Luna vs. Rival Ch. 01

Story Info
Luna is challenged to a swimming contest.
787 words
4.17
69.8k
58

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All involved characters in this series are above the legal age of consent.

*****

Throughout High School I made quite a few enemies, one of them who I will name Kim hated me after I stole her boyfriend and dumped him a week later. Which made her mad as her and her friends teased and taunted me. I of course teased and taunted back but nothing got to the point of a fight. Of course if we did fight she was a bit tougher than me. She was on the swim team and had 2 inches and 10 pounds on me. I did track and field but mostly ran.

However one day in my senior year she decided to challenge me to a swim race in the pool. It was supposed to be a quick race. 5 laps in the pool to see who was better. Of course she was the star of the swim team and I knew that was at a disadvantage.

The one secret I carried with me all my life was I loved being embarrassed and caught. At home I would sneak around at night nude without my parents knowing. I would usually go without bras in school. Of course I had c cup breasts. During the week Kim was practicing swimming to beat me while I decided not to and planned out what I wanted to do. Should I chicken out, should I face her and lose, or should I go out badly.

The day of the race she invited a few friends and came out with her swim team swim suit. A blue and green (School colors) one piece and a swim cap with goggles. I had on a pink bikini, she grinned at me feeling prepared to take me down.

While changing I loosened the strings to my bikini so one slip would cause something to fall away. I still had time to chicken out or adjust my bikini, my heart was racing but I decided to go along with it and get on the diving board where the swimmers prepare to jump in.

Her friend started the count down and on the word go we jumped in. During the dive my top came right off as it floated away.

Kim sped down the pool as her friends commented on my top. I was slow to recover from the dive but started swimming as I felt the last bit of fabric on my bottoms pull away leaving me naked, I felt free, it was like a dream come true.

I slowed down a little to give her more of a lead on me as I pretended not to notice that I was naked, and by the time she was done I only did 1 and a half laps, a devastatingly naked defeat and I loved it.

My nipples were hard when I finished the 2nd lap, I turned and saw that she had my bikini, leaving me trapped in the water completely naked.

She told her friends to make sure that I did not leave pool and walked to the locker room to get dressed. For 10 minutes I stayed in the pool while her friends commented on my state, when Kim finally came back fully dressed and ordered me out of the pool, I came out naked as the day that I was born as her friends grabbed me and forced me onto my knees.

I looked at her as she looked down at me, I felt inferior but I knew that I was loving it, The vulnerability, the helplessness, and the fact that she controlled my fate as a grin came across her face.

"Look at what we have here, you lost to me and now you're naked. Pathetic, Bow down to me." She said. I complied and bowed down. My face was red as I was naked from head to toe and she was fully clothed.

"I own your bikini for now. Go back to the locker and get dressed." She said with a grin "Just wait until next time."

"Next time?" I asked.

"Yes," She said leaving with her friends "this was fun and I cannot wait to continue this so I can continue to show you that I am better than you."

I covered my breasts and pussy with my hands and streaked back to the locker room naked, luckily it was late so no one was in the school as I ran in and showered off first. I looked down and saw that my nipples were hard and I felt aroused.

Of course during the shower I masturbated, coming to a climax. I loved every minute of my humiliation. Although I craved more.