Luftwaffe Wolf Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See what you can find out about this Vulferam Tresler, particularly what species he is," Gabriel saluted Alec and left for his office to make the appropriate communications.

Alec felt restless, his animal instinct told him that danger was coming with the prisoner but he had no idea what. It was a little past noon and yet the dark clouds forming overhead covered the hall with its ominous shadow, the gods were warning them of the impending danger. He poked his head out of his office, "Gabe, could you send Lissia up, I need to speak with her."

Gabriel put the enchanted quill down after informing the one on the other end of the charmed communications parchment that he would be a moment and walked off towards the infirmary.

Inside the stunningly beautiful Vampiress was giving one of the prisoners a check up, the last few months had seen an influx of seasonally induced maladies that had nearly all of the human population at Crewe Hall incapacitated. "I think you'll be fine now, just do not do anything strenuous it could cause a relapse of symptoms and you'll be out of action for a few more days."

The prisoner stood up and kissed her hand, "I must confess, I always believed that English women were not nearly as beautiful as German women, but I was wrong." He moved in to fully show his appreciation of the beautiful doctor when she held her hand up.

"I said no strenuous activities, Hans," she smiled sweetly, "Doctor's orders."

Gabriel cleared his throat trying not to laugh at the woman's ability to seduce any male she desired and sometimes the ones she did not. "Alec wishes to see you," he informed her. The prisoner moved past the angel and joined his comrades in the mess hall.

"Oh Gabriel," she smiled and moved closer, "do you ever knock?"

The Cherub's face flushed, "what would be the fun in that?"

She tapped him on the nose playfully, "remember I out rank you," she said in a mock serious tone, "What does our feathered friend want with me?"

The angel offered his arm to her, "we have an unknown immortal coming up from London. He was captured after his plane crashed in a field."

"Interesting," they walked back to the CO's office, "Maybe we should get Tristan as well."

"What should we get Tristan for ...?" a tall slender man asked as he approached the couple. Tristan was Crewe Hall's reverend, also a Vampire and Lissia's sire. Gabriel gave him the news in abbreviated form, so the prisoner's near by could not understand them. "Well, I will probably be needed when he arrives."

They made their way to the office where they found Alec pacing with a scotch in his hand.

"Not interrupting anything are we?" Tristan laughed, settling into one of the available chairs.

"Not at all Father," Alec turned his attention to Lissia, although the Swan was mated it did not mean he was oblivious to beauty around him. "Doctor, I take it that Gabriel informed you of our latest guest?"

"He did sir," she replied with her lyrical voice, "When does our guest arrive?"

"Tonight some time," Alec let his eyes wander over her tight fitting uniform and drawn on stockings. "I will need you to be ready to give him a physical as soon as he arrives so we can determine what species he is, in case he cannot speak English."

"I believe he can," Gabriel added, "he spoke to those who captured him, but he will need to be treated for the bullets he was hit with."

"Is that all?" Lissia asked professionally.

"For now," Alec sat behind his desk again, "be on your guard Lissia, you may be a Vampire but he could be stronger than you."

"I'll keep that in mind sir."

<=={=======>

It was approaching night fall when they finally came to a stop. Vulferam's back was killing him, the route they had taken was not the smoothest of rides and he sent a quiet thanks to which ever gods were listening and waited for the car door to be opened.

They had pulled up out the front of the imposing red manor house Vulferam looked up in awe as the fading sun lit it up like fire. 'Just like Hell', he mused.

The driver wandered into the ominous building without a backwards glance while the men assigned to guard him held him firmly before following.

He was taken to the CO's office the name on the door was Major Alec Coburn, he noted the name as a faint scent he did not recognise wafted to his nostrils.

"Thank you gentleman," the pale and slender man said, "you may go out to my clerk and sign the paperwork." The two men were ready to argue. "Are you hard of hearing?" They shook their heads and left the prisoner with the commanding officer. "So, here you are."

Vulferam stared at him, "What are you?" he asked abruptly, eyeing the man acutely.

"I am a shifter," he replied ignoring the rudeness of Vulferam's question, "A swan to be precise."

"You are like me?" he asked slowly, "I am a wolf."

"If you are a wolf then no, we are not alike," Alec explained, "you would have to be a lycanthrope or 'Were' as we tend to call your kind."

The wolf cocked his head to the side, "but you change your body from human to an animal."

"Yes but we are either human or animal. You on the other hand are not solely human or animal but are a hybrid of both." Alec had the feeling that this was a young and newly changed were, but where was his mate if that was the case? Spontaneous turnings were made impossible nearly a millennium ago for all immortals. Perhaps he was orphaned or abandoned at birth so he was not educated about his heritage.

"That would explain the extra nipples," Vulferam retorted dryly.

Alec chuckled at the wolf's humour, "I think I will have Gabriel escort you to the infirmary give you a check up." He called Gabriel in and the two left for the infirmary.

"A Werewolf huh?" Gabriel asked, "I'm a cherub."

Vulferam looked at the man, "I thought cherubs were small, chubby and naked?"

"When we are children and we don't go around naked until we are adults," he smiled mischievously, "It is much more fun that way." The two laughed lightly. "So born or made?"

The question took him by surprise, "ah ... made."

"Congratulations," Gabe shook his hand, "How long have you been mated?"

Vulferam felt as though the conversation had escaped him, mated? Isn't that what animals do? "I'm sorry?"

Gabriel would have answered if not for the fact that they had arrived at the infirmary and a tall, voluptuous woman with chestnut hair and green eyes standing in the door way with a cheeky grin playing on her pouting lips. "Hhmm yummy, a werewolf, my favourite flavour," she flashed a pair of pearly white fangs and licked her plump lips.

"Yeah," Gabriel stepped back, "Good luck there." He made a hasty retreat leaving Vulferam Tresler with the beautiful yet deadly Lissia Bowen.

<=={=======>

Any questions, feel free to ask.

You also loose a crossbow, trebuchet, catapult and balista :Þ

12