Lue to Lucy and Back - Complete and Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

We talked for a while, and then I said to him "You never told me you had been in jail. Don said you were talking about it on Monday."

"No," he said, "it was juvenile detention, not jail. I was only a kid." He went on to describe the things that had happened to him when he was a young boy and the abuse he had suffered at the hands of the older boys in detention. I was really affected by his story and put my arms around him to give him a hug. Within a few moments I found myself gently kissing him.

What started out from me as a sympathetic hug and a kiss turned into something more when I felt his tongue pressing at my lips. I parted them to give him entry.

He had one hand pressing on my back holding me close, and then I felt the other hand moving up over my ribs to cover my breast. I was wearing my lab coat with only bra and panties underneath, and when his hand moved further and tried to make its way through the front opening of my lab coat I pulled away.

"No, I think I had best go home now," I said. This had gone much further than I had intended.

"OK Lucy," he said, "but can we talk some more some time? I can talk to you like I can't talk to most people. You're different. You listen and you try to understand."

On Saturday, after we had taken the kids to their various sporting activities, I told Don that Ray and I had spent some time together talking after work. Don said "I told you he was shook on you. I think he's a bit of a lost soul in a way. He's really just a country boy down here in the city."

Anyhow, the following Friday night I once again found myself parked between the trees in the bushland with Ray sitting beside me in the kombi. This time, he wanted to talk about me. Just as his life had been another world to me, so he had never been through anything like the education and career that I had experienced.

"You brighten up the factory," he said. "You are so smart and cheerful and bright, but you're not stuck up and you don't make yourself out to be better than the rest of us. And you are so sexy."

I stopped him there. "Sexy I'm not," I retorted. "I've been a housewife for eleven years and a mother for seven. Sexy gets knocked out of you after a while."

"Not you," he said. "All the blokes in the factory reckon you're sexy. They have guessing competitions about what you are wearing under your lab coat."

"You're joking. Last winter I even had trakky daks on to keep my legs warm. They must have seen that. Although I've got a bit less under there now," I giggled.

"Well," he said, "there are a few of them who try to stand under the ladder when you climb up to the hopper, and they tell the others." I had seen them and I had ignored them as just a bunch of men doing what men sometimes do. (They would go for sexual harassment under today's laws.)

"Well they won't see much," I said. "It's a long lab coat."

"They are grubs. I'm not one of them," he said, "I just find it great to have you here because I think you are bright and cheerful."

"And sexy?" I said.

"Yes, really sexy. Here, let me show you."

He took my hand and placed it on the front of his trousers. What was in there was big, and it was hard - very hard. "There, that's what you do to me," he said.

Strange thoughts flashed through my mind. The first was that I was glad he was wearing work trousers. He would have been in serious pain if they were tight jeans. The second was that I had only ever been close to one adult penis before, and even through the fabric I could tell that this was different from the other one. The third thought was 'this is getting out of control and I should go home'.

I took my hand away and drew back. "I had better go home now, it's getting late."

"OK," he said, "but can we come back here sometime and keep talking?" And so it was that the two of us, Raymond and Luellen, two totally different people, commenced our regular Friday night trysts. Opposites attract, they say, and so we took those fateful steps along the pathway leading to the situation I described at the beginning of this story.

On the way driving home my mind was in turmoil. I had no memory of the streets or traffic lights on my half-hour journey. I kept going over the things that had happened while we were parked in our bushland hideaway: His hand over my lab coat feeling my breast; my hand over his work trousers squeezing his penis. Yes. I hadn't just left my hand resting where he had put it, I had pressed down and run my fingers along it when I realised that what he had felt different to my husband's. I was not completely innocent in this encounter.

I hadn't felt like this since I was a teenager in my early days with Don, fumbling about and then giving up my virginity. It was exciting then; it was exciting now. I wasn't prepared to admit it to myself yet, but I was on a similar pathway. This time I would be giving up my marital fidelity.

Extra-marital sex was still several weeks away, but my first time sex with Ray was becoming every bit as inevitable as that first time with Don all those years ago. My heart was still fluttering as I crawled into bed beside my husband. "G'night, Lue," a sleepy voice beside me said as I settled down under the bedclothes. Thank goodness he hadn't noticed how late I was. I decided I wouldn't tell him this time.

I lay in bed, sleeping fitfully, thinking of Ray and his words: "You are really sexy." He found me desirable. I had been transformed; from wife and mother to sexy and desirable.

I had another transformation ahead of me. In a few weeks time I was to go from sexy and desirable to fantastic fuck.

**********

A further transformation

I was on a pathway that was headed towards an inevitable conclusion. After two Friday nights in the back of my kombi, where his hand had wandered over my breast and mine had wandered over his penis, where a sympathy kiss had turned into something much more I, Lue, had agreed to end each working week parked in an out-of-the-way bushland reserve 'talking' with Ray.

As the weeks went on, we did less talking; the kissing became more intense and all limits were removed from the places where the hands could wander to. But there would be a couple of weeks delay before the real action started.

At work I tried to make my contact with Ray as normal as possible. I didn't want rumours and gossip to start. At the end of our shift at 11pm, we both drove off in different directions to our homes, but on Friday nights after we were sure everybody else had gone we doubled back to our meeting spot under the trees.

In the days after Ray had told me that he thought I was sexy and I had felt his erection through the fabric of his trousers, I was excited and feeling every bit as sexy as he had told me I was. But as the week rolled on I became tense and worried about what was going to happen on Friday night. Then, at the start of Friday's shift, Ray wasn't there. Ben the foreman told us that Ray had phoned in saying he had to take his wife to the hospital and couldn't work this afternoon. Julie, Ray's wife, was well advanced with the pregnancy of their second child and there seemed to be some sort of problem.

On Saturday morning I told Don about Julie and I phoned Ray to find out how she was. She was still in hospital. I asked Don to take care of our kids for the day and I left the kombi with him, borrowed his car and drove over to the hospital to meet Ray there and see if there was anything Julie needed. She said that she was being released soon and everything seemed to be OK now, but she was really happy to meet me because Ray had been talking about me so much. When she was discharged, I followed them home and made lunch for them and their young son.

When I went out to the car to leave, Ray came with me to say goodbye. "I really missed seeing you last night," he said, "but we're OK for next Friday aren't we?"

"Yes, I suppose so," I said, "but you look after Julie first. Just make sure that she is all right." Driving home I thought 'what am I doing?' I felt no serious guilt about my own situation, but this man had a son and a pregnant wife. I had taken an instant liking to Julie. She was younger than Ray and me. How would she be able to cope with this mutual crush that Ray and I had developed on each other?

But the best intentions fade away where lust is involved. On the following Friday night, we were back in the kombi talking. I told Ray about my concern for Julie. He said that she didn't suspect anything and anyhow what we did in our relationship didn't have to affect either his marriage or mine. I suppose I wanted to believe that, despite how silly the idea really was. If Don or Julie found out what we were doing, how could it not affect our marriages?

It was time to leave, and when Ray stepped out through the side door, I stepped out with him. Standing outside, I reached up and put my arms around his neck and hugged him close. A deep kiss followed, and I started to feel a tingling through my body that ignited the memory of my hand on the outside of his trousers feeling the hardness underneath. I loosened one arm from around his neck, reached down and lowered his zipper. I slipped my hand through, inside his underpants, and felt what I was searching for. Skin on skin. My soft hand on his hard shaft. "Do you want it?" he whispered.

I suddenly realised what he meant and pulled my hand away. "I must go home," I said.

Don was awake when I climbed into bed. "You're late tonight."

I told him, honestly, that I had stayed back talking with Ray about Julie. I didn't tell him any more than that.

On the following Friday night my stomach was churning as I drove to our parking spot. What I was doing was so out of character for me. It was naughty. What a silly childish word that is. But in a way, that was how I felt - like a small child about to do something naughty.

Naughty and incredibly exciting. And so different from anything I had ever done before.

Ray wasted no time after he climbed into the kombi. My lab coat buttons were soon undone and the coat front laid open. His lips were nuzzling into my neck and I felt him sucking on my skin. I pushed him away: "No love bites," I said, "I can't have any signs on me of where you have been."

"Lean forward," he replied. He slipped the sleeves of my coat down my arms, reached behind me and soon my bra was gone. He slid forward off the seat and knelt on the floor between my knees. For the next ten minutes, my breasts were squeezed, massaged, kissed and licked. My nipples were sucked erect and nipped by his teeth.

Then,"Lift your bum." I lifted up and he pulled my panties down and away. I spread my legs and his fingers went to my vulva. He pulled the outer lips open and leaned in. He took a deep breath, then leaned in further and licked. He slipped a finger inside me and curled it upward.

I was a mental mess. How far should I let this go? And it was getting late, would my husband be awake realising that I wasn't home yet? I said "I think we should go." It broke the atmosphere and Ray drew back.

"I was just getting started."

"That's what I was worried about," I replied. I pulled the coat back on and buttoned up the front. I slipped my bra and panties into my bag.

Ray stepped out of the kombi and I joined him for a kiss goodbye. "Maybe next time," he said.

"Maybe," I replied and reached down for a squeeze over his trousers.

I climbed back in and Ray closed the door. I drove home with my lab coat's coarse fabric reminding me that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Fortunately, Don was fast asleep when I slipped on a nightie to replace my coat and gently slid under the bedclothes.

The next morning, Don said "Great news Lue." He had secured a contract with a client which would keep him very busy for at least the coming year. "It will need you to come back to do the admin stuff for the business." Was this what I wanted? Did I really have a choice? My first obligation was to the family, and this would not only contribute to Don's business, but I could become a stay-at-home mum again.

I was conflicted. Over the past year I had felt more like a complete woman than I had for a long time before. It wasn't only the fact that Ray saw me as sexy and desirable, it was Ben the foreman and Trevor the fitter and the other people in the factory too, who saw me as a helpful and competent QC technician. And the money I was earning was something I could point to as my personal contribution to the family.

I had regained the confidence I had felt in the early days of my romance and marriage with Don, before I had allowed myself to settle into the role of 'just' a wife and mother. Would that happen again?

However, the decision really was an obvious one and I told Don that I would arrange my resignation next week.

Then the washing machine broke. Don looked at it and said it was beyond repair. We had to replace it, so Don took the seats out of the back of the van and off we went to buy a new one. We bundled the new machine in the back and brought it home. After we had connected it up and started it on its first load, we put the old machine into the kombi and took it to the rubbish tip. Don didn't have time to put the seats back in, and said he would do it next weekend.

On Monday I told Ben that I had to resign, and I could give four weeks' notice. He was disappointed, but he said he understood. Driving to and from work that week seemed strange with the kombi being more van than passenger vehicle, but ideas were starting to form in my mind.

On Friday, I put a blanket and a pillow in the back and drove to work. Afterwards, under the trees, Ray opened the back door and saw the open space. Then the blanket. "Fuck me! A struggle rug."

"I thought you might appreciate some comfort." I said. He took off his boots and climbed in. We lay side-by-side on the blanket; hands moving quickly to unbutton my lab coat and his shirt, unbuckle his belt and slide down the zipper. The coat, shirt and trousers were soon gone, followed by my bra and panties, then his underpants.

Finally he removed my socks and I removed his. "Sex with socks is not on," he said.

He was quickly back at my breasts, kneading, licking, sucking. Again I had to warn him: "No love bites." He seemed determined to mark me somehow, somewhere. Maybe it was an unconscious thing; wanting to show my husband that another man had violated his wife's body.

I pushed him over onto his back. His penis stood proud. For the first time, I could see it in all its glory while I played with it. I couldn't help but compare it with the other one I knew so well. It was much the same length as Don's, but it was noticeably thicker. The big difference was the glans. The head of Don's penis was more pointed. Ray's had a broad head, wider than the shaft. I wondered if it would feel different inside me.

I cupped my hand under his scrotum and rolled his testicles around in their sac. I squeezed them gently, then more firmly until he said "That's enough."

I wrapped my hand around his shaft and pulled his foreskin back firmly. The helmet shape of his glans was emphasised by the ridge around it, and the little fraenulum web on the underside was stretched tight. I leaned over it and ran my tongue over the head and around the ridge, then flicked it back and forth over the web. I pushed his shaft down flat over his belly and nibbled along the underside. I felt under his scrotum to find the root of his penis and ran my finger up, between his testicles and pressing into the ridge containing the passageway that I knew one day inevitably would pulse as he pumped semen up and out and into my body. I ran my finger all the way up the length of his shaft, then released it to spring back to vertical.

I lifted my leg over him, reached down between us and positioned his shaft along my cleft. Then I pressed down and slid back and forth along his body. "Put him in," the pleading voice came from below me.

"Not tonight," I replied, "I'm not quite ready to do that yet. What do you want? Will I keep doing this until you come?"

"Can I fuck your tits?" I rolled off him and lay on my back on the blanket with my head on the pillow. Ray lifted up and straddled my chest. He laid his impressive penis between my breasts. I have always considered that my breasts have held their shape rather well, considering that they have fed three babies. My husband enjoys playing with them, and Ray also seemed to be fascinated by their shape and size. He pressed them together over his shaft and settled into a steady rhythm. With my head resting on the pillow, I could look down and see the head of his penis emerging from between my breasts, then retreating and being smothered by them.

It wasn't long before his movements became irregular, then he went into an ejaculation routine that I was to become very familiar with as the weeks went on. He grunted, his body went rigid and the first jet of semen shot out. It splashed just under my chin. It was quite a load. His body jerked as that first jet was followed by two more only slightly less in volume. Slowly he settled, with the last few pulses running out over my upper chest and between my breasts.

I was covered with it. It was in my hair, on my cheek, my neck, chest and breasts. "How long have you been storing that up for?" I enquired.

"Not long," he replied, "I told you before what sort of effect you have on me."

I reached under the passenger's side front seat where I kept a couple of towels in case of need with the kids, and wiped myself down as best I could. The towel, pillow and blanket were going to have to disappear as soon as I got home.

"When do we get to do it properly?" He was sitting up watching me dry off.

"That wasn't properly?" I retorted.

"I mean fucking. You are so unbelievably fuckable, I can't wait to do it inside you."

Any other woman, hearing that said by a man, would run a mile saying "Is that what you think I am?" But at that point in my life, I thought it was praise indeed. I wanted to be seen as an unbelievably fuckable woman, not just a wife and mother.

Then I made a strange decision: "I will sleep with you after I leave. I don't want to have sex with you while I'm still at the factory with all the other people." I don't know what difference it would have made. After what we had done that evening, what difference would it have made to have him ejaculate with his penis inside my vagina rather than spraying semen over my face? None at all, really, but somehow it seemed different.

I remember the night I had sex with Don the first time. When I went into uni lectures the next day I was wondering if everybody could see I was no longer a virgin. It was a silly thought, but it was nagging away. Do I look different in any way? Am I giving off some sort of vibe that other people can detect? I knew that there had been a change that couldn't be reversed. Did others know?

Maybe it was a similar thought that drove me to this decision. Would everybody be able to see that I had engaged in extra-marital sex? Anyhow, the next couple of weeks passed, and the Friday nights were spent kissing and exploring each others' bodies, but I allowed it to go no further. On Monday of the last week, I booked a room in a local motel for Friday night. I told Don that the people at the factory were having a few drinks after work and that I was going to stay overnight at the motel because I didn't want to drive home affected by alcohol.

I woke up on Friday with one thought running through my mind: "Tonight I will commit adultery."

On my way to work I dropped in to the motel, paid for the key and told them that I would be getting in late and leaving early. I felt incredibly nervous and excited all evening but somehow I managed to do the work I was required to do. At dinnertime, we had a cake and everybody wished me well. At the end of shift a few people gathered to say their last goodbyes. Ray was there and we both tried hard to avoid eye contact, knowing what was about to happen in a motel room just a few blocks away.

luedon
luedon
185 Followers