Luke's Little Slut

Story Info
Lorelai is Luke's little slut.
1.4k words
4.2
28.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke's eyes roamed her body. She was bent over the bed, her legs spread, ready for him.

"Come on Luke. Fuck me!" She said, wriggling her ass. Looking over her shoulder at him. He walked up behind her, rubbing his cock between her folds.

"You want me? You want my cock, baby?" She whimpered. Their new found relationship was full of fire. They'd spoken about the possibility of dating a few days ago, but they always get side tracked, they struggled to keeps their hands off of each other.

"I want it. Please Luke, fuck me. I'm yours, I'm your little slut. Aren't I?" She ground her ass and pussy against him. He groaned. He loved to work her up, tease her, talk dirty to her, make her beg.

"My slut. Always begging for my cock. Hungry for it, huh?" She but her lip, looking back at him, nodding. He pushed into her. Grabbing her hips and slamming her back against him, roughly. She screamed at the forcefulness. She was such a whore for him, she's never been like this for anyone else.

"Ugh, yeah. Yeah. Yeah." She said in time with his thrusts. He lifted his leg onto the side of the bed, pushing her into the mattress as he continued to roughly fuck her.

"Fuck, your cunt is so tight, baby." He said loudly. Gripping her hip with one hand, the other flat against the middle of her back, pushing her down into the bed. She moaned at his words, she loved it. She loved his dirty words, the way he made her feel like a whore. He stopped abruptly, pulling out of her, loving the sloppy sound made when his hard cock came from her wet hole. He grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the floor in front of him. His hands took her head, his cock millimetres from her open lips. Her hands took his cock.

"Uh uh. You know the drill, slut." She let go with a whimper. His hips reared forward, pushing his cock deep into her throat. "Mmm, that's right. Take it all." She gagged a little as he held his cock there. He pulled out to let her catch her breath, then shoved it back in. He kept pushing her head toward him, he nose touching his pubic hair. He could feel the throat convulsing around. She gagged again as he pulled out watching the thick string of saliva trail from her lips to the tip of his cock, she coughed a little but grinned up at him. He pulled her up by her arms and flipped her, putting her back into the position she had before. He rubbed her ass.

"You're a good little slut, Lorelai. You've been so good." He said as he leaned over her, whispering in her ear. She pushed her ass back against him. "I know what you want." He said as he slipped his finger between her ass cheeks and roughly rubbed her asshole. Her strangled moan ripped though the room. She loved to be fucked in her ass. She came so forcefully every time. "You want me to stretch this little hole, don't you, slut?" She nodded urgently. He pulled back and stood right behind her, pulling her cheeks apart and bending, laving his tongue against her tight asshole. She moaned.

"Please." She begged.

"So impatient, baby. Don't worry. I'm going to fuck your hot little ass so hard, you're not going to be able to sit for weeks."

"Uuuggghnnnfff." She screamed as his cock roughly rammed into her ass. He gripped her hips, pulling her back onto his cock. He looked down to where his cock disappeared into her and he spit on her hole. He fucked her hard. Pushing into her impossibly fast. "Yeah! Ugh, fuck me. Fuck my ass, ugh, ugh, fuck me so hard! God! I love it. I love your big cock in my tiny asshole. Ugh! Shit. Shit. Mmmmmm. Make it gape, baby. Make my little asshole open up." Her words egged him on. She was such an anal whore. He fucked her hard, both of them panting. He reached under her and began to roughly rub at her hard clit. She came hard.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. G- God. Yeahhhh!" She screamed as she rode her orgasm. He was pushed over the edge and filled her ass with his hot come. Spurt after spurt. He pulled out and grabbed his cock, pumping the last drop of come out onto the top of her ass. He held her cheeks open, looking at her gaping asshole.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You should see this. Your hot little hole, stretched so wide." Lorelai wiggled her ass. He let go of her ass and ran his hands up her back, grabbing her hair and roughly pulling her up against him. He wrapped his arm around her waist and whispered harshly into her ear. "Now I'm going to do the same to your tiny pussy." He flipped her and pushed her onto the bed, he grabbed her ankles and spread her legs. His cock instantly hard again. He bent down and sucked on her pussy, licking and softly biting her sensitive clit. He stood back up and roughly shoved his cock inside her. She moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Yes, Luke! Fuck my dirty little cunt. Fill it up. Stretch it out. Oh fuck, yeeaaahh!" She shouted as he rammed his cock in and out of her.

"Yeah. You fucking want my come, don't you slut? You want me to fill your filthy pussy with my hot come?" Her moans were almost inaudible, it's like her lungs couldn't handle it. She couldn't breathe, he was fucking her so hard. He pulled all the way out and took a moment before slamming back into her. Again. Again. Again.

"Ugh, fuck! Luke! Fuck me!" He slammed into her again, this time he bent over her, pushing her legs so far back that her ass came off the bed and her head was between her knees. He was squatting over her, ramming his cock so far into her that she could nearly feel him in her throat. His groans were deep and rumbling. He leaned over to the night stand next to her bed and opened the draw. Bringing out a large, long purple dildo. It had the circumference of a small fist. He continued to fuck her, still squatted over her, pummelling her pussy. He took the dildo and positioned it at her still gaping asshole. "Oh fuck yeah!" She shouted, sounding strangled. He pushed it into her as slowly, it went in easily, only half way.

"You like having both your dirty holes filled up, baby? Feels so good doesn't it? God, you're such a filthy slut for me."

"I'm such a slut. Yes, Luke! I love having my cunt and my ass so full. Fuck both of my holes!" He flipped her again, so she was on her hands and knees in front of him. The large dildo still buried in her ass and Luke pushing his cock back into her pussy. He held the dildo inside of her as he continued to fuck her relentlessly. He cries and screams probably could be heard from next door but neither could care. He couldn't hold back much longer, the sight of the dildo in her ass and her face pushed against the mattress, he came. His come spurting into her, rope after rope. He groaned loudly as he felt her come too. He pulled out the dildo and watched her ass. Her screams from her orgasm subsided and he body violently shook. They both collapsed onto the bed and she wrapped herself around him. A few moments passed and he heard her giggle a little.

"Hey. What's so funny?" He asked with an amused smile.

"I just can't believe that, you're so, talkative...in bed. When you're at work, in the diner, you're monosyllabic man." He brushed her hair back and kissed her forehead.

"What can I say? You bring it out in me. I'm sorry if I frightened you or hurt you." She shook her head.

"Oh no. I love it. I love it so much....I love you, Luke." His eyes went wide but then softened. Smiling.

"I love you too, Lorelai." He said. He leaned downs and whispered so closely to her ear. "But you're still my little slut."