Luisa Ch. 01

Story Info
My first fuck.
2.7k words
4.35
21.8k
10

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luisa, My first fuck

********

This is a story of how and with whom I got to fuck my first woman.

My name is Tony and recently, for some strange reason, my mind kept bringing me back to my youth when I first got laid.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to tell someone about it. Since I never told anyone, I decided to write about my first time.

I hope you enjoy my trip down memory lane.

It was the end of June, 1963 when I graduated high school, which, by the way was an all boy, Catholic school. As you can imagine, it didn't give me much opportunity to meet girls. I spent 12 years going to the same school and finally graduated at age 18.

All this time, I never had sex with a girl, for a couple of reasons. The first was that I was a bit shy and the second was that I didn't know any girls, especially ones that would do anything sexually.

I immediately started working for a bank in the Wall Street area of NYC where I did meet young women and became friends with them. However, none of them went beyond a friendship relationship and they all know lived in the outer boroughs which wasn't conducive for dating.

I used to go home and jerk off a lot thinking about fucking them though. Oh yeah, I lived with my mom...

Going to and from the city everyday by subway I saw a lot of the same people on the train in the morning and the evening.

There was a particular girl who I saw every day on the subway. She used to get on the train at the stop after mine. I always saved her a seat next to me. We used to exchange pleasantries and talked while we sat for an hour or so before we arrived at our stop. She always got off at the midtown station while I went almost to the end of Manhattan.

Whenever we could, we would sit next to each other and talk. And, since we had almost an hour each way on the train, it gave us a good opportunity to get to know each other.

Now, before I go further, let me describe Luisa. First, she was Italian with long, curly, jet black hair, green eyes, and a very nice shape. I would say she was 5'8", about 125 lbs. and a firm ass and full breasts. She was four years older than me and lived alone in a small apartment off the subway line.

Luisa lived not too far from me and got off the train one stop before mine.

One day I got up the nerve to ask her out and she accepted. I told her I would pick her up in my rebuilt '58 Ford on that Saturday and that we would go to a movie and something to pick on after the movie.

The night finally arrived and I went to her house and rang the bell and Luisa answered the door. God, she looked beautiful. She wore tight blue jeans, a flowered blouse and boots that went up to her knees.

She let me in and I gave her flowers and a box of candy. I turned red when she gave me a peck on my cheek.

The night went extremely well but ended too quickly. I brought her home around 11:30 and we said our goodbyes.

I couldn't wait to get home to jerk off, hoping that my mother was fast asleep.

I told my mother about Luisa and she wanted to meet her. So, I invited Luisa to our home for dinner and my mother immediately fell in love with her. They hit it off real well and my mom invited her to come over whenever she wanted to.

This went on for a month or so when I asked her if she wanted to join me at the local beach. She immediately accepted my invite. I couldn't wait to see her in a bathing suit...

I arrived at her place at 9:00 in the morning and the weather was gorgeous. It was already 83 and going to get in the 90's by early afternoon.

Anyway, Luisa came down wearing her bathing suit with a sheer coverup and sandals. She looked gorgeous and my cock was already getting hard.

It took us an hour to get out Long Island's Jones Beach. As we talked, my mind was on other things and I hoped she didn't notice my arousal.

We finally arrived at the beach and walked a good distance to the edge of the water where we finally made camp.

We set the blanket down and I removed my top and jeans and stood there in my bathing suit while Luisa removed her coverup. It was then that I got an eyeful of her beauty.

She had on a black bikini, which was kind of risque at the time, but I wasn't going to complain.

The sun was strong and Luisa asked me to put her sunscreen on and I quickly obliged. Her skin felt soft and I made sure I got to touch as much of her naked skin as possible.

We laid down on the blanket and took in the sun while we chatted. After awhile, we got up and headed to the water's edge. As we walked to the shore, I was a couple of steps behind her so I could check out her ass. I was sure she knew what I was doing but she never said anything.

The water was warm and the waves were coming in very rough. We went out to where the water covered our bathing suits as we waited for the waves.

We laughed as the waves covered our bodies and pushed us around. On more than one occasion, the waves pushed our bodies together and I was able to feel her tits pressing against my body. My cock was on the rise and I tried to conceal it as best I could. I am sure she noticed my bulge but didn't say anything.

Then, just before we were going to get out, a huge wave came over us and I noticed one of Luisa's tits was uncovered. I yelled to her and pointed to her top. She quickly pushed her exposed tit back into her top.

She turned a beet red and apologized. I told her it was an accident and she had nothing to apologize for.

As we walked back to the blanket, she kept apologizing and saying she was so embarrassed. I told her that she didn't have to apologize.

I then kidded her and thanked her for a free show. She finally laughed about it and thanked me for being so polite.

We stayed a couple of more hours and headed back home.

It was about 4:00 p.m. when we got to her place. I thanked her for a great day. It was then that she invited me up to her place and she asked me to stay for dinner. I accepted her invite and told her I had to call my mom to let her know.

Luisa took me upstairs to her apartment and when we entered, she told me to call my mother and that she was going to shower.

I called my mother and then sat down and was glad my bathing suit was dry.

As I waited, I looked around her apartment and made my way to where I heard the shower. I noticed that the door was wide open. I moved closer and peeked in and saw her nakedness through the shower door.

I watched her for a few seconds, then went back to where I was sitting.

She finally came out wearing a tank top and shorts. She asked if I wanted to take a shower. I thanked her I told her I was fine.

She made dinner and we had a pleasant time and before I knew it, it was time for me to go.

Luisa showed me to the door and said she had a real nice time and gave me a peck on my cheek and then I left.

Over the next few months, we became good friends and started dating.

In November, I celebrated my 19th birthday and Luisa gave me watch with "19" and the date engraved on the back. I still have that watch...

On a few occasions, I was lucky enough to kiss my love which felt real good.

By now, it was early December and one day we were going to work and it already started to snow. By midday, the weather got real nasty and many companies started letting people go home early.

I called Luisa and she said she was leaving work and I told her I was leaving also. I told her to meet me at a particular spot so we could ride the train together.

Eventually, we connected and the train crept it's way North and finally came to a halt about 2 miles from our stops.

Luisa was besides herself and I told her we would walk the rest of the way.

We trudged through the snow and after a couple of hours walking through thigh high deep snow and the cold, we made it to her place.

When we got there, I told her I had to keep going to my home but she insisted that I stay awhile to warm up and rest.

I called my mother and told her I was safe and was at Luisa's. She said she was ok and had a neighbor with her. She then said that the storm was going to get worse and for me to be careful.

Luisa asked how things were and I told her my mom was ok and that she said that the storm was going to get worse.

Luisa said I should stay the night and that I could sleep on the couch. I thanked her but in the back of my mind, I was hoping for a better invite.

Luisa made something to eat and we rested from our treck through the snow. She offered me some wine and we shared it.

We watched from her window as the snow get deeper and deeper. we have

It was getting late and we decided to call it a day. I asked Luisa if I could take a shower and she led me to the bathroom, which was across from her bedroom.

She gave me towels and I went to take my shower. She said she was going to put her nightclothes on.

When I finished my shower, I wrapped myself in a towel and headed to the couch. Luisa had put out a couple of blankets and a pillow for me. I decided to sleep with the towel wrapped around me and was just about set with me sitting on the couch when Luisa came in wearing an almost sheer black nightgown.

My eyes almost came out of their sockets when I saw her. My cock started to rise from the sight of her.

She smiled and asked if there was anything I needed before I turned in.

I know she had to see the tent that was created by my seeing her in her nightgown. She again emphasized if I needed anything, to let her know and she would take care of it.

I thanked her and she went to her room. I got under the blankets with my erect cock.

I tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep. At around 1:00 a.m., I got up to see the snow. I was so engrossed at the snow that I didn't hear Luisa come up behind me.

Then I heard her voice, "Tony, you can't sleep either?"

I turned to her and said, "No, between the snow and you, I couldn't fall asleep."

Luisa smiled and said, "Tony, I can't do anything about the snow but maybe there is something I can do to help you fall asleep."

I looked at her and responded, "Luisa, you know I am only 19 but I love you and I think of you every minute of the day. And, when I saw you in your nightgown, I could only think of you. I know it's wrong, but I want you."

Luisa smiled and took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She told me to get on the bed and, as I did, she laid down alongside of me. She pulled me toward her and hugged me, her breasts pushing into my chest.

Then, she kissed me on my lips for what seemed like forever. I could feel her hand grabbing my towel as she peeled it off of my naked body. Her hand grabbed my hard cock and she gave out a "mmmm" and said, "Tony, your cock is so big. I should have done this a long time ago."

My hands roamed all over her body and I started to remove her nightgown until she only had her black thong on.

I hugged her as my cock pushed up against her nakedness. Her tits were full and felt so soft as I squeezed and played with them. Her nipples were erect and when I sucked them, seemed to get even bigger.

Her pussy hairs were black and neatly trimmed...and so inviting.

We kissed and felt each other up for what seemed like hours. My cock was so hard, it hurt.

Luisa's hand felt so good wrapped around my shaft and then she slid down my body and slipped her mouth over my cock and started sucking it. I thought I was going to die it felt so good.

The more she sucked my cock, the louder my moans became. I told her I was going to cum and she started sucking faster, bobbing her head up and down on my shaft.

I grabbed her head as cum streamed out of my cock into her mouth. I shot so much, my cum was oozing out of her mouth and down her chin.

My cock spasm'd as the feeling subsided and went limp.

Luisa looked up at me and smiled and said, "If you enjoyed that, wait awhile and I real make you feel even better."

She came back up to me and we again kissed and pressed our naked bodies together as I realized I got my first blow job and it was terrific. I could only imagine what she had in store for me later on.

We fell asleep wrapped up in each other's arms.

Around 3:00 a.m. I woke up with Luisa's hands playing with my cock and balls. I kissed her and rolled on top of her. My hard cock pressed up against her wet slit.

She took a condom from her night stand and slipped it over my cock.

Luisa then guided my cock to her slit and I slipped my cock easily into her cunt until it was fully in her.

She whispered, "Honey, fuck me hard baby."

I started pumping my cock into her harder and harder and soon she was moaning and moving her hips as I fucked her.

She kept moaning, "Yes, that's it baby. Fuck me good."

I told her I was going to cum and she pulled my face to hers and kissed me until I couldn't breathe and then I shot my load, filling up the condom.

She screamed that she was cumming and her body lifted off the bed until her orgasms subsided.

I fell to the side, spent.

She laid there, her legs spread and her breasts heaving up and down until she calmed down.

That night we fucked a couple of more times and even the next day as we were now snowed in and nothing was moving.

I know we fucked the whole next day and for months to come. I think we fucked in every position but the best was when she rode my cock like a cowgirl. Her cunt riding up and down on my cock and her tits bouncing up and down as she rode me.

Eventually, she moved out of state and we stayed in touch for awhile but then our correspondence and calls stopped.

But, I will always remember that night as long as I live. Maybe some day we will meet again...