Luke & Lanie's Story

Story Info
He'd lusted after his older sister for years.
3.1k words
4.17
149.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a friend and fan of mine, who shall remain nameless. I know that he approves and will enjoy seeing it posted. Thank you! You know who you are. I hope everyone else enjoys it as well!

*

Luke groggily reached to his nightstand to push the blessed button that would give him ten more minutes of peaceful sleep and rolled over onto his left side, pulling the covers over his head. Though his eyes were still closed, he was trying to wake up. His parents and his older sister would have a cow if he wasn't up and dressed before anyone came home for lunch. He didn't see the harm in spending his summer days in his pajamas, sleeping until noon or later, and living off of macaroni and cheese and pizza, but everyone else did. Groaning, he rolled over, sat up, and turned the alarm clock off. He stretched his arms over his head, and let out a loud yawn. Resigning himself to at least a shower and clothes before a member of his family arrived, he stood and headed for the bathroom.

After the shower, he wrapped a towel around his waist and wiped the fog from the mirror. After picking up his green toothbrush and applying toothpaste to the bristles, he opened his mouth wide for a little morning hygiene. After he had brushed, rinsed, and spit out the foamy water, he combed his longish brown hair. His mother had been begging him to get a haircut, but he really liked the scruffy, rogue look. He felt tough and sexy with the longer hair. He also preferred to go unshaven, but he would never hear the end of it from his mother. Although he never had much facial hair, he shaved as well. Applying deodorant was the last thing he did before leaving the bathroom and heading back to his bedroom. After all, Lanie might come home for lunch.

Once in the room that looked more like a college dorm room than his mother would like, he pulled on a pair of boxers and jeans, and pulled a blue t-shirt over his head. He still had about an hour until noon, so he headed downstairs. Since school had ended and his last girlfriend had dumped him, not only had he been lonely, he had been horny. In the family room, he pulled out his father's porn tape from under the large creamy white sofa. Luke had discovered his father's hiding spot several years ago, and although it wasn't the same one it had been back then, it was always exciting. He put the tape in the VCR, rewound it, and pushed play. The actors when through the normal cheesy dialogue before anyone ended up naked, but eventually, the female character, Svetlana, ended up on her knees, taking it doggy style. Luke's hand found its way down his jeans to his hard cock, ready for release. As Luke imagined fucking the petite blonde himself, he gripped his cock and began stroking it. He closed his eyes and listened to her moans of pleasure, begging him to make her cum. Suddenly, the sound of the front door unlocking, opening, and closing shook Luke out of his masturbating reverie. The sounds of the heels clicking on the hard wood floor only increased his panic as he tried to turn the tape off and get his manhood back into its place before someone caught him in the act.

Unfortunately, his sister had already made it to the family room and she stood in the doorway staring from him, to his cock, to the TV with her mouth gaping open. Her face suddenly matched the crimson color of the button up blouse she was wearing and she stammered and said, "Uh... I... I... I'm sorry. I just wanted to grab a book from the bookshelf. What the hell are you doing? Why wouldn't you do this in your room or the bathroom? Isn't that where the perverted boys do it?" Apparently, she was enraged because he hadn't thought to be more inconspicuous.

"I'm sorry, Lanie! No one was home and I wanted the big TV." He had managed to button his pants and stop the tape, but none of that mattered much since she had already caught him.

"You wanted the big TV? Gross! And you're on our couch!" she yelled, balling her tiny hands into tiny fists at her sides.

"I said I was sorry. Please don't tell Mom. She would freak." Luke begged, knowing full well that his mother couldn't handle the thought that her baby boy, although he was 18, masturbated.

Lanie seemed to calm down at his sincere apology and his terror at their mother finding out. She sighed and said, "I won't tell Mom. She would freak. I'm sorry I yelled at you." Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor of the family room as she walked towards the couch. She took a seat next to him and put her hand over his. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about. You're a teenage boy! Of course you masturbate and watch porn."

"Thanks..." he answered, as he tried to concentrate on her words. Luke couldn't help thinking that his older sister was touching the hand that had just been gripping his hard cock. He wondered if she realized.

"I'm sorry. I know you're really embarrassed that you got caught and I'm really embarrassed that I walked in on you. You really shouldn't do it down here, in the open. You should just do it in your room or the shower, like I do." Lanie said, sounding perfectly reasonable.

Luke was sure his eyes had nearly popped out of his head and before he could stop himself, he said "Like you do?"

"Well, duh. I'm 22 years old, Luke. I don't have a boyfriend right now. What do you think I do? Even your sister masturbates. Be reasonable." She answered with a smile. The blush had disappeared from her beautiful face and her normal color had returned. Her eyes lit up when she smiled; her whole face lit up when she smiled. He loved it.

He returned her smile and tried to stifle a laugh when she asked, "Is this one of daddy's?" She gestured towards the TV and he knew she meant the tape he had been watching.

"Yeah. He has a stash." Luke answered.

"I've never seen one. Maybe I'd like to watch it with you." Lanie said, picking up the remote.

"NO! Mom and Dad will be coming home soon. I have to fast forward it and put it back." Luke panicked and tried to take the remote from her.

The sound of Lanie's laughter filled the room as she said "You have to fast forward it? So Daddy won't know you watched it? He doesn't rewind when he's finished?"

Luke laughed and he felt his face flush again, "Well, no. He doesn't. I rewind it, watch it until I finish, and then fast forward to the end."

"Sounds like this has become quite the habit of yours. Relax, I talked to both of them and they said they'll be home late this evening. They had some emergency advertising meeting come up. Can you believe such a thing even exists?"

Both of their parents worked in advertising at the same firm. "Emergency advertising meetings" often came up, all throughout their childhoods, so Lanie and Luke were quite used to spending a lot of dinners without them.

"Well, what about you? Don't you need to go back to work soon?" he asked her, beginning to like the idea of watching a dirty video with his big sister.

"No. Today's my last day before my two week vacation from the store and school. I left early." Lanie answered, as she took off her sweater and sat back down again.

Lanie, whose name was short for Elaine, was a manager at a large department store in town. She still lived at home because she also attended college and needed to save money. She just didn't have the time to attend school and work full time, so their parents had agreed to let her live with them until she graduated. Though it was summer, and most students opted to take the summer off, Lanie had registered for classes. She had a couple of weeks before they would begin. Apparently she also had a vacation from work. It seemed as though he would be seeing a lot of her in the next couple of weeks. If watching porn with him was her idea of a vacation, who was he to object?

"So what about it, Luke? Do you mind watching pornos with your big sister?" she asked, smiling and biting her lower lip.

"I guess not. I tend to enjoy them, as you saw a few minutes ago." He winked at her and she laughed, pushing play on the remote.

The video started from where it left off. The petite blonde was on her hands and knees and her leading man was fucking her from behind. With each movement he made, "Svetlana" moaned and groaned. A few minutes later, they changed positions, with Svetlana on her back and her legs spread eagle. Now, she was being eaten out by her beau. She moaned and screamed her pleasure at his movements, but quickly rose to her knees as he stood and took his enormous cock in her mouth. She sucked his cock and stared up into his eyes, while he groaned and pulled her hair.

Luke had seen this video several times, so he knew what to expect. Though he had seen it before, it didn't change the fact that Svetlana was sexy and horny and arousing to watch. He chanced a look at his sister and Lanie was staring at the screen, with her mouth open and breathing heavily. She bit her lip and let her hand trail from her mouth down her neck, to the buttons on her blouse. Luke's cock was suddenly achingly hard as he watched his sister touch herself. She unbuttoned the pearl buttons on the blouse and touched the bare skin of her chest. Luke could barely see the lacey bra she wore underneath, but the slight peep show was enough to increase his heart rate. As Svetlana continued to suck her man's cock, Lanie opened her blouse and slipped a hand into the small B cup of her bra to touch her nipple.

Luke could hardly believe his eyes. He was actually sitting on the couch, watching his big sister fondle her own breast while watching porn. Lanie evidently really liked the video and what she was doing to her nipple, because she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the couch. She raised her long thin legs up to the cushion of the couch, causing her khaki skirt to rise up around her hips. Lanie's right hand left the breast it had been fondling and found its way to her panties. Lanie let out a soft moan and said, "I'm so wet, Luke."

He was breathing heavily, watching his sister touch herself. "I'm so hard, Lanie."

"Do you want me to take my panties off? Do you want to watch me fuck my cunt?" she asked him, her eyes still closed. Evidently his often timid sister enjoyed talking dirty during sex.

"Yes! I want to watch you." He answered and reached for the zipper of his jeans. His hard cock sprang free and he gripped it with his right hand.

She raised her hips to slide her panties off. Once they were gone, Luke could see her wet pussy. It was a creamy white, covered in short hair the color of her brunette locks. Luke stroked his cock faster as he watched his sister dip her fingers into the wet folds. Two fingers turned into three as she became more aroused and closer to orgasm. She rubbed her engorged pink clit with her left hand while her fingers moved faster and deeper inside her. Luke continued pumping his cock as he watched Lanie's body tighten with excitement. The muscles in her legs were taut and she was moaning louder and fucking herself harder. Before he knew it, Lanie was screaming, "I'm cumming!" He never took his eyes off of her as he pumped and stroked himself to his own orgasm.

Lanie inhaled deeply and let her hands rest on her bare thighs. Her body was limp and relaxed against the couch as she rested after her orgasm. Luke couldn't tear his eyes away from her. She looked over at him lazily, and smiled, then looked down at his cock.

"Have you ever been sucked, Luke?" she asked.

After watching his sister masturbate, this question didn't faze him much and he answered without hesitation. "No. I've never really done much with girls. Just been given a hand job before."

Lanie smiled, rose from the couch, and knelt in front of him. She grabbed his limp cock with her hand and licked his semen from it. Though he wouldn't have thought it could happen, his cock was beginning to jump to attention with his sister's mouth and tongue on it. "I want to suck your prick, Luke. I want you to cum in my mouth."

He groaned and leaned back, letting her touch and lick him. When his cock was hard, Lanie took it into her mouth. She was very talented and sucked him so well; he thought he was close to cumming several times. Finally, he couldn't hold off any longer and groaned with orgasm. Instead of removing his cock from her mouth, she sucked him harder and swallowed all of his cum. When he was finished, she licked her lips and rose to sit on the couch. She leaned closer, pressed her chest into his, and kissed his lips. It was a soft, gentle kiss; a kiss that said goodbye. With that, she stood up, buttoned her shirt, picked up her panties, and left the room.

Luke sat on the couch, in the aftermath of what he and his sister had just done. He had just had a sexual experience with his sister. He had been dreaming and fantasizing of this day for years. He would often watch her shower from the hallway outside the bathroom. She was beautiful and he had always been turned on by her. Now, one of his fantasies had been fulfilled.

Over the next several days, Luke and Lanie shared several sexual experiences. They masturbated each other, performed oral sex on each other, and watched many more pornos. One afternoon, standing in the kitchen while putting away groceries, Lanie whispered in Luke's ear, "I have a special treat for you tonight." Though he begged to her to tell him, she wouldn't and sent him out of the kitchen while she made dinner.

On this particular evening, both of their parents were home and sat at the kitchen table with them to eat. After Lanie's dinner of chicken, mashed potatoes, and vegetables, they all decided to watch a movie together in the family room. Everyone got comfy on the same couch that Luke had first watched Lanie masturbate, and settled in for a new release. About half way through the film, Lanie leaned over and whispered to Luke, "I'm going to go to the kitchen." "Be right back, guys," she said to their parents and left the room. A few minutes later, Luke got up to follow her.

As he entered the kitchen, Luke couldn't believe the sight that met his eyes. Lanie was sitting on the kitchen table, her skirt around her hips, panties on the floor, masturbating and moaning.

"Mmm... Luke! Come fuck me! I want your prick inside me."

"We shouldn't be doing this, Lanie. What if they hear us?" he demanded, even as he walked toward her and unbuttoned his pants.

"They won't. Who cares anyway? We're adults. We can fuck if we want to." She groaned as she felt his cock spring against her wet pussy.

"Mmm... I want your prick inside me so badly." She smiled at him and rested her left arm on his shoulder, her other dipped between their bodies to find his cock.

"We've never done this before." He said, needing some encouragement from his big sister.

"I know. It'll be okay. I want it so badly. Don't you?" she asked, wrapping her legs around his hips and sliding his hard cock up and down her wet slit. She positioned the head of his cock at her entrance as she waited for his answer.

"Yes..." his answer ended with a groan as he pushed inside her wet folds.

"Oh god, you feel so good." Lanie tossed her head back and opened her mouth, letting a moan escape.

"You're so wet. I love your cunt." He kissed her neck and began moving inside her. His balls pressed against her with each stroke and only heightened both of their pleasure.

Gripping her hips, he began moving faster. He couldn't control his desire for her. This was the first time he would cum inside his sister and that knowledge pushed him to move faster; to fuck her harder.

With each stroke, Lanie let a soft "Oh" escape her lips and her hips moved in sync with his.

"Cum inside my cunt, Luke. Please!" Lanie begged.

He groaned, moved harder and faster still, and began to cum. As his cum shot inside her, Lanie began to orgasm and held on to him tightly. They leaned against each other, breathing heavily in the others ear.

"That felt so good." She said, as she kissed his neck.

He buttoned his pants and helped her off the table. Lanie pulled her panties back on and they both washed their hands at the kitchen sink. Afterwards, they shared a soft kiss and headed back to the movie, their parents none the wiser to their sex in the kitchen.

Though Luke had looked forward to cumming many more times inside his sister, the first time was to be the last. Several days later, two of her friends invited her to move in with them and it was an opportunity she couldn't resist. She packed up her room with the help of Luke and her parents and moved in to her new apartment a few weeks later. Because of the chaos of moving, they had no time to spend in each other's arms.

As adults, several years later, the same road that separated them as young adults continued to take them on two different paths. Though they live a great distance apart, they speak often and are able to get together a few times a year. The two siblings never touched each other in a sexual way again, but speak fondly of their experiences together and have no regrets.