Luke and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy chuckled as he fumbled for a moment. "It's on the front, silly pants"

Luke lifted his face from her decadent bosom. "I would have figured that out on my own."

His fingers flew around and tugged the bow. The clasp lay underneath pressed against her flesh. He snapped it undone and her breasts were released from their confinements.

Amy gasped as her tits bounced out. Her brother's lips found her nipple almost immediately as he pushed her bra straps down her shoulders to her elbows, where her shirt had gathered.

Amy watched with parted lips as he kissed her pebble like nipple, and then dragged his tongue to the other. His fingers tips gently brushed up and down her sticky panty covered sex. The bumps of Amy's areola rose up as her nipples displayed her arousal. Her stomach trembled when the pads of his fingers flicked her silk covered clit.

Luke trailed his finger along her hairless folds as he tasted her flesh. He kissed along the bottom of her breasts and her hot juices soaked into her panties.

"Luke, you make me feel so good," Amy whimpered.

He grinned up to her as he kissed down her tummy, and then French kissed her belly button.

Amy's body was flooded with heat by the time he slipped his fingers beneath the crotch of her panties. His fingertips dipped into the creek inside her slit. He dragged two fingers vertically from her hole up to her excited clitoris. Amy trembled, whimpering as her brother teased and pleased her sloppy, wet genitals.

Luke kissed and nibbled his way to her left hip and tugged the waist of her skirt down to lick her hipbone. She squirmed as he tickled her with his tongue.

He probed just his fingertips into his sister's cunt. His free hand flattened her skirt, smoothing it out so they could clearly see each other with Amy's head resting against the cabinet.

"Tell me something, Squirt," Luke mumbled as his kisses met her inner thigh.

"What?" she asked in a ragged breath.

Her brother's tongue lapped up the crease of her thigh and hip, and then he looked up into her eyes. His fingers pressed into her inner flesh. Her mouth dropped open as her tight walls opened on his fingers.

"Tell me one of your dirtiest fantasies, and then I will remove your panties." He withdrew his fingers, leaving her desperate tunnel.

Amy gasped in a pout from his withdrawal. Luke placed the damp crotch of her panties back over her mound before taking a generous lick between her thighs.

His sister shuddered, rocking her head against the cabinet and her fingers clenched on the counter. "I want to be watched," she moaned, and then looked down at her brother.

"Go on," he said into her hidden pussy. His mouth found her engorged nub.

"Like in a hotel or something," Amy stuttered, gathering up the strength to be able to talk as her genitals received what they craved, "with someone watching from across the way."

He flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue, greedily lapping at her as she spoke.

"I'm being fucked against a window and there's a man who catches the sight. He watches as I'm used and pleased."

Luke licked down to her cunt and kissed it hard through her panties. His tongue smeared against the silk and he sucked her arousal from the fabric, teasing himself as he was her.

"He gets turned on by what he's seeing. I stare at his crotch, hoping to watch his arousal rise beneath his pants," Amy moaned her words.

Her brother hooked his fingers into the edge of her panties and tugged them to the side, exposing her swollen lips in the bright sunlit room.

"I want to see him stroke his thick, throbbing shaft. For me," she said between heavy breaths.

She watched Luke's lips brushing against her slit and felt his breath on her.

"I want him to stand up in the nude for me, pleasuring himself in the open," she groaned. Her brother's tongue snaked into her folds. "I want him to watch me like it's a movie just for him. I want to look in his eyes as I moan and his cock pulsates on the other side."

"You're a dirty little thing, Amy," he said, and then collected more of her honey on her tongue.

"I know," Amy whimpered. "I want to be the object of a stranger's lust."

His hands were hooked over her thighs from underneath and Luke spread her lips open with his fingers. Her womanhood blossomed before him.

"I want to see him cum for me. It would be hot if it splattered on the window." Amy kept her eyes down as her brother licked the soft flesh of her inner folds.

He worked his way across in long hungry laps. His baby sister tasted like the sweetest of forbidden fruits. He fed himself on her, smearing his tongue into every crevice. He moaned into her, approving of her fantasy as his tongue prodded its way into her cunt.

"I want to know how much he enjoyed seeing me. Goodness, I want that so much," she mumbled as her muscles trembled. "Then the next night, he's there again. He's waiting for me. And I give him a full show this time."

Luke's tongue pulled her nectar from her tunnel. He drank everything that didn't smear around his mouth. His sister leaked for him.

"I strip for him and... you know same as the night before. But, knowing he's watching me the entire time." Her toes curled inside her shoes.

Luke darted his tongue into her several times, and then flattened out, licking up to her clitoris.

"Fuck, that feels so amazing," Amy gasped as his wet muscle centered on her nerve filled mound.

He wiggled his tongue back and forth, making her legs tic. Then, he sucked her clit between his lips.

"Oh my goodness, Luke," she moaned loudly. "You take such good care of your baby sister." She clenched her fists and kept them flat on the surface of the counter.

Luke's eyes were up as he pushed two fingers into her needy hole. He admired her flushed cheeks, fluttering eyelids, and trembling lips. He massaged her deep inside, smearing his digits into her walls. Amy's nipples contracted on her chest as he found her spongy spot. Crimson sex flush had risen up across her chest.

"God Luke, you're going to make me cum so hard. Fuck," she almost screamed.

Luke fucked her with his fingers curled up inside of her body and her legs quaked as she panted.

"Oh my god, Luke. Goodness," she reeled up, nearing climax, gasping for breath.

Her brother worked her insides with his fingers and her cunt drooled on his hand. He furiously sucked her erect clitoris, urging the orgasm from her.

"You baby sister is going to cum!" She wailed. "Fuck! Fuck!"

Amy's eyes glazed over and her walls contracted hard on his fingers. He yanked them out and Amy's legs tensed just before quaking violently. She went silent as her squirting orgasm flooded out of her body. It soaked him and drenched the floor.

Her eyes remained closed, her body reveling in the bliss her brother gave her. The kitchen reeked of her arousal. A small pond of her fluids was on the tile floor. Luke watched as he licked his lips, tasting the splash that hit his mouth. Amy's breathing calmed as her entire body tingled.

"Was that good, Squirt?" Luke teased her.

"The best ever," she mumbled, still bathing in her orgasmic afterglow.

Luke stood up, his cock had returned to hard but he hadn't really noticed because he was so focused on her.

Luke reached over and found a felt tip pen and popped the cap open. On her right breast he wrote, "Amy" and did the same on her left, writing, "Luke." He drew a line beneath.

She opened her eyes and looked down and smiled wide.

Her brother put a single tally mark beneath each name, marking their orgasms with a smirk on his face. Their game board was just above her nipples.

"Ready to go for another?" Luke asked.

"Absolutely!" Amy squealed.

Luke hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her off the counter. He pushed her against the edge where he was grinding against her before breakfast.

Amy lifted one leg up, resting her foot on the countertop. She spread herself open for her brother and presented her ass.

Luke stroked himself a few times as she positioned herself for him.

He reached up and tucked her skirt into the waistband, and then gave the silk bow on her right hip a tug. Her soaked panties fell open and slid down her left leg.

Amy looked over her shoulder at his face. Her shirt and bra gathered around her elbows constricting her arms slightly. Luke grabbed onto the makeshift rope against her back and he thrusted his thick spear into her slippery cunt.

She was extremely tight and he forced himself inside, piercing her with his steel shaft. Amy's eyes closed as she let out a howl of pleasure. Her body mashed against the counter as he filled her completely.

"It feels so good being inside you again," Luke groaned, pulling back and thrusting again hard and digging himself inside of her.

Amy moaned deeply and freely as he spread her walls around his rigid erection. Her heat hugged him as he crammed as much as he could into her hole.

He continued his heavy thrusts, making her stutter her words as she moaned, "Do you like how I feel around you?"

"Fuck yes. Your holes are home for my cock," her brother moaned back, looking at his sister's face contorting as she took his pounding.

"I like that," Amy squeaked.

Luke gripped tighter onto her shirt, causing her hands to clasp together behind her. He held her as he sunk into her. His hard rams had worked her open for him. Amy's tight walls gripped his organ as he pumped.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her off of the countertop. He kicked her legs together and bent her over. Luke's hand found her super sensitive clit. She squirmed and writhed as he flicked her swollen nub fast, back and forth, underneath the hills of his closed fingers.

Her fluids soaked into his pubic hair and her legs wanted to give out. Luke held her up as she quickly met another orgasm nearing her. He held her up by her shirt while she grinded herself roughly onto his cock.

"Luke, you have to stop," she pleaded.

He rocked his hips against her as she quivered. Her tunnel pulsed around his shaft. He yanked her body back against his chest. "Nope," he grunted into her

Waves of pleasure trembled through her body as she rode another climax. She didn't squirt, but Luke's shaft flooded was with fresh hot nectar.

"That makes two," he snarled.

He cupped his hand on her pussy as she whimpered, still fucking her tenderly, but roughly deep.

"Let's go for three, whaddaya say, Squirt?"

Amy nodded and muttered, "Yes," between heaving breaths.

His fingers on her clit resumed their dance. His other hand found her tits. He rubbed his flat palm back and forth, from nipple to nipple.

Amy's head dropped back on his shoulder as she rode his cock. She took what she needed from his erection as his hands pleasured her buttons. He pinched and massaged her nipples, and toyed with her clitoris.

His sister kept her hands clasped behind her, offering her body to him completely. She was his toy, and gave him free reign to pleasure them both.

Amy shuddered again as he brought her up another quick peak.

He groaned into her ear, "Your cunt feels so fucking good when you cum."

"Oh god," she screamed, her voice echoing through the house, "Luke. Fucking hell. Oh my goodness." Her unrestricted lioness roared in screams of ecstasy.

Her walls throbbed on his organ, squeezing tight as she shuddered. Luke had to pull out as she rode another wave. The sensations were too much for him. Her silken juices ran down her thighs as she quaked in his grip.

He held her and kissed her lips and cheeks softly. Amy's eyelids fluttered as she melted into her brother.

He pushed her back against the counter, letting her recover as he caressed her flesh. He kissed her sweaty neck and shoulders. He dragged his tongue, enjoying her salty flavor.

"How are you holding up?" He whispered. He massaged his shaft with her slick, open womanhood.

"I'm very, very good," Amy replied in a deep tone, a smile painting her lips.

"You ready for me to take your anal virginity, Squirt?" His lips and tongue dragged across her ear.

"Yes, extremely ready." Amy nuzzled her hot cheek against his.

Luke turned his face and caught her lips. Their tongues snaked together as he kept his sister in his arms, bringing her back from the counter, and then turning her towards him.

The kiss broke and Amy smiled sweetly up to him. "I need to clean my mess," she giggled.

Luke noticed the drying pool of her squirting cum on the tile and spanked her ass. "You're my dirty little sister."

Amy squeaked as she jumped in reaction. "You made me do it!"

Luke grinned and disappeared to the front room. He swiped the lube from the grocery bag.

Amy pulled her arms out of her shirt and bunched it in her arms. She got out two dish towels and squatted down, cleaning her stain from the floor.

Luke returned as she was rinsing her glasses in the sink. He smiled watching her clean up, covering up their tracks. She set her spectacles on a paper towel to dry.

She grabbed Luke's hand and skipped to their parents' bedroom. It wasn't extremely large, but had a king sized bed and enough walking room between the dressers.

Amy hopped up onto the crisp white comforter on the bed. She beamed up to her brother, "How do you want me?"

He licked his lips, and responded after a moment's thought. "On your hands and knees, in the middle."

She pulled the comforter back. Then, his sister obediently crawled to the center of the mattress and settled on her hands and knees. Luke climbed up, and then moved over to her on his knees at her side.

He opened the lube and squeezed some onto his fingers looking down at her trusting face. He left the cap open and set it on her arched spine.

"Would this help?" Amy asked, and then dropped her shoulders to the bed. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks open.

Luke grinned and nodded. "Very much. You're a smart cookie."

"I know," Amy said proudly, wiggling her spread bum in the air.

Luke looked down at her tight rosebud as his fingers smeared lube around it.

Amy squirmed. "It's cold!" she squeaked.

"Relax kiddo. It's going to be cold." The pads of his fingers circled her winking hole. "Have you ever been touched back here?"

"No," she replied in a gasp as one of his fingers poked into her tight rim. "It feels so naughty."

"It's going to get naughtier," he said, gently pressing his finger in up to the first knuckle. "I'll take care of you, I promise."

"I know you will," she moaned, focusing on the probing digit.

Luke worked his finger into her virgin anus, smearing lube onto her walls. He carefully pushed a second finger in. Amy let out a deep moan as she was stretched even more.

"Goodness, it feels so tight," Amy muttered. Her toes curled in her shoes. "How can your cock fit in?"

"You'll open up. It'll slip right in when I get you lubed up."

He withdrew his digits and squeezed another glob onto his fingertips. He then dropped it on her bud. Amy shuddered as he massaged the lubricant into her anus. His fingers slid inside and pressed into different angles on her hole, and then came back up, gathering more lube then back in.

Amy bit her lip as he tugged just slightly on her rim, taking his time to stretch her.

"You doing okay?" he asked when he noticed she had gone quiet.

"Mmhmm," she mumbled. "I'm just enjoying it."

Luke pulled his fingers completely out. He squeezed some lube onto his cock and stroked himself. Amy's skirt was still folded into the waistband as he moved behind her.

"You ready for your brother's cock in your ass?"

"Very, very much," she whimpered. "I want it, pretty please." Amy begged, and her hands pulled her cheeks apart even farther.

He rested his bulbous head against her entrance. Amy's eyes were sealed shut and popped back open as she felt his flesh enter her and spread apart her ring.

"Oh, wow," she gasped.

Her hot, soft, virginal walls engulfed him as he sank inside. Her anus drew him in and spread for him like a tight glove as he gently filled her. He didn't stop until his length was completely sucked inside, surrounded by her tightness.

"How's that?" He asked in a soft moan.

"It feels so dirty," she groaned as she rocked back on him. "It hurts a little but it's not awful."

"I'm glad," he said and, then pulled back. He didn't pop out. Then, slowly slid back in, reveling in the sensations of her anal walls swallowing him.

Amy pushed her body up to meet his soft thrusts. Moans escaped her lips with every fill. Her lips and eyes crinkled as he picked up the pace a taste. His hands held her hips and pulled her ass onto his dick.

"You're fucking my dirty hole, Luke," Amy groaned. Her fingers dug into her fleshy cheeks.

"I am. I'm fucking my baby sister's tight little asshole, and she likes it."

"I do!" Amy squealed. "I love it. I'm your filthy little toy."

Luke fucked her gently, slowly probing her ass with his erection, taking time for her to get used to the sensations. Amy groaned deeply as he filled her completely. Her walls squeezed his member as she shuddered. Her body trembled beneath him and her toes curled tight. She took deep breaths reminding herself to relax as the intensity grew.

"Are you still doing okay, Amy?" he asked with a heavy grunt.

"Yes," she gasped. "Go harder, please."

He picked up his pace until he was ramming his pelvis against her ass. They traded animalistic groans back and forth as he dug his organ into her bottom. He stretched her open with his tool and Amy's body had relaxed.

Luke reached under her body and masturbated her as he drilled her ass. His fingers traded between pinching and rubbing her nerve filled nub.

Amy whimpered and cried out in pleasure as her brother's hand working clit and his cock in her ass got her off. Her fluids leaked out of her, seeping down on her inner thighs. Her sphincter grasped onto Luke's organ as she trembled.

Filthy words flew out of Amy's mouth after she came down from the high.

"Rape my ass, Luke. Fucking give it to your filthy little sister," she screamed.

"My sister is a nasty whore," he grunted, pumping his cock into the depths of her snug anus.

"I'm your filthy whore. Your anal slut!" she wailed.

Luke smacked her ass as he drilled her bent body into their parents' bed.

"You have all my holes. They are all yours to use."

Both of their bodies were layered with sweat. Luke slowed down only to control himself, and then picked right back up, using her fleshy hole.

"Keep talking like that," he urged her.

"My brother likes fucking my ass. It feels so nasty," she panted. "I love you inside me. I love your cock in my ass."

Luke grunted at her words as their bodies slammed together.

"You're going to fuck me stupid aren't you? You're going to turn your nerdy sister into your bimbo fuckslut."

"You are my fuckdoll," he growled.

"I am. And your naughty school girl loves you shoving your cock into her ass," she screamed, clinching her fingers into her cheeks. "Letting you ravage her body for your pleasure."

Luke felt his orgasm building, but didn't stop. He gave her everything he had, panting as his cock throbbed in his sister's tight asshole.

"Cum in my ass," Amy begged. "I'm your personal semen receptacle. Empty in me," she hissed. "Empty your hot cum into your baby sisters' dirty hole."

Luke's ears were on fire, hearing the words coming from her lips. No woman he had been with ever had a mouth that filthy.

"Give it to me," she pleaded. "Soak my asshole with your seed. Coat it. Fill it up."

Her brother grabbed her hips as a torrential orgasm took him over. His cock throbbed hard, spitting ribbons of seed into the depths of his sister's ass.

Amy gasped feeling him shoot, "Oh thank you, that is what I needed."