Luisa Ch. 05

Story Info
Marriage & More.
992 words
4.3
7.5k
4
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marriage & More

***********

This is an ongoing series and you should read the prior chapters.

****"******

I told Luisa what happened with my son and thanked her for resolving that issue.

We still had a couple of days to figure out what we were going to do about her kids.

Her kids came in a few days before the wedding and we got them settled in. We gave them the other guest bedroom and things went well with them.

By now, the house was full of people and the wedding day was almost here.

Diane had been a tremendous help and things would not have gone as well as they did without her help.

The night before the wedding, I took her son aside and we went for a walk.

I told him that his mother told me everything...everything. I also told him that what he and his sister were doing to his mother was now over. I emphasized "over" and that if it ever came up again he would have a problem with me. He said he understood.

We walked back to the house and told Luisa that her problem was now over. She kissed me and then

I made an announcement with everyone there.

I told all four kids and Diane that I thanked them for coming and for Diane's help and that we loved them all.

Luisa then asked Diane and the two daughters to be her maids of honor and I asked my son and her son to be my best men.

We celebrated throughout the evening and around midnight we decided to call it a night.

Diane went home and the kids went to their respective rooms and we headed to our bedroom.

Luisa and I undressed and headed to the shower and enjoyed a nice hot shower and Luisa surprised me with a great blow job. It was the perfect end to an almost perfect day.

We finally got out and dried ourselves off and got into our bed naked, as usual. We spent some time talking and I asked Luisa why the blow job. She smiled and said it was a "thank you" for resolving her issue.

We kissed and we had a great fuck before we fell asleep.

Around 3:00 I heard noises and got up and followed the sound to my kids bedroom. I could not have mistaken the sound. It was my son fucking his sister and her moaning.

I quietly went back to bed when Luisa asked if there was a problem. I told her no, it was just my son fucking his sister and Luisa just laughed. Then she wondered aloud if her son was fucking her daughter. She hot out of bed naked and tip toed to her kids room. Sure enough, she heard them fucking too. She gently walked back and jumped in bed and told me they were also fucking.

"Well, I guess they all take after their parents." I said to Luisa and we laughed.

Luisa and I woke up early to get ready for our big day. The kids were still asleep.

The ceremony was going to begin at 4:00 p.m. so we had enough time to get ready.

The ceremony was taking place at Diane's home as was the tiny reception that included the kids and a few members of our social club.

Luisa and I already decided that there wouldn't be a honeymoon as such but we would spend a weekend alone at a resort once the kids went back home the next day.

Well, the wedding went off without a hitch and everyone enjoyed themselves after the ceremony. The celebration went on into the night and Luisa and I were ready to call it a night around 2:00 a.m.

The kids went back to the house while Luisa and I helped clean up Diane's house.

By now, all the guests were gone and we thanked Diane for everything. We told her we owed her big time.

Then Diane surprised us when she smiled and said, "If you are really serious, then there is something you could do for me."

Luisa looked at her and said, "Diane, of course we are serious. We owe you for everything. If it wasn't for you, Tony and I would never have gotten back together. Whatever it is, you got it."

Diane looked at us, took a derp breadth and said, "Look, I know we all get together when we are socializing with the group but I want to spend one night with the two of you, alone."

I looked at Luisa and gave Luisa a nod. Then Luisa said, "Diane, anytime you want to sleep with us, you can. You don't need an invitation nor is it something that is out of the question. Tony and I have discussed your joining us privately many times but we weren't sure if that would interest you or how you would feel about it. Now we know, so please, we welcome you to join us any time for private fun."

We all hugged and kissed.

Then Tony said, "Hey guys, what if the three of us went to a resort for a weekend. I know a place that would be perfect as long as you trust me."

The girls looked at me and said that would be fine.

Luisa and I finally hot home and went right to sleep.

The next morning, we all got up and had breakfast. The kids were all packed and I drove them to the airport and saw them off.

I drove home to my new wife as quickly as I could.

By the end of the day, I had made reservations at a resort a couple for the upcoming weekend.

Luisa notified Diane and we were all set and looked forward to getting away.

I did not tell them the name of the resort. That was going to be a real surprise...