Luke and Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled into a parking space, and then turned off the car. He turned to her and stretched his fingers out. Her fingers were still wrapped around his knuckles as he stroked her cheek.

He looked into her eyes and spoke gently, "You can do anything you want tonight. I want you to enjoy this as much as he and I do."

Amy smiled.

"But, if you don't want to do anything, whatever it is, that's more than fine," Luke continued. "And, if you ever get uncomfortable, tell me and we will stop."

Her smile became wider and brighter. "Why are you so good to me?"

"Because, I love you," her brother said, and then pulled her lips to his by a nudge of her jaw.

"And, I love you," Amy replied before their mouths met.

The siblings shared a tender kiss. Their tongues gently massaged each other's and shared an intimate dance until the kiss broke off into several small pecks.

"We better get moving before he thinks we stopped to fuck," Amy giggled, nuzzling his nose with hers.

Luke chuckled, and then unbuckled his seatbelt. Amy did the same.

They went into the store and quickly picked up the items needed to make chicken noodle casserole. They made their way through the aisles, collecting the ingredients and dropping them into a basket on Luke's arm. The lines at the registers were long and Amy rested her head on his shoulder while they waited.

They returned to the car. Luke carried the three bags, and then dropped them in the backseat. Then, he drove them a couple of blocks to Ethan's house.

After retrieving the plastic bags, he met Amy on the sidewalk. He dropped a quick kiss on her lips before they headed to the door. Amy carried her backpack on her shoulders. She tried to take one of the grocery bags from him, but he refused.

She rang the doorbell. Within a few seconds, Ethan opened it and let them inside. He had changed into a t-shirt and jeans.

"Hello again," Amy said sweetly. She gave him another hug, purposely rubbing her breasts into his chest. She whispered in his ear, "I hope you're excited about this as we are."

She pulled away before he could respond. But, the lustful look in his eyes told her everything she needed to know.

His roommates were on the sofa in the front room, snuggled up together. Ethan took the siblings to meet them.

"Hey guys," he said to his roommates, "this is my best friend, Luke, he's back in town for a visit from Germany," he pointed to Amy, "and this is his sister, Amy."

The siblings smiled. The couple on the sofa stood up to shake hands and greet them.

"I'm Peter," he said as he took Amy's hand. Then, he shook Luke's.

She could see his eyes quickly scan her over her. She smiled inwardly. She was noticing when men checked her out more than she used to, and she enjoyed it.

"And, this is my girlfriend, Hailey," Peter continued.

The blonde woman said a soft, "Hello," shook the siblings' hands, and then sat back down.

"Ethan has told us a lot about you, Luke. You two have been friends forever, huh?" Peter asked.

Both Luke and Ethan chuckled.

"Since we were six, seems like forever," Luke said with a smile.

Amy excused herself to the kitchen to make dinner. Ethan took the grocery bags and followed her. Luke took a seat on the sofa and continued a friendly conversation with Peter and Hailey.

"Can you get a few things out for me?" Amy asked as she unloaded the groceries onto the counter.

"Sure, what do you need?" His eyes were glued to his best friend's sister's ass in her snug jeans. He tried to rip them away, but they kept returning.

Amy felt his eyes and shook her head teasingly. Then, she wiggled her bum purposely as she stepped over to the sink to wash her hands. She told him the items she needed and he retrieved them all for her.

He started a pot of water for the noodles. Amy diced up the chicken, and then cooked it in a saucepan with olive oil. She took the pan off the heat when it was finished, and then dropped the noodles into the boiling water. Ethan watched her move professionally around the kitchen.

The television from the front room was quite loud and Amy figured if they talked quietly his roommates couldn't hear them.

Ethan hung out in the kitchen and helped her chop celery while she cut carrots. They stood right next to each other.

"Hey Ethan, can I ask you something?" Amy asked softly.

"Of course," he replied.

She put down the knife and looked over at him. She kept her voice soft. "After tonight, if Luke and I kept doing stuff, would you think there was something wrong with us? Or, would you tell anyone, report us, or anything like that?"

Ethan rubbed his lips together while he collected his thoughts. He stopped chopping, and then gently put his hand on her shoulder. "No. Never. Those thoughts have never even crossed my mind since Saturday," he spoke equally quiet. "I will never do anything to hurt you guys."

Amy smiled. "Thanks Ethan. It's nice to have someone to confide in."

He smiled back. "I'll be here for you guys no matter what. I'll never think any less of either of you. I love you guys like my brother and sister."

She leaned over and kissed his cheek. She spoke again when she had pulled away, "Can I tell you a secret?"

He nodded.

She took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts for a moment. She wanted to make sure that the little white lie she was about to tell came out smooth and honest. She consciously raised her eyes to his as she began speaking, "Ever since Saturday, Luke and I have been different with each other and it's not in a bad way at all. We kiss a lot, and we've messed around a few more times, but we haven't gone any further than oral."

He looked in her eyes and nodded as he listened.

She paused and nibbled her lip before she continued, "I've always loved Luke, and he's the best big brother any girl could ask for. But," she took another moment to collect her thoughts before her next confession, "I love him more than that. Like, a lot more."

Ethan gently stroked her cheek. "That's nothing to be ashamed of. Have you told him?"

Amy nuzzled into his hand and nodded. She kept her eyes on his.

"Does he feel the same?" He asked.

She nodded again and smiled. "Very much the same."

He tucked her hair behind her ear. "I honestly think that's wonderful. I know ninety-nine percent of the population wouldn't. But, I think it's amazing that you two have that."

Amy wrapped her arms around him extra tight. He returned the hug and held her body to his. She rested her head on his shoulder.

"It's going to be so hard when he leaves," Amy whispered.

He gently ran his hand through her silky hair. "I'll be here for you whenever you need it," he reassured her. "You're my sister too, not by blood, but you are."

Amy smiled and lifted her head to see his eyes. "I am, aren't I?"

He kissed her forehead. "Yes you are."

Their embrace broke and they shared a warm smile before they returned to chopping vegetables. There were several moments of silence except for knives slicing through carrots and celery.

"Why didn't we see each other after Luke left?" Amy asked.

"Well, I've only been back in Chicago since January. I had my apartment in Urbana-Champaign and never came back except for holidays."

"That makes sense."

Ethan grabbed another celery stalk. "Whenever I was in town, I figured you were too busy with your life. I did think about you often, though. Wondering what you were up to and things like that."

"I wondered about you too," she said with a smile.

They finished chopping, and then Amy sautéed the vegetables for a few minutes. When she was done, she put the noodles in the casserole dish. She added the rest of the ingredients, taking her time to make sure everything was properly mixed and the spread was even.

"How did you meet Peter and Hailey?" she questioned.

"We've been roommates for a while now. Peter and I met our sophomore year at U of I and got an apartment together. Shortly after, he and Hailey got together and she was basically living with us. Not technically, but she was there almost every day."

Amy opened up the oven door, and then put the dish on the top rack. "When did she officially move in with you two?"

"About six months after they started dating. Her lease ended and it was a big help to all of us to split rent three ways."

She set the oven timer, and then looked over at him. "Do you ever feel like a third wheel, you know, because you live with a couple?" she asked gently, not wanting to offend him with the question.

Ethan shook his head. "If I do, it's very rare. They are both good friends of mine, they just happen to be together. I actually set them up."

Amy smiled. "You're such a good guy. Some girl is going to swoop you up and never let you go."

Ethan blushed. "You're too sweet, Amy."

She shrugged with a grin. "It's the truth."

"Well, from my experience, girls don't like the nice guys."

"Those girls are stupid. You don't want them anyway." She kissed his cheek.

Ethan closed his eyes, feeling her lips on his face warmed his being.

Amy and Ethan returned to the front room. Hailey had disappeared to get ready to go out for the evening. Ethan joined Luke and Peter on the sofa and Amy took a seat in a cozy chair. She returned to her homework while the men took turns playing a first person shooter video game.

Luke's eyes trailed over to his sister several times. His mind wandered to his fantasies of seeing her with another man. He wanted to kiss her face and caress her cheek while she looked in his eyes and someone else was inside of her. She was too amazing not to share. He knew she wouldn't run off to be with any of the men he shared her with.

He had such fantasies for a long time now. He had had a few girlfriends during his time in Europe, and the thought had crossed his mind before, though he had never acted on it. He knew the women he was with probably would have been interested, but he never wanted to share his desires. But, he could with Amy and she could share anything with him as well.

Amy felt his eyes on her and smiled as she continued scribbling in her notebook.

Between equations, she wondered for a moment about how the events of the evening would play out. She had always been close with Ethan, but she wasn't sure if the timing was right to fuck him because of what he believed to be true. It may be moving too fast. But, he would get something. She grinned to herself and went to work on the next math problem.

Amy finished her homework a couple of minutes before the oven timer buzzed. She bounded off of the chair and hurried into the kitchen. She found the oven mitts in a nearby drawer, put them on, and then pulled the casserole dish from the oven.

"Dinner's ready," she called. "Peter, do you and Hailey want any?"

"We are going to eat at the bar later, thanks though," Peter hollered back.

"No problem, there should be plenty of leftovers," Amy shouted across the house.

Luke and Ethan rose up from the sofa, and then headed into the kitchen.

"You're quite the little homemaker, aren't you, Squirt?" Luke's voice was playful.

She batted her long lashes and smiled a bright, radiant smile. "I do my best."

Ethan retrieved three plates from the cabinets, and then Amy filled them with chicken noodle casserole. Luke found the silverware and pulled out three forks. Ethan grabbed two beers, and then a diet soda for Amy. Everyone met at the table. Luke sat next to Amy, and Ethan on the other side of her.

Ethan took his first mouthful and immediately made an approving sound. After he swallowed, he spoke, "Amy, this is delicious."

"Thank you," she replied graciously. "I've always liked to cook and bake."

"I remember you would help your mom bake cookies when I was over. Who knew you'd become a culinary powerhouse," Ethan said.

Amy smiled. "Well, practice makes perfect," she said simply. "Such is true with a lot of things." She winked.

Luke grinned, but kept silent and playfully shook his head while he chewed.

Ethan shoveled another forkful into his mouth. Amy could tell that he wanted to say something dirty, but was holding back. She hoped he was thinking about her oral talents.

The mood during dinner was quite lighthearted, even though everyone knew what was going to happen shortly. Ethan told them about his day at work as an insurance broker. Late Monday night, there was a heavy thunderstorm, and people were still reporting incidents such as tree limbs falling on their cars and hail damage to their homes.

Luke and Amy told him about their babysitting adventures, minus the naughty bit on Tuesday evening.

When dinner wound down, Luke and Ethan took charge of the dishes. Amy wanted to help, but they refused to let her. She put the leftovers away, and then handed them the dirty casserole dish.

Peter and Hailey came into the kitchen to say that they were going out. Everyone said bye to each other and the courteous, "It was nice to meet you."

The men were just about done with dishes when Amy said, "I'm going to go change clothes. You boys stay here."

Ethan and Luke looked at each other when she scurried to the front room to get her backpack.

"Why does she need to change clothes?" Ethan asked.

"Beats me, dude," Luke replied. He smiled inwardly, knowing why. "I blame it on being female. Seriously, she changes clothes like three times a day."

The friends shared a laugh.

Amy took her bag to Ethan's room. She pulled out the garments of her school uniform and laid them out on the bed. She grabbed a comb, hair ties, and dark blue ribbons from her bag. Then, she went to the bathroom to put her hair in pigtail French braids and tied ribbons at the ends of them.

She returned to the blue painted room and stripped down nude. She folded up her clothes and put them in a neat pile on the floor in the corner. She placed her bag in the corner as well.

Amy slipped into a pair of high cut, green and blue, plaid bikini panties. The print almost perfectly matched her skirt. She propped up her large breasts in a matching plaid push up bra with a little blue bow between the cups.

She decided on her shortened skirt and slipped it on. The material was barely enough to cover her ass. She put the proper length skirt back into her bag. Then, she put on her white button down shirt. She only buttoned the bottom few buttons, leaving her tits completely on display.

After putting on her skirt and blouse, she sat down on the bed. She carefully pulled up white stockings and wiggled the nylon on her thighs. The blue satin bows sat perfectly in the middle on the front side of her upper legs.

As she put on a pair of black Mary Janes with a bit of a platform that she had worn for Halloween last year, she thought for a moment that she felt a bit like a stripper. It wasn't a bad thought, just a curious one.

It made a smile curl on her lips, knowing that the guys were going to be flabbergasted upon seeing her. She giggled and grinned, imagining them looking like cartoon characters with their tongues hanging out and panting.

Luke knew she was putting on her uniform. But, he didn't know this wouldn't be the same as he had seen the last several days, for obvious reasons.

She buckled the straps on her shoes, and then returned to the bathroom. She checked herself out from the front and the back. She tugged the shirt open a bit more, to display her breasts and bra an absurd amount. Then, she tied her blue and green striped tie loosely around her neck.

She smiled to herself in the mirror. She turned around and bent over just a touch to see how short her skirt really was. She liked seeing her pleated skirt rise up, displaying her round bum and plaid panties from such a small movement. She wasn't used to dressing so provocatively and she felt beyond sexy.

Amy returned to the bedroom, and then turned on both of the lamps on the nightstand for mood lighting. She cleaned all of her stuff off of the bed and placed it in the corner with her other items. Then, she exited the room and strutted through the house.

Luke and Ethan were on the sofa in the front room. They looked up when they heard Amy's heels clicking on the hardwood floor. The sound preceded her presence.

Amy stepped into the living room with a gentle smile on her lips. She seductively swayed her hips as she walked.

The guys' jaws hit the floor. Their eyes were glued to her.

She loved seeing two pairs of eyes scanning over every inch of her.

Both men's hearts skidded. They watched her large breasts bounce with each step and jiggle against the encasing of her plaid bra. Her skirt seemed almost pointless as it barely covered anything. Her white stockings with satin bows added a sexy innocence to her outfit.

Amy kept quiet during her approach. She stopped in front of the coffee table so they both had clear views. She turned away from them and looked back over her shoulder.

Ethan choked on his breath, watching her slowly bend over and expose her plaid panties that showed more of her bum than they hid. He couldn't believe that the girl he met when she was two-years-old, playing with blocks on the living room floor, was the vixen before him.

Luke's mouth went dry. He was expecting to see her in her uniform, but not this extremely naughty school girl version. His thought process had flat lined.

Amy rose up and spun back around. "You guys are awfully quiet," she giggled. "Is something wrong?"

They both shook their heads and their wide eyes remained still.

She grinned and played with the end her pigtail with her right hand. She cocked her hip and put her other hand on it. "Well, you boys better say something soon, or I'm going to start getting self-conscious," she teased.

Ethan tried to force words out of his mouth. He failed miserably. A string of incoherent mumbles escaped his lips.

Luke cleared his throat. "I'm stunned. You look," it took him another moment to speak, "amazing. Like, fucking incredible."

Amy smiled sweetly and shied away into her shoulder. Her eyes trailed to Ethan. "What do you think?"

Ethan licked his lips, still trying to formulate a proper sentence while his cock was rapidly growing beneath his jeans. He swallowed hard, and then forced himself to speak, "Amy, you look ravishing."

She giggled, "I hope to get ravished."

Both men groaned at the siren's words.

She held out both of her hands and wiggled her fingers. "Shall we?"

Both men rose from the sofa. They went around opposite sides of the coffee table, and then took her hands. Ethan quickly picked up his glass of water from the table.

Amy closed her fingers around their hands before they led her back to Ethan's bedroom.

Ethan closed the door behind them.

Luke picked her up in his arms, and then gently placed her in the center of the bed. She bit her lip and watched him climb up onto the bed, coming to her.

Ethan was just about to take a seat in his computer chair when Amy said, "No, come up here with us."

Luke rested on his elbow at his sister's side. He lightly ran his hand over the mounds of flesh on her chest.

"Are you sure?" Ethan asked as he stepped out of his shoes.

She looked over at him. "Absolutely," she replied sweetly. "We want you to be close and to share this with us."

She saw Ethan sliding up onto his bed, and then turned her eyes back to her brother. "Kiss me please," she whispered.

Ethan settled on the other side of her. He propped his head up on his hand to watch.

Luke grinned. "Anything for you, my sweet baby sister."

He leaned down and kissed her lips gently. Her soft lips melted into his and their mouths opened in unison. Their kiss started soft, but quickly showed their desire. Their tongues swirled and tangled together, desperate to taste every corner of their siblings' mouth.