Luke and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke was in a fog as his hips continued to buck, pumping every last bit of his load into her anus.

He finally pulled out and collapsed down on the bed. "Holy fuck," he muttered in an exhale.

Amy uncurled her legs and fell onto the mattress on her stomach. She didn't want any of his cream to ooze onto the comforter.

"Where did you get that mouth?" Luke asked, looking over at her and pushing sticky wisps of hair off of her face.

Amy giggled and shied into her folded arms, only letting him see her eyes. "It just came out."

"It just came out?" Luke laughed.

Amy giggled again before lifting her head. "Well, I've talked dirty before. I like doing it. But just now, it's never been like that."

They smiled at each other as she rested her chin on her arm.

"I was on some dirty talk over load with you in my ass," she muttered, and then bit her lip.

"Feel free to go into overload any time," he said, and then opened his nook for her.

Amy scooted over and settled into his embrace face down. They rested for several minutes, on the verge of a nap but still conscious.

Amy kissed along his shoulder as she whispered, "Are you hungry? I could use some sex fuel."

Luke held her face and kissed her. "You are amazing," he mumbled against her supple lips.

They slid out of bed together and Amy looked back checking for stains and grabbing the tube of lubricant. Luke helped her pull the sheets off of the bed. She made a mental note to febreeze the comforter later.

Her brother took the dirty sheets to the washer. Then, Luke put on his boxers in the front room and his shirt too.

Amy grabbed the towels, her glasses, and clothing from the kitchen. Then, she hurried upstairs. Her brothers sticky cum leaked from her as she ran around the house.

Amy cleaned her glasses properly in her bathroom with lens cleaner. She slipped them on her face and looked at her freshly fucked form in the mirror. She looked and felt sticky, dirty, and fulfilled. She smiled to herself, seeing both of their handprints and on her butt and her messy braided pigtails.

She took off the remainder of her uniform in the bathroom. Then, she admired herself with one last glace before going back into her room.

Amy put on a fresh pair of panties. They were white, silk bikinis with baby blue polka dots and a blue bow below her belly button. Her brother's seed soaked into the fabric as it met her flesh. She slipped a short, white silk robe over herself.

Luke had finished making them each a Turkey sandwich, complete with alfalfa sprouts, onions, and mayonnaise on wheat bread, by the time she returned. He handed her hers on a paper plate.

"Thank you," she smiled, and then hopped back up on the counter where she was earlier. "You always make the best sandwiches."

Luke leaned against the counter next to her as they ate. Amy kicked her heels against the cabinets.

"You make the best a lot of things," he said, and then took a bite.

"The best, huh? I like being the best at things." Amy smiled eagerly.

"I know you do, you little brown-noser," Luke teased.

"Hey! Just because Misses Davis had you in fifth grade and you drove her mad, and then I came along and she adored me, doesn't make me a brown-noser," Amy protested as they ate.

"Oh, well, how about when you stayed inside during recess to fix the classroom library books in elementary school?"

"You're such a meanie!" Amy pouted. "You were just jealous because my teachers always liked me and I was the favorite student." She giggled a little, trying to keep up her act of being a snotty little girl.

"Yeah exactly, you did shit like that for them. Of course you're going to be the favorite." Luke chuckled, shaking his head, and then taking a mouthful of sandwich goodness.

"Whatever." Amy rolled her eyes. "You were a bad kid, what else is there to say?"

"I wasn't a bad kid. I was just a prankster, there are far worse things."

Amy finished chewing, holding up her finger to reserve her turn in the conversation. She swallowed before speaking. "Fair enough. But, I guess it's even now. I'm a bad little girl and you adore me for it."

"Damn right I do."

Amy grinned, and then they finished their lunch. She hopped down from the counter onto her bare feet. Amy threw away their plates and Luke got two pops from the fridge.

Amy picked up the pen from the counter and held it out to her brother. "Mark me before we lose count," she grinned devilishly.

Luke rubbed his lips together and took a look at her before setting the sodas on the counter. He pushed the silk over her breasts out of the way. He took the pen and made three slashes under "Amy" and one under "Luke."

"You're going to win, women are so damn lucky," Luke said.

"Why? Because we can just keep on going?" She asked as she watched the tally marks grow on the game board on her tits. "Also, it's not a matter of wining. Just getting as many as we each can."

"Yes, however," he bent down to kiss her chest with a tender peck before closing her robe back up, "you're the Energizer Bunny, Amy. You just keep going and going. I have to stop myself cause I don't want to stop fucking you."

"Hmm," she tapped on his cheek gently. "So, if it were a true game, you would say that you need a handicapped score. I could figure out the curve on your exam."

Luke couldn't help but laugh at her, "You are such a dork."

"And you love it. You love fucking a smart girl," she quickly retorted.

"I do. You're such an eager learner," he whispered onto her finger as she traced his lips.

"Teach me Luke, I want to learn everything."

"I will. You want to be the best at sex too don't you?" Luke slipped the pen in the pocket of her robe.

Amy nodded fast and her braided pigtails bounced on her shoulders and their blue bows danced. She noticed Penny by the back door and scurried over to let her out.

"Don't tell your doggie friends about this either," she said to her as she ran out and onto the porch. She left the door open so she could come back in and to air the sex stench out a bit.

Luke came up behind her and swooped her up in his arms. He carried her over his shoulder. Amy squealed giddily and she grabbed the pop cans off of the counter as she passed them. Luke swatted at her silk covered bum as he carried her back to the lounge and she playfully kicked her feet in the air.

He set her down on the sofa, and then sat next to her. They snuggled up together; Amy's legs over his lap and her body nestled against him. They kissed softly as they rested their bodies. They melted into each other's lips, grazing their hands over the other's form.

"Your cum is all sticky and gooey in my panties," Amy mumbled against her brothers lips.

Her words sent a tic through his body and a thump of life in his softened cock. "Fuck, Amy, you have such a filthy mouth." His arm was around her back, holding her to him and he squeezed her hip.

"You're the one who keeps kissing it," muttered between kisses.

Amy lifted herself for him as her brother's hand reached her mound. His fingers ran over the sticky and drying mess on the other side between her flesh and the panties. He smeared it into her with his fingers.

Amy's eyes went wide and she pulled back, looking up at Luke. "I like being messy."

He pushed his fingers against her asshole, wiping away his seed with her panties. "I know you do, dirty little Squirt."

He took his hand away quickly, and then hopped off the sofa and went back to the grocery bag. He pulled out Amy's present and handed it to her as he plopped back on the sofa. Penny had wandered back in took her favorite spot in front of the couch. Amy stopped petting her as Luke gave her the little box.

"Is it time to play with this?" she beamed, pulling out the plastic encased pink cockring.

"Maybe," Luke said, and then kissed her cheek. He pulled her back over his lap where she was before. "At least open it up and make sure it works."

Amy tore the plastic off and looked it over. She rapidly found the small button and the rubber vibrated with life. She held it against the pads of her fingers. Its buzz wasn't terribly strong, but more than enough to be satisfying.

"It works," she said with a grin. Her robe had fallen open over her left breast.

Luke took it from her and circled her available nipple with the little bullet vibrator connected to the cockring. He circled her nipple ever so slowly, watching it grow harder. Amy squirmed and whimpered. He lightly dragged it back and forth over her pebble, and then up and down. She shuddered in his arms.

She spit into her hand and slipped it straight into the fly of his boxers. She wrapped her palm around his growing shaft, pulling him as he hardened.

Luke held the ring stretched around two fingers, trailing it over his sister's breast. He followed her curves, and pushed her robe off of the other one. He attacked her nipple with the buzzing rubber bullet. Amy's fist stroked him harder, and then moved down, giving his balls a tug. Then, back up to his shaft.

"I'd definitely say it works," Luke groaned as his sister's hand worked its magic, teasing his cockhead the way he loved.

Amy whimpered a response, trembling as he teased her breasts, lighting up her senses.

Luke tickled her in wavy lines up and down her stomach. He neared her pussy over her panties, but went back up before he touched it. Amy's flesh rose up in goose bumps. Music sang from her lips as her brother played her body.

She gripped onto his erection as his touches made her quiver. It was the exact response he wanted. She raised her hips in fluid movement with his hand. She begged for him to touch between her legs without words.

Amy was breathing hard and her stomach trembled as he circled her tits with the little buzzer and then flew back down her abdomen. Finally, he gave it to her.

He pressed the bullet hard against her silk covered clit. Amy moaned and stiffened up, her hand clenched around his cock. He held it there as she writhed against it, getting herself off. Her panties stained with her fresh cum as her legs quaked. She had a shuddering orgasmic tremor running through her body.

He watched her face as she gasped a fresh breath. Her eyelids fluttering as he didn't let up the pressure. Luke didn't let her come down off of her peak. He wiggled it back and forth over her nub.

Her fist on his organ let up with her release, but pumped him as her legs quaked. Her entire body trembled as she groaned, dropping her head back.

A second orgasm flooded over her right away. Her body jerked and her nipples contracted. Unable to catch her breath, she muttered, "Oh my god," several times over.

"Two," Luke said as he lifted his fingers off of her, letting her overloaded clitoris rest for a mere moment. "More?"

He didn't let her answer. He flicked her soppy panties over, displaying her engorged genital. He pressed the vibrator against it from the underside, directly onto it.

Amy could feel every buzz from the toy. Her body fed from it, bringing her to the brink again. She had back to back orgasms with a toy on her own, but never this intensely.

Luke smeared her fluids onto the rubber vibe, massaging it into her clit. Amy's hand all but let go of his cock as she rode the rollercoaster her brother took her on.

She tensed up again. "Fuck. Fuck. Fucking," she stammered, moaning out into the living room.

Her toes curled tight and her legs quaked hard, almost hurting. Another climactic wave rained down on her. Her brother held her tight against him, not letting her get away. His fingers didn't stop. He dipped his fingers into her sloppy hole, soaking the ring and vibrator.

"Luke," his sister gasped. "God, please, I can't take it again."

"One more, Squirt, you got it in you," he held the buzzer against clit again, making quick circles on it. "You want the record don't you?"

"Yes!" Amy screamed.

Her fingers clenched onto his thigh and the couch cushion. Her body gained a fresh sheen. Her muscles ticked with every flick. Then, Luke pressed it into her nub hard again. Every round was more intense. Her clit was on fire.

Amy mumbled, speaking in tongues as her hips thrashed. Luke forced another orgasm out of his baby sister. She quaked violently; every nerve in her body was inflamed as the intense rush of heat took her.

She came down and panted in his arms. Luke dipped the vibrator into the oozing pool of her cunt juices and it sloppily buzzed, stirring up her nectar.

Amy caught her breath and pushed her glasses back up on her sweaty face. "Well, I'm speechless."

Luke grinned and turned it off. "That's four."

He took the pen from her pocket and uncapped it with his mouth. He marked on the game board. She giggled as the tip of the pen tickled her.

He capped the pen back up. "That's eight total for you, Amy."

Amy played coy and shied away into his chest.

"That's eight orgasms so far you and one of them was a giant gushing squirt. You're a little nympho. And you want more don't you?"

Amy giggled and curled up across her brother's lap. "I want as many as you'll give me."

Luke kissed her sweaty forehead. "Energizer Bunny," he mumbled against her temple.

He held her still trembling body for several long moments. His sister nuzzled against him, rubbing his hard cock gently between her creamy thigh and palm.

"What's next on the menu?" Amy muttered as her fingers grazed over up over his chest, and then came back down.

Her brother dropped sweet pecks across her forehead and along her hairline. "Well, it's about one o'clock already. What do you think?"

His fingers tickled her breasts, dancing over the curves. Amy giggled and snuggled up even more to him as her soft hand lightly massaged his length. "Well, we don't have to hit everything in one day, we have almost a month. I want to enjoy each spot."

Luke grinned and pulled her in closer to him.

"Also, we have to air it out down here before mom gets home. So, maybe dining room, and then go shower together?"

"Sounds like a perfect plan," he said, and then picked her up in his arms. He carried her to the dining room.

Amy wrapped her hands around his neck and closed the back door with her foot as they passed by it. She covered his cheek and jaw in kisses he carried her.

He gently dropped her on the corner of the table. Amy pushed away the table runner and scooted over the center of the edge, where her dad sat for meals. He left her for just a moment to put his parent's sheets in the dryer.

When he returned, Amy had turned over onto her back with her head hanging of the table. Luke pushed his dad's chair out of the way and stripped himself of his boxers and t-shirt.

"You have the best ideas," he grinned as he stepped up to his sister's open mouth.

Her robe was open across her body. Luke ran his hands over the large mounds on her chest as her mouth opened.

"Feed me," Amy muttered, and then sealed her lips around his shaft.

She sucked her sex off of his flesh. It wasn't the most pleasing taste in her mouth, but she didn't mind. She massaged his stiffening organ as he pumped his hips gently against her face. He gave her more and more as he grew to fully erect.

Luke pinched her nipples, pulling on them as he sank into her throat. Amy squealed around his member, gagging herself. Her spit ran up her face and his balls suffocated her. She quickly lifted them off of her nose so she wouldn't choke. She teased his sac with her fingers as he gently probed his cock deep into her available throat.

He pulled out to let her spit up on his cock and herself, making a stickier mess of her mouth each time. Then, her brother filled her oral void once again and she suckled his length into the depths of her throat.

Strings of Amy's saliva hung off of her face as her brother molested her tits. Her heels rocked her body on top of the table. Luke growled as he used her throat, working himself up to the edge.

Luke pulled out, and Amy gasped for air as he rose up over her. He rubbed his spittle coated cock against her chest. Her brother loosely squeezed her tits together and slid his member between the hills. Luke relaxed, gently humping her chest, feeling her soft ivory flesh against him.

Amy caught her breath and cleared her loosened throat as he brother enjoyed her body. Luke slipped his fingers into her soppy wet panties and pulled them off of her. Amy lifted up her legs and he slid them off.

Her feet settled back on the polished cherry wood table as Luke stepped back. Amy sat up and pushed the centerpiece and the runner as far across the table as she could without it toppling over.

"I want you to lay down on here. Right where we have Thanksgiving dinner," Amy said devilishly, and then pulled the cockring from her pocket before dropping her robe on the floor.

"That is oddly a sexy thing to say," Luke chuckled.

He walked around and picked up the centerpiece, moving it to the buffet. Then, he lifted himself up onto the table and scooted back so his hips were in the center.

Amy grinned, and then lifted her leg to mount him. She settled her butt against his thighs. She stretched the pink rubber cockring and slid it carefully over his shaft and placed the ring around his base, leaving the vibration off for now.

She nibbled her lip as she watched it grow thicker, and even stronger. Her fingers lightly trailed along the length of his soft, veiny flesh. Amy was fascinated as his mushroom head became ruby red.

Amy moved up and lifted her hips over his. She looked down at her brother as she lowered her hot and sticky cunt down over his swollen shaft, sheathing him in her loose fucked hole.

She arched herself down, avoiding the chandelier. She supported herself with her hands above his shoulders as she grinded into him. Luke held her hips and lifted himself, pushing his rod into her tunnel, meeting her deep thrusts.

Whimpers and moans escaped her lips. He grunted against her face as her hips rolled with purpose. Luke held her tight, squishing her chest against his. His other hand gripped her fleshy ass and pulled her down on him. They shared deep guttural groans, pumping their loins into each other.

Luke's erection was strong and powerful, filled with blood and rage. Amy sat up on his lap, ducking underneath the light fixture as she rose. She sat back on his pelvis, cramming his cock up into her.

The sun came in through the windows, even though the blinds were closed. The light washed over her, giving her sweaty form a glow. He watched the dance of her body and the passion on her face in the bright light. Her fingers rubbed her clit, and the other hand groped her breast. She groaned in ecstasy, bouncing on his prick.

Luke let her ride, enjoying the view he had. Her pelvis circled into him and her tits bounced on her chest. Her swollen pink nipples stood proudly on her breasts. He held her, but letting her lead, taking what she needed from him until she reached another orgasm.

Her cunt pulsed on his rigid erection, releasing the flood gates of another rush of her juices. She leaked onto his cock and balls as she shuddered and her teeth chattered. Her fluids soaked his pubic hair and leaked onto the table.

Amy's eyes popped back open when he tugged her back down to him by her pigtails. Luke looked into her glazed over eyes as she grunted. He pounded up into her seeping hole.

"Does my baby sister want another load of cum inside of her," he growled, shoving himself hard up into her.

He held her hips still. It was his turn to use her. He made her squeal, digging his spear against her cervix with every heavy thrust. His other hand held her pigtail, keeping her face close.

"I want it, Luke. I was your seed in me. Pump it into me," Amy cried out. Her eyes were wide and breaths heaved.