Luke and Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's right hand grasped onto Luke's t-shirt, pulling him closer to her. Her other hand searched for Ethan's hand. Once she found it, she brought it to her breast.

Ethan didn't move his hand at first. She turned her face from her brother's, and then looked into Ethan's uncertain eyes. She nodded gently. After she eased his shock, Ethan groped her tit.

Amy returned her lips to her brother's and moaned into his mouth, feeling two men's hands on her body. The sensations sent a shiver down her spine.

Luke broke off the kiss with several little pecks. He kissed across her cheek to her neck. He nibbled her flesh as he tugged her bra down, exposing her erect pink nipples.

The men pushed her bra cups underneath her tits, and then their hands immediately grasped onto her flesh again.

She turned her face and nuzzled Luke's cheek as he kissed her neck. She whispered, "Can I touch him?"

He nodded against her face.

Amy turned her head and rested it back into the pillows. Both of her hands pulled at the guys shirts.

They knew what she asking for and obliged her. They both took their shirts off, and then tossed them to the floor.

"Might as well take off you jeans too," she giggled. She quickly unbuttoned her shirt and Luke helped pull it from her shoulders.

He tossed it to the floor, and then kicked off his shoes before taking off his jeans. Ethan took his pants off as well.

Amy looked back and forth between to the two cotton covered erections. She licked her lips hungrily.

Luke nudged her up off of the mattress for a moment. Ethan gently held her shoulders while his friend unclasped her bra. They both took a strap and pulled it from her arms. She lifted her hands for them, and then Luke tossed it to the growing pile of garments on the floor. Luke quickly took the tie off of her neck, and then dropped it to the carpet.

Ethan's hand returned to her breast and he squeezed it tenderly.

Luke rubbed her stomach. His fingers slipped inside of the waistband of her skirt as his hand trailed back and forth.

Amy whimpered. Her knees lifted from the bed, causing her skirt to ride up to her hips and display her panties.

"Amy, may I taste your flesh?" Ethan asked softly as he admired her bosom.

She glanced over to her brother, seeking his approval, though she didn't need it. She wanted it. He nodded lightly with a glint of arousal in his eyes.

"Yes, please," Amy replied.

"Thank you," Ethan said. His mouth kissed her flesh globe a moment later.

Her hands found both of their cotton encased packages. She wrapped her fingers around their cocks.

They groaned in unison from her simultaneous touch. Ethan's was louder and vibrated against the skin his mouth was latched to. He found her impossibly erect nipple a moment later. He suckled it gently at first, but quickly showed her how starved he was for her.

Amy shivered as Luke's mouth found her other nipple. Her back arched and her heels dragged along the comforter, rippling it across the bed. She had never felt so important and loved.

"Oh my goodness, this is amazing," she moaned deeply.

Her hands squeezed their members. Both of their boxers were rapidly staining with precum.

Ethan flicked her nipple and her brother bit the other one.

Her breaths became ragged and she wondered how she would be able to handle more than this.

Luke lifted his mouth from her breast and smiled down to her. "I'm going to put my hand under your panties now, is that okay?"

Her eyes opened and locked with his. "Oh god yes, of course. I need to you touch my pussy, big brother."

He grinned, and then flattened her skirt against her tummy. He curled his fingers into her panties. He tugged them down to her thighs, just above her stockings.

Ethan shifted slightly to watch what his friend was doing. His mouth was still hungrily latched to her nipple.

Amy saw her brother nod towards his friend.

"Ethan, will you touch me too? Please?" she murmured as Luke dipped his fingers inside of her slit.

He lapped at her pebble as he replied, "I would love to."

She continued her simultaneous massage of their members through their boxers.

"You're so wet, baby sister," Luke grunted as two of his digits sank inside of her tight, dripping cunt. Her heat seeped into his flesh.

"Oh goodness," she moaned. Her eyes fluttered closed.

The pads of Ethan's fingers found her engorged nub. He stroked it gently back and forth.

The hands on her womanhood were overwhelmed by her heat and juices. Her smooth lips grazed across their fingers as they touched her silky flesh. Her fluids soaked their skin.

"Oh my god, this is insane," she groaned. Her toes curled inside of her shoes and her knees buckled in the air.

"You like it though, right?" Luke asked gently.

"Uh huh. Can I touch your cocks?" she stuttered with gasping breaths.

"Yes, please," they replied in eager unison.

Their fingers continued masturbate her, drenched in her hot fluids.

Amy's fingers grasped onto the waistbands of their boxers, and then tugged them down. Their organs popped out and she let go of the fabric. Her hands loosely wrapped around both erections. She was desperate to concentrate while she was drowning in pleasure.

The friends traded placement of their fingers. Ethan pumped her cunt and Luke massaged her clitoris. Both of their mouths returned to their respective nipples.

Amy's body trembled with every flick and thrust of their digging and massaging fingers. Her breath was shallow and she howled in ecstasy. She quickly withdrew her hands and spit into them, before clamping back down on their dicks.

Both men's eyes were up on her flushed face. Her eyes were closed and unrestricted moans escaped from her quivering lips. They nibbled and sucked on her nipples. Their fingers smoothly traded places back and forth. Her juices ran down the hand that was pumping her hole.

She was stroking them, but all of their attention was focused on her pleasure.

She struggled to breathe and her legs quaked. "Oh my goodness, I'm going to cum already, I can't take this!" she screamed.

They didn't stop. Her brother pounded his curled fingers inside of her soaked hole. His friend furiously rubbed her clit. Their lips and tongues were latched to her nipples.

Amy's body became stiff as a board and her screams stopped for a moment as her orgasm began to flood her body. Her eyes sealed tight and an intense rush of heat overtook her.

The men released her nipples and turned their faces to watch her squirting orgasm.

Luke felt the rush of her fluids and yanked his fingers out of her.

A forceful stream of female ejaculate rushed out from her cunt, arching in the air, over her panties that were stretched below her knees. It was so strong that it hit Ethan's dresser with a splash.

Ethan gasped in amazement as his eyes followed the squirt.

They held her down and caressed her as she became a writhing mess. Her legs violently quaked and her muscles tensed so hard it was almost painful.

Everything between her legs to the dresser was soaked with her cum.

Amy gasped and began breathing again. Her lovers admired her quivering and quaking body as she panted. Her nipples were swollen so hard that the skin around her areolas rose up into a swirl. Her ivory cheeks and chest had been painted deep red. Their hands trailed along her quivering body from her thighs to her breasts.

Her hands had forgotten what they were supposed to be doing and lazily held their erections.

"You're so amazingly beautiful, baby sister," Luke said.

"You truly are," Ethan added.

Her eyes blinked open to see their smiling faces. All she could mutter was, "Wow."

Luke kissed her hot cheek, and then smiled. "We aren't done with you yet."

Her eyes went wide and she gasped, "You aren't?"

Her brother shook his head and smiled wider. "Nope," he said, and then moved down between her legs.

Luke pulled his boxers off before settling on his knees. He felt her fluids underneath him as he positioned himself. He pulled her soiled panties down her legs, and then tossed them to the clothing pile on the floor.

He bent down and took a long, loving lap with a flat tongue from her asshole to her clitoris. She shuddered instantly from the contact of his tongue.

Ethan rose up on his knees and crouched next to her. His attention returned to her breasts. He closed his lips around the nearest nipple and found the other with his fingers. He rolled her pebble between his thumb and forefinger and swirled his tongue around the other.

Amy cried out in pleasure as they began feasting on her. All of her buttons were over sensitive and every flick of a tongue made her entire body jerk. Her face was plastered with sweat and loose strands of hair that had fallen from her pigtails stuck to her cheeks. She saw colors in front of her eyes. She could feel every little thing and it drove her to the edge of sexual madness.

In a brief clearing of the pleasurable fog that was consuming her, she brought her hand up to her mouth, spit into it, and then returned it to Ethan's nearby shaft.

Ethan groaned into her flesh, and then began taking little nibbles of her lush breasts. He covered her soft skin in kisses and tiny bites.

Luke's tongue flapped against her nub, lashing at it. It was hard against his wet muscle. He loved making her legs tremble and her stomach sink in with every lick. He moved his mouth down and her honey soaked into his face. He puckered his lips against her hole and delicately made out with her cunt. His tongue snaked inside of her velvety walls and he sucked her fluids from her body, drinking every drop.

Her breaths were uneven gasps for air. She unconsciously paid attention to Ethan's member in her palm, gently stroking him. Her brother was feeding his addiction to her sex between her thighs and their friend was devouring her perfect large breasts. She was beyond overwhelmed. This was a new plane of ecstasy for her.

She tried to speak, but her words just came out in broken, gluttonous screams of pleasure. Her chest heaved with every nasty part of speech she could muster. "Fuck, god, shit, wow, goodness, fucking, I can't, please, oh god," were words that somehow managed to escape her lips.

Her neck and back arched, presenting her bosom to Ethan even further. Ethan's free hand held her hip, in attempt to help keep her pelvis from breaking Luke's nose as she bucked wildly. He had already left several little hickeys on her breasts and was in the process of another.

Luke slid two digits inside of her soaking tunnel. He dug them inside of her and put pressure with the pads of his fingers on her spongy spot, massaging her inner flesh. His tongue whipped against her clitoris and his nostrils flared, breathing in the sweet scent of arousal.

Amy's free hand grasped onto the comforter and nearly tore it from the bed. Her teeth clenched and her feet kicked against the mattress. She didn't know how much more she could handle, but was more than ready to find out. Amy went into sensory overload from the torrents of pleasure coursing through her body, firing up every nerve ending along the way.

With these two men's ultimate focus on her body and her bliss, she had never felt so slutty and so loved. There were no words to describe the exquisite emotions and sensations that were flowing through her body.

The guys held onto her, desperate to keep her still and continue their feasts of her body parts as she thrashed on the bed.

A tsunami of heat waves washed over her being. Her orgasm consumed her and she nearly blacked out from its intensity. She felt like she was out of her body as she came.

Her walls pulsated around her brother's fingers and he ripped them out. He latched his open mouth to her cunt and her fluids shot straight inside. She didn't squirt near as hard as the first time, but it was more than enough to fill his waiting mouth.

Luke sat up on his knees and Ethan let up on her breasts. They both watched as Amy's body spasmed and jerked powerfully. Her eyes were sealed tight and the skin around her nose crinkled and released with every breath. They enjoyed seeing her stocking covered legs uncontrollably rocking back and forth, and not to mention the skirt that was bunched up around her hips.

Her brother slid off of the foot of the bed, and then said, "I believe it would be your turn, Ethan." He wiped her arousal from his face before licking it from his hand. He returned to her side on his knees.

Amy's eyes shot open. "What? Again? I can't go through that again!"

She attempted to sit up, but her brother gently pushed her back down. Her body was exhausted. She wouldn't have been able to move anyway.

Both Luke and Ethan grinned wickedly at her. She shook her head, terrified. She knew that there was no stopping them.

Ethan slipped his boxers off, and then took his place between her legs. He lightly rubbed her bare upper thighs and looked in her wide blue eyes as he spoke, "Amy, my little sister, I'm going to eat your pussy."

"I want you to, but I don't think I can handle that again," she whimpered. "My body is on a hyper sensitive mode."

"Oh, I think you can handle it," Luke said, and then kissed her lips.

Ethan dove down between Amy's thighs and he was greeted by her sopping wet pussy. He moaned into her, tasting the sweetest juices he had ever had. Her lips were baby soft against his face. Her juices oozed from her and her scent flooded his nostrils.

Amy moaned deeply into her brother's loving mouth, tasting herself on his tongue, as an unfamiliar tongue explored her womanhood. Ethan was much gentler and she could tell he was savoring everything he could.

She reached across her chest and held her brother's neck, desperate to keep kissing him as Ethan's wet muscle fluttered against her clit. Her other hand found his cock, and she began lightly pulling him. Luke groaned into her kiss as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. His hand returned to her tit and he greedily groped it, sinking his fingers into her flesh.

Ethan's taste buds were soaked with her arousal and he hungrily suckled her nectar when his lips met her cunt. Her fluids dripped into his mouth and he swallowed every drop she gave him. He wiggled his nose against her clitoris as his curled tongue forced its way inside of her insanely tight orifice.

Her hips bucked and she thrashed. Ethan held her in place with a firm grip on her hips.

Luke kissed across her cheek to her neck. He planted covetous kisses on her flesh. His fingers pinched and tugged on her nipple, and then he eased the tension he caused by caressing her areola.

"Ethan, you're really good at that," Amy moaned from the stimulus he provided between her thighs, feeling his tongue darting in and out of her hole.

"Thank you," he mumbled, and then lapped up her pussy before returning his tongue to her cunt.

"Luke, you're fantastic at that too," she whimpered. "I didn't mean it that you're not. You're both wonderful."

She felt her brother's organ give the telling throb in her hand. She quickly let go for a few moments.

"No offense taken," he whispered in her ear. "I love you and I know you love what I do to you."

"I do," she whimpered. "I love you, Luke."

She didn't have any fear of saying those words in front of Ethan. She knew he understood their relationship and would never judge them for it or hurt them in any way. It felt wonderful to say it out loud in front of someone else.

He lifted his face to look down into her eyes. "I love you too," he replied openly.

Ethan's smile was hidden behind her pussy as he heard their exchange. They trusted him completely and he would never break that trust.

The siblings shared a smile before their lips met again. Their tongues swirled together and their lips lightly smacked against each other's. Amy's hand returned to his shaft that was sticky with smeared precum. She turned her wrist as she stoked him. Luke's hand kneaded her breasts, rubbing back and forth between them.

The comforter in front of Amy's hips was soaked with her fluids and growing wetter by the second. Her body poured her juices freely, like a leaking faucet. The hem of the back of her skirt beneath her ass had collected her nectar as well.

Ethan pulled back for a moment to admire the beauty displayed between her open thighs. Her pink lips were swollen and wet. Her usually hidden clitoris was so engorged that it stuck out proudly from her upper lips without having to pull them back.

He planted kisses and nibbles along her slippery folds until his tongue met her nub. He sucked it behind his lips and he sank two fingers into her tunnel.

Amy broke off the kiss and gasped against her brother's mouth. Her hips began rocking to meet the thrusts of Ethan's fingers. She ground them into her, begging for another orgasm. She felt greedy, but she knew he wanted to give her one as well.

"Ethan," she moaned, "will you make your little sister cum, please?"

He lifted his mouth to look up at her face. "Absofuckinlutely," he replied with a Cheshire grin.

Ethan had been gentle to help her calm down a bit, but with her words, his hand became a blur as he pounded his fingers into slick tunnel. His tongue battered her clitoris.

Her brother kissed her face as she trembled. He felt her rapid short breaths against his cheeks as he covered her face in kisses, over her forehead, her cheeks, and beneath the rims of her glasses. He pulled and twisted her nipple and caused her to wail a pitch higher than she already was.

Amy's body began to ride the through the uncontrollable shivers and quakes once more. Her hand dropped off of her brother's tool, and then clenched the bedspread. Her fingers held onto his neck and brought his mouth back to hers. Her inner lioness roared into his open mouth.

Luke loved that she was kissing him while another man caused her to meet her peak. It was his fantasy coming to life.

Ethan continued to work her mound. His fingers dashed in and out of her hole and her nerve filled button was whipped by his tongue. He was desperate to make her orgasm and he was given it.

She gasped for air from Luke's lungs as she started to cum. Her nipples swelled even harder and her cunt convulsed around Ethan's fingers. She had been emptied of the fluids needed for a female ejaculation, but her honey poured out around Ethan's magic fingers.

The friend pulled his fingers out, and then he hungrily licked her emptying juices. He savored her silken nectar and drank it from her body.

Amy lazily kissed her brother as she twitched. He hips bucked as she came down from her orgasm. Another set of overpowering aftershocks consumed her and her thighs instinctively closed, forcing Ethan to pull away.

She was left panting and trembling as tingles danced over her flesh. Luke looked down at her flushed face and stroked her cheek as he smiled. Ethan sat up on his knees and ran his hands over her nylon covered legs.

"Goodness me," she gasped. It took her another few moments before she could speak again. "I... This has been... I don't even know what to say," she stuttered.

"You don't have to say anything," Luke said, and then tenderly kissed her hot cheek.

"No you don't, Amy, just tell us you're enjoying yourself. That's all we need to hear," Ethan added before dropping a kiss on her knee.

"I think that's pretty obvious," she giggled as she wiped her sweaty forehead. "But, I'm having a fantastic time."

"So am I," her brother said.

She smiled and looked into his loving eyes. Then, she looked down at Ethan, "Are you having fun?" she asked him.

"Oh hell yes," he retorted. "Seriously, fucking incredible."

Amy giggled at his enthusiasm. "I'm glad you're with us Ethan."

"There is no where I would rather be," he said genuinely.