Lunar Ch. 01

Story Info
Special Op. spying on occultists runs into dream woman.
4.6k words
4.39
12.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A Night of Meetings

I guess this is a story I've already written, but because it's not on this site yet, and the story was PG-13 when I first did it around 5 years ago, I decided it could use some buffing and a bit more romance than it had, I hope you all like it, and I hope I can keep up the submissions regularly to this 'novel'

-- --

I snuck slowly along the outside of the meeting, hearing the droning chant of cultists.

"Lunar, you have two guards fifty feet up according to scans, and they do have a civy they want to cut loose from the mortal coil" His decker code named Eagle said, while punching keys and keeping checks on the area.

"Hey, got family?" Lunar asked, pulling out his silenced berretta, and stepping slowly forward, crouched low among bushes.

"Two girls, you?" Eagle asked.

"None, that's why I'm out here, and you're behind the boards in a van, talking to a microphone in my ear." Lunar said, stepping behind a tree as the two guards moved near him "Radio Silence" He whispered, listening as he heard their steps slow, and stop, turning around. "Alright, safe zones?"

"You're clear on the north, and west, the men are southeast, and the virgin sacrifice is due south, around twenty meters, mildly guarded." Eagle said, checking maps to make sure he remembered correctly.

"Amateurs." Lunar said, stepping through the shadows and seeing the tan tent that was the holding area, about a half mile further south was the fire pit, where an orgy was commencing, in which the virgin girl would be taken, raped by the crowd, and then dropped in acid. "So these guys are murderers, rapists, and the Higher Ups sent just me?" Lunar said with a dry laugh, cutting a hole in the back of the tent with his razor edged dagger, just enough to see the inside.

Lunar shook his head, he had a migraine bad enough to name, and it was only getting worse, seeing the young girl crying, barely clothed and being grabbed at by two men, Lunar decided to make an example.

Aiming his pistol he grinned and let loose two rounds, both in the head of his opponents before cutting through the back of the tent and stepping in.

"Are... are you with the FBI?" the girl said, red eyed with tears streaming down her face.

"It would be best if you thought that, out that hold and a mile toward the moon is a van, the man in it goes by Eagle, he'll take care of you and drop you home, the people here won't get away with this." Lunar said, taking out his clip and putting two rounds in it before relocking it and cocking the pistol.

"What's your name?" She asked, hugging him.

This is the part of the job I hate. thought Lunar Mushy victims, wanting to thank their hero

"Call me Lunar, it's not my name, but... it's the most I can tell you without breaking more rules than you'd ever like to hear, now get out of here kid, you're too young to see this." Lunar said, taking out a small box.

The girl ran, knowing she'd never see Lunar again, but knowing that as long as he existed, she'd feel safer.

Dropping to his knee's from the pain in his head Lunar fell back, hitting his head lightly on the ground, and stood himself up. Fucking migraines" Lunar said, getting up to his knees and opening a small pill bottle with one little white pill, tasking it and swallowing it he rubbed his temples slowly, looking at that box. "Thank God for stable explosives." He said quietly, dusting off and walking out the tent.

Walking slowly toward the orgy of bodies, most male, some female, he heard the writhing moans of passion, and grinned, "Thou shalt not kill." He said, pressing the timer on the bomb, and throwing it into the crowd, it landed with a soft thud, unnoticed to the mad, and the psychotic.

Hearing one man scream from pleasure made him laugh gently, Now see, I like this part of the job Lunar thought, jogging away from the orgy, still smelling sex in the air, and still remembering the writhing and sweaty bodies, humping the summer air before an explosion hit them.

An hour later, Lunar was in his office, migraine subsided and Grim, his 'boss', if one could call it that, looking over paperwork.

Grim was a man in his thirties, with the cover of being an executive to the Sears Corporation, when in actuality he's an executive to the A.O.D. Anti-Occultist Division, a small set of groups started in the 1970's by a rich man who lost two kids to a Cult, and decided to make a small organization working outside the boundaries of the Law to prevent such things.

"Clean job, not bad, only a few survivors, who were swept up after you left the site. The girl is fine, her parents will keep this quiet, as per usual, and I have more paperwork to give to The Boss, and my wife will probably want my balls on a plate, as per usual. Take my advice Lunar, stay single." Grin said, closing the file and walking to his car.

"I'm planning on it Grim, now, take my advice, divorce." Lunar said, smiling and walking toward town, he had the money for a nice car, and even had one, but... he hated cars.

Walking to the corner store Lunar stepped in now instead of wearing his black suit, with gun holster and assorted technical gear, he had a black trench coat, silk black shirt, and matching pants on, with black running shoes. He wasn't gothic, or morbid, just not very social, he never knew how to introduce himself, and alas, at 25, was not only alone, but still a virgin.

"Terry, good to see you." Lunar said.

"Cecil, I'll be damned, you were here just this morning, how are you?" Terry the store owner said.

"I'm good, just picking up some smoke, usual brand and all, and a carton of milk for the night." Cecil De'Lunar said, knowing that Terry wouldn't be calling him Lunar, like Grim and Eagle did.

"Sounds good, I'll get your cigarettes and you go back and grab the milk." Terry said, hearing lightning crash in the night. "Might want to add an umbrella to that."

"No, I'm fine, I grew up in Cleveland, there's enough rain there to make me used to it." Cecil said, getting the milk and watching Terry ring it up. Passing Terry a 20 and talking off Cecil said, "Tell the wife I said 'hi'."

"That man never asks for change." Terry said, putting the 20 in the cash drawer and scratching his head.

Jogging in the rain Cecil got a few blocks and slowed down, not wanting to wear himself out. Crossing the street he heard a skidding, looking carefully he saw an old car sliding along the wet pavement, looking carefully at the driver he saw a terrified woman, and realized he had no time to react, he jumped, and landed on the hood, which promptly stopped with him on it, throwing him to the pavement where he landed, head and shoulders first into the ground.

Sarah McKinning was terrified, she came from Islington just a few months ago, and already she had killed a man with her old English car.

"Oh shit, oh bloody Christ! I just killed the bloke... what if he isn't dead! Oh I have to put him in the car and get him to the Doctors!" She yelled, getting out of her car and dragging the dreadfully heavy man into the back seat, falling on top of him, and smelling his clean black hair, noticing it was long and in a pony tail, getting off of him she got behind the wheel and sped to the hospital, which was one town over and quite large.

Admitting him was easy, explaining that he had slipped over a puddle while running and banged his head, casually discarding honesty.

Remind me never to walk again Cecil though, ignoring the fact that he was supposed to be knocked out, and got stitched up with minimal anesthetic.

A nurse went through his belongings, and fished out a card instructing her to call a number if he ever went into a hospital unconscious, or dead. Dialing and hearing a man who sounded tired answer, asking what had happened, and then hung up after he heard that Cecil had gone in because of a head wound but was fine and stable after a few stitches.

Sarah sat next to Cecil in a chair, looking at him nervously, the R.N. who checked on him thought they were married, so she let Sarah stay on that basis only. Sarah felt nervous and awful, and so decided to talk, it always cheered her up.

"So, who are you stranger?" Sarah said, smiling as she looked at him in the light. "You're really handsome, you know that? I'm sure you do, but I see no ring, which is a fairly good sign, I'm Sarah, Sarah McKinning, I just moved here from Islington, it's a part of England, I'm sure you have no idea where though."

Sarah ran her hands through his wet hair, feeling it being very smooth. "You're well groomed, which is a plus, in England men bathed once a week, it was dreadful. I think it's time I get to know you though." Sarah said, pulling his drivers license from his belongings and reading it out loud. "Cecil De'Lunar, sounds nice, though the nationality evades me, I wonder if you changed it to that. Eye color... other? Not brown, blue, green, hazel, or gray? Other? That's unusual, how did you do that?" She asked looking at his dace, seeing him breathe slowly. "Well, seems like this says you're 6 meters tall... that can't be right, I don't know standard measurements, and if you were 175 kilograms, I'd be scared." Sarah said, seeing Cecil chuckle gently.

"I'm sorry, I just... I like the sound of your voice." Cecil said, opening his eyes to see her smiling down at him from the chair. "I... I don’t talk much, you missed my job, I'm a landscaper, see, I just usually plant things, and keep to work, I guess I'm a workaholic and... Just not social." Cecil said sitting up and grabbing his head in pain.

"Oh, are you alright?" Sarah asked, holding his hand.

"Migraine... I have caffeine headaches a lot..." Cecil said, wincing and sitting back down.

"I'll get some coffee, okay?" Sarah asked, as Cecil nodded, wincing in terrible pain. A minute later Sarah came back with a steaming cup, followed by a man in a doctor’s coat, who looked tired and angry.

"What seems to be the problem Mr. De'Lunar." He said, with an angry glare.

"Oh, Gr... I mean Doctor, right, uhm, nothing, just bumped my head really, but I've already been seen, you're in the wrong room." Cecil said, smiling at his boss.

"Good, glad to hear it, you have a nice day, you can leave if you want, and it’s cleared." Grim said, walking out and into the bathroom to change back into his normal clothes and go home to a screaming wife.

"Sarah, I hope I'm not to forward, but, would you mind having breakfast with me?" Cecil asked, looking down a bit because of his shyness.

"I feel I owe you it at the least." Sarah said, turning around o he could get dressed and ready then taking his arm, which he as awkward about, but accepting, and walking with him to her car, which looked more rickety without the storm.

They drove and talked about their respective homes, Sarah came from a loving family and was a bad girl through her younger years, now, and just out of college she was working as a freelance artist. Cecil came from a family without the mother, whom died in birth, he explained that he knew his dad resented him since his mother’s death, but, in the end understood, and just left one day, heading east to a small town in New York.

Cecil spotted Sherry's Diner and motioned toward it, it being the only place open at 3 am. Pulling into the lot, Cecil got out fast and opened Sarah's door, trying to remember how one should act for a lady. Opening the diner's door for her Cecil stepped into a nearly empty room, seeing one old man in a gray trench coat sipping coffee he noticed that graveyard shifters were on break.

"Sherry, still awake back there?" Cecil said, walking over to his usual booth and sitting, offering Sarah a seat across from him which she accepted. Cecil looked at hear this time, and really looked at her. She had long blonde hair that went nearly to her waist, but it was tied back, and also very deep blue eyes, which were not nearly as unusual as his lavender eyes, but up there. Her skin was a gentle tan, while his was unusually pale for a 'landscaper'.

"Cecil? Oh my god, you're with the Brit? Sorry honey, I only know you're English." Sherry said, Sherry was a middle aged overweight woman who ran the diner with her family.

"It's alright, I'm Sarah." Sarah said smiling.

"Wow, she's polite, how could she be with a gunslinger like you Cecil?" Sherry said.

"Gunslinger?" Sarah asked, looking at the increasingly red cheeked Cecil.

"Two soups, whatever kind and some toast to go with it, we'll need it for the talk." Cecil said, sighing. "Alright, Sarah, I am trained and legally allowed to use a Beretta 9mm, a .357 Magnum, and a Rifle, it's what I do in my spare time, and, well, I carry around my Beretta a lot, and this guy came in to rob the joint, and I simply pressed it to the back of his head, when he turned to fire, I caught his shotgun between my elbow and side, and hit him with the base of my gun, knocking him out. So she called me 'The Gunslinger'." Cecil said between breaths.

"I see, a modern day hero then?" Sarah asked, holding Cecil's hand, which made him increasingly nervous.

"Not a hero, just a guy." Cecil said, modestly, but honestly. He was no hero, he just did his job. A few minutes later the soup was ready, minestrone, like always. Making light talk while eating was easy, but watching the clock go by wasn't, they left at 4:30 Am., trying to not leave each others company.

"Want me to give you a ride home?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, yeah that'd be great." Cecil said, trying to think of how he could keep her with him even minutes longer.

Cecil gave the right directions, and they came to his estate minutes later, which had a driveway lined with oaks, large sweeping tree's that blocked light during the day along the alley.

"This is yours?" Sarah said, shocked.

"I don't think it much," Cecil said honestly, "just the place where I hang my hat."

"I would expect quite a large hat on you then." Sarah said slyly, teasing Cecil's shyness.

The house was simply said, large, it had 25 full rooms, four of which had beds, but Cecil just used one, because he tried to keep everything neat around his home. His training facility took up the entire basement, which was larger than most of the house itself, but kept locked. His attic was a single room, and nearly empty, except for some things he took with him when he left home.

"So, would you like to have a cup of coffee?" Cecil asked, nervously.

"No wonder you have caffeine headaches so often, do you drink anything other than that?" Sarah asked, jokingly.

"Well, wine, if the occasion calls for it." Cecil said, trying to sound less nervous than he was.

"Has it ever?" Sarah asked honestly, trying to see if he was the hermit she thought him to be.

"Not yet." Cecil said with a sigh, "Well, I'm going to go in I guess, if you want I can give you my number." he said, sadly.

"I haven't turned down the invitation Cecil." Sarah said, running her hand along his mildly rugged cheek, because it had been about 20 hours since he shaved last.

"Oh... okay." Cecil said, opening his door, and walking in, turning on the lights. The house was nice, English in design that Cecil had built for him after his first year in the A.O.D. as a celebration of his success. Now, he simply went in the basement, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, and library, ignoring the rest of the house he considered to be his tomb.

"So, where is the wine?" Sarah asked, wanting to give him a reason to drink it.

"Well, I have one bottle that's been in the fridge for... I guess about four years, since I turned 21, I never have touched it, so it's probably good, and I’ll get some glasses." Cecil said, walking toward his fridge and opening it, seeing it fairly filled with vegetables, beef, and other well balanced things.

I've never drunken before, this could be awful. Cecil thought, taking the wine out and uncorking it, pouring two glasses, but keeping his only half full.

"Thank you." Sarah said, hugging Cecil, to which he was shocked, but even worse, he enjoyed it. Smiling and taking a sip, then coughing, Cecil watched Sarah laugh. "Is it bad, or have you never tasted it before?"

"I never drink." Cecil said, shyly, and trying to look away.

Sarah reached out and held his cheek, knowing she was falling for this shy and quiet man, "I also have not said that was a bad thing Cecil." She leaned in to kiss him, but he backed up.

"I'm... I'm sorry, I just... I never dated in high school or college, never partied, never-"

"Did this?" Sarah said, kissing him gently, and hearing his glass fall to the red carped and splash along it.

The kiss was amazing, as far as Cecil knew, her lips were soft and full, and her hair smelled like strawberries. Feeling his heart throb in his chest he returned the kiss timidly, holding her to him.

"So you're an unopened bottle then?" Sarah asked, giggling.

"Pardon?" Cecil asked, confused.

"A Virgin." Sarah stated, looking downwards, "I would say that means yes, would you agree?" She said pointing and giggling.

Great, first girl I even think I can talk to and she laughs at me, way to go. Cecil though, "Yeah, I am..." He said, picking up the glass and walking into the kitchen, putting it away.

"Well I'm terribly sorry love, I hope you don't mind me knowing." Sarah said following him.

"No trouble, so, what would you like to do?" Cecil said, quietly.

For a Yankee bloke he's quite sweet... I really like him, might be the eyes, the innocence, that cool deep voice, but I do like him... Maybe. Sarah thought smiling, "Well, what do you do in this giant place?" she asked.

"Generally I read, I have a library on the third floor." He said, smiling.

"I'll race you there love." Sarah said, poking him in the stomach and running to the main hall and up the stairs. Cecil followed slowly, not sure what to do, apparently his reading was a good thing.

Getting to the top of the stairs he noticed something on the floor, picking it up he saw it was Sarah's shirt. Turning bright red Cecil finally realized what she might have wanted.

Slowly walking in the long library, organized by genre, then author, Cecil heard the Echo of his steps, but not hers. Seeing a pair of women's shoes on the ground gave him the reason why. Picking them up, Cecil trotted on, and made his way to the romance section, figuring it's where she would be. Seeing a bra on the floor gave him the answer, but this library was a maze, he would not find her easily, reading the back of the white cotton he read "36 D" Not knowing what that meant, he simply continued on, oblivious.

This is so much fun! I love teasing blokes, but this one is damn fun. I wonder if he knows what we'll be doing among his books yet. Sarah though, smiling to herself slyly, she had been in a bad way ever since she left her boyfriend home, though he was insensitive he was a good lay, and she needed someone now, and needed Cecil.

This is mad, I've never done this, how come I have to do this with someone who hit me with her car? Is this some kind of way of making sure I don't sue or something? If that's true this it the lowest... His train of thought went on but it wasn't any getting any nicer.

Feeling a body against his back and holding him close, he stopped, and dropped the clothes.

"You didn't find a few Cecil." Sarah said, holding him against her so he could see nothing.

"I have a feeling you're thinking this is a game, well, it is, but not the way you're thinking. I like you Cecil, and I would like to make you mine tonight, in the worst of ways," she said in his ear, kissing it. "Though, I fear you don't understand my meaning with this." Sarah said, sliding her hands down his chest slowly and grabbing him through his silk pants, feeling everything through them.

12