Luna vs. Rival Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my second orgasm, I figured there was no point to me sitting here any longer, I was not going to get my clothes back, I headed back inside the house to rub out a couple of more orgasms before I took a shower and went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, I was so tired I almost didn't want to get out of bed, it was a good kind of tired, but of course, the idea of showing up naked from the start just seemed to energize me and leave me tingling.

I looked at the alarm clock, I still had half an hour of time to spare, at that revelation, I let my hand work its way down and toy with my pussy, giving myself an orgasm before getting up and getting ready to attend my last day of school.

I stood in the bathroom and wondered if I should try and fashion some form of cover, at least for the beginning. Looking over by the door, I spotted the hand towel hanging there and had an idea.

I searched for a bath towel that I thought would do the trick for today, and found one white towel that barely covered my body without exposing any privates, I checked in the mirror to make sure I wasn't showing anything prematurely and once satisfied, I left the house in nothing but my towel.

I was standing alone at the bus stop when the bus finally showed up, I went in once the door opened and saw the same driver that had groped me last time I had to show up to school naked, along with the very few kids who were still going to school.

I wanted to sit at the back of the bus, but halfway through, I felt a small tug on my towel, thankfully, I didn't keep moving or I would have been stripped instantly, I looked over and there was Rachel, the girl who invited me over to "play video games" and enjoy a show of me getting humiliated, I was too taken aback to say anything first, so she had the first word:

"Sit down over here." she said in a calm manner that somewhat unsettled me, it was like nothing was wrong, I wasn't standing in the middle of my own school bus wearing nothing but a towel and this girl who used me for her own entertainment wasn't threatening to strip me completely naked in a manner of seconds.

Of course, if everything was normal, I wouldn't be enjoying this one bit, and I wouldn't sit next to her even if she was blackmailing me.

Naturally, I took a seat next to Rachel, and she let go of my towel... For now.

"I love your outfit today!" Rachel's comment was yet another mundane remark that didn't belong in this situation.

"Thank you." I played along.

"What do you have under it?" Rachel acted innocent, but she definitely knew that I was naked under this towel. "Can I see?"

"I don't think that's a good idea..." I pointlessly struggled, knowing that I had no chance anymore of retaining any dignity, but I wanted to stretch things out a bit.

"I think you should," Rachel's tone resembled that of a concerned mother, as if she was doing this for my own good, in a sense, she actually was, if only she wasn't dropping threats about it "you never know what might snag on this chair, you should definitely let me see."

A few seconds of hesitation later, I tried to slowly shimmy the towel up my body to give Rachel a peek, but Rachel cut me off, that obviously wasn't enough:

"No no, that won't do." Rachel shook her head "open the whole thing, show me what you look like under your lovely outfit."

I hesitated for a second, even now after all that has happened to me, after all the times I was exposed, my heart still beat like a drum and I get extremely antsy whenever I know that I'm about to get stripped.

A few eyes were already focused on me from around the bus, people knew the drill, push me hard enough and you're likely to get me naked at the very least, which is what was about to happen here.

With shaky hands, I reached to the tuck that kept my towel held together and undid it, letting the white fabric sag and fall aside, exposing my completely bare body, the towel now trapped beneath me as I sat back on the school bus' seat.

"Lift your butt up a little." Rachel tugged on the towel as she coolly instructed me, and of course, I felt almost a sense of helplessness as I obeyed her instructions without resistance, the towel was slowly dragged out from beneath my butt, which pressed down against the pleather cover of the bus' seat.

This was it, the last day of school and the last piece of cover I could find in my house, now I truly owned nothing, I was naked in all sense of the word.

I could feel the wetness forming between my legs, my hand instinctively reaching down and gently touching my sensitive clit, now swollen and aching to be played with, I looked pleadingly at Rachel, either to return my towel or to put me out of my misery and "make me" masturbate, sadly, neither of two happened, the best I got were a few gropes of my breasts and a few strong pinches to my nipples, not enough to make me cum, but enough to put me right on edge.

When we arrived at school, Rachel simply got up with my towel and left, basically, I had to march into school completely naked, not the first time I've done this, but this time, there was no contrivance as to why I was naked; I voluntarily got rid of my clothes, then voluntarily rode the bus wearing nothing but a towel, then voluntarily surrendered possession of it to a girl I didn't particularly like.

This was by my own doing, and everyone knew that now, they knew I wanted this, and I have no excuse for it.

Walking through the school's hallway, everyone was aware of my nudity, but no one was all that surprised, just another day where Luna's naked in front of everyone, I wonder what else will she do to humiliate herself.

In class, I didn't even get any reprieve from the attention as Kim marched right up to the whiteboard and announced today's activity, in absence of any teacher that period:

"Okay everyone, did you bring your yearbooks?" Kim asked, much to my surprise, a fact that she was quite aware of as her eyes fell on me as soon as she said that "Oh Luna, it seems you forgot to bring yours, we were going to sign everyone else's books."

"Um... I'm sorry." I wasn't really that upset about it, and neither was everyone else it seemed, it was clear that this was their intention, as I wondered why, Kim dropped her plan on me:

"That's fine, we can leave our messages on you directly." Kim smirked as she waved for me to come and stand in front of the whole class, grabbing a marker from her bag "everyone please make a line, we'll have you taking turns signing Luna."

I stood in front of everyone as they began writing their farewell messages to me directly on my body with a non erasable marker, or at least, that's what it started as, it went from me standing in class with people writing dumb messages like "thanks for all the mammaries" and "I hope you enjoyed the shows, we sure did" to me bent over and spreading my cheeks for some reason, cheeks that sported the comment "DAT ASS" across them, as people wrote things like "most likely to go into porn", "free blowjobs", "Number one slut" and "school slave" across my body.

By the end, I was covered in demeaning and humiliating tags and comments, and that wasn't the end of it, one of the students pulled out a DSLR camera and told everyone to pose for a group photo, naturally, I was front and center, sitting on a desk with my legs spread open by a couple of hands while a couple more groped the rest of my body, which was clearly covered in comments and dirty graffiti, the second picture was pretty much the same, except I was turned around so that I gave the camera a clear view of my ass, legs and cheeks spread apart so that everyone could see every inch of me, including my soaking wet pussy that now had the marker used to write on me stuffed in my pussy.

Of course, I wasn't released once the pictures were taken, instead the student with the camera switched it over to video and told everyone to thank me, this meant that I was suddenly accosted by dozens of hands pawing at me and doing their best to make me cum, pinching my nipples, spanking me, fucking me with the pen and rubbing my clit.

The time it took for them to make me cum wasn't long, I even think it was under a minute of time before I was shuddering fiercely as wave after wave of pleasure hit my body, this was the ultimate humiliation I could suffer.

The rest of the day was spent between me being brought to countless orgasms and giving them out, some students wanted blowjobs, some wanted me to use my breasts and provide a titty-job, some were so eager they settled for a handjob, one of those people was even the one teacher who showed up that day to class, just to make sure we weren't making any trouble, only to end up with his own cock in my mouth, figuring that since this was the end of the year, nobody here was technically his student, and they couldn't exactly hold it over him since all the students were in on it, after all, like the writing on my body said, I was officially the school's slave, free to be used by everyone.

Thankfully, none were bold enough to actually demand to have sex with me, even though it was quite likely I wouldn't have refused at that point.

The end of the day came after that a blur of continuous orgasms, I was both physically and mentally exhausted, I was more or less ready to head home, but I knew it wouldn't end there, I knew that Kim would have to have some form of crowning event to wrap up my humiliating journey, and so it was, just as the last bell sounded off on the classes and everyone prepared to leave the school one last time, Kim stopped them and announced to everyone:

"Okay guys, I know you're itching to head home, but I thought we'd have a proper send-off for Luna." Everyone cheered Kim's announcement, the students who were tripping over themselves to leave were once again seated and waiting for my final humiliation.

Kim fished for something in her pocket, and pulled a regular, completely ordinary quarter, she demonstrated this to the class by turning it around, showing its plain mundane nature before explaining her final proposal.

"Listen up Luna, this is going to be quite simple, we're going to flip this coin." Everyone was awaiting the final game expectantly, so they froze for a second upon hearing the exceedingly simple premise, seeing their confusion, Kim carried on "Heads, you win, and I strip naked and hand you every piece of clothing I own, tails, I win, and you can never refuse an order from anyone who attended this school ever again."

A silence fell on the class, for such a simple game, the stakes were ridiculously high, but they turned their gaze towards me, who stood up in anticipation of the game, would I simply refuse and walk out, ending my streak of humiliation? Or would I risk it one last chance, in hopes of regaining some dignity?

To me, this was never in question.

I walked up to the front of the class and took the coin from my rival, who was gracious enough to let me flip the coin.

I tossed it into the air, it almost seemed like the coin was spinning in slow motion before I caught it and slapped it against the back of my other hand.

I lifted my hand just a little, and my chest tightened a little.

It was heads, I had actually won the game.

"So Luna? How screwed are you?" Kim said in complete confidence, I wondered if this confidence was based on anything, did she simply not consider that she could lose? Did she not care? Or maybe...

I squeezed my thighs together as my pussy tingled in anticipation of what was to come:

"It's tails." I lied, dooming myself to being the plaything of everyone in this school for my entire life.

The classroom erupted into cheers, content that everything was as it should be, with Kim victorious over me, and me completely and willingly compliant to their every whim.

"I guess you're just fated to be our obedient slave, Luna." Kim walked up to me and took one of my breasts in hand, she began kneading it as if it were a toy as she explained what she was about to do next "now, until they get here, I'm going to- Oh, look at that, they're here."

And so I was led outside into the open hallway, whatever was left of the students that were pouring out stopped in their tracks to see what I just saw in front of me, a small cart with a small but well decorated throne on top, there was nothing in front of the cart, but there was a lead where something would go to pull it, I instantly knew what that was.

"On your knees Luna." Kim commanded, and I did as she asked, knowing what was being asked of me, I did so right in front of the cart, where Kim took the lead and fastened it to my neck, one thing I didn't expect was the horse's tail that was attached to a dildo being inserted inside me, it didn't make much difference beyond complete my humiliation.

"Since the coin showed tails, I figured that you ought to have one." Kim quipped, and the students from my class roared in laughter "Now giddy up, Luna."

And so I began this humiliating march down to the school's parking lot, pulling my gloating rival all the way out to her car, along the way, what was left of the student body on this day took this last opportunity to commemorate this sort of event with their phones.

It felt like an eternity before I even reached the doors leading out into the parking lot, and by that time I was soaking wet, the dildo inside me shifted as I moved and brought me closer and closer my climax, though to be honest, that would have probably happened even without it, considering the situation.

I was finally met with a rush of cool air as we reached the parking lot, and it didn't take long after that for me to stop in front of Kim's car, where she disembarked to the cheers of everyone who followed us out.

Removing the lead from my neck, Kim reached down to remove the dildo from inside me, but reconsidered when she had a better idea:

"Well Luna, this is it, I'll let you have that keep that dildo," She said, patting the head and causing me to shudder "I'll even throw in another gift if you give us one last show with it."

And so, face in the ground and ass pointed up to the clear blue summer sky, I reached back, took hold of the dildo and started fucking myself with it, moaning without any inhibitions for the gathered crowd, until I had one of the best orgasms of my life in public on my last day of high school.

"Nicely done," I heard Kim say as she stood over me, and as soon as she said it, I felt a piece of heavy clothing fall on top of my body just as I heard the sound of a car door clacking "don't say I never gave you any clothes now."

As I got up, I saw that Kim had given me a jacket, probably something that was in her car by accident, I was somewhat disappointed, hoping to head home completely naked, but despite my obvious inclination for exhibitionism, I still clung to the facade that everything happening to me wasn't enjoyable, I put the jacket on, which barely came halfway down my ass, leaving the dildo which was still inside me on display, I immediately ran out of the parking lot and onto the streets.

The way home was not very long, but somewhere halfway there I stopped, seeing how nobody was around, I decided that there was no longer any point in pretending that I wasn't having the time of my life, shedding the unwanted piece of clothing and continuing my run home, naked and with a dildo stuffed up my soaking wet pussy.

Once I was finally at the door to my house, I stopped and sat down on the porch, I'd masturbated here before, but every single time it was a glorious rush, and unsurprisingly, I was once again near orgasm, even though I'd had a big one just a half hour ago.

I lay back, grabbing the dildo once more and bringing myself to yet another massive orgasm, taking the dildo out in complete satisfaction.

I think I laid there for a while, completely naked and spent, juices pouring out of my slick and glistening pussy, completely exposed, unable and unwilling to stop anyone from taking advantage of my state, and absolutely loving it.

I thought once again how I'm going to miss High School.

THE END