Luna vs. Rival Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, I wasn't the only one skipping the class today, typically at the end of the school year, "non-essential" classes like PE and art classes tended to transform into free periods for most, since the designated teachers were busy preparing for the year's end, they didn't have time to supervise our classes down to the last minute, meaning we had free reign of the classes.

Suddenly I was called by a boy from class who, apparently, also didn't feel like participating that day.

"It's Mark, we're in the same History class?" Mark introduced himself to me, and I was somewhat aware of him, he had that dorky sort of charm to him, although he didn't seem to leave that much of an impression.

"So what's with the outfit?" Mark asked, clearly referring to the ragged state of my dress, when I informed him that it was the only outfit I had, he seemed both a bit nervous and a bit bemused "So you're telling me you have nothing else to wear?"

"I don't." I was getting kinda nervous, it was clear that the entire point of his approach was to see if the rumours he heard about me were true, and he was simply trying to see how much I had on.

I looked ahead, there was a banner hanging on the chain-link fence in front of me, shielding me from the rest of the class playing soccer on the field, they could see me from a certain angle, but it would be extremely unlikely.

"Not even underwear?" He asked, bringing me back out of my head, and I nodded in acknowledgement, and I swallowed a lump in my throat when he finally asked, albeit nervously: "Can I see?"

Naturally, I complied by lifting up my shirt and letting my breasts loose, and despite my arousal rising with my tension, a thought crossed my mind on how odd it is that he had never managed to see me exposed before, I asked if he hadn't seen them before.

"Surprised? I tend to not socialize, but I figured I'd give this a shot, glad I did." Mark explained and moved his gaze, which was fixated upon my bouncing breasts so far down to my lap "How about down there?"

With my breasts still out in the open, I reached down and pulled off the loose gym shorts to expose my trimmed mound, I was blushing pretty hard at how easily I was exposing myself, there was no pretense any more, I liked to be exposed and if someone was brave enough to ask, I'd simply oblige.

"Wow, so it's true that you like showing off?"

I nodded silently.

"Do you like having your clothes taken away? Is that why you keep betting them?" That question was actually surprising, since I didn't think anyone would figure it out for themselves, I nodded just as I felt my clit ache; even if it was obvious, this aspect of my enjoyment was never so clearly verbalized, and so having it laid out in the open made it seem like I've been found out.

"So it would be the ultimate fantasy for you if I took your clothes away?" Mark once again hit the nail on the head, and I could barely breath as I nodded "Then give me your shirt."

I grabbed the shirt with both hands and lifted it off my head, handing the bundled up shirt to Mark, who took it, placed it beside him far from me, and simply put out his hand, I knew what he wanted.

I reached down and slowly let my shorts, which were already at my knees, fall down to the bleacher floor, I grabbed it and handed it to Mark as well.

"There's just one thing left." Mark announced, looking down at my feet "and then you wouldn't own a single piece of clothing left."

I reached down and undid the straps on my sandals, hands shaking uncontrollably, it was almost impossible to do this, but I managed, and I lifted up the final symbol of modesty to give to Mark, who happily took them.

"How does it feel to have no clothes of your own, Luna?" He asked, clearly enjoying my own newfound experience of arousal.

"I love it." I replied with an almost dreamlike candor, letting my hand run across my bare skin.

"Are you turned on?" This was an obvious fact, my nipples were rock hard and on display, but I was in a trance, unable to think clearly "Can I see your pussy, Luna?"

I looked down as I spread my legs open and spread my pussy with my fingers, the insides sticky with my juices, which were most likely audible to mark.

"Wow." I guess Mark was pretty distracted as well, since his head was only a couple of feet away from my twitching insides, when he was still self-conscious a few minutes ago.

And almost like a mischievous little kid, Mark slowly reached out his hand to my leg, all while looking at me, testing my boundaries and seeing how far he can take this, of course, I probably had the most desperate look on my face, practically begging him to grope me.

Eventually, his hand reached my thigh, and his hand pulled back almost immediately after his first touch, as if he had touched a hot stove, but it slowly returned and started caressing me.

His hand traveled upwards first and took my breasts in hand, I bit my lips as he pinched a nipple and kneaded my breasts, and then his hand made its way down between my open legs, and then it was my turn to flinch as his fingers came in contact with my clit, I could barely contain myself from letting a voice out.

I was practically hidden from view behind the banner, but I could still be found out if my voice was loud enough, and it was getting harder to keep quiet when Mark leaned in to take my nipple in his mouth, I squirmed in place, steadily approaching my climax.

Sure enough, I reached my orgasm, taking Mark's hand and pressing it against my sopping wet crotch as I clamped my legs over it, feeling the waves of pleasure crash through me as I struggled to keep from screaming.

I didn't have time to recover from the haze of my orgasm before Mark made more demands of me:

"So, since I'm your only hope of getting dressed again today or even forever, you have to do whatever I tell you to, right?" Mark, now completely used to manipulating my habits, asked with an intoxicated grin on his face.

"I guess so." I replied nervously, knowing that I was handing him the power to use me as his plaything.

"Well, I kinda got a bit pent up from what we just did, so..." Mark popped his trousers' button, and I got down on my knees, more than willing to repay him for playing along.

I sat and waited until Mark pulled out his penis, and while I wasn't sure how big it was, I could guess it was about 6 inches long, hard and ready for me to play with, so without hesitation, I began giving him a blowjob.

I could feel my pussy begin tingling again, knowing that the girls on the field could look over any minute and see me completely naked with a cock in my mouth, I was lost in my own imagination when Mark took hold of my shoulders and pushed me back.

"I have a condom..." He said expectantly, waiting for my approval.

I knew I was hopeless when his words made my heart skip a beat and my pussy practically gushed with juices, the prospect of having sex in public made me more excited than terrified, far, far more excited.

I nodded and got up slightly as Mark fished a condom out of his pocket, I tore the package open and proceeded to put it on by myself.

"Turn around, so people can see your face." I don't know what was scarier, Mark's bold suggestion or the fact that I loved it.

I turned around and positioned myself over Mark's throbbing dick, and slowly lowered myself on top of it, it went inside me with with ease thanks to the copious lubrication on my pussy.

I let out an audible gasp, though thankfully not audible enough for the girls on the field to notice, and before I knew it, I was vigorously bouncing on Mark's lap, completely naked and in plain sight for anyone to see.

I closed my eyes and began enjoying the sex, imagining the girls on the field noticing my brazen behavior and gathering around me, watching me get pounded by a boy I've only met less than an hour ago.

This fantasy sent me over the edge as I could barely sit up straight on Mark's lap, and it seems my orgasm triggered his own as he grunted and informed me that he was cumming.

As I stumbled off Mark's lap, I crumbled and found myself clutching the chain-link fence in front of the seats just to keep my balance, I could hear Mark talking behind me, but I couldn't tell what he was saying as my head was buzzing with excitement; that orgasm really took it out of me.

By the time I managed to regain some awareness of my surroundings, I noticed that Mark had already left, thankfully, he left me my clothes, which I quickly put on, I was both disappointed and thankful that he didn't strand me completely naked, with no more clothes wear for the foreseeable future.

-------------------------------------------------

School was less eventful this thursday than the last three days, the only thing even remotely interesting that day was after school, since that day was a half-day, meaning that the last three classes were called off on account of all teachers preparing for the graduation ceremony, and I got to go home a bit early, maybe that contributed to why I was not hounded as much today.

There was an incident back when I made it home, though, despite nothing happening at school, I was getting ready to do some garden chores, and having nothing else meant I was wearing the same outfit I wore yesterday and today at school, and starting to feel quite uncomfortable reusing the outfit.

I wondered if I should do my gardening naked, my neighbors knew all about me and my tendencies at this point, which isn't surprising considering how easy it was for anyone (including myself) to convince me to strip.

My favorite set of neighbors were a family of two twins who were a year older than me and were on their way back to college pretty soon, and their two parents.

The reason I liked them was that they were the only neighbors who knew about my desires, and not only accepted them, but enjoyed having me in my frequent state of undress.

The main instigators were the twins, who found it amusing to come up with excuses to have me lose my clothes, such as the one time they invited me to their pool and told me to only wear a bikini.

When I did so, they started daring me to take my bikini off and swim naked, trying everything to convince me such as telling me they'd join me afterwards, or telling me that their parents were out and won't be back for a while.

Both those turned out to be untrue as soon after I took my bikini off and jumped into the pool, they took the bikini and forced me to come out and hang out naked, I asked them to join me and strip naked, but they said they no longer felt like it, and as they were groping and tickling me, their parents came back from what was apparently a short errand.

The parents didn't mind, in fact, they seemed just as interested in my nudity as their girls, though they didn't lay a finger on me and were content to watch the twins continue to tease me.

The one thing they didn't do is take it further than this sexually, which changed on this day.

As I was preparing my gardening tools, worrying about my clothes and if I should remove them, the twins spotted me from over the fence and greeted me, I walked over and greeted them back.

When I told them about my gardening chores, they asked if that was the reason I was wearing the rags I had on, I blushed and told them that no, the reason I'm wearing these old clothes was because I had nothing else.

I could see their eyes widen in amazement as I revealed my secret, and the gears in their heads must have started to spin.

"So you literally have nothing else to wear?" one of the twins, Maya, asked, making sure that they understood me correctly, and I nodded gravely, I was barely able to contain my excitement "Well, if that's the case then you certainly don't want to dirty those up."

"They already look dirty..." The other twin, Sara, pointed out as I blushed even harder "Maybe we should give them a wash?"

I tried to refuse, saying I'd wash them later, but they insisted:

"Nonsense! If you want to do your gardening now, you'll have to walk around in dirty clothes until you do, give them here." Sara explained, but I froze, knowing what handing my clothes over meant.

"Take your clothes off, Luna." Maya shrugged, giving me a look that told me to give it up.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, this was it, this is probably where I'll lose the last of my clothing.

I grabbed the hem of my shirt nervously, looking at the twins who seemed ready to pounce on me and strip me if I dawdled any longer, and soon enough the two disappeared behind the fabric of my shirt, now slowly rising over my body and off of it in the span of seconds.

I held the bundled up shirt tightly, almost as if I was afraid that if I let it out of my hand that it would disappear forever, I hadn't even considered the thought that I might have been watched or exposed, the thought of losing the final pieces of clothing was more than enough to occupy my mind.

But that all didn't matter when Sara stuck her hand out for me, waiting for me to hand her my shirt, I was wearing only a pair of tattered jeans shorts now, and I was going to willingly hand them over without so much as a word of protestation.

The girls didn't tell me to take my shorts off, they just stared at them waiting for me to continue, they knew I was aware of their gaze and their unspoken demands, and they also knew that at this point, I was not going to chicken out and refuse to take them off.

I reached down and unbuttoned the shorts, I pushed them down and let them slide down my hips, they were wet on the insides, and I was pretty sure there was a line of girl juices connecting the fabric of the shorts to my pussy.

I finally bent over to pick up the shorts and handed them over to a smiling Sara, who took them behind the fence, where it disappeared out of my sight entirely, but then I saw her come back and look at my feet, I knew I wasn't quite naked just yet.

I was standing on my own back yard completely exposing my privates, breasts, ass and pussy on full display, but I still had my sandals on, and so to complete my exposure, I slipped off my sandals and gave them over, where they also disappeared where I could no longer see them.

"Now you're free to do your gardening without worrying about getting your last set of clothes dirty." Maya reassured me, and I could only shift uncomfortably as she prompted that I begin gardening.

I got down on my hands and knees and began doing my gardening in front of the watchful eyes of the twins, seeing as I was just as excited about being watched by them, I made sure to give the two a good show of all my privates.

As expected, my arms and legs were covered in dirt by the time I was finished, and some dirt even got on my ass and near my pussy.

I turned back to the twins and asked for my clothes back, but of course, they did as I feared and refused to give them back immediately, saying that I needed to clean up first:

"Besides, the clothes are still getting washed." Sara explained, wearing a telling grin on her face that more or less told me that she was enjoying the delay.

"Okay, that's not a big deal." I told the two, feeling excited by their complete control of the situation "I'll go inside and take a shower then."

"You really shouldn't." This time Maya chimed in to explain "You'll track dirt all over your house, just unlock the yard door for us and let us clean you with the hose."

I felt a tingle in my pussy at Maya's suggestion, knowing full well that their only intention was to toy with me; I could easily have cleaned the tracked mud after all, but I certainly liked their idea better.

And so I watched the two disappear behind the fence as I went over and unlocked the gate that separated the front yard from the back, thinking for a second, I decided to take the initiative and opened the gate wide, this way anyone could see me from the street, standing there completely naked and clearly aroused.

The twins took their time to get to my yard, but when they showed up, they mentioned something that increased my excitement:

"Hey Luna, you have a stronger hose in the front yard?" Sara suggested, and still feigning nervousness, I nodded "Then let's use that one instead, it'll make it easier to clean you up."

And so I stepped out into the front yard of my house, now I was completely exposed in my birthday suit with zero cover, and with all that piled up tension, it was a mystery that I was still silent.

"Let's see where you have dirt on you, so we make sure to get it all." Maya said as she reached out and began inspecting my body, making sure to squeeze and caress my breasts and ass, running her fingers across my stomach and legs, and of course, "accidentally" touching my sensitive and wet pussy.

Naturally, Sara didn't waste time following her sister's lead, and in no time I had two sets of hands exploring every inch of my body, and it was no mystery that the two caught on to my arousal.

"Hey Luna, we saw you the other day talking to your friend." I wasn't quite sure what Maya was referring to at first, but when she explained further, I realized what she was talking about "us and our parents were coming home when we saw you come out and meet your friend, She was wearing a bikini?"

This was the time Kim took me to the beach, and I had masturbated for a while on my front porch, it turns out everyone was watching me after all!

"You seemed to be having fun." Sara remarked knowingly, and then goaded me into recreating that "we couldn't quite see what you did, can you show us?"

Since I was extremely horny at that point from all the piled on excitement, I didn't even bother acting nervous, I simply walked gingerly over to the same porch steps I had sat on, and recreated my pose from that time, opening my legs wide and beginning to slowly play with myself, kneading my breasts and teasing my clit, and soon enough, fingering my pussy with multiple fingers as I moaned without any reservations about being caught.

If I've learned anything this past week, it's that doing stuff like this only leads to me getting roped into doing even more daring feats of exposure, and the thought of that just about nearly sent me over the edge, what did finally do it was me seeing the twins pull out their phones and recording my public masturbation session, I had been so enthralled by the thought of masturbating I had completely forgotten about the two for a second.

"I can't wait to show this to Mom and Dad!" Maya nudged her sister, a most mischievous grin on her face.

I orgasmed on the spot, right there on my own home's front porch, my fingers thrusting deep inside my loins as my hips bucked and lifted off the porch steps, my moans had turned into a loud scream of ecstasy as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure crashed onto me and overwhelmed me.

I was left a panting mess on the porch, as Sara seemed to be a bit taken aback:

"I'm... Going to see if your clothes are done." Sara slowly walked back to her own house, seemingly unable to take her eyes off of me.

"That was super hot!" Was the only thing Maya said as she left me there, following her sister back home, only to turn around and shout "Oh and Luna! Don't go anywhere, we'll bring your clothes back right here to you."

And of course, I listened to them, laying (and a few minutes later, sitting) on my porch completely naked, waiting for the twins to return with my clothes.

I spent a long time sitting on the porch, wondering when they'd be back, of course, it didn't occur to me at first that they may have been joking, or even outright tricking me to prolong my humiliation, but of course, once that thought came into my head, I felt extremely horny yet again at the idea, and had to masturbate yet again on my porch, this time all alone and without any instigation.