Lugnut Lewdly, An Origin Story

Story Info
A schmuck from another dimension becomes a super hero!
10.9k words
4.73
11k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags: MC, MF, MD, GR, HU

Synopsis: A new superhero with amazing powers arrives on Earth.

*

The well-built nude figure stirred in the middle of the field. He moaned a bit and held his head. "That went well." he muttered with a sarcastic tone. Looking around, he noted the unusual light blue sky, light green grass, and pale sun. "Where the donut am I?" His voice was deep and powerful, and caught him by surprise. "What the bearclaw is going on here?" He stood up and looked at his groin in shock. "Bu... bu... My god, my eclair is enormous!"

Lugnut looked at his large, powerful hands, made a massive bicep bulge out on his arm, checked out his muscled abs and pecs, flexed his large and strong-looking feet and rippling legs, and looked again at the almost ridiculously huge cock and balls that were just laying there. "OK, ok... what happened. Man, I LOVE this new voice!" He said to himself in a deep rumble. "My name is Lugnut Lewdly. I am nineteen years old... but I look like about, what... mid-twenties now? I was a dumpy kid just a moment ago. I... I was kinda short for my age, and definitely overweight- pecan rolls, let's face it, I was honeybuns fat! I was pale [said as he examined the deep tan on his flawless skin] and wore glasses [which he confirmed he was no longer wearing or needed]. I had all these nasty zits that I couldn't get rid of... [and his fingers slid smoothly over what felt like a face defined by chiseled planes and muscles.]

"I was teasing the Basements and Bunyips group again about always playing that dumb game... and they... they shoved me in the trasherator and closed the door. My god, someone must have activated it! I always wondered what happened to stuff at the 'transport' setting. I guess it could have been worse- it could have been on 'compact'. But where the bearclaws AM I? This sure as donuts isn't Neonia any more. I... I must be in an alternate dimension! This is SOOOO COOL! I've been transported to a new dimension and given a new body! I wonder if I have super powers of some sort? I wonder... well, actually I wonder why I'm monologuing? No one is listening, so why the cinnamon rolls am I talking?"

Lugnut looked around and felt rather exposed in the open like this, all nude and everything, so he walked to the nearby woods. As soon as he entered the shade, he felt a little different. It was a bit cooler and darker, but that wasn't it. He stepped back into the sunlight and felt his body seem to absorb the energy in the light. Interesting. This certainly seemed like some sort of super power. You see, Lugnut was not a Role-Playing Games nerd, he was a Superhero Dork, a really smart one, and he knew everything about the great heros- The Resistor, The Rodent, Cadillac of Doom, Dino-Man, and the rest. He also knew the Superhero Rules. Without thinking, Lugnut Lewdly started to go over the rules.

"Well, 'a superhero is taller than the average person'. I am a lot taller than I used to be, and everything else around here looks similar in scale to Neonia, so I would bet that I am taller than most people here... if there are other people here. Check."

"'Superheros have names that both start with the same sound'. At least my name fits that standard, although I always thought my brother Noxiousness had the cooler name."

"'Superheros have cool, vaguely ridiculous origins that reveal what the culture or creator finds scary'. Hmmm, a dork getting shoved in a trash disposer isn't very cool. But, 'falling into an interdimensional portal' is pretty neat. I wonder if it reveals a fear of technology, or environmental issue, or maybe our species deep fear of 'the other'. Huh. I also wonder if other superhero origins are whitewashed. Maybe the Rodent was running from bullies when he tripped and fell into that rat-infested pit under his parent's mansion. Interesting thought. I'll have to pursue it sometime."

"'Superheros have powers beyond others, although the power may be based on technology or great genes. Superior strength is usually involved.' I'm certainly very strong [as he broke off a branch thicker than his wrist effortlessly], and at least somewhat invulnerable [as he jammed the broken stick against his skin without pain or damage.] I've always sort of wondered about other powers, though. How did Bronzor discover he could manipulate bronze, or how the pastry did The Arachnid figure out how to spin a web of any size from his butt? This will take some experimentation."

"'Superheros have a weakness that can be exploited, most often an external element.' That's another thing that is going to take some checking into. it's going to frost my muffins if it turns out I am fatally allergic to something like milk.

"'Superheros fight supervillians and individuals, not so much issues, ideologies, or companies- no matter how evil.' Well, that should be easy. By the Rules, my presence here should somehow draw the attention of any supervillians. Of course, as far as I know, we did not have supervillians on Neonia. I wonder if they have any here?" Lugnut pushed the corollary, 'Superheros rarely totally defeat their enemies' out of his mind for now.

"'Superheros fight for 'good' ideals- truth, justice, honor, puppies, etc.' Easy enough. I'm a nice guy."

"'Superheros... Dang. I'm monologuing again. I'm also getting uncomfortable in the woods naked like this... and why am i still talking?" Lugnut looked around and tried to look 'harder' somehow, hoping to kick in some sort of enhanced vision powers. He saw a ripple- yes! A heat ripple rising off something warm. That could be a useful power! He started to jog towards the heat source, and fell to running, then to running flat out. It felt wonderful to exert himself like this! He felt the air tear at his skin and the ground passing in a blur and wondered how fast he was going. While he was distracted, he tripped over a rock and started to plummet through the air uncontrollably.

"AAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAaaaahhhh...." He was screaming, until he noticed he wasn't falling, but he was spinning in a way that was going to make him puke. He stuck out arms and legs until he was under control. Now, how the glazed donut did one land? As he was contemplating this, he barreled through a house, which barely slowed him down. Plowing into the earth on the other side sure stopped him though. He climbed out of the crater he made and was amazed to see that dirt was not sticking to his tan, almost glowing skin. He brushed off some imaginary flakes and 'looked' at the house. He could 'see' disruptions caused by wires and metal pipes, a glowing in what he assumed was a water heater and an oven, and a brightly colored human-looking figure huddled behind a door. he also saw the almost perfectly circular hole he had made through the house. At least he missed electrical and plumbing elements. He took a big sigh- way to impress the locals.

He knocked on the door. "Hello? Are you OK?" His new voice reverberated in his chest nicely. It felt sooo cool! He almost giggled. "Ahem, are you OK?" He repeated, trying the doorknob, which broke off in his hand. Great. He ducked a bit under the doorway and entered the house, moving towards the hiding figure in the bathroom. He gently tapped the door, which nonetheless shivered mightily. "Hello, are you OK? Do you need help?"

"Go away!" Shouted a shrill, terrified voice, which Lugnut quickly realized he should not understand, unless they spoke in Neonian Standard... or that annoying sci-fi flick error is right and all aliens DO speak your language by some amazing coincidence or plot hole.

"Please calm down and come out." Lugnut asked nicely. A second later, a calm-looking young woman stepped out.

"Who the hell are you?" She asked, calmly, but still irritated. Lugnut was briefly confused as to why she seemed to use a fried breakfast sweet as a cuss word, but assumed he misheard.

Lugnut struck a heroic pose. "I am Lugnut Lewdly, hero and champion for truth and rightness."

The woman started to giggle uncontrollably, and Lugnut suddenly realized that striking heroic poses while naked was probably not a good idea.

"Please stop laughing." Lugnut mumbled, somewhat deflated. She sobered up quickly.

"You destroyed my house! What the fuck! Why the hell am I so calm about this?" She asked, calmly. Lugnut was wondering the same thing- and there was the weird use of 'hell' again, as well as 'fuck'. It made him hungry. He could go for a couple hells right now, maybe with sprinkles- no, with chocolate frosting! Oooh. Or maybe a nice blueberry fuck, warm and dripping with butter... His stomach rumbled mightily.

"It was an accident." he said. "I'll put a tarp on it for the night and fix it all up for you tomorrow. That will be OK, right?" She was nodding her head absently as Lugnut watched closely. "In fact, I should probably stay here for the night so I can get an early start, huh?" She was nodding again, then seemed to snap out of it.

"Damn right you are staying here, Buster. You'll sleep in the barn... I mean basement... I mean den so you can fix all this. I..." She drifted off a bit as Lugnut was focusing some thoughts at her. "I have some clothes you can wear of my dad's in the closet, and I'll make you something to eat. You must be hungry." Lugnut was amazed at the new power he was showing- some sort of mind control- cool! Of course, the girl was kind of plain and scrawny in some places, and thick in others. Not his ideal 'way out of his old league' type at all. Still, it would be helpful to have a friend who knew this place. He went to the closet and found some plain work clothes that fit well enough and got a tarp from the barn to pull over the holes for the night. His ability to leap high came in handy for that... although he did poke another hole in the roof when he landed a bit hard and shoved a leg through. Muffins!

By the time he was done, she called him to supper. It wasn't fancy, mostly reheated leftovers, but Lugnut was famished. He figured his new body needed a lot of calories to do the stuff he was doing. He vaguely wondered how the really super superheros powered their metabolisms. She kept bringing food and he kept eating. Soon the fridge was empty, then the pantry, then even the spice rack. He even ate the old cat food with gusto. He was hoping she had some of the damns she had mentioned, even the lemon-creme filled ones would taste good right now. Fritter it all to donuts! He was still hungry!

As he lay back, undoing the belt of the now too-tight pants, he suddenly thought of something. "By the way, what is your name?"

"I'm Paula. Paula Paulson." Lugnut's ears perked up at the Superhero Rule-friendly name even as she complained about her father's sick sense of humor. Paula went off to lock herself in her bedroom, and Lugnut shuffled off to go to sleep.

The next day dawned brightly and found Lugnut hard at work when Paula stumbled out of her room. She watched in amazement as he effortlessly pushed the soil back into the crater he made and delicately replaced the grass. She went in for her shower as Lugnut made an important discover. He could influence the grass's growth! If he visualized what he wanted the grass to do, it did it! There were limits- the laws of conservation of mass and energy still applied, but he could actually make the grass absorb light and nutrients faster to carry out his bidding. He was playing with making grass that bloomed roses or grew like a tree before he got back to work and had the grass reseed itself over the damage, then speed grow to match the old grass. Interesting. he tried it with the bushes, then with some bugs he saw, and it worked for all of them.

When Paula was ready, they started on the house and quickly discovered that Lugnut could carry any load, break up any materials, and not be hurt by anything they did. He found that he could 'convince' broken boards and organic materials to re-weave themselves. He discovered that he had some limited effects on other natural materials like rock, and less ability to manipulate things like metal. He could drive nails with his fingertip, crease metal with his nails, run a handsaw so fast the blade would vaporize, and so forth. Noon found the jobs done and Lugnut looking tired and pale. "Hungry. Is there any more food left?" Paula admitted there was not only no more food, but she was too broke to buy much right now. Then she had an idea.

"Come on." She helped him to her car and they headed for a local Western-themed bar and grill. The Longhorn was moderately famous for its Big Challenge Dinner- a giant steak with tons of sides and a huge drink, easily enough to feed six hungry people. It was free if you finished it, and you got $50 if you did it in under an hour. Getting a table, Paula asked the waitress if she ordered two Big Challenges, could her friend finish off any she didn't eat? The waitress checked with the manager who chuckled as he approved the deal. "Tell you what, my dear. If you two finish off both your dinners in an hour, I'll even double the winnings bonus!" The bar nearby cheered the challenge.

Not quite a half-hour later, the tabletop was immaculately clean- Lugnut had even licked the delicious sauce off the plates (Paula had a potato and some of the salad). The stunned manager was handing over two crisp $100 bills as the other patrons settled their own bets. The waitress fainted away when Lugnut asked to see the dessert menu.

They passed an Indian casino on the way home and pulled in for the 'all you can eat' buffet. By the time the manager took Paula aside to explain that 'all you can eat' does not really mean exactly that, Lugnut had polished off a big chunk of the entree line. Lugnut noticed the games of chance. Paula took him to some of the tables, just to get him away from the food. He was entranced by it all and asked to borrow a hundred bucks. Hours later, he was semi-politely escorted to the doors with his thick stack of winnings.

"How did you do that?" Paula asked. Lugnut explained that he noticed that he had a few more powers he had not noticed before. He could affect the movement of the dice a little (after all, they were plastic). He could see little things, like the reflection of cards in people's eyes, and so on.

'Easy peezy, lemon squeezy' he had said, quoting one of the other gamblers. He said some of the wagering processes and rules messed him up a little, but otherwise it was not a big deal. The weird lighting in the place also made him feel woozy and sometimes confused him. "I'll do better next time. Oh, and here is your $100, and will this cover the food I ate, these clothes, and the stuff I broke but couldn't fix?" He peeled off about $9,000 to hand over and went back to the buffet.

"Its a good start." Paula said, dazed. She drove them home much later, after some extensive and expensive grocery shopping, She fell asleep after putting the bare minimum away, not really worrying much about Lugnut. She probably should have. Lugnut discovered that he really wasn't tired. He was sitting up, thinking and slowly rubbing his cock absent-mindedly. Predictably, his thoughts drifted and he remembered some earlier scenes of her seemingly doing what he asked, and of what he did with the plants and lumber.

"Paula, I want you to stay asleep, but come down here before me." He said and thought, forcibly. A moment later, he was amazed to hear her get out of bed and stumble down the stairs. In a moment, she was standing before him in her flimsy nightie- apparently sound asleep. He gently pushed her into the couch and looked at her carefully. He noticed that what was attractive in his world seemed to be attractive here as well, and Paula was a few notches below 'cute'. "How old are you, Paula?" He asked.

"Twenty-five." She mumbled. He asked her about her measurements, her relationships, her recent sexual history and more. He learned that she thought she was unattractive, with what she called a 'pudgy pathetic 36A-32-36 body, 5'4" tall, 140lbs. No boyfriend, little remaining family and none nearby or that she was close to. Not a virgin but no sex in the last few years. He prompted her to continue her story and she wove a tale of personal and family problems that culminated with her owning the old family farmhouse and having a small trust that helped her but having a part-time job she hated at a local store to pay the bills. Her story both touched Lugnut, and made him excited that his plans might work nicely.

"Paula, I want you to listen to me. You want me to use my powers to change you. You want to be changed, it excites you, it arouses you. You will love to have me change you and you will crave more. You trust me completely and will do anything I ask. You feel pleasure when you obey me, and you feel ill if you disobey, even a little. You have a huge crush on me, in fact, you love me and are hoping we will have passionate sex. You know that all of this is true, don't you?" He was excited as she confirmed his instructions. "Paula, I want you to wake up now, but be relaxed and comfortable with things happening around you now."

"Ummm, Oh, Lugnut! What am I doing here? Oh well, no big deal I guess." She said as she grew warm in her private places. "Uh, Lugnut, can I ask you a question?" She said. When he said sure, she continued. "What you did with the grass and wood and stuff- can you do it to people as well?" When he explained that he was not sure and had not tried, she pressed on. "Well, could you experiment on me?" She asked coyly. When Lugnut asked what she meant, she replied "Well, I was wondering if you could maybe help me loose some weight and maybe be taller and stuff." He echoed 'stuff?' and she got shy. "You know, make things better, make me (mumble)." Lugnut smiled as he asked her to repeat herself. "Make me prettier, sexier. You know, hot!" She finally admitted. "All my life, I've been ignored. It would be nice to be pretty, even if it is only for a little while."

"When would you like to start?" He asked. She clapped her hands in joy and had him follow her to her bedroom with the full-length mirror.

"First, make me taller, say about 5'10" to start." He laid his hands on her shoulders and she felt a warm buzz throughout her body as she started to grow. It was happening slowly, and seemed to happen mostly in her legs, torso, and neck. She stood up straighter. With her weight redistributed like this, she already felt better and thought she looked better, but she wanted more. Oh, God how she wanted more. She was getting all tingly just thinking about it.

"I want my hair to be..." She started...

Lugnut cut her off. "Let's tie your hair off out of your face and deal with it after we do your face, OK?" She nodded agreement, biting her lip.

OK, let's start with my feet and legs, OK?" When he nodded, she sat on the bed and continued. "I guess tiny feet would be silly on my new height- how small do you think we can go safely?" He adjusted her feet a bit. he was not intimately familiar with girl's shoe sizes, but he guessed she would be about a 9 or so. He sat at her feet and concentrated on what he liked in feet- which was odd since he had not really thought of it before. Paula suggested something interesting... "Why don't we use the computer to search for photos and ideas?" Lugnut was not sure what a 'cum-pewter' was and she opened up an interesting device similar to the ordinators they used on Neonia. She went to what she called the 'intern-net' or something, which looked a lot like what he would have called the 'agora', from an old word meaning gathering place. The principals seemed similar, however, although this 'intern net' seemed to be much more geared to sex and rubbish than it was on his world.

Finding a foot fetish site, they scrolled through dozens of feet before a pair caught Lugnut's eyes. Using them as a template, he quickly mapped them to Paula's body. As he did, he also boosted the number of nerve endings slightly and strengthened the muscles overall. In fact, he set a part of his mind to improve her overall musculature and bodily systems, strengthening her bones, improving digestive efficiency, boosting the immune system, and so forth- in some cases following Neonia standard medical protocols to prevent many diseases Earthlings still suffered from. Back to her feet, he made the toes smooth and perfect, the shape of the arch and ankles cute, and so on.