Luftwaffe Wolf Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am a guard at Crewe Hall," he informed her, "And I have to get back soon."

Dory laughed, "you will have to wait until morning, the car doesn't have lights."

Alec slumped in his chair, he not only had miss a night with his mate but not would be getting back to Crewe until the morning in broad daylight for all to laugh at. Ernest came in with a change of clothes and a blanked, "you can sleep on the couch tonight."

"Ernest Charles Duncan, don't you even think to make this poor man sleep in the chilly old parlour," Dory chided her husband, "Let him sleep in Mitchell's room, he won't mind."

"If you say so," Ernest sat at the kitchen table and helped himself to a piece of bread.

Alec left the room to put on the clothing. He inspected his arm where the pellets had struck him, luckily only three had actually hit him and had healed quickly. After eating some jammy bread and downing another cup of hot black tea he settled in for the night.

<=={======>

Gabriel awoke early to a light shower of rain against his bedroom window. He stretched and rose from his bed scratching his neck and wings. He dressed at a leisurely pace when there was a knock at his door.

"Yes?" he called out, retracting his wings.

The door opened to one of the human guards, "Corporal, I was wondering when was the last time you saw Major Coburn?"

"Last night," he answered, "is something the matter?" Gabe turned his full attention to the soldier at the door.

"This morning the major did not show up for the morning brief," he explained, "his room was empty and his office window was left open all night."

Gabe wondered if Alec had gone for a flight the previous night to visit his family, if so he probably had over slept. "I am sure he is not to far away." The two went up to the CO office to investigate the ominous open window, Gabe's suspicion had been confirmed. "He'll be back soon."

The man left and Gabe could get a better look at the room. He found the major's uniform folded neatly on a chair in the corner, the major had gone out for a flight and had not returned yet.

His thoughts were disrupted by an obscene sounding car horn. The cherub moved over to the window to see a dilapidated old car and the major getting out of the car in oversized clothing. Gabe could see from his position, Alec looked grateful to the driver and trudged inside. Something about the scene tickled Gabriel.

<=={======>

Tristan over heard the commotion throughout the hall, something had the mortals excited this morning. He quickly made his way to the infirmary for his breakfast and went up to see Alec about the fuss. Upon reaching the CO's office he saw Gabe laughing hard at his desk, "Hello father," he giggled, "I believe what you are after is down in the foyer."

The camp's priest ventured to the foyer as advised and saw a very embarrassed Alec Coburn standing in an outfit that was at least three sizes too big for his lithe form and very red faced, "Good god man," Tristan smirked at the spectacle, "what have you been up to?"

Alec shuffled after Tristan as they walked up stairs towards Alec's room, "Is it not obvious?" he huffed.

"I figured that you would talk to me when you were ready," Tristan snickered trying not to look too amused.

"I need a clean uniform," Alec grumbled and walked a little faster giving Tristan the hint to leave him alone, which the vampire ignored.

"You would feel a lot better if you talked about it," the priest chuckled at the futile attempted escape.

"No I won't," the major responded dryly as they arrived at his bedroom door, "Now if you will excuse me." He closed the door on the vampire only to now find him lounging on his bed, "Will you take a hint to leave me alone or do I actually have to tell you?"

Tristan smiled mischievously at the major, "I sense hostility from you Alec," his mocking remark doing nothing to loosen the swan's lips.

"How did you figure that one out?" Alec's sarcasm stained drawl only caused the vampire to grin wider. "My usual polite mannerisms too subtle for even your super human senses?"

"I see you are not in the mood to talk," Tristan sighed ignoring Alec's temper, "I need a cup of tea, would you like one, sir?"

The swan calmed, "Please, in my office in ten minutes."

<=={======>

Gabe made sure that a pot of tea and some short bread biscuits were waiting on the major's desk. Alec had swung by Lissia's office to get the pellets removed and then went down to check the condition of the cellar for their guest.

"I didn't think we would see you this morning, doctor," Gabe greeted the lovely vampiress as she entered with Alec.

"I was hoping for something a little stronger than black tea," she smiled in Alec's direction who understood her silent request and retrieved a bottle of amber liquid from his cabinet.

"It's bourbon all the way from the bayous of Louisiana," Alec informed her, "you could run a car on this stuff." He offered her a tumbler with soda.

"Thank goodness I don't have to worry about liver damage," Lissia chuckled and downed the contents of the glass in one gulp. "Another?"

Alec handed her the bottle and sat down as Tristan entered, "a little early in the morning for hard liquor isn't it?" he asked his prodigy.

"No," she replied flatly and poured another for herself, "Anyway it wasn't that long ago we were having beer with breakfast."

"It's been three hundred years Liss," Tristan informed her, "Let it go."

She blew a raspberry at him then sighed, "how is the cellar coming along?"

Tristan snickered now that the true reason for her odd behaviour revealed itself, "the sergeant is asking too many questions about why we are cleaning out a useless room but apart from that we are ready for tomorrow night."

"Why don't you do that mind thingie you do to make him forget?" Lissia asked her sire.

Tristan took the bottle away from her, "if you actually put in the time to practice you could do it." He took a swig and placed it back in the cabinet, "why don't you go and have a look at it?"

She nodded, "maybe I should let our guest see his lunar accommodation?"

Tristan snorted, "wanting to finish what you started last night?"

Alec and Gabe shot Lissia questioning looks, "Care to elaborate doctor?" Alec asked her.

"Care to elaborate as to why you had shot gun pellets in your arm and was driven here by an Oldsmobile in clothing that were made for a much larger man?" Lissia countered with a challenging smirk. When Alec did not answer she chuckled, "I thought so."

"So what is the wolf doing right now?" Gabe asked distracting from the current tension.

"He's down in the garden with the other prisoners for their morning walk," Lissia notified him, "I'm sure he's behaving himself."

"He wasn't last night," Tristan added whilst checking his nails, "but I believe you also weren't behaving last night."

"Tristan!" she hissed angrily, "drop it!"

Gabriel shot a look at Lissia, "What happened Lissia?" he asked a hint of pain in his voice.

In the blink of an eye Lissia disappeared, leaving a gash on Tristan's cheek, "I suggest we drop it like she asked," he advised the other two men as he checked the blood on his hand, "We don't want any unnecessary accidents."

"What do you mean?" Gabe asked.

"She is one who is vicious when angered," the vampire sighed, "an unfortunate general from a golden age of human history upset her once and was convicted of treason shortly after."

"I'm thinking we'll drop the subject," Alec said.

<=={======>

I must admit that I am loving this story so much and isn't it nice to have something to distract us from this dreary world? I know you agree with me :Þ

12