Luke and Amy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes! Oh my god," Amy squealed as her anus stretched to fit him inside.

"You're a good whore," Luke grunted. "My precious whore of a baby sister."

Amy's mouth dropped open as he established a heavy rhythm with his thrusts. Her knees went weak and she was barely able to hold herself up. She whimpered, looking back at his face. She rocked her body and rolled her hips, filling her ass with his member.

"I'm your filthy school girl," she cried out. "You're fucking me at school because I need you so bad that I can't wait until tonight."

"You're a naughty school girl slut," Luke growled. "You can't go without my cock can you? You need it."

His hands left her ass and he groped her tits again, squeezing them roughly. Every time she squealed, her sphincter clenched around his erection.

"I do. I need it so fucking bad," Amy said between gasps. "I want you inside me all the time. I want to be overflowing with your sticky seed."

"Fuck, Amy you're so nasty," he hissed.

"I am!" she wailed. She realized how loud she had been and for a moment, she stayed quiet and listened intently for any noise outside of the door. She lowered her voice for her next string of nasty words, "I'm your nasty baby sister and you love me."

"I do. I love you just how you are," he moaned. "You're beyond perfect."

Her skirt dangled from her, fluttering as their bodies smashed together. Her clothes felt like they were suffocating her. Her pigtails swayed in the air.

The siblings were sweating heavily.

"Fuck your own ass with my cock," her brother snarled. "Do it, slut, show me how much you've needed this."

He tugged and twisted both of her nipples before he straightened his back.

Amy pressed the heel of her hands into the door and shoved her ass back onto his rod. She kept her head turned and her eyes locked on his. Her cheeks slapped against his pelvis.

"You like this don't you, you love how desperate I am for you," she howled, digging his cock into her sticky anus.

Luke answered her with a hard smack on her butt. He adored her flushed face and panting breaths from her quivering lips. He groaned deeply as she squeezed her ass tighter around his thickness.

"I'm your bimbo. Your bimbo fuckslut," Amy moaned.

Her tits swayed violently as she fucked herself as hard as she could. Her ass bounced roughly on him and she rolled her hips, smearing his dick into her anal walls.

"I'm your piece of flesh. Your baby sister is nothing but a toy for your pleasure," she nearly screamed. Her glasses had fallen to the tip of her sweaty nose. "Your personal fuck toy."

Her asscheeks slammed hard onto his pelvis. His balls slapped against her soaked pussy. Luke idly held her hips with one hand and his other continued spanking her.

Floods of intense heat began over taking her body. Her face crinkled as her legs uncontrollably quaked. Her anal walls pulsated around his organ, milking him as she began to orgasm.

"Fucking, fuck, fuck," Amy stammered. "I'm about to cum from your cock in my ass."

Her brother held her hips tight to keep her in position. He took over the thrusts and slammed his throbbing erection into her violently.

She went silent, biting down on her lip as her eyes rolled back. Her climax took her over. She gushed, squirting straight down onto the carpet, soaking it.

Her ass suckled his member as she came, begging him for his cum. Luke let out an animalistic roar. His cock erupted, shooting ribbons of his seed into the depths of her anus. His fingers dug into her flesh as his hips bucked into her. He coated her insides with his pearly load.

He stayed nestled inside of her hugging anus. They caught their breath for several long moments before he pulled out.

Amy reached between her legs and pushed her finger into her gaping hole. She pulled it out, and then brought it to her lips, giving herself a small taste of his spunk.

They smiled at each other as they both made themselves proper. His seed leaked out of her and stained her panties.

Amy put the lube back in her bag, and then looked down at the mess she made on the floor.

"Oopsies," she giggled.

Luke smiled. "Naughty slut."

"That's me," she said proudly, and then kissed his lips.

After she tossed her bag over her shoulder, she smoothed out her uniform.

"Alright, how do we get out of here?" Luke asked.

"You wait up here, I'll make sure the coast is clear," Amy said with a happy, satisfied smile.

Luke opened the door. He let her pass through first, and then turned off the light. He closed the door behind them.

The cool air was heaven to their sweaty skin.

Amy fanned herself for a moment. Then, she wiped her face in her brother's sweater. Luke chuckled.

"I'll be right back," she said softly, and then disappeared down the stairs.

Amy stayed quiet and looked out to the stage. She didn't see anyone and listened carefully for any voices that could be behind the curtains. She waited a few moments before returning to her brother.

"Come on," she said as she took his hand.

Luke followed her down the stairs, back to the auditorium entrance. Before stepping onto the ground floor, Amy peeked around the corner. When she didn't see anyone, she took him to the doors that led to the auditorium.

He held her hand as they trotted down the side aisle. Amy brought him up the steps to the stage. Her hand slipped out of his and she put a hand up, telling him to wait.

She lightly stepped over behind the curtain, checking for students or teachers. She waved for Luke to follow when she didn't see anyone.

He grabbed her hand again as she led him backstage and down another set of stairs. They reached the door and she gently pushed it open. After another check for people, they slipped back into the hallway.

They went a few steps over to the door leading outside. Amy kept her fingers in the door so it didn't lock her out. He pulled off the yearbook badge from his neck, and then handed it back to her.

"I'll see you at two-thirty," Luke said, and then kissed her lips gently.

After he pulled away, he stroked her pink cheek. She smiled.

"I'll miss you," Amy said.

"I'll miss you too," he replied. He kissed her one last time. "Bye, beautiful."

Amy's lips curled into another smile. "Bye, my love."

She watched him disappear into the parking lot. Once he was out of sight, she went back inside.

She stopped in the restroom right by the door. She locked the door of the one stall room. Amy couldn't wipe the smile from her face as she cooled herself off with a wet paper towel.

"I can't believe I came from just his cock in my ass," she said to herself in the mirror. "That was fucking awesome."

She waited for a few long moments before she spritzed herself with apple scented body spray.

Once she was a fresh as she could be with cum stained panties, she returned to the hall.

Amy walked slowly with her tired legs, taking her time to return to class. She stopped in the cafeteria to grab a diet pop from the vending machine before going to her locker to get her lunch.

She stopped in the bathroom to pull the extra badge from her backpack, and then put hers directly on top.

She took one last glance at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were no longer pink and her hair looked okay enough for not having been messed with since the morning and the wind she was supposedly dealing with outside.

She left the restroom, and then took a few short steps down the hall. Before looking over at her teacher, Amy stuffed the two badges into the pocket on the wall.

The classroom was empty except for Amy and her teacher. The other students had not yet returned from lunch.

"Did you have any luck out there?" Misses Johnson asked.

"No ma'am. I'm sorry," Amy said with a slight grimace.

She sat down at the center table and began pulling out the items to her lunch.

"That's okay, Amy. You've worked hard all year," her teacher said.

Amy nodded as she chewed a bite of a turkey sandwich Luke made her this morning.

"I'm pretty sure we have more ads this year than any in the past," Misses Johnson continued. "You've done excellent work."

Amy swallowed before speaking, "Thank you. I've really enjoyed doing it." She took another mouthful and swallowed before she continued, "I like going around and talking to people and getting the ads from their companies."

Her teacher smiled. "You definitely have a way of talking to people. Maybe you can write a how-to guide for the staff next year."

"I wouldn't mind that at all," Amy said cheerfully.

Misses Johnson chuckled. "I was joking. You don't have to do that."

Amy finished a nibble of a granny smith apple. She grinned with sealed lips as she chewed. "I really wouldn't mind. If you think it would help, I can definitely do it for you."

"Alright, well no rush on it," her teacher said with a smile. "If you want to, it will be greatly appreciated."

Amy nodded and returned the smile. "No problem at all."

She finished up her lunch as the rest of the students returned to the room. They took their seats at various computers and some around the table.

Amy returned to her seat. As she stood up, a fresh leak of her brothers semen soaked into her panties. She grinned to herself as she sat down and it smeared into her skin. She hoped she had covered up the smell on her body and other students wouldn't notice. She made a mental note to not walk too close to Kristy later in the day.

The rest of the school day passed typically. She attended art history and physics with her best friend at her side the entire time. Amy excused herself to the restroom during one class to spritz herself with fresh body spray.

Finally, the final bell rang at two-thirty. Amy said bye to her friend at the doors before she rushed to the next street over where Luke was. He parked there to avoid the mad rush of teenage drivers peeling out of the parking lot.

Her brother was waiting for her, leaning against the car door. Amy smiled upon seeing him and began running.

Luke loved seeing her gleeful expression as she hurried to him. He also enjoyed the view of her swaying breasts and hips.

Amy wrapped her arms around him, hugging him as tight as she could. Luke returned the embrace, holding her to him for a few moments.

"I love you," he said. His hands gently stroked her back.

"I love you too," Amy replied with a happy sigh, breathing in his scent.

They broke off the embrace before lingering for too long. Luke opened the door for her and she slid inside. He went to the driver's side and took her hand in his immediately after igniting the engine.

He zigzagged through the neighborhood to get back to the main road.

"How was the rest of the day?" Luke asked with a wicked grin.

Amy bit her lip for a moment and looked over to him.

"Perfect," she said. Her eyes sparkled.

Luke smirked and glanced over at his sister. "Why was it perfect?"

"Because," Amy paused and squeezed his hand, "your cum has been slowly oozing out of me and staining my panties."

Luke chewed his lip and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb as he listened.

She continued, "It was a constant reminder of how naughty we are. Not to mention, you know how much I like to be messy."

He glanced over and they shared a salacious grin.

"You're right, I do know that," he commented. "I'm glad I could make your day perfect."

"Ever since you've been home, you've made my days perfect," she added, and then kissed his cheek.

Luke gently pressed the brake and rolled to a stop at a stop light.

"What did you tell Mom you were doing while you were gone?" Amy asked.

"Well, I picked up dry cleaning before coming to see you. Then, after, I went to a sports store and picked up some Cubs shirts for Timothy and Hunter."

"Aww, you're so sweet," she cooed and smiled wide.

Luke accelerated from the light. "I try."

His sister brought his hand to her mouth and kissed the back of his hand while she listened.

"Then, I stopped at the coffee shop and picked up a hazelnut latte for Mom and told her I was there most of the time."

She settled their arms back on the console, and then intertwined their fingers together.

"She must have believed me because her coffee was hot and she didn't ask any other questions," he added.

Luke drove them the rest of the way home. Amy leaned over and dropped a kiss on his lips at every light and stop sign until they reached their street.

Once the siblings arrived home, Amy went upstairs to take a quick shower. She felt uneasy keeping on cum soiled panties while she babysat. She blow dried her hair, and then ran the flat iron through it.

She slipped a pair of snug jeans over a pair of lavender silk bikini panties. She put on a pink and white striped button down on after the same white bra from earlier in the day.

"Can't match my lingerie all of the time," she said quietly with a shrug as she dressed herself.

Amy threw on a pink and gray argyle sweater over her shirt. She untucked the collar from the neck of the sweater.

She went to her laptop and found her Degas paper for art history. Editing it would give her brother some entertainment during homework time at the neighbor's house.

"I'm printing a paper, Mom," she hollered through the walls to her mother's office.

"Okay," Kathryn bellowed back.

Amy hit print, and then put socks and sneakers on. She found her sketch book and a few charcoal pencils from the cubbyhole in her desk. She stuffed the items into her backpack.

She stopped in the bathroom to clean her glasses. After slipping them back on her face, she continued through to the room next door.

"How was your day?" Amy asked, picking up the papers from the printer.

"Oh you know, exciting as always," her mother replied with a smile. "How about yours, sweetheart?"

"Well, Derek actually had a conversation with me today," Amy said as she stapled the small mass of paper together.

Kathryn turned her head from the computer with a shocked look on her face. "He did?"

Amy nodded. Her casual tone continued, "He said he was sorry for everything that happened and I forgave him."

"You did?" her mother gasped. "You're not getting back together with him, are you?"

"Oh god, no!" Amy laughed. "I'm just over it. He said he was sorry and that was nice. So, I let him off easy."

"I would have made him grovel at my feet for days on end before I ever thought about forgiving him," Kathryn commented vindictively.

Her daughter shrugged. "I'm over him. He got enough of my tears and sleep."

"He never deserved you. You can do a million times better."

Amy smiled. "Thanks Mom." She gave her a kiss on the cheek, and then straightened her back. "Luke and I are going to go pick up Timothy and Hunter. David said he might not be back till quite late tonight. Hopefully it be won't terribly late."

"Have fun sweetheart," Kathryn said with a smile, and then returned to work.

Amy left the room, and then went down the stairs. She grinned seeing her brother wrapping the boys' gifts and doing a terrible job.

"Need some help with that?" she asked with a chuckle as she approached the sofa.

"Please," Luke said with playful puppy eyes.

Amy ruffled his hair, and then knelt down in front of the coffee table. She took off the rumpled wrapping from one of the folded shirts, and then cut two pieces of blue wrapping paper.

She glanced over her shoulder to her brother, and then back down at the shirts. The t-shirts were blue with a worn, vintage Cubbie bear logo.

"You bought yourself the same shirt," Amy commented with a bright smile.

"I did," her brother said, returning the smile.

"They are going to love that," she said as she went back to wrapping.

She quickly folded the edges perfectly around the items, and then used a minimal amount of tape.

"How do you do that so easily?" he questioned her with slight astonishment in his voice.

Amy grinned. She pulled on the white ribbon and cut two identical lengths as she answered, "It comes easy when you're a perfectionist."

She wrapped the ribbon around the first gift, crossed it over, and then tied and elaborate bow.

"Is there anything you aren't good at?" her brother asked.

Amy decorated the second present in the same manner. "If there is, I haven't found it yet," she chuckled.

Luke shook his head with a smirk on his lips.

"I'm just kidding. I know that I'm not perfect at everything." She got back up to her feet.

Luke grabbed her hand and pulled her down onto his lap. His sister held back a giggle.

He whispered in her ear, "You're perfect at kissing."

Her brother turned her face with his hand and softly kissed her lips. They gently traded tongues for a few short moments. Both of their hearts pounded from the fear of getting caught. Amy slid out of his lap with a naughty grin painted on her lips before too many seconds passed.

"Are you ready to go get the boys?" Amy asked. She ran her fingers through her hair. "I don't want to make them wait."

Luke softly squeezed her hip. "Of course not, let's get going," he said as he lifted himself off of the sofa.

They both put on their jackets. He gathered the immaculately wrapped gifts while Amy put her bag over her shoulder.

"Bye Mom," the siblings said in unison before walking out the front door. They stopped to pet the family dog on the way out.

"Bye guys," Kathryn hollered back.

They went down the few steps from the stoop to the sidewalk.

"Did you leave your glove at their house last night?" Amy asked as they headed to the car. "I didn't see it in my room when I was packing up."

"Yes," Luke replied, and then opened the passenger side door for his sister.

She slid in, and then dropped her book bag on the floorboard. He handed her the gifts and Amy held them in her lap. They both buckled up and he started up the engine.

Amy took his hand the moment he began driving.

Luke drove the car to the same elementary he and his sister had attended. He took the side roads and stopped at several stop signs along the way.

"You know what?" Amy asked cheerfully.

"What?" Luke asked right back.

"Ich liebe dich," she said, and then dropped a gently kiss on his cheek. "Did I say it correctly?" she asked, making sure she used the proper German pronunciation of the words to say, "I love you."

He grinned. "Ja. Ich liebe dich auch."

Amy smiled and squeezed his hand. "How do you say, 'I love my brother'?"

"Ich liebe meinen Bruder," Luke said.

"I like how that sounds," she commented. She said the words softly to herself several times, mimicking his pronunciation and accent as she committed it to memory. "You sound so sexy speaking German."

He blushed lightly. "Danke. Ich liebe meine Schwester."

She smiled even wider. "That means, 'I love my sister'?"

"Ja," he replied with a grin.

His sister continued to hold the bright smile painted on her lips. "How do you say, 'I love you more than anything'?"

"Ich liebe dich vor allem," Luke replied in a German accent.

He looked over at her at the stop sign, she had her eyes closed and her lips were moving, learning the new phrase. He interrupted her and kissed her lips.

Amy giggled when he pulled away. She bit her lip for a moment, thinking of what to ask next.

She broke the silence after a few seconds. "How do you say, 'I love how you feel inside me'?"

Luke chuckled, but quickly replied, "Ich liebe wie in mich passt."

Amy shivered. She took a moment to repeat the words to herself before asking another question. "How about, 'May I suck your cock'?"

Luke shook his head with a grin, knowing she would be using these lines at a more intimate time. "Darf ich dir einen blasen."

She said the words out loud a few times. Luke's grin got bigger each time.

"You better stop this. I'm going to start getting hard if you keep this up," he said. "And we are almost to the school."