Luminous Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure, sweet?"

"Mmm-hmm," was all she could answer. It had better happen!

When she found her breath she whispered, "I need you inside me. I need this to happen." He was so male, so virile in every sense of the word. Despite the sweater that covered his chest, she could still easily creep her hands underneath and stroke the soft hairs.

"Are you not worried about the others?" He grinned at her abandon.

"You obviously aren't," she laughed.

"No, I'm not but I also don't know them. I know only Cullen."

"You are a friend of his?" She was panting now. "Have I been set up?"

"Does it matter sweet? Would you give this up?"

"No, absolutely not!"

Her breath caught in her throat each time she attempted to speak. The gentle insistence of his taunt length, pushing ever so slowly, a breath at a time, was almost more than she could stand. Now was not the time to talk! To distract him from logical thought, her hands entangled in his sandy hair and she pressed him harder against her breast. He sucked and bit until Eirian could hardly gain a breath.

She writhed and realized she needed something else to think about beside his hot tongue. She stripped his coat from his shoulders. It's got to be now, she breathed.

"We don't need to freeze love." With that, he guided her hand to his leather belt. When he moved to pay attention to her other breast, she quickly unzipped his pants, reached inside for him and squeezed...hard. The earthy scent of him had her burning in places she'd forgotten existed. She could come from his mouth on her nipple, she knew that and wanting to slow it down, to enjoy the exploding within her just a touch longer, she focused on her clothing. He helped slide her pants out of the way and was pressing against her, teasing her moist cleft, teasing the hollow within her, aching with a need to be filled and stretched until she could take no more. She sensed Arden felt the same desperation. She could feel the restraint rippling through his back and arms. He stopped moving momentarily, regaining his hold on sensations that were too demanding. Eirian watched curiously as Arden continued to look at her with eyes that saw her soul and not her physical body. He saw her and she knew that this time would be no mistake. She would have him. He would be hers.

She was more than ready for him, slick, warm and wet against his arousal. As he leaned in to her neck, her scent was full of desire, pent up passion and arousal. He heard himself groan against her ear as he fought to restrain himself. Slowly, slowly, he told himself. Despite her anxious demeanor, he didn't want to hurt her. There had to be no regrets afterwards.

This was more than he'd bargained for. Way more. There was no going back now and strangely he felt connected to this woman. He'd not come to her for sex. Truly it had just happened. It felt so right. Arden desperately hoped she knew that. Of course she did. She knew nothing about Cullen's set up. Cullen had only suggested seducing her to the point where she felt attractive again, alive. That was what he'd said; she needed to feel alive again. Well, if she didn't, he certainly did. She was more than he could resist and she was more than willing to share herself with him. Would she have done this with any man who came on to her? No, Cullen assured him she was grieving, she was restrained to the point that her friends were worried she may never come back to being herself.

Arden's thoughts bounced around in his brain. No woman had made him think this much during lovemaking, before or afterwards. What was she doing to him? His cock was throbbing painfully as it brushed her folds. He closed his eyes and teetered on the line between intense pleasure and agony. Somehow, he had to let her know that this was not an everyday thing for him.

"We are here for each other Eirian. We both need this," he breathed in her ear. "You will be the soul I tell my secrets to. I want to be with you. We have always been halves of each other. I was there for you. It took you some time to find me but I was there. Please, don't be afraid of me."

She closed her eyes and pulled him down so that most of his weight was on her. She pushed against him, guiding him deep inside and when he could go no further she pushed at the pliant sand with her bottom, forcing him back out. He thrust again, taking her unaware and she arched her back in response. As he moved, she could feel the heat mixing between them. Fully dressed, she felt even more connected to him. The heat of two bodies pressed together was in one place, intensifying the experience.

No...one time on the beach would not be enough for her. This man was calling forth feelings long locked away. Only he would know what to do with them. This was exactly what she needed to feel like herself again. She needed to be taken. She needed the hard and fast along with the tender and soft. He could provide both. Tonight, she needed a man to push her to a breaking point. Once there, he would gently bring her back. Only a hard, potent man who knew her every desire could satisfy her from now on.

Recognizing her loss of control, he rocked against her with a strong, fast rhythm that she easily matched. His breath came hard and fast against her cheek. She held his head close to hers, trying to take in more of him. It wasn't enough and then suddenly, she felt him swell within her. She drew a sharp breath, threw back her head and the stars swirled around her. She momentarily burst apart into fiery shards as she hung onto him, afraid he might vanish while she was otherwise occupied.

He rolled beside her on the sand and took her into his arms. Settling her head against his chest, she expected the sweater to be cold and damp as hers was. Instead it was warm and soft. She closed her eyes, then reached up and touched his cheek. He pushed her stringy hair now wet from sweat and sea salt from eyes that held precarious tears.

Eirian felt she was in a deeply bubbled hot bath, floating just beneath the surface, letting aimless, beautiful thoughts and dreams flow through her mind. It can always be this way, the thought said to her. Come with me.

The strings of Cullen's guitar plucked her memories from what seemed like deep crevices. Warm waves pulsed through her from her toes to her scalp and she shivered at the exhilaration. It can always be this way. Eirian kept her eyes tightly shut, keeping close to Arden's chest as his hand held her face.

"I hope no one saw us," she began.

"Does it really matter?" he whispered.

"No, it doesn't. It wouldn't have mattered if we'd been behind a log at the fire. There may have been people walking by but what they would have seen is two people very much wrapped up in each other, lust in the air and pure instinct running wild," she grinned up at him. "No kidding. I hardly know what to say."

"Then don't speak. You'll only bring the moment into reality."

"I don't know where this is going Eirian."

"Shh. I don't even care right now what your name is. I just needed that. I needed to feel connected to something."

"You'll always be connected to me sweet. Don't forget that. If this never happens again, you'll always be with me."

Eirian felt desired. Later, after a sensual lovemaking in her own bed, deep beneath a duvet and pulled tight against Arden's side, she felt alive. He had matched her long denied yearnings. As the sun gleamed through her bedroom window, she watched his profile as he smiled at nothing in particular.

12