Luke's Flame Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Lynn_
_Lynn_
275 Followers

Sophie looked deep into Luke's eyes. "I love you so much."

"I'm sorry I made you worry," Luke apologized. "I couldn't live with myself if I hadn't stayed with little Bobby."

Sophie held Luke close for several minutes. She felt the power in his arms as he wrapped them around her. Yet she knew his true strength lay within. Their lips met for a soft kiss that soon made her burn. Pulling apart was difficult for them both.

"I hope you don't want a long engagement," Luke sighed. "Now I'd better leave, though."

"I'm glad you were able to help them, Luke."

"Someone higher up made sure I was there for them. Bobby told me his dad moved out last year and has a new girlfriend that doesn't like kids. I have a feeling Bobby will play an important role in our future," Luke disclosed.

"He already has. You just proved everything I already knew about you. The softhearted, compassionate, and confident man I fell in love with would have it no other way," Sophie said.

Luke held Sophie to him and absorbed her heat. It scared him to think of her in a situation similar to Bobby and his mom tonight.

"You're my other half, honey. I love you with all my heart," Luke whispered into her hair. "My 'Flame' that makes me burn."

His brief kiss left her aching as he walked out the door. She might be the flame but he set her on fire. The first time they made love would leave them both scorched for life.

_Lynn_
_Lynn_
275 Followers
12