Luftwaffe Wolf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fate has decided you need a change of scene," Tristan sniffed, a small tear escaping from his eye, "Come; let me help you with packing."

"And the Pantheon?" She asked suddenly, "What if they decide to punish me?"

"Kaveh owes me a favour or two," Tristan leaned his head on top of Lissia's, "He will honour his promise."

<=={======>

It was late in the evening when everything was ready, the prisoners had retired for the night and only the night duty guards were moving. In the entrance hall Vulferam and Lissia checked their gear one last time. They had everything they could ever need and possibly more, Lissia felt like a pack horse with how much she would need to carry. Tristan helped Lissia hike the pack onto her back, feeling utterly helpless with her task ahead.

"It's nearly midnight," Gabe commented, looking at the clock on the wall, "You best get moving."

Vulferam checked also, indeed it was nearly midnight, "He's right, we must leave soon."

Major Coburn fidgeted at a distance from the couple, feeling guilty and relieved at their departure, "You must get there by the next full moon," he informed them, "After that, you will have no way of getting to Skye."

"That would not be a bad thing," Lissia sneered at the Swan, "The basement worked fine for Vulferam."

The Wolf decided to keep out of the argument, not wanting to cause any more trouble than he already had. Tristan looked to be of the same frame of mind, Swan shifters were not known for being aggressive in any way, but Vampires were and Lissia in her time was one of the worst. The priest stiffened at the glances that were exchanged between them, one that spoke of blood and violence. "I will miss you, Lissia," Tristan spoke loudly, distracting his progeny from the murderous focus she held towards Alec, "Remember to keep to the fields, away from humans."

Lissia looked back to her sire, "I will," all malice she had ebbing away quickly. She gave him one last hug and stood next to Vulferam.

"I am sorry for not getting to know any of you better," Vulferam announced, "Something I hope to fix when the war ends." He offered his hand to shake to all present. The Swan hesitated before conceding, "I do not hold you responsible for what has happened between us, I am sorry for offending you."

Alec nodded, "I am an arse at times," he gave a dry chuckle, "Best be on your way, while the moon still lights your path."

Gabe moved away after wishing them the best of luck, watching Lissia walk away with the Wolf at her side was painful enough without the possibility of never seeing her again. The door opened and closed, blocking his view of her. He felt like a knife had pierced his heart.

<=={======>

Lissia looked back at the dark silhouette of Crewe Hall under the waning moon; all the windows were blacked out as per regulation. She stood for a moment, though she had only been there for a few months she would miss the place and all of its occupants.

Vulferam waited by the gate, "Lissia," he quietly called, "Is everything alright?"

"Yes," she smiled, catching up to him with a jog. Taking his hand in hers, Lissia looked up into Vulferam's eyes, "Everything is perfect as long as I am with you."

He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, "It's a long journey, though it will not feel like it with you by my side." With uncertainty and conviction they walked out the front gates, hand in hand.

<=={======>

Daybreak brought with it the appearance of a bright sunny day, though the sounds of sirens and German aircraft, both Lissia and Vulferam knew some people would be waking up to bad news. The commotion had them keeping to the country lanes and away from the main roads.

Vulferam did not want to say anything; he had been feeling hungry for some time. Knowing that the food rations were going to be tight he tried to ignore the gnawing feeling in his stomach, but it growled, alerting Lissia to his predicament. "I'm fine," he protested.

Lissia gave him an uncertain look, "I heard that if weres don't eat they can momentarily go feral."

"I'm fine," he insisted, and it appeared to be until movement caught his eye.

"No, you can have some of the rations," Lissia stepped in front of him, "Someone could see you, you can't possibly be thinking of going after what ever it was."

"Rabbit," he answered her, side stepping her block to begin trailing the rodent. He froze for a moment, his skin felt funny, tingly, then just as suddenly the feeling vanished and he felt alright again and continued to track the rabbit.

"Shit," Lissia cursed, rubbing the bridge of her nose, "It's great that you have mastered the shift on command thing but did you have to do it now? In broad daylight?"

Vulferam paid no attention to her; the rabbit had gone down a barrow so he started to dig with his hands, no paws, to get it out. The change in his body should have caused him some alarm, but his stomach was unrelenting in its demands for food.

Lissia grit her teeth, he just shifted in broad daylight, destroying his only set of clothing and was digging in the dirt. She was grateful that nobody was around, but that was about it, "Vulferam, please stop playing in the dirt and get back over here!" She called out as she marched over to him. She heard him growl and saw him shake his head, he had caught the rabbit.

Rather pleased with himself, he waltzed over to Lissia and dropped it at her feet.

"No, you have it," she tried to smile at the sweet gesture; sighing as he tore into the rabbit with delight and shifted back.

"I'm sorry," he apologised, looking guilty for his lack of control.

"You're going to have to shift back, you destroyed your clothing," Lissia spoke, looking around for witnesses. Humans have a habit of just showing up when they are not wanted and she did not need reprimanding for a near breach of secrecy.

Vulferam looked down his front to see he was naked then looked to where his clothing lay in tatters, another wave of guilt washed over him, "Sorry."

"Just shift back for now," Lissia implored him, "I'll find you some clothing in town, you will have to wait out here and out of sight, Wolves have been extinct in the British Isles for centuries."

"I could be your dog?" He suggested coyly, shrugging to try and convince her that he was genuine.

Lissia laughed, "You are too big to be a regular dog; even an Irish wolfhound would look small next to you."

He nearly did not believe her, but the way her face lit up when she laughed was enough to silence any doubts, "So I should keep out of sight."

"Yes," she giggled, "Now shift already, I will go into town and get you something new." She waited for him to shift and frowned when nothing happened. "You are going to shift, aren't you?"

Another sheepish look crossed his face, "I can't."

Cursing, Lissia looked around for a place he could hide, "Go hide in that shrubbery over there, and think about being a wolf. What did you think about when you shifted before?"

"I was hungry and thought about finding something to eat, anything to eat," he explained as he was shooed over to the shrubbery under the large tree Lissia wanted him to hide behind.

"Well just try while I'm off in town," she gave him a quick kiss and dropped their gear with him in what turned out to be a small hollow in the middle of a group of bushes, the greenery hiding him well. "Don't go anywhere," she called out as she left.

<=={======>

Lissia replayed the rabbit hunt over and over in her mind; overall it would have been amusing if the setting had not been so dangerous. Although they were not close to any of the farm houses in the area the location of the farmers themselves could have been anywhere. She had not heard any rustling or gasps so she assumed they were safe.

The city of Manchester was a sight to see, lines and lines of terrace houses reaching off into the distance. The main street she walked down had its name blacked out so only the locals could know where they were, the shops all looking closed up awaiting a more reasonable hour to open. The Georgian architecture towered over her looking pristine; clearly the bombers she heard had missed this area. She walked carefully along the street until she found the tailors. Without any grace or ceremony she sat on the doorstep waiting for the shop to open.

She did not wait long as an old woman shuffled up the street looking through a large number of keys to find the right one. "Hello duck," the old woman greeted Lissia, "Need something new?"

Lissia smiled, "Yes, my dear husband is in need of new trousers," Lissia lied, cloth was something in great demand and she had the feeling she would need to bribe the old woman for the amount she was about to ask for.

"If they are just torn I can mend them for you," the woman explained as they entered the shop.

"Unfortunately he thought it a good idea to dry them by the fire and an ember burned them to a crisp," Lissia explained, "Along with his shirts."

"My husband did the very same thing just last week!" The woman excitedly gossiped, "And it wasn't the first time either." She shuffled into the back room and brought out some new fabric. "'Harold!' I says, 'you'll make the ministry think we're dealing the cloth in the black market!'" The woman waffled on as she set up the equipment she would need for making a new set of clothing for Vulferam. "Now, do you have your husband's measurements?"

Lissia mentally kicked herself, thinking quickly she started figuring out his dimensions for the kindly woman. "I don't, but he's tall and quite muscular around the shoulders," Lissia indicated his size to the woman who fanned her face at hearing Vulferam's basic shape.

"My you have a nice one there by the sounds of it," she grabbed the tape measure and handed it to Lissia. "Is he not in the army?"

"Flat feet," Lissia quickly replied. She fumbled with the tape measure and the two eventually worked out the measurements for Vulferam's new clothes. "I have cash," she pulled out some used five pound notes for the woman whose face blushed at the amount there, totalling around fifty pound. "I'll pay extra if you can finish quickly."

"You're one of those Lady types aren't you, duck," the woman giggled nervously at the assumption of being in the presence of nobility. Lissia held a finger to her mouth, indicating silence on the matter which made the woman look more excited than she already was. "This will take a couple of hours, but I will make yours my top priority."

<=={======>

Vulferam dozed in his secluded spot, the long walk and his recent meal making him tired. He had pulled out a blanket from his pack and covered himself, the ground felt remarkably comfortable and he doubted he would find a place as comfortable later in their journey so he made the most of it.

He did not know how long he was asleep for when he was startled awake by the sound of two dogs sniffing around near by. He sat up and checked to see how close they were and if anyone was with them. Looking out he saw what looked to be a couple of young children playing with the dogs. He silently hoped they would move on and not discover him. They were no older than five or six years, the little boy and girl danced around each other giggling and occasionally throwing sticks for the dogs.

Such innocence he had not seen in many years, he had distanced himself from children since that fateful day his skin erupted with golden fur, fearful he might harm a child or worse, eat them in his primal rage. He could not look away from the children as they played, his long hardened warrior's heart began to melt, something inside him wanted to protect the children from any harm. They were not in any danger, but the war ever loomed unspoken in the distance and bombers he flew with only days ago could fly over and blow up their homes. The thought made him feel sick.

They did not linger for long, finding some blackberries and eating all they could before returning to where they came from, the dogs in tow.

With the children now gone Vulferam could relax, but he could not, the adorable children had him thinking about the future and what it might entail now he had found Lissia. The image of his beautiful Lissia holding a new born child in her arms nearly had him in tears. He wanted that, the happy family, the war would make it hard at first, but he could wait, wars do not last forever.

Laying back he waited for his Lissia's return, the sun was high so she should not be too much longer.

<=={======>

The old woman finished in record time according to her, she presented Lissia with the finished garments and placed them in a paper bag. "Only two quid," she said, "You are such a nice young lady; I can't take your money."

"I insist," Lissia put two notes in her hand, "Tell me, do you have any children?"

"Two boys in his majesties navy and my eldest has just made me a grandmother," she boasted.

"Then spoil your grandchild as best you can," Lissia walked out before the woman could see the notes in her hands. The shocked cry let her know that the gentle old woman found the value of the notes. The Vampiress walked away quickly, vanishing into the now crowded street.

<=={======>

Lissia's return to the place she had left Vulferam was silent and the Wolf did not hear her approach, but her scent drifted to his nose like a tantalising and irresistible flower. He pounced on her the moment she stepped into his hiding place, knocking the bag from her hand and pinned her to the ground with an impassioned kiss.

Once he backed away enough for her to breathe, she laughed, "Someone's in a good mood." She felt the erection Vulferam sported demanding access to her body.

Vulferam buried his nose in her hair and took a deep breath, "Now you have returned, you smell fantastic," he took another deep breath, as though trying to capture every particle of the fragrance that was all Lissia.

"Thank you," Lissia tried to sit up, "You need to get dressed, I hope the clothing fits; I didn't have your measurements so I guessed."

Vulferam gave her another heated kiss and agreed to dress. Lissia watched with appreciation as he pulled the clothing over his naked form, the shirt was a little tight, but would have to do. "These fit better than the clothes from Crewe," he commented.

"I think I had better get those measurements because I know you're going to need more clothing," Lissia sighed as the last of his tempting flesh disappeared under the fabric. "Weres have a habit of ruining clothes from what I've heard and you have done nothing to disprove that sentiment."

"You torment me," Vulferam whispered in her ear, moving to her side faster than he had thought possible, he wanted to make love to her in the wilderness; not dress and move on. He could hardly think of anything else when she was around.

"We must move on," she tried to sound authoritative, however his hot breath on her neck and hands snaking around her body had her head spinning, "We need to make it past Manchester tonight."

His groan answered every question as to whether he would comply, reluctantly he let her go, "Tonight, milady," he told her, "I will make sure you cannot walk tomorrow so I will have to carry you the entire day."

"A threat?" Lissia giggled, "Because it does nothing but make my feet move faster to our destination for the night."

<=={======>

The long day of walking had come to an end, the sun was setting and both were ready for a rest. Lissia readied the tent while Vulferam found food. He had managed a successful shift of just his olfactory system to find some pheasants for the evening meal. Catching had been the tricky part, not actually having hunted seriously for a few centuries he managed to kill three with a sharpened stick. The triumphant hunter returned to the encampment with his kill to find Lissia building a fire, "Won't that alert others to our location?" He asked, placing the birds down at her feet.

"A gift from the fey," she explained, "Starting the fire with this," she held up what looked like some ordinary flint, "The fire will be invisible along with everything the firelight touches to human eye."

"A useful tool," he reached for the flint and examined it carefully, it still looked like a normal piece of flint, "What would happen if we lost it and a human found it?"

"Then it would behave like flint and they would be none-the-wiser," Lissia responded, relaxing by the growing flames for a well earned rest. Vulferam sat next to her, plucking the birds readying them for roasting. His eyes lingered on her bare legs, his mind fighting his desire for dominance, they needed food, but her close proximity was quickly fuelling his desire's argument.

He closed his eyes, hoping that would help for now, 'food first then sex,' he chanted over and over in his mind. The plucking of the pheasants became more aggressive, soon all three were ready to cook.

Lissia noticed his movements, but said nothing, she did not need to; the bulge in the front of his new pants told her everything she needed to know. Deciding to tease him she took the birds and threaded them onto a makeshift spit and slowly began to roast them. At first she did nothing, not even look at him, her attention appeared to be completely focused on the birds.

Vulferam watched her intently, waiting for her to do something that would indicate she wanted more than just standing there to cook the meat. A muscle twitch, fluttered breath, anything would do.

Lissia heard his frustrated huff; slowly she peeked over her shoulder to see what her Wolf was doing. She audibly gasped at the hunger she saw in his eyes. The predatory stare reminded her of the look his Wolf gave her and she shivered in anticipation.

The small movement was all he needed, he moved with lightning speed and had her pinned under him next to their magical fire. "Remove your coverings or I will tear them from you," he breathed in her ear, his tongue solidifying his intentions as he slowly dragged it along the shell of her ear.

Lissia complied as quickly as she could, pausing only to watch Vulferam do the same, taking care not to destroy his clothing. No sooner than the last item of Lissia's garments hit the ground he had her down, pinned beneath him. Finding his target, he pounded into her with all the animalistic zeal that had built over the day. The Vampire could only let him go, all hopes of moving were shattered as the beast of a man claimed his woman, not that Lissia minded, he had her peaking within moments and held her there.

Once again Vulferam's skin began to sprout the golden hairs of his Wolf, the silken texture sweeping over Lissia exposed flesh drove her to the edge of insanity, clamping her hand over her mouth to stop the scream that threatened to escape.

Vulferam did not want it to end, he could feel his climax rapidly approaching and he growled, "Bite me, Lis," he demanded.

Those words were more than she could handle, his demand pulled her fangs from their resting place and the venom all but squirted from their tips. Without licking his skin she bit down and Vulferam howled, the venom coursing through his veins lighting every nerve with overwhelming pleasure. He returned the favour by biting his beloved Vampire in kind.

Gradually they returned to reality, the smell of the roasting birds making Vulferam feel hungry in a different way. He looked down at Lissia, who still swooned, a droplet of his blood in the corner of her mouth, her fangs barely visible below her lip and a glazed look in her eyes, he knew he had done that and he could not be prouder. "I guess you have eaten," he smirked, leaning down to lick away the stray blood drop.

Lissia smiled dreamily, "You are tastier than any morsel of food you could offer," sitting up, she watched her Wolf move naked around their campsite towards the fire and the cooking pheasants. He turned the birds before returning to her side.