Lunacy Edge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It suits you well?" His voice whispered down her spine and she shivered involuntarily, she wondered how often that was going to happen to her when he spoke.

She turned towards Cullen, disturbed to find him closer than she thought. "All flowers suit me"

"If you were to stay here, with me ... you could have every flower I could find at your feet." He murmured, eyes intensely hot.

She cleared her throat. "I thought we weren't going to talk like that ... I haven't agreed to marrying you, remember?"

"Wishful thinking." He reached out and brushed a stray hair behind her ear. "Am I unappealing to you?"

"You're not from Earth." She hedged, fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

"Am I so different?"

"Lets just say if a man from Earth look like you, he wouldn't be noticing me."

He frowned. "Are male earthlings idiots?"

"Some." She laughed, nervously. "I ... there are plenty prettier women that I, Cullen. Millions."

"I doubt that." He slid his hands up her hands and onto her shoulders, trapping her. "I find you the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She scoffed, but he continued before she could retort. "When you smile, it's ... gorgeous, I've never seen a woman smile like you do. With your whole self, it makes me want to make you smile forever. Can I?" He caressed the bare skin he held.

She shook her head slowly. "Please don't ask questions like that, its not fair."

"I've been waiting for you all my life, is it fair of you to make me wait any longer, Hailey?" He sighed and closed his eyes. "I apologize. That was ... uncalled for. I respect your wish to wait and get to know me. I just feel as if I know you all I need to. I want you so badly, I ... I'm impatient. I'm sorry."

"Its okay. I wish that I could just help you, and give myself to you as you want, but I can't. I really don't know you at all, and it is difficult for me to believe that you really want me. I do not need reassurance of words but something different. Perhaps we should just let things happen as they will."

"I can't help myself when I am near you I want to take you in my arms and..." He pressed his forehead against hers. "I want to hear you sigh with pleasure from my touch, to call my name out in need ... to rip the..."

"My grace! Your father has sent me to summon you for dinner, my grace." A voice called out loudly.

Cullen cursed under his breath. "I'm sorry." He stepped back and dropped his hands to his sides, hating to see the dazed confusion in her eyes as he did so. He reached out and took her waist in his hands, and pulled her body against his and kissed her. Before she could respond in kind, he pulled away breathing heavily from just that small kiss.

Wanting her badly, and knowing she could not give him what he desperately wanted, he took her hand and led her back inside, hoping that getting to know the real him and accepting him wouldn't take too long.

*

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it. And an special thanks to David for editing!

12