Ludy's Kink Cafe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was Sherman burning the fields. He was on an unstoppable munch to the sea. Nothing went untouched by his fury. His teeth grazed and bit her exhausted labia. His tongue wiggled up her ass. It slithered into the gooey burrow of her pussy. It piqued at her angry buzzing clit.

"mmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnoooOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sarah shook her frizzy red hair in great tantrums. She bit her quivering lip in restraint.

"EEEEEAAAHHHHH!!!" her cry was more animal than human.

"EEEAH!---EEAH!!!mmmmmmm..."

Her bright eyes were pinched shut. The flood gates of her jade palace burst open.

*SMAT!*SPLAT!*SQUISH!*SQUELCH!*

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" the little tart screamed like a banshee.

Then her hairless slimy dick slapped him in the side of his face. *SPLAT!* "It nearly poked my eye out," as he would later relate the tale to the Superfly Chief.

Shock and surprise do not accurately sum up Ziggy's reaction to the realization that Sarah had very suddenly sprouted a fully erect boyish throbbing penis. It wiggled and jabbed at his face. Purpley pulsing mushroom head. Sarah's wild (and some would say embarrassing) screams filled the diner.

"UUUUGGGGFFFFF--AH-MUUUHhh! uh MUUUH!!! DON'T STOP NOW!!! SHHH--AH-DON'T STOP NOW!!!" She bucked her slender hips and thrust her hairless man-tool at him. (Perhaps this was the lotus squatting King Bullfrog that the author eluded to earlier.)

It could've been the incredibly odd events of the day, it could've been that Ludy's was an especially inviting place that gave its customers a certain sense of liberation. It could have been that this gorgeous bucking babe of sexual fury was just about to have an explosive orgasm that would register as volcanic, and it was up to Ziggy to bring the magma to the surface.

It could've been one of a million and one things or it was all of the million and one things acting in concert together that tore away the frayed t-shirt of gender identity and caused Ziggy to stick that fucking bitch's dick in his mouth.

He smothered it with his mouth and wrapped his lips around all unnatural phallusness. He jammed her skinny chic-dick into his cheek. He coated it with his tongue. And in moments Mount Sarah was erupting. He gagged as she forced her unholy lingham down the back of his throat and painted his tonsils. Her fingernails tore into his scalp as loads and loads of cum pumped down his gulping throat. He was drowning. He swallowed with fury just to keep her spooge from erupting through his nose. Her long legs folded him into her thrusting pecker. It zipped back and forth in his mouth and then she collapsed in a dead weight on the table.

Ziggy untangled himself from her limp limbs and gasped for air.

"How's that for a candy center?" she muttered under a mass of curly red hair, slowly stirring her jaunty body to life.

"Better than a fly in your soup I suppose," Ziggy refused to feel victimized or tricked by her. Oh contraire, he felt giddy and wicked. In a moment of passion, he had violated his own code of ethics and for that he gave himself a gold star.

She was the hottest genital morphing hermaphrodite he'd ever had the pleasure of blowing. Well, o.k., the only one. But he was so fucking horny at the moment that he would've bent over and took her mystery dong in the ass if that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh, she liked it.

He thought about how much fun it'd be to 69 her. Or maybe a little sword play. He had a vision of her skinny pale cock rubbing up against his thick hairy one. The friction of two sticks rubbing together. Shame shame, everybody knows your name. Yeah, he could dig this freaky sweetie.

Whoa, get a grip man! Earth to Ziggy. He wasn't sure how far he wanted her to expand his horizons. Maybe there are some things best left in Ludy's grease traps.

"You're an A-1 customer Mr. Mumbo," Sarah straightened her waitress uniform. She wiped her glasses and pushed them back on her pretty squinty face and hopped to her feet.

Ziggy slumped down in a chair. Dazed. His cock throbbed and ached. His balls cried for relief and he told his anatomy to shut-up and sit down for a minute.

Sarah tore a few napkins from the holder and wiped Ziggy's face for him.

"Embrace chaos," Ziggy said more to himself than to her.

"hmmm... that was fun but I gotta get back to work sweetie," She smattered him with a kiss on his forehead and gave him a coupon for a free dinner buffet.

Ziggy sat staring out the window. He could still taste her tingly jiz in his mouth. The boy in the green jacket rode by on his bike. He squirmed to adjust his package. Fuck. He was half-alive and horny as hell.

Cass crept up behind him. And wrapped her arm around his neck. She whispered in his ear, "When Boris leaves to take out the trash, meet me in Ludy's office. I wanna quit this horrible job and I want you to fuck me on his desk. He can consider that my resignation." She playfully bit his earlobe and went back to work.

"Sweet lolitas of paradise," Ziggy murmured under his breath.

He leaned back in his seat and smoothed his finger over a salt shaker, meditatively rubbing it like a magic lamp as the minutes ticked by.

He observed Ragina, Sarah, and Cass flitting about the diner. Flirting, laughing, smiling, pawing, teasing. A tilt of the hip. A brush of the hand. He rubbed the magic salt shaker and made a wish to fuck all three of them at the same time. What a glutton. Libido increases appetite.

When he saw Boris hauling garbage sacks out the back door, he got to his feet.

--------------------------

PART 5

Ziggy did not pass GO. He did not collect two-hundred dollars. He did not hesitate nor look around as he stealthily moved through the kitchen. Employees only, fuck you.

He headed straight to the door with the frosted glass window. Turned the knob. Stepped inside. Shut the door. And then resumed breathing.

He was alone in Ludy's office. Well well. What have we here? Ziggy perused Ludy's mess.

Years of accumulated softball and bowling league trophies, pool league championship cups, and first-place cook off trophies all glittered on high upon yonder shelf.

He staggered backward and laughed when he saw the little desk. It hunkered down next to the linoleum floor and tried to hide underneath the scattered papers. Why so small?

She wanted him to fuck her on a kiddie-table? He made little humping motions over it. Actually, it was just about the right height (if he bent his knees a little).

A computer screen saver flashed boobies and burgers. They melted and morphed into each other endlessly. So goes the universe.

He turned his attention to a metal filing cabinet decorated in full regalia of kitschy magnets (Eat at Ludy's). Each brightly colored magnet held up a Polaroid picture.

Hubba Hubba. Ludy's waitresses gone wild. Each photo was of a gorgeous young honey with a caption listing a town and state.

A latino cutie with dark nipples and long black hair (Neverwuz, Nevada). A killer tattooed goth-girl with nipple rings (Gonnagen, New Jersey). A curly haired vixen in nothing but a scarf, stocking cap, and fuzzy snow-boots (Nowhereton, Alaska). An ebony seductress with her long chocolate legs spread wide (Eskaypsmee, Mississippi). And on and on and on.

"Ludy, you dog..."

Ludy's Cafe was a mother fucking franchise. Hooter's, kiss my grits.

And what have we here? Noplaceville, Wisconsin. It was a photo of Sarah, the red-headed gazelle, in her birthday suit, slurping a milk shake (sans magic ding-dong). He pulled the photo off the cabinet. And over here... Raging Ragina sporting thigh highs and Cass looking lovely with a foot-long hotdog betwixt her pouty lips. He tucked away their photos in his jacket pocket and began to hum "To All the Girls I've Loved Before".

There were a couple other girls from Noplaceville that he didn't recognize. Night shift waitresses perhaps? Mmmmm... he liked what he saw. He'd definitely have to come back and use his dinner buffet coupon. What the hell. He pocketed their pictures as well. "I'm glad they came along... I dedicate this song..." Soon he would wake up and find this had all been a dream. But if only... oh, if only he could keep the pictures as souvenirs. Hee-hee-ha!

"Now what else of interest can I lift while I'm here?" he asked himself impishly.

The paneled walls hosted a fleet of framed color photos. Who was this midget with the leering fat face? Always wearing a white suit and ten gallon hat. Who was this half-pint cowboy? Here he was surrounded by a group of scantly clad bikini gals in a hot-tub. Here he was shaking hands with important business men. Here he was proudly holding a freshly caught fish (almost as big as him).

Who's miniature desk and chair was sitting empty at this moment, you ask? Rosscoe J.J. Ludy. The four foot tall (five with his hat on) King of Cafe Kink.

"Well that certainly explains why this bulletin board is hung so low," Ziggy mused as he scanned the photocopies and maps, scrawled with red marker.

Then he spied, amongst a stack of stationery and three ring binders, a little souvenir bobble-head hula girl smiling up at him.

"Aloha," he said cheekily, "Now here's something I can amuse myself with until my date for the prom arrives."

What was taking Cass so long anyway? He was starting to get nervous prowling around the little big man's office.

Just as he was reaching for the plastic hula-girl, Raging Ragina Courtright, the sexiest bitch in Noplaceville, stormed into the office. She slammed the door shut and locked it with a little *click*.

She put her hands on her hips and glared at him,"What are you doing in here?!"

"I'm waiting for Cass. In case you didn't hear, you're gonna be short-handed around here. I'm helping her turn in her resignation. She's hanging up her apron," explained Ziggy.

"Oh REALLY? (amused laugh) Cass isn't going anywhere and neither are you," seethed Ragina as she wrapped a hand around the back of his neck.

"Oh REALLY?" Ziggy mocked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

She slid her other hand between his legs and grabbed his wad. Pulsing little squeezes. Coaxing his testicles into the palm of her hand.

Ziggy's hands climbed under her skirt and squeezed her pert little panty clad butt.

She pushed him against the desk. Her grip tightened. She squeezed painfully.

"Ouch! Hey... take it easy," Ziggy grimaced. He clutched her skirt in his fists.

Her tenacious grip on his package was igniting two fires in his lower extremities. One pleasure and one pain.

"You know, you're not as cool as you think you are," she told him flatly. His testicles boiled in her grip. It made his stomach ache. He squeezed her arms and tried to pry her away.

"Is that soooo..." Ziggy said in a Mickey Mouse falsetto.

"Yeah... I think you get confused about things," her pretty face was twisted and angry. Ziggy's balls throbbed and ached.

He converted the pain into a surge of fuck rutting lust. He fought back. He grabbed her shirt and began to twist it up. Feeling her torso sliding around inside the black satiny fabric. Her tits rolling against his chest.

Ragina squeezed her fist around Ziggy's wad like she was making fuck'n orange juice.

"AAHHH!!! FUCK!!" Ziggy yelped and writhed in her mean little grip.

"I think you try to do tooooooo many THINGS at once. Try'n to be...*uuuh!*... to many places at the same time!" she muttered as her other hand began wrestling with his belt buckle.

He didn't know what she was talking about. She wasn't making sense!

Ziggy grabbed Ragina's mean little psycho bitch face and slapped his tongue against her lips. She refused to open her mouth. She turned her head with a squeal.

She had his pants undone. He had her skirt pulled down around her firm thighs.

Ziggy squeezed her hot body against his. Long strands of blonde hair were in his mouth.

Her hand snaked inside his underwear and she mashed her palm against his sweaty cock and balls. She licked a big wet smear over the side of his face. He bit her neck. She bit him back. He bit her. She bit him. Their teeth were gnashing and chomping at each other's necks and shoulders as their hands wrestled, tangled, slapped, pushed and pulled. Ziggy wasn't sure if she wanted to fuck or fight.

He grabbed her slender wrist with one hand and her throat with the other.

"Enough. Let go of my fucking balls right now. I'm not kidding!" he gasped.

"no," she said like a spoiled little brat. She spat in his face.

"YES!" his voice shook with anger as he squeezed his grip around her throat. She responded by pressing the palm of her clutched hand harder into his meaty groin. Her spittle dribbled into his eye.

"*ugh* no," she choked. Ragina's face was turning red as Ziggy pressed his thumb harder into her windpipe. The aching in his balls was wrenching his guts. He felt light headed.

Fuck this! He was sick of this little game. He wrapped a leg behind her and swung her to the floor. They twisted and fell in each other's tangled grasp. Papers flew off the desk.

Kneeling, he had her in a headlock. Ragina's legs were bound by her skirt that was stretched around her thighs.

"FINE! You don't wanna play nice... You wanna be a mean little slut? Fine! I'll treat you like that, you little bitch."

He grabbed her shirt and yanked it up her back. They wrestled around on their knees. He pulled her shirt over her head, she swung around wildly until her arms slid out of the sleeves.

She raised a mean little girly fist to hit him and he grabbed her arms and forced her against the desk. He slammed her down on the little desktop.

*BOOM*

"OWWW! FUCK!" she yelled.

Ziggy grabbed her little blue skirt and yanked. Her firm, tan legs flew up in the air as he tore her skirt off her.

"Leave me alone!" she sat up on the desk. She looked so fucking hot sitting there on the desk, wearing nothing but her kinky black panties,bra and saddle shoes. Ziggy wanted to chase her around the room. He wanted to rip her clothes off and devour her.

He grabbed her shoulders and forced her back down on the desk. He was climbing over her kicking, struggling body. His hands roamed wherever they pleased.

"uuuhhhh!!! uh! get off me! I'm gonna fucking scream!" she groaned.

"Shut up!" he demanded as he tore her bra straps off her rolling shoulders. He knew she wasn't going to scream. He knew she wanted this. Peeling her bra cups off her heaving tits and mashing his mouth over her bobbling bare breasts.

Her nipples were pert little buds throbbing in his mouth. "Yeah... you like that *suck* don't you? little slut!"

He sandwiched her on the desk. Her bare back writhed on the crumpled papers. He forced open her legs and slid his hand into her panties. His fingers combed through her wispy pubic hair. Kneading his fingers through her musky pussy. He knew she wanted this. Feel how wet and loose she is. Little slut.

"noooo.... please noooo..." she whimpered. Her voice had changed. Her body stopped struggling and seemed more receptive to his wriggling hand.

He looked up and saw Cass's doll face under locks of tangled brown hair.

Cass?!! Hadn't he just seconds ago, been wrestling around on the desk with Ragina? But now it was Cass that was panting on the desk with spread legs. It was Cass's little pink twat that he was fingering with such gusto.

They kissed. He felt her grind her pussy against his hand. Now she was really getting into it. She reached between his legs and grabbed for his cock.

"Hey! Watch it with the grabbing," Ziggy jumped.

Sarah looked as surprised as Ziggy.

"What's a matter sweetie? I'm not gonna bite you," she laughed and flashed him her charming crooked smile. She shook back her fiery red hair and stretched out on the desk, spreading her legs wide.

"Don't look so surprised sweetie," cooed Sarah.

"Didn't you want to fuck all three of us," Cass asked.

"at the same time?" sneered Ragina.

Ziggy, not for the first time that day, was amazed. Who was the naked girl perched on Ludy's little desk? Was it Ragina? Sarah? Cass?

It was like somebody kept splicing a filmstrip. The girls kept strobing and flickering back and forth. Like shuffling a deck of nudy playing cards.

Ragina gave a cruel little giggle. She swung her feet as she straddled him at the edge of the desk.

She tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulders and leaned back, sticking out her breasts and swaying them teasingly, "What's wrong? Don't tell me you've lost your appetite!"

Ziggy slid down his pants. His slobbering erection wagged between her bare thighs.

"Ya know..." he grabbed her arms and jerked her off the desk.

"I've had enough of your games today," he forcefully rolled her over on the desk. He bent the little slut over.

"I very well may be completely losing my fucking mind," he pulled down her panties and smacked her little round ass.

Climbing over her, he breathed heavily in her ear, "but right now, the only thing I can think about is burying my cock in you," Ziggy wedged his hand between her legs and began to finger fuck her while he pinned her to the desk with his other arm. Her pussy was so wet and loose and ready to be fucked.

"I need this. I'm gonna fuck you soooo hard," he forced open her legs.

Then Ziggy fucked her. He fucked her furiously with freaky fick-fack fuck. Earlier, he had watched a trinity of himself beat off as she sucked his cock. Then he watched her get banged by a chic and fucked by a dude while he ate a cheeseburger without little naked girls on it. Then he ate her pussy so magnificently that she got a hard-on. So, he sucked her dick. Pretty crazy day, eh? What was going on here?

He was shagging a chic on a midget's desk. One moment it was Sarah's slim, white mooned butt-cake arching up to take his full shlong in her little pinkity-muffy-woo, the next moment it was Ragina's firm, clenched ass galloping beneath him, then it was suddenly Cass's sweet bouncing butt that he was slapping.

Later he would tell the Superfly Chief: "It felt like I was in some kind of virtual reality porn program and some hacker kept hitting the babe select button."

Sarah was a shouter and screamer. Cass was a gasp and whimper sorta gal. Ragina was a catty hiss and spit lass that liked to talk nasty to him. "Yeah, fuck me! oh yeah fuck my little bitch pussy! Fuck! -uh- Me! -uh- Harder! you fucking cock bastard son of a bitch! -uh-"

He remembered seeing her blonde/bruenette/red hair falling over her bare back and shoulders as he pumped his cock in her from behind.

She was tight. She was loose. She was sloppy frothy wet. She would clench her cunt and try to squeeze him deeper as she rode his thrusts.

The girl(s) took a pounding from Ziggy's fuck rocket. As they neared climax, the girls switched on and off more rapidly. The moment he plugged her twat with a heaving splume of cum, there was a flutter of all three girls.

When the surges of orgasm finally stopped, he slid his cock out of Cass's pussy.

Ragina and Sarah were kneeling on either side of him and they promptly took to cleaning his dick with their eager mouths. Ziggy reached down with his left hand and ran a tangled mess of red curls through his fingers. He reached down with his right and stroked her blonde silky strands. He watched Cass roll over with smug satisfaction smeared on her baby doll face.

"You know I'd stay under one condition," she smirked.

"What's that?" Ziggy asked as Ragina passed his cock to Sarah.

"Stay with us. Here... and work at Ludy's. Ludy is out of town alot and we could really use a new manager for the Wisconsin location. You could be our big boss man," she cooed as she spread her coochie and showed him her pink orifice, leaking his pearly fluid. She pumped a secret muscle that Ziggy will never know about and a gob of his jiz spilled out on Ludy's desk.