Luke and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke grew hard again as he drove. Her fingers curled around his cock against his thigh, gently stroking it. Then, she moved to his balls. Finally, back to his erection, taking her time switching back and forth.

"We need to call the school and tell them that I'm sick," Amy said as she leaned over to his seat more and slipped her hand inside his jeans.

"Why? Do they really call your parents if you're absent now?" he stammered as her fingertips glided over his shaft.

"Yeah they do. They also e-mail them." Amy rolled her eyes. "You should call and be Dad."

Luke raised a brow and looked over at her as he rolled to another stop. He shifted in his seat, giving her better access.

"Oh come on. I bet you did that shit all the time," Amy chuckled, fondling his manhood.

"Well, actually no, it's hard to be your own dad when you're in high school. I did it for Leonard once though."

"That's doing it!" Amy protested. "Pull over in this neighborhood, just get it over with."

Amy kept her hand in his pants as she found the number in her phone. Her fingers purposely fumbled around as Luke turned and parked on a side street.

"Alright, Luke you ready?"

"Yeah, okay," Luke said, and then took the phone from her hand. "So, I shouldn't say I'm spending a day inside you, should I?"

Amy's cheeks flared bright pink and her hand squeezed his member before slipping away.

"Yes! Amy's taking a fucking day," she gasped. "She came down with a fever that only her brother can fix."

Luke rolled his eyes and laughed. "You're too cute." He hit send on the call and let it ring against his ear.

Amy grinned as she sat up on her knees facing him from her seat. She looked over her shoulder for people walking by, and then took his hand and ran it over the curve of her breasts.

Luke looked into her eyes as his fingers squeezed her cleavage. He cleared his throat. "Hello. Yes this is Phillip Davenport. Amy Davenport is a senior, and this is her father."

Amy pulled her sweater up a bit and pushed his hand beneath it. She bit her lip as her nipples swelled again. There was a short pause on the phone. Luke trailed his fingers along the outline of her bra through her blouse.

"Yes Ma'am. She's going to be out today," he continued, talking in a more baritone voice than usual. He pinched the cup of her bra and pulled her closer to him. He looked deep into his sisters lust filled eyes as he spoke to the health office secretary, "Amy has a stomach virus. She should be back on Monday."

Amy rubbed her thighs together. She was scared to breathe for fear of moaning from the arousal bubbling over in her body. Her brother's fingers snaked between the buttons of her shirt and tickled her cleavage.

"Thank you. What was your name again?" He cheerfully talked into the phone. "Yes, thank you Misses Carmichael. You have a great day too."

Amy watched his thumb hang up the call and then pounced on him, kissing him fiercely. She let out her pent up moan into his mouth and her hand returned to his crotch. Then, she pulled away and settled back into her seat. She smiled and let out a gasp of air as she put her pigtails back in place on her shoulder.

Luke's stiffened cock ached for her. "You naughty tease."

"I have make you want me don't I?" She giggled as he started the car back up.

"I already want you, Amy," he said as he rejoined the main road back to the house. "I don't think I'll ever not want you after last night."

They shared a grin and Amy's hand returned to his thigh and traveled upward. Luke took time, taking detoured routes until they were near their neighborhood.

Finally, it was eight and Luke headed back to the house. When they arrived, both of their parents' cars were gone.

They hurried to get out of the car and raced up to the door. Amy looked over next door, making sure the elderly neighbor, whose snow her family shovels, wasn't looking out her window. She was nosy, but a sweet old lady. Amy always figured she had nothing better to do.

Luke opened the door and they almost fell inside, fighting to be the first one in. Amy won and giggled as he closed and locked the door.

Luke called out to just make sure no one was home. His voice echoed but Penny came running.

Amy kneeled down and gave her some doggie love, ruffling her ears and roughly petting her neck. "Don't tell Mom and Dad about anything you see today."

Penny gave her a big doggie grin in response as she got her fix of loving.

Amy popped back up and stepped in front of her brother. She lightly pinned him against the wall and kissed his ear. She spoke in a sultry whisper, "Where shall we start, big brother?"

Luke's hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her body against him. "You pick this round," he replied, turning his face to find her lips.

Amy smiled a bright smile and took his hand, leading him to her father's recliner. It was burgundy leather, matching the rest of the living room set.

He took a seat and she climbed up onto his lap, spreading her knees over his thighs. Amy pressed her lips against him hard, starving to taste his sinful kiss again. Luke's fingers sank into the flesh of her ass and hip, pulling her onto his body. He devoured her mouth, probing his tongue into her orifice, tasting it from every angle.

His sister's hands slipped down his chest and under his shirt. It gathered at her wrist as her fingers felt the muscles in his body, slowly working up to his nipples. Luke shook his shirt off of his arms, dropping it behind the chair.

Amy leaned down on him as their tongues tangled together. The recliner rocked back almost horizontally. She jumped and squealed and Luke held her tighter. She giggled at herself for the reaction as the pads of her fingers circled his nipples.

"You're still just a big scaredy cat aren't you?" Luke asked between kisses.

Amy gasped and pulled back from him. "Hey! You're still just a big bully aren't you?" She pinched both of his hard nipples.

"I was never a bully, especially to you." Luke's hand pushed up her skirt. He took her panty clad butt cheek into his palm with a strong grip.

"Maybe not a bully," Amy said as she lightly twisted his nipples. "But, you always teased me growing up."

"Yeah, well that's what big brothers do," he winced louder than the pain really caused.

"Big brothers don't fuck their baby sisters though," she muttered as she slid down his lap. Her teeth latched onto his nipple. She bit down hard, but quickly let up the pressure and flicked his sensitive flesh with her tongue.

Luke groaned, "They would if they had a secret slut little sister like I do." His cock ached to be released from its confinements, pressing hard against his pants.

Amy unlocked her teeth and dragged her wet tongue around his bumpy areola. "Secret slut. I like that term," she mumbled onto his chest, and then suckled his other nipple between her lips.

He brother smacked her butt through her panties and she squealed.

"You're my dirty little Squirt." He spanked her with each word and she rocked against his lap. "Aren't you, Amy?"

"Yes, I am," she moaned. "Your baby sister is your toy." Her tongue took a long lap over his chest, to his neck, and along his jaw.

"Yes, you are." He squeezed her lush tush and pulled her lips to his by her pigtail.

Amy's body slid back up and she hurried to unzip his jeans. She lifted up and pushed them down just enough to pull out his needy erection. Then, his sister settled back on his lap and wrapped her hand around his hot, hard flesh. Her lips never left his.

Her bother moaned into her agape mouth. He tugged at the soft fabric of her panties he still had yet to see. Amy's hand was hidden between their bodies as she stroked him with slight pressure. He pushed and pulled her hips along his thighs. Amy's fist gripped a shade harder as it came over his head and loosened as it came down.

"I'm going to make you cum so much in the next month. Your balls will never be full," Amy mumbled between kisses. "How shall we start?"

Luke nuzzled his nose with hers as the kiss broke. "You pick." He licked Amy's pouty lips as his cock throbbed in her hand.

Amy rocked the recliner back upright, holding onto the armrests. She looked up at the ceiling for a moment, biting her lip, making it appear as if she was thinking. She already knew what she was going to do. She had been thinking about it all morning.

Luke's hands loosened on her body as she slid down his thighs and over his knees. Her skirt fluttered down his legs until his sister sat up on her knees on the floor.

Amy kept a coy smile on her lips as she sat up and pulled Luke's jeans and boxers down, humming a playful tune. He kicked his pants and shoes off and she pushed them to the side. His waiting erection hung in the air.

He watched with needy eyes as Amy pulled her sweater vest over her head. Her braids plopped back down onto her shoulders.

Amy pushed her glasses back on her nose after dropping her sweater behind her. "Do you want a naughty school girl to suck your cock?" she asked in a sweet girly tone.

Luke's entire being trembled with anticipation. "Yes, yes I do," he stuttered.

His sister giggled as she loosened her tie, letting it dangle off of her neck.

"Would you like to look at my pretty tits while I blow you?" Her voice stayed innocent as her fingers circled the buttons on her blouse.

Luke's mouth went dry as he watched her show. His hands stayed on the armrest and his rigid cock throbbed. He licked his lips before speaking, "God yes." His voice had become husky with lust.

Amy giggled into her shoulder, looking up at her brother's face as she unbuttoned her shirt. His eyes took in a full view of her round globes of flesh, packaged perfectly by pink silk.

His sister stopped unbuttoning, with just a few left at the bottom of her shirt. She pulled the fabric back, framing her chest and the luxurious bow that hung from her cleavage.

"You really like my breasts don't you, Luke?" Amy said as she leaned in towards his erection. She left butterfly kisses up his shaft.

"I love them Amy. I told you last night, I wasn't lying. They are the most perfect set ever," he moaned the last words as his sister's tongue began slithering up his tool.

Amy's left hand danced up his legs and she hooked her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock like their new play toy would do. She looked up at her brother with her tongue on his member as she applied more pressure.

"Thank you, big brother. I love your cock," she mumbled as she kissed and tongued his hard flesh.

She squeezed just a bit harder around his base. His veins grew thicker under her care. Her brothers breathing sped up as he watched her tongue twirl around his cockhead. He could feel her hot mouth radiating onto his flesh as she opened wide, but not closing around his knob.

Amy looked up at him as she arched down further between his thighs. Speaking as she moved. "I also love your balls. I hope you like having them sucked," Amy muttered as her lips met his sac, and then she pulled away to spit into her hand.

Luke grunted "Please, you naughty little school girl. Suck my cum filled balls."

Amy's saliva slicken palm clasped around his erection and slid along his length. "It's all cum for me in here, isn't it Luke?" she lapped at his sac between sweet filthy words.

Luke clenched his fingers against the leather as Amy sucked one of his balls into her mouth and she moaned against him. Her eyelashes batted up at him as she sent vibrations into his body. Her tongue circled in her mouth.

"All for my little sister," he groaned proudly into the room.

Amy pulled her mouth off, and then latched it to the other. She suckled his orb, getting it slimy with her spit before speaking again. "I'm all yours. Your naughty school girl, little sister, and personal toy."

Amy quickly moved up and clamped her lips around his angry blood filled head. Her tongue glided effortlessly against his flesh at first, but quickly showed her hunger.

"Fuck," her brother groaned, taking in the sight of her propped up tits and mouth around the top of his cock. "My sexy toy. My little doll."

Amy moaned a mumbled response onto his member as her center was flooded with heat. Her mother had called her a doll just over an hour prior. Her brother's erection tickled the opening to her throat, before she twisted her head up and off.

She spit lewdly onto his shaft. Speaking quickly, she said, "Your fuck doll," and then dove back down on him.

Luke let out a roar as his sister's mouth engulfed him. She choked herself on his engorged shaft; rocking her neck and making herself gag. Her throat's controlled convulsions gripped his organ.

Luke finally let out another breath. She reared back up. She gagged and coughed up more spittle from the back of her throat. She spit it onto his rod and it dangled from her lip, pooling on to her cleavage.

"Fuck," he gasped. "Jesus."

His sister giggled and angled his cock down by the ring of her fingers. She leaned in again, looking up at his eyes through her spectacles as she took her time. Amy gently gulped down his cock, luring it into her throat with her tongue. Inch by inch disappeared behind her pink lips as she gorged herself again. She let go of the base of his cock and pressed her nose into his pelvis.

Her brother's thighs tensed up and she groaned onto his flesh. She loved giving fellatio. It was her addiction to practice techniques on her ex-boyfriend.

Luke's mouth dropped open as she rocked herself onto his prick, arched down on her knees. He fucked her body through her loving mouth.

Amy pulled away again to give her throat a short rest. Spitting up and grinning to him. Not speaking, just watching his face as his spit lubed member slid in her squeezing fist. Amy watched his chest as he breathed irregularly.

He trembled under her care as she swallowed again. She kept her mouth wide open and the filthy wet sounds of her brother's cock digging into her throat filled the air. He melted into the chair and became putty in his sister's hands as she provided him with the best point of view porn star blow job he had ever seen, and it was right before his eyes. His fingers clawed at the leather armrests.

With his dick completely buried in her mouth and her nose pressed against his pelvis, Amy forced her tongue from her mouth and licked his sac. Luke let out a roar as she pushed his balls closer to her tongue. Her wet muscle rubbed against it as she grinded his member into her throat.

"How, how the fuck," Luke gasped. "How the fuck do you do that?"

She raised her eyebrows several times and smiled with his length hidden in her mouth. She pulled her mouth back to the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it. Then, gulped his entire shaft down her throat again, cramming it down as far as it could possibly go.

Amy spit, and then dropped down again. She put her hands on the armrests and rocked it, digging his cock into her hungry throat. Drool spilled from her lips and trailed to the floor.

"Fuck," Luke groaned. "Amy, fuck." He couldn't make proper sentences as his member was devoured.

Amy pulled back and smiled as she spit. "I want my brother's seed," she whimpered, jerking him hard and fast.

Luke's body was overwhelmed with sensations, which had driven through him like a tornado since she had begun her talent show.

All he could mutter was, "Uh huh," as her hand found his balls again.

She tugged his balls lightly, and then massaged his flesh as her hand came back in. Amy dove back down his pole, her lips smearing her dripping saliva on the way. She greedily suctioned his throbbing organ.

Luke growled in his chest as rapidly approaching orgasmic release filled his being. His sister smashed her face into his pelvis and she sucked the life from him.

He growled and Amy pulled back, milking his seed with her fist and her suckling mouth, begging for it.

"God. Fuck," Luke grunted as his seed shot into his sisters awaiting mouth. "Fuck Amy."

She had a little taste, but ripped her mouth off. She dropped down and massaged out his thick ropes, painting her glasses and face. She kept her eyes open and white cream splattered onto her lenses. Her palm soothed all of his strong orgasm from his genitals. She rubbed her cum stained face against his shaft, smearing his hot spunk on her cheeks as his climax subsided. Some of his pearly seed dribbled down to her cleavage.

She pulled her glasses off and her face lit up from seeing the cum ribbons splattered over the lenses. She looked up at her brother as she began cleaning them with her tongue.

His body was still warm but his breathing had slowed. "You really love cum don't you?" He admired his ropes of cum on her face and pooling a little in her dimples.

Amy giggled, "Very much so." Her tongue lapped across the plastic. "Your cum is so yummy. I can't get enough," she said and then cleaned her face with her fingers.

"You're one of a kind, Amy," Luke said, watching her truly enjoy his seed.

Amy blushed and bit her lip as she nuzzled her cheek into her shoulder. "I hope you know how soiled my panties are, big brother," she said with a wink.

Luke softening shaft twitched again at her words. His sister had the little girl and school girl acts down.

"We should check and see, shouldn't we?" Amy asked slyly as she scooted back on her knees.

Luke nodded, taking eyefuls of his sister in her pigtails, cleavage on display framed by her shirt, and the striped tie hanging over her tits.

"Fuck, Amy you look so divinely hot," he mumbled.

Still holding her gasses in one hand, she lifted her plaid skirt and looked down at her juices that had leaked into the pink silk. She held up her skirt and used her glasses to push the fabric into her pussy lips, soaking up more of her fluids.

Her brother noticed the bows on her hips. "I like those panties." Remembering his love of his sister erotically posed for a photo wearing them.

"I thought you would," she said giddily, and then dropped her skirt as she hopped up onto her feet. "We should continue our grand tour of the house," she said with a happy grin, holding out her hand for her brother.

He took her hand. The gates to the taboo, depraved relationship with his sister had already been passed through. But now, it was certain they were just at the beginning of the long, winding road they were to share.

Amy led her brother through their family home, to the kitchen at the end of the hall. She put her cum stained glasses back on but they were too smeared. She set them on the counter an arm's length away.

Amy lifted her bum up on the chilly granite counter tops with a gentle lift from her brother and spread her legs for him. Her uniform knee highs sill donned her legs. Her foot landed against the center dam of the sink as she opened herself for him. Luke devoured her lips as his hands raided her available body. Amy rested her hands on the counter, letting him have her.

Her forearm pushed against the coffeemaker across the counter. She quickly reached over and grabbed it before the cooled coffee pot fell out. They both laughed as she set it upright and out of the way. While she was thinking about items being in the way, she reached behind her and closed the blinds over the sink.

"Don't want Misses Nowak getting a peek," she giggled as her brother kissed her neck.

"Is she still always spying on the neighborhood?" Luke mumbled into her chest, leaving hungry kisses on the trail to her mounds of tit flesh.

"Yeah, but she's a nice lady. If it's the worst thing a crazy neighbor does, it doesn't bother me," she said as she lifted her school skirt, bunching it high on her hips. Then, she rested her hands back on the counter, surrendering to him.

Her brother finished unbuttoning her top as his tongue traced the valley of her cleavage. He pulled her blouse open and Luke's fingers went to her back for the clasp of her bra.