Luka On The Second Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie looked at the clock on the wall. It read 8 o'clock.

"Well," she said, "I've got an idea."

That night, Carrie lay on top of me, my cock buried deep inside her. Neither of us moved, though occasionally she would pulsate her vaginal muscles to keep me hard, and every so often I would give an o so gentle stroke in and out of her pussy. We stayed that way until midnight, at which point neither of us could resist anymore and we quickly came in a thrashing, screaming orgasm that everybody in our block of flats heard.

We reclined together and, though she drifted off to sleep before me, I soon joined her and this time, I knew it would last until morning.

And just before sleep, I heard, metallic yet warm, a familiar voice echoing through from the vent in the sitting room.

"Raring, why stay with Carrie, when I'm so wet for you right now?"

Author's Note:

Title courtesy of the incomparable Suzanne Vega, though obviously there is not the slightest link between her and her song, and this story. Oh, and for extra kudos and showing I know how to use a search engine, can I just point out that "raring" is apparently the swedish word for darling. I settled for this as I didn't want to type the phrase "You huge-cocked stud fucker" into the swedish education dictionary. As usual, I'd love to hear what you thought, so e-mail me through the link below.

12