Luke and Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You always want to be perfect," Luke whispered as he put pressure on her rim, rubbing his fingers in circles.

"I do," she moaned. Her neck arched back and her toes clenched, then released.

Luke popped the lube open with his thumb and squirted some on his steel shaft. He quickly coated it, and then centered himself in front of her. He pulled his fingers out, and smoothly traded them for his shaft.

"You are perfect Amy," he groaned as her hot, oiled anus sucked his organ inside.

Her eyes stayed closed as she bit her lip, feeling his meat stretch her. A muffled guttural moan escaped from her sealed mouth. Luke watched her face as he filled her rectum, and then pulled back out, her sphincter squeezing him tight.

Her eyes opened for a mere moment before rolling back into her head. Amy's areolas were swollen and rigid as she took heavy breaths. Her fingers clinched into her calf as she worked her open, grinding into her ass. He held the back of her thighs and rocked her anus on his cock, holding himself deep, and then retreating.

"Why do dirty things feel so good?" Amy whimpered, fighting back a scream.

"Because you like dirty things, you like being a filthy cockslut." Luke thrusted into her harder shoving his hips into her bum.

"I do. I love it." Amy's eyes opened again and she looked down, seeing his pelvis slamming into her and traces of his organ as he pulled out. "I want to see more. I want to see you filling me up."

Luke withdrew his tool, shiny with lubricant. He pushed her hips up higher until her feet touched the blanket above her head, completely bending her in half. Her two gaping holes were up and open in the air for her brother's using. Her hips were nearly straight up in the air and her back was almost vertical.

"Can you hold this position?" He asked as he held her butt and got into a squat over her.

"This is exactly why I took gymnastics and do yoga," Amy said with a hint of sarcasm and a giant smile. "I was preparing for this exact moment."

Luke suddenly remembered her coming home from her gymnastics practice and showing him the stretches and almost contortionist positions she would put herself in. "You're so bad," he grunted, then shoved his member into her loosened asshole.

Amy's giggle flowed into a moan as she watched his thickness plunge into her anus. "I love you fucking my dirty hole."

"I love fucking it. I love having my entire baby sister." He pumped himself deep inside of her for several quick thrusts and then pulled back out completely. He watched Amy's eyes go wide as he slipped back into her glove, watching her brother penetrate her.

"You do have all of me Luke. Take anything you want," she gasped.

He pumped down into her, filling her snug anus and picking up speed. Amy's stretched out legs trembled as she held them back. Her tits bounced, hanging upside down on her chest. She stuck out her tongue and dragged it across her sphere of tit flesh, and then flicked her nipple. He held onto hips, keeping her still as he used her, drilling her into the floor.

His fingers glided over to her spread pussy. He dipped his fingers inside of her sopping cunt, digging them inside. He felt his fingers through the thin membrane against his cock. Amy held back a wild wail, turning her face into her hand and letting it out into her palm.

Luke pumped his fingers into her hole, fucking her with his cock and his digits. His sister shuddered and writhed as she was being pleasured in both of her holes and her anus clenched on his erection.

He crammed his length into her ass and held himself there. He curled his fingers and smeared them into her walls. Amy gasped and moaned into her hand. Her eye lids and lashes fluttered as he massaged her insides. He found her spongy button and rubbed against it with pressure.

Amy's body rocked, pumping her brother's dick softly into her ass as a strong orgasm began to rush over her. She muttered filthy things into her hand and her nostrils flared with her gasps.

"Squirt for me. Squirt for your big brother," he urged her, fingering her sloppy cunt. "Cum all over me and yourself."

Amy's entire being quivered, her nipples contracted and swelled as she went quiet. Her tunnel convulsed on his fingers and he pulled them out, feeling a rush of heat approaching. Amy's squirting cum gushed like a fountain, almost up to Luke's face, before gravity made it soak her body. Her hot fluids ran down between them and poured down her stomach and chest.

Amy opened her eyes and looked at what she had done. "Fuck," she whispered, looking up him, her body still trembling.

"Fuck is right," Luke chuckled. "That was glorious."

He picked his pace back up, fucking her ass, using her silk fluids as fresh lube as it dribbled into her hole. Amy was still on post orgasm bliss, her eyes up to him and her mouth agape as he started using her again.

"I want you to enjoy every bit of me," she whimpered. "I want you to use me whenever you can."

"I will," Luke grunted, and then withdrew his shaft. He looked down at her available holes and shoved his cock into her slippery constricted cunt. He forced himself in and Amy let out a yelp as she was stretched again. "I love how tight you get after squirting."

"Fuck," Amy cried out. "Fuck me, big brother. Use me." Her flushed face was just above her bouncing tits as he thrusted into her.

"You're my fucking slut," he growled.

Luke pounded down into her, putting his weight being his thrusts. Amy clearly saw his thick shaft piston into her body. She held her legs together with her forearm and reached down with her other hand to rub her swollen clitoris.

He pulled out and shoved his dick back into her ass. He watched as his sister's stretched rim sucked him inside. The sight was filthy and beautiful.

Amy squealed as he switched holes. Her fingers danced on her nub, massaging herself. "I always want to be your slut," his sister groaned.

Her brother lowered her hips down, holding himself inside of her as he got back to his knees. He resumed fucking his sister like he hadn't stopped. Amy kept her legs back and her hand on her pussy, furiously masturbating herself. The aroma of their sex was thick in the room, and they were both coated in sweat.

"I want to always please you, Luke. I want to be yours," Amy babbled as her eyes fluttered.

"You will be," Luke groaned, slamming his pelvis into her. Her butt cheeks slapped against his thighs.

"I love you. I love you fucking me. I love you using me. I love my brother enjoying me," Amy muttered between gasps.

"I love my sister." He bent over her folded body and his mouth latched onto the inside of her breast. He sucked her flesh hard, leaving a mark on her flesh. "You're mine."

Amy shuddered beneath him as he pumped her ass and left another dark hickey on her other tit. "Brand me with your cum." She rolled her pelvis into him, digging his erection into her anus with every one of his heavy thrusts.

"Keep saying that," Luke grunted, and then bit her nipple.

Her clit was rigid and inflamed beneath her fingers. She slid her fingers down to collect some of her fluids, and then came back up, working it back and forth as fast as she could.

"I'm your cum rag, Luke. Your baby sister needs your cum," she groaned with twitching lips. "I need it on me, in me, all over me."

Luke rammed hard, giving her everything he had, slamming her body with his hips.

Amy tried to keep speaking as she met her peak, gasping between words. "Dump your seed on my slutty body. Cover me in your sticky cum. I was made to take your cum."

Her body thrashed and he fought to hold her still as she quivered and writhed, helpless as another orgasm consumed her. Her nectar poured from her body and trickled down the curves of her ass. Luke groaned, feeling her cum for him and her anus milking him.

He pulled out and stroked himself over her spread open, fucked holes.

Amy's eyes flashed back open and she looked at him, pumping his cock with his fist. "Give it to me. Dump it there. Empty onto both my pussy and ass. They are yours. Mark them as your property."

Luke's genitals flooded with heat and his body tensed up. "You're a nasty girl, Amy," he roared as his seed spit from his cock, "Fucking fuck."

The ribbons of cum splattered onto his baby sister's bare swollen pussy. Amy watched his pearly seed shoot, gasping as he came. He stroked himself, pouring every last bit of his spunk onto her flesh.

He blinked his eyes open and looked down, watching his cum drip over her clit and into her sticky folds, trickling down into her.

"You made a Lukey-pie," Amy giggled, recalling her nickname for him ages ago when she wanted something from him.

Her brother grinned and chuckled, shaking his head. "It looks like I did."

He ran his fingers through the mess, wiping some onto his fingers. Amy opened her mouth wide as he brought them to her mouth.

She wrapped her lips tightly around them, sucking his seed. When they were clean, she pulled her mouth off. "More please."

Luke smeared some more onto his other hand, dragging his fingers and palm though his cum on her pretty pink pussy. He offered it to her and she cleaned it dutifully.

"I love your cum," she whispered as her tongue dragged between his fingers.

"I know you do. You really do." He smirked, and then wiped her salvia from his hand across her breasts.

Luke stood up and helped her off of the floor. Amy stretched up on her tip toes and they shared an intimate kiss. He tasted himself in her mouth. The kiss broke off into small little pecks.

Amy smiled up to him, and then retreated to the bathroom to follow her pre-bedtime routine. Luke put the mattress back down on the floor and made it appear to be used for proper sleeping. He put a pair of boxers on before his sister returned.

She opened the bathroom door and played shy, hiding her nipples and crotch with her hands and she skipped over to her dresser.

"You're fucking adorable," Luke said with a grin as she bounced across the room.

"Thank you," Amy said proudly, and then covered her nude body with an emerald green satin nightie.

"You also have some pretty things." He admired her curves hugging the thin fabric.

"I have a few. A girl could always use more though." Amy thought about wearing panties but decided against it. She closed the drawer and picked up the pen from her nightstand. She handed it to her brother.

Luke tugged down the neckline of the slip. He made two final slashes under Amy's name, and then one under is. He tapped his fingertip over each one of the tally marks. "Twelve for you," he smiled. "Five for me. That seems fair enough."

Amy beamed up at him. "Who knows what it will be when we go on our trip."

"Who knows, hopefully it will be a new record." He capped the pen and tossed it over to her desk. Then, he kissed her softly before disappearing to the restroom.

Amy took her glasses off and set them on the nightstand. She clicked her school day alarm off, and then climbed into her cozy bed, falling back into the pillows.

Her brother returned and cuddled into bed with her. She immediately snuggled into his nook with her arm and leg draped over him. They laid together in silence, breathing in each other. Amy nuzzled her forehead into his sweaty neck as his cum dried on her flesh.

They were moments from sleep, breathing deeply, utterly relaxed and exhausted from the day.

Amy's hand lightly grazed through his chest hair as she whispered, "I love you, Luke. More than I should."

"I know." He planted kisses on her sweat stained forehead and held her closer to him. "I love you too, the same way."

Her lips curled into a smile and she nestled into him as much as she possibly could. "You're my favorite person in the world. You always have been," she mumbled, nearing sleep.

"You're mine too," Luke whispered.

He held his baby sister, his sweet little Amy. She tightly wrapped her body around him, never wanting to let go.