Luke and Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled to him, and then nuzzled her brother's cheek with her nose. He turned his face so she could whisper in ear.

"Can I suck Ethan's cock too?" she asked softly, planting kisses on his ear.

Luke nodded against her face and she could feel his smile. He lifted his face and kissed her forehead a moment later. He kept his smile as he looked at her soft featured face and stroked her cheek.

Amy lifted her leg from the bed and lightly stroked Ethan's thigh with her stocking covered ankle. She looked back and forth between the men as she pouted her lips. Her tone was playfully petulant, "I really need a cock in my mouth. Will someone fix my problem?"

Both men nodded avidly with giant grins on their faces.

"I could definitely go for that," Ethan replied. "But, Luke you go first. I can wait."

Luke turned his face to his friend. "Are you, sure?"

"Positive. She is your sister," Ethan said with a grin.

"Fair enough," Luke commented, his grin still painted on his lips.

The group chuckled for a moment. Then, Amy sat up and pushed her glasses up on her nose. She slid off of the bed, and then dropped to her knees on the floor, getting into her favorite fellatio performing position.

She patted the edge of the bed in front of her. She seductively ushered him over, curling her finger. "Come here, big brother," she said with a sultry tone. "Grab some pillows, too."

Luke slid over so his legs were hanging off of the bed. He put two pillows behind him, and then rested his head back on them. His erection stood proudly in the air.

Ethan moved over to get a better view as Amy's tongue began slithering on her brother's organ. He sat a couple of feet away and had a perfect view of the scene in front of him. He leaned back on one arm and lightly stroked himself as he watched her performance

Amy looked up at Luke as her tongue trailed along his rigid length, coating it in saliva. She massaged his thighs as her head bobbed behind his pelvis. Her mouth opened to suck one of his balls behind her lips. Her tongue swirled against his taut flesh. She let it go, and then attacked the other one.

Luke groaned and watched her eyes peeping up from behind his shaft as she serviced the home for his seed. He loved how she always gave attention to and cared for his entire package.

His sister stuck out her tongue and flapped it against his sac, making his balls bounce against her tongue. She giggled, and then took long, flat tongued laps starting at the left side of his cock, and then working her tongue across the underside of his member.

Ethan moaned, seeing the caring mouth that would soon be tending to him. Precum oozed from his slit and he smeared it into his flesh as he lightly pulled himself.

Amy wrapped her fist around the base of her brother's organ. Her tongue met his cockhead and she flicked it with teasing little licks. His bulbous head flared angrily as she tormented it. Her wet muscle wiggled along the ridge, and then swirled, like she was licking a delicious ice cream cone, slurping from top to bottom and side to side. Only, to her, cock is the best tasty treat there is.

Luke grunted and his abdomen tensed up anticipation. He reached down and petted her head with his left hand. He didn't use his right, so his friend still had a clear view from his angle.

She pulled back and spit onto his erection. She grinned as she watched it tickle down his length and pool against her finger. Her tongue came out of her mouth again and she slapped his meat against it for a few moments before she hooked her mouth around his helm. She pulled her hand away as she hungrily swallowed his entire pole in one fluid gulp.

"Fuck!" Luke roared as his cock sank inside of her tight throat.

"Holy shit!" Ethan gasped in amazement. His dick throbbed in his hand. He was eager to feel that himself.

Amy looked back and forth between both men. The turns of her head caused Luke's erection to grind into her throat.

She smiled around the cock in her mouth as she pulled up. "Want to see it again?" she asked playfully. Before they could answer, her nose was pressed hard against Luke's pelvis.

"Jesus, god, Amy," Luke grunted, unable to form a proper thought as his member was engulfed by her hot mouth again.

Ethan's eyes were wide and he just stared. He had never been deep-throated and only seen such acts in porn. No one he had seen had ever done it as smoothly as she just did, twice.

She turned her face side to side, digging his organ into the depths of her throat. Her throat's controlled convulsions vibrated onto his member and sent a shiver down to his toes.

She pulled her mouth up a bit and opened her lips. Her saliva drooled out of her mouth and collected in his pubic hair as she forcefully fucked her throat with his dick. Her mouth stayed open as his cock slid in and out of her throat.

The sloppy, lewd, filthy sounds of throat fucking filled the room, mixing with male grunts and groans. The air in the room was humid and thick and the dim light from the lamps lit up the scene.

Amy reared back and pulled her mouth up and off. She forced herself to gag before she spit up several times. The silken spittle trickled down over the veins in hard flesh. Spit strings connected her lips to his member and some had begun pooling on her chest.

She took a gasp of air, and then filled her oral void once more. Luke howled as she fed herself with his organ and his feet kicked lightly against bed frame from his tensing thighs. Amy kept her eyes locked on his contorting face. She loved the adoring expression written all over it.

Ethan's mouth was dry and he panted. He had to let go of his stiff cock or else he would have released his cum. He had to save it for her. But, he was fearful of how long he could last once she was servicing him.

Amy's hand found Luke's sac. She massaged it as her mouth bobbed up and down on his entire length in varying thrusts. Her mouth came up halfway, and then swallowed him completely. On the next strike, she came up to the tip of his cock, and then back down fully. Then, she pulled back just a bit, before digging him inside her throat once again.

She kept him alert and unsuspecting with her movements and he grunted with every surprise.

Both men loved her sunken in cheeks and shiny, spit stained, plump lips in the dim light. From his angle, Ethan could also see the curve of her back and her round ass poking out from beneath her skirt.

"Amy, my baby sister," Luke gasped as torrents of unending pleasure washed over him. "I'm about to cum, can I cum in your mouth, please?" He knew that he would never have to ask such an absurd question to her, he did so for his friend and to play his role.

She didn't answer. Her oral assault continued on his cock. She tugged on his ball skin, and then caressed it. Her head turned side to side and her tongue slithered, lashing against every angle of his flesh.

Luke's flesh was on fire and he dropped his head back into the pillows as his hips bucked against her pretty face, smashing her nose into his pelvis. His cock grew harder and throbbed against her tongue. He let out an animalistic growl and shoved her head down on his prick. He erupted, shooting volley after volley of his spunk into her throat, coating it.

His thick cum choked her, but she forced herself to not pull back. Her eyes watered and she sealed them shut. She gagged, but refused to let go of his cock until he had finished his orgasm.

Luke let go of her and she came up an instant later. She made herself swallow and remnants of his seed, because she didn't want to lose a drop, before she coughed. She wiped her eyes as she continued to gag.

Her brother's eyes opened and he immediately saw the streams of salty tears on her cheeks. "Oh my god, Amy, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Oh god, I'm sorry," he said quickly as he caught his breath.

"Don't be sorry," she replied with a reassuring smile. "I loved it. I was just taken back a bit. I've never had someone cum straight into my throat before." She wiped her cheeks, and then smiled again. "It was just new, that's all."

Luke sat up, and then leaned down and kissed her forehead. "You're incredible," he said against her skin.

She titled her head up, and then lightly kissed him with her messy mouth. She smiled and got lost in his beautiful ocean blue eyes for a moment. She kissed him once more before looking over at Ethan.

"Are you still alive over there?" she giggled.

Ethan blinked his eyes, coming back into a reality after what he had just witnessed. "Uh, yeah," he stuttered, "I'm just in awe."

Luke moved to the side and rested against the headboard. His sister stretched her arm over to him. She offered him her hand and he took it, wrapping his fingers with hers. Amy wanted him to know how much she loved him, even though she was just about to focus completely on someone else.

Amy bit her lip and looked at their friend. "Well, you better snap out of it. It's your turn." She patted the bed where her brother just was.

Ethan shook his head, still in shock that he would receive her services. He slid over, and took the spot she wanted him in. His cock was an angry red tower, desperate for her mouth.

"I've been fantasizing about your mouth since Saturday," he told her as he settled back on the mattress. "I don't want to sound crazy or anything, but since you kissed me, I've been imagining what your tongue could do to me."

Amy smiled wide, and then dropped butterfly kisses on his shaft. She spoke between soft kisses, "Well, do you want to find out?" Her tongue zigzagged against his flesh as she awaited his answer.

"God yes," he moaned.

"Keep your eyes open, please. I love to be watched," she said, and then wrapped her soft lips around his cockhead, sealing them just beneath the ridge.

"Anything you want," he groaned, feeling her warm, wet mouth meld with his flesh.

She had the softest tongue he ever experienced and it snaked perfectly around his cock. Her lips were sealed tight and her mouth suckled him expertly. He moaned and groaned from everything she provided him, and she hadn't really even begun letting him feel her talents.

Amy squeezed her brother's hand while her eyes remained locked on Ethan's. She teased him, letting the tip of his member press against the entrance to her throat, before coming back up.

The heat between her legs was almost unbearable. Her fluids leaked down her inner thighs as she feasted on another cock. Each one of his grunts of praise made her cunt pulsate.

Ethan's breath was ragged. His eyes wanted to close, but he forced himself to watch. He wanted to see her and he wanted to please her as she pleased him. He kept his clammy hands at his side and rubbed the comforter.

Amy batted her lashes as his erection slid inside of her throat. She took him slowly inside, making sure he felt every inch that disappeared behind her lips.

He groaned and watched, bewildered by her skills. His fingers clawed at the bedspread as her lips met the base of his cock and she continues to press further, grinding his organ into the deepest part of her throat she could.

"Fuck," he moaned deeply, "That is amazing. I've..." he stopped to gasp as she pulled up quickly, and then shoved her face back down just as fast. "I've never felt this before, it's incredible."

Luke grinned. He admired her talents and enjoyed seeing them from another angle. He felt like he was watching a spectacular porn scene every time she blew him, but this had a special quality to it. He was proud to call her his. He had begun lightly pulling himself.

She pulled her mouth back so she could spit. "Do I suck cock well?" she asked, and then swallowed him whole again, pushing her saliva down his pole with her lips.

Ethan lifted his hand and ran it through her silky hair. "Oh god, fuck yes you do," he grunted. His body quivered and he felt beads of sweat prickling up on his forehead, but that was far in the background to what she was doing.

Amy rocked her jaw as she pulled him into her throat with her fluttering tongue. He shivered uncontrollably and cried out in ecstasy.

Amy began feasting, like she was starved for his erection. Her mouth suctioned him hard and her lips greedily slid along his length. When she came up to where he would just barely pop out of her throat, she dove back down. She kept her eyes on his face, looking up to him over the rims of her spectacles.

She ground her face into his pelvis, fucking him as deep as possible with her caring mouth. She was desperate to pleasure him even more than she already had. She could feel his member pulsating on her tongue. Her free hand wrapped around his balls and she rubbed them into her palm with her fingers.

"I can't hold off much, longer," he panted.

She hurriedly pulled back and spit up several times. She massaged her silken saliva into his organ as she spoke sweetly, "Don't worry about it. This isn't going to be the last time." She smiled, and then gulped down his entire length.

"Fucking god," he stammered, "fuck, fucking, fuck!"

Amy loved hearing him and she moaned back onto his rigid flesh. She crammed his length down her throat and shoved her face down on him. She pushed his balls up, closer to her mouth, and stuck her tongue out. She flapped it against his sac as his cock was buried behind her lips.

"Holy mother of god, you're a fucking porn star!" Ethan yelled.

"She is!" her brother added with a giant grin painted on his face.

Amy wiggled, expressing her pride. She felt the familiar tics in his dick and didn't want to choke again. She brought her mouth up and sucked his cockhead. She closed her fist around his shaft and milked him of his seed.

Flames overtook his nerves. "You're amazing," he growled heavily as his balls tightened. His entire being trembled and waves of heat coursed through his loins.

His thick cum forcefully shot into her mouth and she instantly swallowed his load, sucking it from his body. She pulled every ounce of his semen from his balls. She was ravenous and wanted all that he could give her.

She continued stroking and suckling him until he started jittering.

She let go and his softening member popped out of her mouth, slapping against his thigh. She sat back on her the back of her legs and smiled wide. Her hand was still in her brother's and he squeezed it.

Amy looked over and smiled. "Are you ready to have sex with your baby sister?"

Luke returned to his role. "Amy, sweetheart, are you sure you want to do this?" he asked tenderly.

Ethan was still in a fog. He heard their voices, but they sounded miles away.

"Absoslutely." Amy reached down between her thighs and slapped her drenched cunt. It sounded so sloppy and lewd. "Do you hear this? I need you in here. I'm so fucking wet it's ridiculous. It's all for you big brother. I need you to be inside me."

Her brother smiled. "Alright, Squirt, get up here." He slid down onto the bed, resting his head on the pillows.

Ethan moved over to make room for them. He sat up against the headboard a few feet away. Not too close, because he didn't want to intrude, but not too far either.

She smiled brightly, and then hopped up on the bed. After several quick gulps of water, she settled down next to him and found his lips within a second.

She kissed him deeply and passionately. Luke could taste the remains of cum in her mouth, though she had tried to wash it away. He didn't mind, for it was part of sharing her with another man.

Luke's erection was firm after watching her display of skills moments ago. He gently pushed her down onto her back and settled onto his knees between her open legs. He held his member and rubbed it over her slit. Her heat emanated from her cunt, a silent plea with for him to enter her.

He broke off the kiss, and then looked down into her loving eyes. He stroked her flushed cheek with his free hand. "Are you ready, Amy?" he asked, recalling what he had said nearly a week prior.

She smiled softly and reached up, running her fingers through his hair. "I'm beyond ready."

With her words, he pushed his cock into her desperate tunnel. Her juices overflowed and seeped down her ass as he filled her. Their eyes stayed locked as they were fully connected.

"I love you so much, Luke," she whimpered.

"I love you, Amy," he moaned.

Her tight walls stretched as he sank himself inside of her velvety warmth. He filled her completely and ground his hips into hers, reaching the depths of her inner flesh. He gently rocked into her, relishing the sensations of her tunnel squeezing him and taking him fully as he bottomed out inside of her.

She squeaked as he dug his member against her cervix. Her body jerked lightly. She loved when he got that deep inside of her. She squeezed her satiny sheath tighter around him as he pulled away.

Ethan's organ had returned to fully erect within minutes after his last orgasm. He was astonished by what he was witnessing and more than grateful for them allowing him to be with them. He watched avidly as true incest took place before his eyes. He had heard that this really happened and read cases in the papers. But, they were all abusive. This was different. This was not dirty or forced. It was the purest kind of love he had ever seen. And, these were his two oldest friends.

Ethan was speechless.

"I feel incredible," Amy moaned softly. Her fingers trailed down to his shoulder and she sank them into his flesh.

"So do I," he moaned back. He smiled down to her, and then kissed her forehead before resting his forehead against hers.

She brought her legs back, allowing him even deeper access inside of her. He picked up his pace just a taste and drove into her with a bit more force.

Her eyes fluttered closed and she groaned from each thrust. She rolled her hips, smearing his organ into her soft walls. His balls lightly slapped against her bum.

He fit perfectly inside of her. They were made for each other.

Ethan moaned with them, but kept his thoughts to himself. He didn't want to disrupt what was happening between the sibling lovers. The only thing he said was, "This is beautiful."

Luke ran his hand up and down her curves before settling on her breast. He held it and grazed his palm over her erect nipple as her flesh lightly bounced in his hand. He kissed her neck and ear and she loved hearing his moans penetrate her eardrums.

"Please, go harder," she whimpered. Her hand gripped his shoulder and the other slid down to his ass, pulling him into her.

Without words, he picked up his speed until he was roughly pistoning into her oozing cunt. Her slickness splattered around his dick and her juices pooled on the bedspread.

She held him tighter, desperate to be as close to him as possible. She pulled his chest down to hers, needing to feel every bit of his flesh on her that she could. She felt so loved and protected feeling his weight on her.

Her feet dangled in the air and her shoes were still on her feet wobbling feet.

Ethan groaned at the sight. He always thought that a woman wearing heels in bed was divinely slutty.

Their hips ground into each other's and his pelvis rubbed her clitoris. Her fluids soaked his pubic hair. Their bodies had gained fine layers of fresh sweat.

The room was drenched in sex, reeking of it.

Amy's eyes opened and she looked over at Ethan. She smiled for a moment, knowing how much he loved what he was seeing. He returned the smile. She glanced down at the hard flesh in his hand before her eyes closed again.

"Luke, I never want this to stop," she moaned.

"It doesn't have to," he mumbled into her neck.

Her neck arched back and she rubbed her head into the pillows. The perfect part for her pigtails had become messy.

He continued thrusting into her and grinding his spear into her velvet orifice.