Luke's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake stared at her, as he desperately tried to think of an answer that would not cause embarrassment. "What are you staring at?" she demanded.

"You, I'm staring at you, you're different," he gasped. "I must have been away with the fairies to miss seeing how you've changed." She gave a little laugh, "what changes?" "Your hair, your scent, your outfit. I can see more thigh, more of you're....." he stumbled and stopped.

When she did not react, he grinned and winked, "dare I say it, more of your beautiful breasts."

Kaleena was still angry and hurt, she sighed as she heard Blake praising her breasts. Even though she was angry, she was hoping he would grab her and kiss her. Stop being silly she told herself you know it would be wrong.

To her surprise Blake pulled her close and kissed her. "You're beautiful," he said. Kaleena panicked, "Stop it," she cried as she looked around.

Suddenly a voice called, "If you were two dogs, I throw a bucket of water over you, get in here for Christ's sake, before some one sees you." They were outside Georgia's house.

Inside her house Georgia laughed out loud. "My god you should see your faces. You look as though you have been caught robbing the bank."

"Lighten up," she said to Kaleena who stood ashen faced, her back to Blake. "It's not the end of the world. You can sort out your squabbles tomorrow."

She took Blake by the arm, "off you go you have to get ready to see Mary Varghese."

Blake sat once more in the doctor's reception area; the redheaded receptionist was doing her nails, her legs were crossed so he could see right up to her thigh under her desk.

Bloody hell, Blake thought, I'll have to start behaving myself. I don't know how I'm going to face Luke`s mum tomorrow after grabbing her and kissing her like that. If that's not enough, thirty minutes later I'm looking up a strange woman's skirt.

The receptionist had started to pack up her work. She was obviously getting ready to finish for the day. She looked over at Blake, "you're the last," she said. "As soon as she takes you in, I'm off down to the bar next door for a drink."

Blake thought he hear a note of invitation in her voice. "Meeting someone?" he asked." Oh just my girlfriend. We can always make room for a young man," she replied, grinning pleasantly.

The doctors door opened, "come in Blake," she called. "You can go, I'll lock up," she said to the receptionist. "See you on Monday."

Mary Varghese closed the door and told Blake to remove his clothes and lie on the bench. She worked quickly, once more checking Blake thoroughly.

Blake lay watching as she moved around. Her coat looked different; it had an extra button undone. He caught glimpses of her large breast through the opening provided.

Mary smiled when Blake's cock grew hard, finally standing up like a lamppost as he lay naked on the bench. "You will make a fine student for Georgia," she said as she threw a towel over his cock.

"Touch it," he whispered. She pretended not to hear. "What did you say?" she asked. "Please touch it," Blake moaned.

She went to the door and locked it. "Come over here on the couch," she whispered. On the couch, Blake took her hand and wrapped it round his cock.

Mary had been waiting to see if he would make a move. After the last session, she had though about Blake and resolved to wait and see what he would do. "I'll just leave it up to him," she had decided.

She was surprised and pleased when he took the initiative so quickly. She held her breath when he wrapped her hand around his throbbing cock. She looked at him and smiled, "you're a cheeky young devil."

He stopped any further words by leaning down and kissing her on the lips. They kissed slowly at first, then more vigorously as her tongue entered his mouth and his hand forced its way up to reach her breast.

"Take these clothes off," he gasped when he broke away from her kiss. "I want to see you naked." Mary did not answer; instead she took his head in her hands and started to kiss him once more.

Blake wanted to remove all her clothes; he wanted to run his hands over what he knew would be a curvy dark body. While they were still kissing, he lifted her body and without any opposition, removed her coat. He smiled when he saw she wore no bra.

Blake pulled his head back and pushed away, breaking her hold. He could not believe his luck. He stood up and stepped back.

Mary opened her eyes and looked up at him, "what are you doing?" she asked. "I want to look at you; you're the first naked woman I have ever seen." She ran her tongue suggestively along her lips," Come here," she whispered.

He didn't need a second invitation He kissed down her body over her hips. She lay with her legs wide apart, her body inviting. "Like what you see," she asked

Blake's heart was beating fast, his mind full of ideas He lay beside her and resumed the kiss. "I want to fuck you," he whispered. "No," she moaned.

Blake was disappointed when she rejected him so quickly, but there was so much woman lying beside him he did not despair. He changed his plans and slid down to kiss her breasts and bite on her nipple.

When she started to moan and respond to his tongue and lips, he tried again. "Please let me fuck you," "No!" she said, "no!" closing her legs tight. "If you don't behave I'll go home."

"I don't want you to leave," he groaned as he ran his hands over her breasts. He held them up in his hands so he could kiss each nipple in turn.

"You can bite them," she whispered. Her voice rose to a near scream when he bit down hard. "Oh my god that's lovely. You can be as rough as you like, I love having my breasts mauled."

Blake was worried that he might hurt her. He tried to be gentle as he sucked her breast. "Bite it" she growled. He bit hard and felt a shudder run through her. "What's up?" He asked. "Oh shit do you need to ask? You made me come." She pushed his head down between her legs, "taste it," she moaned.

Blake had never been so close to a woman's pussy before. He had read and heard about going down on a woman, but now confronted by her hairy pussy, he baulked. What do I do, he thought.

Mary realized that he was hesitating. She slipped her hands down and used her fingers to open her pussy. She moved a hand to his head. Easing him into a position where he could see her pussy juices glistening in her hair, she whispered "Use your tongue love, lick it."

Blake could see a little nub standing out at the top. He ran his tongue lightly over it, tasting and smelling her juice.

He was surprised and delighted at her instant reaction. Her legs closed around his ears. Her hands grabbed his head. She grunted aloud. "Oh shit," she cried, "that's it, yes that's it."

He pushed his finger down and pointed it at the bottom of her pussy. He heard her groan, "Oh hell." as it found a passage and entered her. He pulled it right out and pushed it back in again. Her reaction made him smile, she likes it, he thought.

The next time he pushed his finger back in she took hold of his hand. "Don't pull it out, move it up in there," she whispered. "Curl your finger up and touch the inside of my pussy."

Blake had never seen a sexually aroused woman. Mary's chest was heaving, her eyes looked glazed, and sweat glistened on her forehead. She was moaning instructions, her body a moving mass of passion.

"Let me fuck you," he demanded "No! I don't cheat on my husband," she said as she pulled him close, her fingernails gripping his back. She doesn't cheat he thought, what the fuck have we been doing.

Mary had realized that their lovemaking would lead to Blake demanding to fuck her. She knew that he would be confused and disappointed when she said no.

I will have to try to satisfy him before I go, she thought as she slipped down off the couch on to her knees.

She looked up at Blake, took his cock in her hands and smiled "It's time I went home"

"No," Blake cried. "Yes," she said, "I must, he's waiting."

Mary ran her deep red lips over the head of his cock. Looking up at him with her big brown eyes, she urged him to watch as she dribbled saliva over her lips and distributed it with her tongue.

Blake felt her soft lips rim his cock. He grunted and groaned, as she began to move one hand up the shaft to push his cock into her mouth. Her other hand massaged his balls.

Mary never took her eyes off Blake. She watched, as his face grew red. She could hear his breathing change pace. He was breathing heavier every minute. He's getting close she thought, as she moved her head and mouth faster.

When his hands came up to grip her hair and pull her mouth down on his cock, she knew he wasn't going to last. She took him deep in her throat, using her mouth and fingers to milk him.

Blake's legs straightened as he tried to push away, "I'm coming," he growled. She refused to let him go, holding him so he was forced to come in her mouth.

Blake gave up; he looked down and watched her struggle to swallow his load. "Your wonderful," he groaned as it struck him that this was his first ever blow job. Pleased and proud, he lifted her up and kissed her.

Mary quickly eased him away; He moved down to kiss her breasts. "Clean up," she ordered. "We've got to go." Blake didn't want to go. He tried again to take her in his arms.

Mary would have none of it. "Take these results to Georgia she'll be waiting for it." He didn't give in. "Will I see you again?" he asked. "That's up to you. After Georgia takes you under her wing, I don't expect to see much of you." She laughed, "You will be too busy."

"Georgia is in the future, I want you now, tonight. I'm bloody horny. It's not too late," Blake spoke fast as he again tried to kiss her breasts.

Mary knew she had to distract him. She led him to the door. "Brenda my receptionist will be down in the bar. She likes young men. In fact she has been asking a lot of questions about you." "Why don't you go down and buy her a drink."

Blake recalled the long legged red head. She had said she could always make room for a young man, when she told him where she would be drinking tonight.

"She really asked questions about me?" he asked. "Yes, she was very interested," Mary, said with a knowing smile.

Kaleena Russo nearly dropped the phone when Blake whispered, "your very beautiful Mrs. Russo" "Oh my god Blake where are you?" she whispered as she looked to see if Harry could hear. "I am in a bar. Georgia told me to bring my results back to her place. I wanted to ask if you're going over there."

Kaleena did not reply. She did not know what to say. Things had developed too quickly. Blake grabbing and kissing her had been a surprise. What was a bigger surprise was the way she had started to kiss him back before realizing that they were out in public.

"Is Luke home?" Blake whispered "No!" she replied softly. "What about Harry?" "He's watching TV, I think," she replied nervously.

Can I come around?" "I want to kiss you again," he groaned his voice growing louder. "No oh no you can't," she cried in a panic.

"Please," he begged. "Be sensible," Kaleena moaned. She tried to harden her heart. "We can't do this. It is wrong. You are too young. I'm married. Oh hell if that's not enough, you're my son's school mate," she cried softly.

Blake knew he could not stop. If he did, he would never get up enough courage to try again. "Can't I at least come over and use the gym?"

Hearing the disappointment in his voice Kaleena gave in. "All right drop in here and we'll both go on to Georgia's"

She had quickly changed into a dress and applied make up by the time the doorbell rang. "Come in Blake," she said loudly as she opened the door. Blake whispered, "Let's go down to the gym."

Before they could move, Harry came out of the kitchen with a beer in his hand. When he spotted Blake he called, "Don't let her over work you son, she's a hard taskmaster." "Oh no she is just taking me over to Georgia's," Blake replied.

Harry reacted angrily, "That muscle bound bitch will turn you into a freak, why don't you just go down the back to Kaleena's gym. I'm sure she can help you." "I'm sure she can," Blake smiled. He turned to Kaleena "let's just go to your gym tonight."

Trying to find out what Harry might do, Blake asked. "Do you want to join us?" "Mate, I never go near her gym, I don't need exercise," Harry said as he headed for the den.

Kaleena's heart was beating loud in her ears as they entered her gym. "Don't turn on the lights," he whispered as he slipped his arm around her waist. "Why not?" She cried.

Blake did not answer he turned her in his arms and kissed her. He did not try to use his tongue. He just kissed her and held her tight.

He knew she was worried. He could tell by her rigid near frozen stance. He decided to just hold her and kiss her. "I just want a cuddle," he whispered as he kissed her lips and her eyes. Kissing all over her face, he kept returning to her lips.

Gradually he felt her body relax. Her arms moved up around his shoulders and her mouth started to open.

Kaleena's mind was awash with conflicting thoughts. She knew it was wrong to be here in the dark with Blake.

She was enjoying his kisses. They were innocent and non demanding. When he whispered he just wanted a cuddle, she started to relax. She smiled to herself wondering how long it would be before he tried something.

At the same time Blake decided to become a bit more adventurous. He kissed around her face to her ear, nibbling it lightly. He felt her shudder as his tongue tried to enter her ear hole.

She seemed to tense up, but did not object when he eased the top of her dress away from her neck. She relaxed again when he licked and kissed down along her neck to her shoulder.

Her quiet moans of what he presumed were delight encouraged him. He kissed along the edge of the dress letting his lips follow it down towards her breasts.

Kaleena held her breath waiting. Instead of being worried that Blake would go too far, she was now waiting impatiently for him to open her dress, kiss, and fondle her breasts.

He had made no move to remove her clothing other than to ease her dress over on her shoulder. She waited impatiently for him to take the initiative. She felt a little moisture escape from her pussy when his lips drifted down to the top of her breasts.

She could feel herself growing moist. Her nipples were growing hard. All her inhibitions were disappearing. She wanted him to touch her. When his lips returned to hers, she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue.

Blake groaned he didn't know what to do next. This was his mates mum not a stranger like Mary. If I come on too strong, she might tell my parents or worse still Luke and Harry he thought as he continued to kiss her lovingly.

Kaleena was enjoying his kisses. Kisses had always turned her on when she was young. Her nipples had grown hard, her pussy wet. She was so hot she was starting to sweat. It's only a bit of harmless fun she thought as she relaxed in his arms and kissed him back.

When her tongue sought his he decided to take a chance. He placed one hand over her breast and waited for her reaction. When she continued kissing him, he opened the top buttons of her dress and slipped his hand inside to caress her bra.

He waited for her to pull away. When she didn't he whispered lets sit on the couch. On the couch, he undid the rest of the buttons down the top of her dress. It was dark but moonlight flooded through a skylight providing enough light.

He kissed down from her neck to her breasts. He ran his hands over her bra fondling her breasts through the stiff material. He fumbled around searching for the clip. Kaleena heaved a sigh, "Would you like me to take it off," she whispered.

When she did, her dress fell down around her waist. Her breasts stood out in the dim light. "My god they're magnificent," Blake gasped. His hands came up to hold them. "They're beautiful; they're bigger and firmer than I thought."

"Are they now?" Kaleena smiled as she directed his head down. "Kiss them, be gentle and suck my nipples." She was not surprised at how her body reacted to Blake's mouth on her breasts; it had been year since Harry had spent so much time kissing her. This is what I have missed she thought, as her heartbeat thumped loud in her ears.

His finger crept down to her pussy surprising her as it stroked its outer lips. She became wet in anticipation of what was to come. She held her breath and waited to see what he would do next.

Blake could not believe his luck. Mrs. Russo was not stopping him. If anything, she seemed to be helping. He was sure she had eased her legs wider when his finger found the little nub at the top of her pussy.

"Gently sweetheart," she whispered as his finger started to move. Blake couldn't believe what was happening. Her body was now moving in time with his finger. Her hands gripped his back holding him hard, "Please Mrs. Russo," he groaned, "I want to fuck you,"

He sighed with relief when her hands loosened his belt and pushed his pants down around his knees. He lifted her legs up around his body and pushed forward. He groaned, "Oh yes," when he felt his cock slip into her warm wet pussy.

"No one must know," Kaleena moaned as Blake started to pound into her.

Georgia standing in the shadows smiled and crept away.

12