Luke and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke noticed her shifting in her chair and rubbing her thighs together, he wondered what she could be thinking about. His mind was wandered to the spectacular blow job she gave him earlier.

They received the order of garlic bread for their parents and boxed up a large hunk of pizza. After paying and each taking turns in the restroom, they went to the door. The hostess thanked them for coming and Amy took a handful of peppermints from the bowl.

Amy held the pizza box on her lap as they left the parking lot. She leaned her head back against the head rest and looked over at her brother, grinning to herself as he drove. Amy reached over and followed the outline of his earlobe and the ridges of his cartilage with her fingertip.

"I want you to do things to me while we are in public when we take our little trip," she said, trailing her fingers between his ear and neck.

"I can definitely make that happen," Luke said with a devilish grin, glancing over at her, and then back to the road.

"I want you to make me cum in my panties while we are at dinner," Amy said.

Her innocent voice rushed blood into Luke's loins. His sister's fingertips danced along his jawline and then back up to his ear as he listened.

"You will drive me wild with your hand and I will want to scream. It'll be so intense for you to hear me in your ear, breathing hard and fighting back."

Luke shuddered as his sister's dirty words sank in and his cock throbbed back to life.

"Maybe there will be a man there, and you make me look in eyes while I cum."

"Fuck, Amy," he groaned.

Her hand ran down his chest, and then groped his package. "I think you need to pull over somewhere."

"Right now?" Luke gasped. "Amy, this isn't the best neighborhood."

"That's a good reason to stop here. No one we know will drive by." She rubbed her hand against his hidden length. "I'm going to suck your cum out of you. It's going to be a long time until Mom and Dad go to sleep."

"You're so bad." Luke grinned.

He turned into the next residential division he could. Amy continued stroking him through his jeans, waiting patiently while he found a spot and parallel parked. Luke turned off the car and took the pizza box from her lap, placing it in the backseat.

Amy smiled at his courtesy as she undid her seatbelt. Luke clicked the doors locked, unbuckled the seatbelt, and then angled his seat back. His sister sat up on her knees and leaned over the console. She hurried, undoing his fly as her brother rested back, into the velour seat.

Amy licked her lips hungrily as she pulled out his erection. Her fist wrapped around his hard flesh as she kissed his lips softly.

"I want you to hold my head and use my mouth how you want it," she mumbled between kisses.

Luke didn't speak, and took her head in both of his hands. He pulled Amy's hair into a ponytail and held it in his fist. He led her down to his lap.

Her mouth opened, willingly accepting his cock. Her lips sealed shut as she removed her hand and let it settle on his thigh. Luke bobbed her head up and down on his shaft, poking the tip against her throat. Amy relaxed her head and neck, giving him total control.

Luke closed his eyes and relaxed back into the seat. He groaned deeply, pushing his sister's mouth down completely, and holding her face against his pelvis. Then, he pulled her back up. Her spittle dribbled out of her mouth as she messily sucked his cockhead.

Her brother led her mouth around his shaft like a puppet. He pushed her all the way down randomly, grinding her face into him, and watching her ass wiggle in front of the window. He let her spit and gag, and then returned to fucking her talented mouth.

Amy's lips and cheeks grew soiled with her saliva, picking it up when he mashed her face into his pubic hair. Her throat convulsed, and she gagged. Luke was learning her reactions, and yanked her up when she needed it.

He used her drooling mouth, grunting and growling his praise as he used his sister like a toy. Amy's cunt leaked into her panties, as her hips rocked naturally. Her hair cascaded from her brother's fist as he manipulated her head. The windows of the car had fogged up in the cool night air.

"I love your fucking mouth" Luke moaned. His cock throbbed in her soft, slick orifice.

Amy was desperate to taste his seed again. She moaned onto his flesh as she sucked his rigid erection with her filthy mouth.

Luke bucked his hips as he growled. He held Amy's head down, and pulled her back up so she could swallow his seed its fountain as he emptied. She drank every drop, feeling it trickle down her used throat.

Her brother sighed graciously as he left go of her hair. Amy slid back into her seat, taking one last gulp for dramatic effect. Then, she wiped her mouth with the extra napkins she kept in the arm rest.

Luke took a minute to recover and clear his mind enough to drive the rest of the way home. He laughed out loud to himself, realizing how crazy this was, and how much he loved it and Amy.

Amy savored the filmy taste in her mouth from his spunk as Luke drove them home. She squirmed in her seat, rubbing her warm pussy against it. Luke just grinned, watching her teasing herself. He wanted her in heat by the time they got their neck round in.

Luke leaned over and kissed Amy's lips at the stop sign before their street. She smiled as he backed away. Amy flipped down the visor checking for any stains on her face before they got out of the car.

Luke and Amy dropped the pizza and bread off in the kitchen and said hello to her parents. When Amy gave her dad his daily evening kiss on the cheek, she sealed her lips tight. She didn't want him to smell Luke's cum on her breath. Her brother found it disturbingly arousing when she kissed their parents with the mouth that brought him immense pleasure.

They took Penny into the back yard and played fetch with her while their parents ate dinner. Luke answered his sister's hundreds of questions about Germany and other places he had explored in Europe, while Penny ran excitedly through the grass chasing her slobbery tennis ball.

After exhausting the dog, they went back inside. Amy resumed her homework from earlier and reminded Luke to finish editing her paper. The family gathered in the front room. Their parents put on "Back to the Future" and took their respective chairs. Luke and Amy were settled on the sofa in their opposite corners and Penny snuggled up between them.

Amy worked diligently throughout the movie, wanting to finish as much as she could tonight. Even with Luke still here, she had to keep up with her AP classes and activities. Luke read over her lengthy essay and marked a few areas with his pen.

When he finished, he placed the stack of papers on the table, and then lounged back into the sofa. Amy smiled over at him before she went back to her homework. She checked that her parents were watching the television. Then, she slid her foot out from underneath her thigh, and as she moved, she casually pulled up her dress, giving Luke a better view from his angle.

Luke smiled, enjoying the sight of her curved bum, and her dress rumpled up above her ass. Amy brushed it back down, keeping her eyes on her notebook, after her brother got a peek.

Amy's phone buzzed and she replied to her friend, scheduling a time for them to meet tomorrow, and then went back to scribbling. When she finished her calculus homework for the weekend, she put everything back in her bag.

"Luke, I'm tired. I think I'm going to go to bed. You can come up later if you want to stay and finish the movie," Amy said breezily as she got up and smoothed out the back of her dress. "Just be quiet when you come in."

"I'm still jet lagged, so sleeping sounds great. Also, I don't want to bother you stumbling around your room if you're already asleep." Luke gave Penny one last ear ruffling before he got up.

Amy kissed her parents goodnight, and then headed upstairs. Luke followed her, wanting to smack her bouncing ass along the way.

They arrived in her room and locked the door behind them. Amy thought for a moment about the door in the bathroom and remembered seeing it locked before they left for dinner.

He picked up her face in his hands and planted a kiss on her lips. She whimpered into is his mouth as their tongues met. He pulled her to him greedily, grinding his pelvis against hers. Amy kicked off her shoes and wrapped her arms around him.

They were needy, desperate lovers feasting on the other's mouth. Luke wrinkled the skirt of her dress in his hand until her found her asscheek and took a palm full. Amy's hands flew under his shirt, eager to feel his abdomen and chest again.

Luke's free hand unzipped her dress, expecting it to fall. Amy broke off the kiss and pointed to the bows on her shoulders. Her brother grinned and tugged on both of the strings at the same time. Her dress washed away, leaving her in just her bra and panties.

"Nice dress," Luke muttered.

Amy stood proudly in front of him, biting her bottom lip.

Luke's eyes trailed over the soft pink lace bra boosting up her generous breasts. Her swollen nipples were visible through the sheer pink material. Amy stayed still, letting him drink her in. He admired the little matching thong that delicately shielded her pussy.

"Damn, Squirt. I keep thinking you can't get any hotter," Luke said softly, licking his lips.

Amy grinned wide as she unhooked the back of her bra. She held onto the band and let her bare breasts slowly come into view. Amy dropped it on the floor, and then ran both of her hands over her tits. She pinched her nipples between the lengths of her fingers as her smoldering eyes watched her brother's face.

"How long until they go to sleep?" Luke asked. His cock was throbbing in his jeans, ready to go again.

She glanced over at her clock on the nightstand as she groped her breasts. "It'll be anywhere between a half an hour to an hour." She took the pen from her desk and marked one slash under Luke's name on her breast.

"I want you now," he whispered. He took off his shirt and tossed to towards the hamper.

"Good things come to those who wait, big brother." Amy kept her voice playful and soft as she sauntered over to her bed. She dropped the pen on her nightstand for use later.

Luke stepped out of his jeans while Amy pulled the comforter back and slid into bed in just her thong. Her brother followed her in his boxer briefs and clicked the television on to block out their voices.

Amy snuggled up on her side, resting her head on his arm. They shared smiles as he trailed his fingers along her curves beneath the covers. His hand returned from his soft teases and brought her mouth to his.

They softly kissed and touched each other, growing their arousal before their parents went to bed. Amy's hand slipped into his boxers and then back out countless times. Her brother groped her tits, tugging on her nipples gently, making her squeak against his lips. Her pussy grew slicker with each tug.

"Did you have a good day?" Amy asked between kisses.

"I've had the best day," Luke said, and then trailed his kisses across her cheek to her ear.

"Was your baby sister good to you?" Amy whispered, her hand found his erection again and clasped around it.

"She was outstanding," Luke moaned softly in her ear.

"What about the naughty school girl? Did she take care of you?" Amy mumbled, nuzzling her hot cheek against his.

"Oh god yes, she gave me the best blow job I have ever had," Luke said, and then nibbled her earlobe.

Amy shivered; she loved hearing his husky voice directly in her ear. "What about your anal slut? Did you like fucking her ass?"

Her brother pressed his mouth against her ear and groaned, "Fuck yes, I loved it. She was so tight and became such a filthy slut for me."

Amy's fist clenched around his strong shaft and squeezed it harder as she stroked him inside his boxers. Luke wrapped his fingers in her thong with the arm holding her to him. He pulled her panties up, pressing the fabric against her pussy. His cock was firm in her grip.

"I want to be your filthy slut all the time," Amy whimpered.

"You are. You're my filthy little Squirt. I can't look at you without thinking of being inside you and covering you with my cum."

"I like that, a lot," she moaned softly.

His sister's flesh was hot to the touch. Every time he touched her felt like the first time, he needed to have his hands on her constantly. Amy lifted her leg over his and pulled her hips closer to his. She pushed the waistband of his boxers down with her wrist as she continued her sensuous fist fuck.

"I'm going to be going mad at school when I'm away from you. It's going to be so hard to concentrate with wet panties."

"I want you like that. I want you to be aching for me while you're away." Luke tugged her earlobe with his teeth before suckling it between his lips.

"I will be. When I get home I'll want to pounce on you." Amy rubbed his cock against her soft, wet panties as she stroked him. "I may never sleep while you're here."

"We don't need sleep," Luke said as he dropped kisses all over the side of her face. "We can live off of sex."

"If only that were true," Amy giggled. "I would be set for life."

Her brother tickled her hip, making her squirm. "Yes you would, Energizer Bunny."

"That's me," Amy squealed from the tickles.

Luke put his finger over her lips, playfully whispering "Shhh, they are home now. You don't want to get caught, do you?"

His sister kissed his fingertips, mumbling against them, "No, I want to keep our secret."

"You love that it's a secret don't you?" Luke smiled. "You love that it's taboo and wrong to be fucking your brother."

Amy nodded. "I do. It's so dirty, but I love it. You do too, you love fucking your secret slut nerdy little sister."

"Fuck yes, I do. And, I'm not going to stop until I have to leave. I'm going to use her up," he said with a devilish smirk, trailing his finger on her lips.

"What about when you go back, are you going to forget all about me?" Amy pouted, looking at him with wide puppy dog eyes.

"Hell no. You're going to have to come visit one day," he muttered, tracing her pursed lips.

Amy smiled wide. "I'd love to come visit," she said and then kissed his lips gently. "Hopefully one day soon."

They both went quiet as they heard commotion going downstairs, telling them that their parents were going to bed. Amy excitedly wiggled in bed, awaiting the final close of their door. Luke chuckled watching his giddy little sister.

"You love me," Amy whispered.

"I do," Luke said softly. Their parents' door closed downstairs. "I love you."

Amy grinned as she slid her panties off underneath the comforter. Luke pulled his boxers off as he watched her wiggling beneath the girly pink and white bedspread. Amy tossed her panties towards the hamper, and pushed Luke's underwear off of him with her feet, stuffing it under the covers.

"How are you feeling down here?" Amy asked as she slid on top of him. Her womanhood had been soaked all day, and now needed more.

Luke felt his sister's warm hand return to his erection as she lifted up in his lap. "I'm very happy. But, I need more from you."

She held his cock to her slit, and gently humped her pussy against it. "I just don't want you to be sore," Amy said sweetly.

"If I'm sore, you will have passed your exam." Luke grinned, reaching up and filling his palms with her breasts.

"Do I get an A+ if you're sore?" Her juices smeared on his shaft as she teased both of their genitals.

"You get an A++ if I'm sore."

"Oh, an A++!" Amy lifted her hips and led his tool to the opening of her well used cunt. She gently lowered herself down, popping only his cockhead into her dripping hole. "I hope I get some gold stars too."

"Your board is full of creamy stars already." He held her hips with one hand and pulled her body down onto him by his grip and a tug of her nipple.

Amy groaned as she was filled up with her brother's pole, bottoming out inside of her. He pumped her squishy hole, rocking her pelvis onto his. Amy dropped down, catching herself with her hands on the pillow. She licked his lips, and then kissed his open mouth as their bodies joined together.

She curled her legs underneath his thighs, bringing them even closer. Luke gripped her fleshy bum, holding her tight to him as the breathed air from each other's lungs.

He dug his organ against her cervix, making her squeal into his mouth from the pressure in her gut.

"I love you being so deep," Amy moaned softly, clenching her fist in his hair. "It feels like we can't be any closer."

Luke withdrew his cock just a little, and then buried himself back in his sister's body. "We can't be," he groaned.

Their bodies grinded together beneath the covers, sharing moans against each other's mouths. They looked into their sibling's eyes as he made love to the deepest realms of her inner flesh. Amy rested her forehead against his and her hair fluttered down, making a curtain for their lust.

"I want you to use me however you want," she whimpered against his flushed cheek.

Her brother pinched hard on her nipple and squeezed her ass. "However I want? Do you want your ass fucked again, Amy?"

"Yes, please," Amy squeaked. "I want to be your filthiest slut."

He pushed his sister up on his lap and pulled down on her hips to make her roughly bounce on his pole. She rolled her hips down onto him, smearing his hard flesh against every angle of her canal. Her heat hugged him and her walls sucked his cock. She tightened her cunt as she pulled up. Then, she loosened her grip as she came back down.

Luke held her still, and then picked her up off of him and set her down on the bed. Amy slid her legs off of him so he could get up.

She watched Luke in the blue light of the television picking up the air mattress and pushing it up against the wall. The sheets and blanket fell to the floor as she pushed her glasses back up on her nose.

"What are you doing?" Amy asked curiously.

"You ask too many questions." Luke grinned. He took the quilted blanket from the pile on the floor and spread it across the carpet. "I'm taking you how I want you."

Amy smiled brightly and moved off of the bed. "How would that be?"

"Lay down on the floor, I'll show you," Luke said, stroking his sticky cock with one hand. He tossed pillows onto the comforter just in case they needed it.

Amy centered herself in the middle of the floor, looking up at her brother with wide, ready eyes. He dropped the lube and cockring down on the blanket, and then kneeled down next to her.

"Pull your legs back as far as you can," he said gently.

His sister hooked her hands behind her knees, and pulled her legs back into her chest. Luke helped her, nudging her hips higher off the floor, seeing how limber his kid sister was. He stuffed the pillow beneath her lower back. Amy curled her arms around her calves, folding herself into a pretzel.

Luke admired the position she was in. He her body was almost folded in half and the dimples at the back of her thighs smiled to him. Her tits were squeezed together between her calves and arms. Her pussy was spread open, glimmering in the light with her silken fluids.

"Fuck," Luke groaned.

Amy grinned and wiggled her toes. "Do I look pretty?"

"You look more than pretty." He squeezed some lube onto his fingertips and smeared it onto her rose bud and his sister squeaked from the chill. "You look divine."

She gasped as he gently popped two of his fingers into her backdoor. "Do I look slutty?"

"Fuck yes, perfectly slutty." Her brother probed her hole carefully. The pads of his fingers smeared lube into every corner, slowly pumping in and out.

"I want to be perfect," Amy whimpered as he steadily fingered her ass.