture, one where you have moved the front of the dress aside, that shows you are not wearing any underwear and that your pussy is not only deliciously smooth as always - but also sporting a small devil instant-tattoo on the freshly shaved area. I gasp at how hot this looks. I tell you to be a good girl and to enjoy yourself - and to text me when you are back in your room.

To my surprise you text me only two and a half hours later, with a one-word text 'look'. It takes a while to load, but the video you send is of you sucking someone's cock, clearly in a bathroom, with your breasts exposed. It looks amazingly hot as you lick his balls, the underside of his cock, the tip of his circumcised penis and then take as much in your mouth as you can. I know your technique on circumcised dicks and enjoy watching as you use your hand and lips to the owner's obvious delight.

The video is only 90-seconds long, and then I get a string of texts asking if I like it, which of course I do. You tell me that you will text me later - you are going back to his place for a while.

The next text I receive is of you taking a selfie in, presumably, his bathroom, with your tits out and your dress pulled aside so that I can see your pussy. You tell me that you've been a good girl, and that he enjoyed finger fucking your pussy in the bathroom, and that his cock tasted delicious.

One more picture is a close up of your beautiful pussy, lips spread, and clearly oozing juice. The labia are already swollen and slightly reddened.

Another hour passes and it's almost 11pm EST, when I get a flurry of texts. Words, pictures and a short video. My cock is hard as a rock as I look at them, a short graphic novel depicting your trainer face fucking you, penetrating your dripping pussy in multiple positions, drilling your ass and then cumming all over your face. The last picture is my favorite - you are looking up at the camera with cum all over your cheeks, forehead and mouth. He clearly hadn't cum for a while by the amount he unloaded all over your beautiful visage.

You tell me that you are going to rest for a bit then dress and go back to the hotel. However, within minutes you send another picture, this time of his fingers - three of them - buried inside your cunt. You are texting me as you cum again, this time squirting all over his hand for good measure.

I ask for, and you send, a picture of your now distended vagina, the labia engorged with blood, clit still puffy and round, and hole opened and soaked with juices. It's my favorite and, later that night, when we've said goodnight, I masturbate and cum looking at it.

You call in the morning to remind me how much you love me, and need some babying before you start a day full of meetings. I know that you have another dinner with a consulting firm in the evening, and it makes me hard all day wondering how that is going to go. I spend time in the afternoon at our pool and wonder whether to invite our MILF neighbor over, but decide to wait for my hedonistic pleasure until I hear from you this evening.

Before you go out you send me a full-length selfie you took in front of the mirror; the first naked, the second in your white dress, the one with the super short front that tends to expose your pussy to anyone sitting in front of you when you are sitting down, and that rides up as you walk across your bubble-butt. You have tall pink heels on and a micro-g, that I order you to take off before you go out. As usual you make a mock-complaint, but comply per your recent training.

You text me from the restaurant to say that you have been met by three of the partners of the consulting firm - and that they are hot, older and two are European, one Swedish, one Scottish, with alluring accents. I know that your pussy will be moist already given how much you lust after older, exotic, blonde men. The consultant that you've met before, Dave, is the only American amongst the group and I wonder if he's invited foreigners on purpose.

You text me throughout the dinner to tell me that they keep looking at your breasts, whose nipples are malfunctioning and poking through the thin silk, and that you know that Sven and Jordy both got a glimpse of your pussy as you sat down at the table.

I tell you to go to the restroom, and to make a scene about dropping your napkin as you get up, so you can bend over and flash your ass and pussy at them. You text me a few minutes later to tell me that you know that they all saw your sex after you did this - and that you are now unbearably horny.

An hour later you tell me that you are going to their hotel, ostensibly to sign a draft contract. From the hotel you tell me that, in the taxi, you sat in the back in-between the two Europeans who wasted no time in putting their hands on your thighs and running them up to your smooth pussy. You send me a pic of your legs spread in the back of the cab as two hands are clearly playing with your cunt. Hot as hell.

It's another hour before I get an update, this time it's a picture of you on your knees surrounded by three large cocks - two uncut - with your face in the middle sucking the one that I reckon belongs to Dave.

Within minutes more pics follow, of them taking turns fucking your pussy, your mouth and, my favorite, of you getting DP'd, lying on the Swedes stomach with your legs spread wide so that Dave can fuck your cunt as Jordy fills your mouth. The angle is a little awkward given that Dave clearly took the pic - but I love seeing all of your willing holes filled with meat.

It's another hour before I get a text to say that you are heading back to the hotel. You send me a face pic - your make up is smudged and your lips swollen no doubt from sucking too much cock, being kissed and used like the little whore that you are. We text back and forth, and you tell me how sore your pussy and ass are, despite your training, and that you got two loads in each hole. Each of the guys came twice, and after they came inside your pussy and ass they scooped the cum out for you to eat. I tell you that I'm insanely proud of my little slut and want to see pics of your used ass and cunt when you get back to the room

You oblige about 20 mins later, sending me three pics of your pussy and ass - both very red and wet, a mixture of your juices and the men's cum. They look so incredibly fuckable I just want to be there right now so that I can reclaim you.

You tell me that the taxi driver got a good look at your shaven mound as you entered and exited the cab, and you saw him adjust his rear-view mirror so that it was aimed at your crotch in the back seat. Given how short that dress is I'm pretty sure he could see your sex the entire journey. At the hotel the doorman and the cabbie both helped you out of the back seat - clearly so that they could look at your pussy. The doorman offered to walk you to your room, an offer which you accepted with a smile. In the elevator you tell me he was very professional, asking if you had had a good night, but slyly looking you up and down and admiring your body, and your indecently short dress.

I ask what happened next, and you simply send a picture of you kneeling and sucking a different cock, followed by one of your face glazed with cum again - just like the previous night. A string of texts explains that you invited him into your room, stripped and told him to get his cock out so that you could suck it. Apparently he only took a minute to unload all over your face before excusing himself.

You call me, and we talk for ages. I remind you that I love this new super-slutty version of my wife and how she loves to exhibit her body, her sex and her skills. After we've talked I tell you to put the camera, with the video conferencing app opened, between your legs so that I can masturbate as I look at your used body. It doesn't take me more than a minute to shoot a huge stream of cum in the air and back onto my cock and balls - which you can see in perfect clarity on your phone.

We both fall asleep, apart but together, in minutes.

In the morning I wake to a slew of texts; east coast time can do that to later-rising Californians. You have checked out of your hotel and are heading back home, to me, to my cock, and to babying and training in equal measures. After the initial 'I miss you' texts are more that describe your morning adventures. I knew that you had to get up early to get made up, finish packing and head Dulles for your flight back - but had not expected so many texts. As usual, I'd spent the night having filthy dreams about my slut wife, and had woken with a hard on - one that I was planning to sink into one or more of your moist holes as soon as you got back. I wasn't prepared though for the set of pics that accompanied your explanation of what had happened.

On waking, you had phoned down to front desk to ask for help with your bags, and for them to book you a car to take you to the airport. The concierge had been extremely courteous and had arranged everything - even suggesting that you leave the hotel 20 mins earlier so that you wouldn't have to rush. On the dot of 9, per arrangement, an older bell boy arrived - tall, blonde and English and asked if it were ok if he came in to pick up your bags. You accepted his offer and followed him down, dressed in your flowered leggings, tight tank that barely concealed your breasts, and rocker jacket. To your surprise the hotel had got you a stretch limo, complete with a hostess in the back to help escort you to baggage check in. The bell boy loaded your bags in the trunk and then informed you that he would also be accompanying you to the airport.

You were going to decline the invitation, but on glancing down to his crotch you saw a huge bulge and wondered if his cock, like mine, would be uncut and enormous.

As soon as you got in the back of the limo the hostess came over, sat next to you, and started to play with your breasts. You knew you should stop her, but your training kicked in and, instead, you just opened your legs and let her start to massage your pussy through the thin material as she released your breasts for the bell boy to see. He, wasting no time, had unzipped his flies and was playing with a huge cock - possibly the biggest you'd seen, at least since the LA training session and Leo's ebony member.

Within minutes your leggings are on the floor and the blonde hostess is eating your soaking pussy, her tongue tasting the remnants of the four loads of cum that were deposited in your holes, and two of her fingers lodged in your loose but sore anus. The bell boy meanwhile had positioned himself at your head, so you could suck his cock, and was vigorously face fucking you and attempting to get you to deep throat him.

I am reading the texts describing this unplanned debauchery, and wondering what has happened to my shy wife; she appears to have become an un-quenchable slut, one that also appears to broadcast the fact to all and sundry. I devour the rest of the texts and pictures that show and describe you getting anally fucked, whilst the girl fists your pussy, and swallowing the bell-boys load. The last picture shows your wide opened mouth still full of cum that you've saved just so I can see it.

Your flight home is uneventful and by the evening I am babying you in our pool and hot tub, caressing your body and then sensually making love to the hottest hotwife in the world. Throughout the evening you tell me more about the last few days, about how incredibly liberated and also slutty it made you feel satisfying all these men. How they made you feel so beautiful and so sexual with all their compliments, and how good it felt to be DP'd by people you are doing business with.

Each new comment or aside, makes my cock even harder and by the time I empty myself in side of you - after you have had a long, slow, mellow clitoral orgasm, two annals and two vaginals - I am spent.

Friday is spent working and relaxing and anticipating your next training session with Peter and team. You keep asking what more you have to learn, and I just keep teasing you and telling you that there's always more to learn, and that you will find out soon enough.

I haven't let you dress the whole day, with the inevitable effect on my cock, and I've been lusting after your body the entire day. After you shower and remove any vestiges of hair from your body I lay you on the bed and eat your pussy for a while, before getting the toys and tools. Peter had given me instructions to spend at least half an hour stretching your ass and pussy with the toys and training tools supplied. I am extremely diligent as I want him to be duly impressed with how you have kept up your training over the weeks since he last saw you. Your complaints are muted given that I'm letting you watch the proceedings in a monitor that I've attached to a camera, so you can see just how big a gape I can induce in each of your holes. I keep reassuring you that you are a very good girl, and that he's going to be very proud of you when you are being measured tomorrow.

You complain that last time exhausted you, and that you never wanted so much cock, until I slap your ass hard and remind you who's the master, who's the slave, and how important it is for you to become well trained. Before we get ready I give you a beautiful diamond ring, to compliment your engagement ring, as a reward for being such a good girl last time. You gasp at the size of the diamonds and promise that you will be a good girl again tonight and that you will make your master very, very proud.

We then fuck for half an hour before you have to get ready. My cock feels so amazing in your loose trained holes; you are constantly wet these days - partly because I insist on you being naked around the house, and partly because of how slutty you feel since your liberation as a hotwife, and your training. I finish our short session by fucking your ass for a while in doggy position - I know how intense this is for you - and it makes you have your fourth, huge, orgasm.