Lue to Lucy and Back - Complete and Expanded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luedon
luedon
185 Followers

Soon we all departed and I drove to the motel. I was shivering with excitement as I took off my work boots and stripped off my lab coat, bra, panties and socks. I freshened up in the bathroom, which helped to calm my nerves a little. Ray seemed to be taking his time. I hoped nothing unfortunate had happened to him on the way here. I turned on the bedside lamp, turned off the main light and, naked, lay down on the bed to wait.

Soon I heard his car pulling up outside. The nerves hit me again and I tensed up with anticipation. He opened the door, stepped inside and stripped off all his clothes. He said not a word - maybe he was as nervous as I was? He climbed onto the bed and held himself just a few centimetres above my body.

There was no foreplay. Who needs foreplay when you have been doing what we had been doing for weeks? My legs were wide open. He reached down, ran the head of his penis along between my slick inner lips and positioned it at the opening to my very wet vagina. He slipped it in and held it there, just inside. Then he reached down and hooked his arms in behind my knees. He pulled my legs up and rested them over his shoulders. He pressed down, folding me double.

Then it happened. He flexed his hips forward and thrust the full length of his penis all the way up inside me. He had mounted me. I was an adulteress. I had the penis of a man who was not my husband hard up in my vagina.

He held it there. "He's in, Lucy." The first words he had spoken. I said nothing, just lying there lost in the feeling of being pressed down flat with him inside me. It was like nothing I had felt before. I had committed myself to this, and there was no turning back. There was no way I could get out from underneath him, and I certainly didn't want to. I allowed my body to relax. In this position I was his to do whatever he wanted to do to me.

He drew back and thrust in again. Then again. Then he moved forward and back and side to side, pressing his shaft against all parts of my inner walls. Soon he settled into a steady thrusting, thumping rhythm, his hips slapping against my thighs. It went on and on. I was amazed by his stamina. I lost any consciousness of time or the sounds of our mating. I felt the tension rising within me and a tingling starting at my core and spreading throughout my body. My breathing became ragged and I let out a quiet Ahhh as my orgasm approached. "Yes Lucy, that's it, yes" breathed the man above me who was giving me pleasure of a kind I had never felt before.

I reached the crest and went over. Climax! Then, as my orgasm gradually subsided, I became aware that he had maintained his rhythm all the way through it and was still thrusting. I had become super sensitive and wanted to push him away, but I couldn't get my arms out and around my folded legs.

He stopped. He growled and his body stiffened. I felt his penis jump inside me as he pumped the first jet of semen into my vagina. This was followed by maybe five or six short hard thrusts, each delivering another jet, filling me to overflowing. He had inseminated me. My adultery was total.

He slipped out of me, released my legs and rolled off. He lay beside me. "You are a fantastic fuck, Lucy. I knew you would be. A really fantastic fuck."

My transformation was complete.

**********

Infidelity revealed

What Ray had done to me was like nothing I had ever experienced before. He had fucked me - there was no other word for it. It was so different from when my husband and I had sex.

Ray fucked me. My husband Don made love to me. (OK. So it's a cliché. I know. But I have no better words to describe how I felt at the time.)

Ray and I lay side by side for a while. I could feel myself leaking, but I didn't want to move. He had told me I was a fantastic fuck. But he had been fantastic too. I couldn't understand how he had lasted so long; long enough for me to reach climax before he did. I had never ever before had an orgasm from just having my husband's penis inside me; I always needed Don's fingers or his tongue on my clitoris to push me over the edge. This time I had actually felt my vaginal muscles contracting around Ray's shaft.

"You lasted such a long time" I said.

"That's because I stopped on the way here and jerked off. If I didn't do that I would have just stuck him in you and blown it, and I wouldn't have got to fuck you properly." He had certainly fucked me properly. And despite the fact that he had masturbated only minutes before, here I was filled to overflowing with his semen.

I reached across and laid my hand on his penis. It was soft and I was surprised by how far it had shrunk. It had always been erect when I felt it before. But, sadly, this night had to come to an end. "You had better go, Julie will be missing you." I said.

"When can I see you again?" We both rolled over to face each other.

"I will see you again, but I'm not sure how or when I will be able to. Give me a call. I will be home on my own on Monday morning. Phone me then."

He kissed me, then he left and I looked at the clock. 1am. I hoped Julie would be soundly asleep when he got home. I tried to sleep. The thoughts churning around inside my head kept me awake for at least another hour, but eventually I dozed off. At 5am I scrambled out of bed and showered for a long time. I paid a lot of attention to my vulva. Was I trying to scrub off any signs of my infidelity? I banished these thoughts from my mind, dressed and drove home.

I surprised myself with how normally I behaved when I entered the house. I immediately went back to being a mother again. I prepared breakfast for the children and Don, and we did all the things we usually did on Saturdays, running the kids and their friends to their various weekend activities. Sunday also passed normally. Then on Monday morning Don left for work, the kids went to school and I was alone with my thoughts and wondering whether Ray would call. I didn't wonder long.

The call startled me when it came. My hand was shaking as I picked up the phone. It was him: "When can I see you?" I didn't know.

"Phone me again tomorrow. I'll work something out."

He was impatient: "Can I come over there now?"

Having him in the house would be a step too far: "No, I said I would work something out and I will. Call me tomorrow."

That evening, I told Don that Ray had called and that he wanted to have a talk about Julie and her pregnancy, and that I would drive over there tomorrow night after Ray finished his shift. Don seemed unconcerned with this, saying that it was obvious that Ray valued my friendship. ('Friendship'? An hour fucking in a motel room is just friendship?)

My mind was churning with the thoughts of what I had done and what I had every intention of doing again. The hormones within me were raging just as madly as they had when I was a teenager. The need within me had to be satisfied. I said to Don "Care for a cuddle?"

He quickly responded with "That's the best idea I have heard in a long time."

Within seconds we were naked and in bed. Don was lying on his front and I was rubbing his back, light fingertips first, then firmly with whole hands, then fingernails. It was our standard routine. He loves a back rub - there seems to be some sort of direct connection between his back and his penis. A few minutes work massaging his back produces a raging erection.

Next it was my turn. I lay on my back, with Don nuzzling into my neck, his fingers through my hair and on my scalp. He nibbled gently on my earlobes, then moved across to kiss my forehead, nose and chin before working his way down. My breasts and nipples received at least five minutes of very close attention before he kissed his way down my tummy. His tongue explored my navel and then he continued downward. He dodged around my mound and kissed the inside of each thigh, working his way down one and back up the other to my vulva. He parted the outer labia and used his lips to tug on the inner petals. My legs were wide open now, giving him full access to my opening. He slipped a finger inside and pressed on the sensitive upper wall of my sheath. The finger withdrew to be replaced by the tip of his tongue. I was on fire. "Put it in now" I begged.

Don raised himself up and moved over me. He slipped the head of his penis just inside and clicked the ridge in and out several times, then he pressed down. He supported himself on his elbows and knees while he moved within me, in and out, round and round, to and fro. It felt good.

But the man between my legs was not the man between my ears. The penis in my vagina was not the penis in my mind. While Don was thrusting in and out, I was lost in the memory of Ray furiously fucking me in a motel room on Friday night. It was Ray I was responding to as I met each of Don's downward thrusts with my own needy surges upward. I was close, so close, when Don started breathing heavily and noisily. He was about to come. So was I. He did. I didn't.

Don withdrew and moved down again over my body. He always took me to a climax after he had his own inside me. He again nibbled my inner labia and kept me on the brink. His tongue gently probed around and around my clitoris before he sucked it into his mouth and started a soft flicking back and forth with his tongue. This always delivered an orgasm, usually fairly intense, but this time it was explosive. I even cried out, where I am usually quiet. My body was out of my conscious control, and my legs clamped hard on either side of Don's head. I twisted from side to side, with Don trying to hang on and hold my hips steady. Luckily, I didn't do him an injury before I calmed down and relaxed my grip on his head.

I lay there quietly and he moved up to lie beside me. "That was incredible." he said. "We've been missing out for a while. You seemed to be making up for lost time."

We slept soundly. Don left early in the morning and I spent the day on tenterhooks. The phone call came early in the afternoon, and I told Ray that I would see him tonight in the bushland reserve. Don and I went to bed early that evening. He wanted to cuddle. I was too tense to respond with more than a goodnight peck on the cheek. After an hour or so dozing, I got out of bed, took off my nightie and replaced it with a light dress. I didn't put anything on underneath. As I crept out, a sleepy voice from the bed said "Say Hi to him from me."

My stomach was churning and my heart was thumping all the way driving to the reserve. I knew what was going to happen and I really wanted it to. I pulled in to the reserve and parked under the trees. I stepped through into the back and opened the sunroof. This was an important part of my plan. Ray arrived soon after and parked beside the kombi.

We sat together in the back and he looked up at the stars. "That's romantic." he said.

"And practical." I replied, I'll show you soon. We kissed deeply and he slipped a shoulder strap off to give his mouth access to my breast. Soon after I had his trousers down around his knees. "OK" I said, "Now I want to try something."

I climbed up and knelt with my knees apart on the seat. I leaned over the back. "Can you stand behind me? That's why I opened the roof." He quickly caught on to the idea and stood up, his head out in the night air through the sunroof. Everything was at the right level. He lifted my dress and slipped into me easily from behind and started thrusting. It was sexy, it was fun. But somehow it was not really the orgasmic experience I had hoped for.

"No, that's not working." I said.

He pulled out, grabbed the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head. I turned around, unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. I sat on the seat and he knelt on the floor between my knees. I slid forward to the edge of the seat and he was soon back inside me. He gripped me close, crushing my breasts against his chest as he rammed into me. He settled into a steady rhythm and I felt the tension rising inside me. He must have felt my approaching orgasm as well. He slowed his rhythm, then three hard thrusts: "Yes Lucy - Yes - Yes" as his climax hit. And so did mine. For the second time in my life my vagina was filled with the semen of this man who was not my husband.

I sat there on the seat kissing him and holding him close, feeling him go soft inside me. I knew I had to have him again soon. "Maybe one morning when I am home by myself." I said in response when he asked the question. "Leave it a couple of days and call me when I know what is happening."

We both left and went home - him to his wife and me to my husband. Surely they must suspect something by now? We were playing with fire - how long would it be before we went up in flames?

On Wednesday night, Don and I put the kids to bed, watched a bit of television, then went into the bedroom. We lay back in bed and talked about my friendship with Ray; about how in a way I rather missed being at work in the evenings and how good it had been to see Ray again last night.

Don said "Have you had sex with him yet?"

I was dumbstruck! Had he realised what I had been doing? I tried to think of something to say. I couldn't. But I didn't need to. Don continued: "Because if you haven't done it yet, I think you should."

"What? Why is that?" I exclaimed, genuinely shocked.

How could a man possibly suggest that his wife should have sex with another man?

"Because if you don't, you will never know what might have happened. It's just so obvious that you want to, and if I say you can't will you do it anyway?" I lay there and stared at the ceiling. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't possibly answer that question. It was already too late. Twice too late.

He continued: "You're a free person and I can't control what you do just like you can't control what I do."

Don seemed to have worked it through in his mind and he had come to his own conclusion. There was no wavering in his voice. "And what if you decide not to have sex with Ray because I told you not to? What then? Will you have to stop seeing him altogether? I couldn't possibly live with you resenting me because I stopped you."

"And what will happen if you do have sex? You will still be you and I will still love you. I hope it won't become so serious that it takes you away from me and the kids, but it will eat away inside you and it will be more likely to take you away if I say you can't do it." We both went quiet after that, each lost in our own thoughts.

'He must have realised,' I thought to myself. I never was any good at keeping a secret. There was hardly a conversation we had about my work at the factory without me mentioning Ray. I would have to confess. Was what Don said just a theory, or did he really mean it? The thoughts went around and around in my mind until I eventually dropped off to sleep.

On Thursday, Don was home for the day. I was apprehensive all through breakfast. I knew I had to say something. After the kids had gone and the morning things were all done and out of the way, I said "Don, we need to talk." We sat in the lounge room facing each other and I told him everything. I told him about the nights in the kombi from the first kiss to the night on the floor with the struggle rug.. I told him about the motel room and the first time I had let Ray go 'all the way'. I even told him about Tuesday night back in the bushland reserve.

He was completely unfazed by my confession. He asked "Do you love him?" I said I didn't know. I was confused about what it really was. It was a love of sorts, I supposed - it had been slowly building up since my fascination with Ray on first meeting him a year ago. Had fascination just turned into infatuation? Who knows where the lines are drawn between fascination, infatuation and love? I certainly didn't.

Don said "I see no reason why somebody can't love two people, so long as the love for one doesn't take away from the love for the other. Love's infinite, it's not just a pint pot, and you of all people have plenty of it." He was always supremely rational, thinking everything through to what he saw as its logical end.

He even saw advantages to himself in this incredible situation. "Lue, if what you are doing means that we have more nights in bed like Monday, I won't complain."

I took courage in both hands: "Can I see him tomorrow night?" I was asking permission! He said that of course I could, so I pushed it to the limit: "And will you take the seats out of the kombi to give us space? . . . Please?"

I was begging. I went down on one knee and put my hands together in a mock pleading gesture.

He laughed at me. "A cuddle first, then I'll take the seats out." We went into the bedroom, stripped off and made beautiful love - even better than Monday night.

Afterwards, we lay side by side in the bed. Don lifted up on one elbow and looked at me. "Were you thinking of Ray while you were doing it with me?"

I couldn't lie: "Yes, a bit. I'm really really sorry Don, I just can't help it. But I didn't do it as much this time as I did on Monday. Maybe it will go away after a while."

"I'm not complaining. If it stays as good as this, you can think of him all you like. Letting him have half of you has given me a wife who is twice as sexy and twice as exciting as she used to be." He swung his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. "OK, I'll go take the seats out."

Where do you start when you try to understand a love like that? Donald has always been an extremely confident man and secure in his own skin. But surely knowing that another man has been fucking his wife and she is thinking of that other man while he is making love to her must be the ultimate test of a man's self-confidence. Don passed that test with flying colours.

On Friday night I said goodbye to Don and drove to the reserve. I had the most amazing feeling of freedom. I had Don's permission! I no longer had to hide what I had been doing.

I parked between the trees. The struggle rug and the pillow were on the floor. Ray pulled up alongside. He kicked off his boots and climbed in to the van and we lay together while I told him about Don and what he had said. I wasn't sure if he believed me so I said "It was Don who took the seats out. He did it because I asked him to. He knows why I wanted them out."

It wasn't long before we were naked and exploring each others' bodies. It was like the last time we had this much space on the floor of the van, but this time he pumped his load deep inside me, not over my face and breasts. Just like last time, I was on top moving to and fro and sliding my cleft along his shaft. This time, however, when he said "put him in" I did. I leaned forward and once again offered a breast and a nipple to his mouth. The nipple got nipped and the breast got a love bite. This time I didn't stop him.

It was rare for me to be on top with Don, but here I was for the second time on top of Ray and loving the control it gave me. I leaned forward and lay flat on him, skin to skin. Our mounds were pressed together and each time I pushed back I could feel his penis dragging hard against the upper wall of my vagina. I bobbed up and down, feeling my sheath clinging to his shaft as I lifted up and it sliding back in as I dropped down. I could feel pressure on my clitoris as our mounds mashed against each other. But he climaxed early, groaning as his body stiffened. His penis jerked inside me as he pumped me full. I was almost there but not quite. I was desperate for an orgasm. I rolled off and commanded him: "Get down there and make me come."

That's how I got a second love bite. He went down between my legs and sucked on he soft flesh of my inner thigh, up close to my vulva. He moved up and pushed a finger up within my vagina. Then another. He slid his thumb up along the cleft to my clitoris. Then he pressed up from inside with his fingers and down from above with his thumb, gripping my vulva and flattening my little bud. He rolled his thumb from side to side over the stem of my clitoris and tripped me over the edge.

luedon
luedon
185 Followers