Luke and Amy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you go even harder, please? I want you to really fuck me," she begged.

He lifted his face. Her eyes opened and caught his.

Her brother had a manic glint in his eyes. "Is that what you need? You need your big brother to fuck his baby sister?" he growled.

"Oh yes, please, Luke. Your baby sister needs it so fucking bad," she cried out.

Ethan groaned at their dirty talk, hearing them say brother and sister as they fucked.

Luke kept himself inside of her as he sat up on his knees. He pressed his hands onto the back of her thighs, pushing her legs back even farther. Amy's back curled and she hooked her hands around the back of her knees. Her platform shoes bumped against the headboard.

His hands gripped her glorious tits, pulling on them for leverage as he began forcefully fucking his sister. She screamed out as he pounded into her. Every thrust sent a shock to her nerves and made her legs quiver. Her mouth stayed open and her glasses began to fog up from her hot breaths.

Luke reached up and gently pulled her spectacles from her face so he could see her eyes. He lightly dropped them beside him. When he did so, Ethan reached over for them. He took them and placed them on the nightstand.

The siblings turned to him and said, "Thank you," in unison.

He nodded and smiled, and then returned to masturbating himself.

Luke leaned down and kissed her for a moment before straightening back up. He gave her everything he had, drilling her into the mattress. Her body jolted and quaked.

Ethan admired how her body bounced beneath her brother's and her hips met his thrusts in perfect unison. Her skirt was still on, adding to her beautiful slutty image.

Their most intimate flesh rubbed together as their bodies met. Even with the forceful pounding Luke gave her, there was nothing but love in their eyes. His sister squeezed her walls tighter, gripping his thickness, as he pulled out, begging him to come back in.

"You're so beautiful, Amy," Luke moaned, staring down at her and admiring the heavy flush on her cheeks. He squeezed her flesh with his mitts.

She smiled and moaned an inaudible response.

"This is beyond incredible," their friend muttered.

Luke slowed down for just a moment to catch his breath. He held his throbbing dick inside of her and she purposely clenched and released her muscles over and over again. She rolled her hips, digging his cockhead against her cervix. The friction was heaven to both of them.

"I love being inside of you," he panted as he resumed fucking her.

"I love you being inside me, more than anything in the world," she gasped between words. "I want you to cum inside me, please Luke."

"Oh god yes, I want to spill my seed in you," he grunted.

He shoved his pelvis into her, as hard as he could. One of his hands left her breast and his fingers found her clit. Her nub was slick and rigid beneath his fingers. He rubbed it almost viciously.

She cried out in sexual euphoria. She lost control of her body and it craved another orgasm.

"More, Luke, more," she screamed. Her eyes sealed shut and she writhed beneath him. "Oh god, please cum with me, big brother."

He growled at her. The pads of his fingers became a blur on her clitoris, stimulating her as much as possible. Her hips bucked and her cunt sucked his cock inside of her. He slammed into her, giving into the wanton, desperate slut that he knew resided inside of his sister.

Ethan's heart raced. He struggled to breathe, admiring the sight before him. The images burned into his memory and would fuel is fantasies from now on. His dick throbbed in his hand as he stroked himself hard and fast.

She clawed at her thighs, scratching herself. "Oh my god, Luke, I'm about to cum for you!" she wailed. "I'm about to cum for my big brother."

He felt her walls strongly milking his organ, sucking him inside, bidding him to give her the best and most intense orgasm of her life and for him to share it with her.

Everything that was happening, everything that Luke was doing for her, knowing Ethan was right there watching them, it was too much for her. She caved. The inevitable climax rained down on her, sending her body into thrashing spasms. Her juices flowed out from her pulsating cunt as she screamed.

Luke came with her. He buried himself inside of her pulsating tunnel and it lashed him with overwhelming pleasure as he felt her orgasm on his cock. He groaned and grunted, shooting ribbons of his incestuous seed inside of her hot cunt.

He was exhausted and his weight dropped down on her with his tool still twitching inside of her. Amy wrapped her arms around him and held his sweaty body to her. They both panted, catching their breath. Their mixed essences dripped out around his member and seeped into the comforter.

Amy petted her brother's sticky hair and kissed his forehead. She looked over at Ethan and smiled, seeing he had made a mess a mess of himself. She was too caught up in her own orgasm to realize it.

Ethan muttered, "That was..."

"Incredible," Amy finished his sentence.

They shared a smile, and then Amy motioned for him to clean himself with his fingers for her. She returned to kissing her loving brother's head.

She lifted her mouth when Ethan offered her his cum from his fingers. She cleaned his digits dutifully, and then he stroked her cheek. He leaned over and dropped a tender kiss on her temple.

After several minutes, Luke withdrew his softened shaft from her body. He glanced over at the alarm clock on the nightstand once he sat up. Amy looked too, and then turned back to his face with a grimace. It was getting quite late and there wouldn't be enough time to properly enjoy another session, but there was always next time.

"Ethan," she turned her face to him, "I wish we could take you home with us," she said softly.

He smiled. "I wish you could too. But, someone has school in the morning," he teased her.

She giggled, "Yes I do. I better not wear the uniform like I did for you guys."

Both men shook their heads and chuckled.

"Something tells me you could get suspended for that," Luke commented.

"Damn," she playfully sighed.

Luke helped her out of bed. He steadied her when her jell-o legs almost fell out from under her. He aided her steps over to the clothing pile.

Ethan and Luke began dressing themselves.

Amy removed her skirt, shoes, and stockings. Then, she put her clothes back on from earlier in the evening. She stuffed the bits of her school uniform into her backpack, and then zipped it up.

The trio walked quietly to the front door.

Amy hugged Ethan tightly. As she pulled away, her hands drifted down his arms to his hands and she held them. "Can we do this with you again?"

"Anytime," he replied with a smile.

They said their good-byes before the siblings walked to the car hand in hand. Luke opened the door for her so she could slide inside. He closed it up, and then went to the driver's side. He ignited the engine, and then took her hand as he began driving them home.

"Did you enjoy seeing me blow him like you thought you would?" Amy asked.

"Oh yes, it was beautiful," he replied. "I felt so proud of you and proud to call you mine."

His sister smiled, and it remained on her face as she rested her head on his shoulder. She wrapped her free arm around his that was resting on the console and holding her hand.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," he said, and then titled his head to kiss her forehead.

A few moments later, Amy had fallen asleep. Luke smiled as she nuzzled into his arm while he drove. He liked hearing her heavy breaths that filled the silence of the ride.

When they arrived home, he gently nudged her over so her head was against the headrest. He got out, and then went to her door. He put her backpack on his shoulders before unbuckling her seatbelt. He locked the door. Then, he found the house key on the key ring and placed it between his fingers with the teeth sticking out.

He softly slid one arm under her knees and the other around her back. He gently lifted her from the seat. She mumbled, but didn't wake up. Her head nuzzled into his shoulder after he closed the door with his foot.

Luke carried his love up the sidewalk. Her legs were draped over his arm and her head rested against his shoulder. No one in their sleepy neighborhood was around to witness his romantic act.

He was careful opening the storm door, and then held it with his hip. He extended his arm under her knees, and then slid the keys into the lock. He pushed the door open with his knee before stepping inside of the dark house,

Penny barked. Luke kept Amy in his arms and went to their parents' bedroom door.

"It's just us," he said, and then the barking ceased.

He brought her up the stairs and into her room. He stretched his arm to pull the covers back while he still held her. He laid her on the bed before returning to the door to lock it. He checked the bathroom door to make sure it was locked. Then, he returned to her.

He took her glasses off of her face, placed them on the nightstand, and then gently began undressing her. He left only her panties on and took her clothes to the hamper. Amy never stirred.

Luke stripped himself of everything except his boxers. He turned on her alarm clock.

He slid into bed next to her, and then slipped his arm under her neck, bringing her into his nook. He dropped little kisses on her forehead. "I love you, Amy," her brother whispered. "Have the sweetest of dreams."

His sister unconsciously draped her arm over his chest and cuddled into him, knowing where she belonged, even in her sleep.

*****

A special thank you to my editor LaRascasse.