Lunar Dance Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Hello everyone, my name is Henry Demir Jacobs Manchester the third, second prince of Oscella. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintances.” Demir flourished the class with an elegant bow, his ears growing deaf to the accustomed screams and shrieks that came with his introduction. As he once again straightened he took note of every face in the classroom, many had the same expression. Disbelief, happiness, and arousal were reflected from most of the women. Envy, interest and jealousy were reflected from most of the men.

It was always like this, the women melt like chocolate, while the men harden like concrete. It simply was, and had always been, and would probably always be. Whenever he walked into a room people took notice. Men stood straighter, trying to reach his height, and women batted their eyes and licked their lip in invitation. Only once had he accepted such an invitation. A red haired siren had licked her lips and batted her eyes and he’d jumped her like a dog in heat.

Again his thoughts strayed to the events of previous night, but he wrenched himself back to earth. He had a duty to perform.
He smiled at the class, charming and effective as his smiles always were. He looked out into the sea of bright young faces, feeling old and tired. Many of them were his age mates, and yet he felt a good decade older. Experience did that to a person. His face already carried the marks of experience, and even though he was nineteen, he seemed twenty-six. His teacher, Miss Mallory gestured to a desk in the second row, next to the windows. Secrets, expectations, and duties weighted heavily on his shoulders as he took his seat. _______________________________________________

Whistling a cheery tune, Jozlyn made her way down the hall to her class. After eating a few things and drinking at least a gallon of water, Mrs. Brocklyn had let her go. Mrs. Brocklyn was a nice woman in her late fifties, buxom with a kind smile; she behaved like a nice grandmother, the role easy to step into because of her own grandchildren.

Jozlyn thought about the very intense conversation Mrs. Brocklyn and she had had. More or less, her body was fine; she didn’t need to starve herself and blah, blah, blah. Adults never except the old, ‘I just forgot to eat’ thing, they always questioned ‘How can you forget to eat?!’ Jozlyn had listened politely, despite her opinions on the subject she kept quiet, waiting her chance to interject and ask to return to class. After a few minutes Jozlyn had been ready to just interrupt, when the conversation had taken a sudden turn.

“Jozlyn,” Mrs. Brocklyn began, her tone at the beginning of the lecture motherly and supportive, now turned dead serious. “I saw the bruises on your body.” Jozlyn’s eyes widened as she ran her hands over her clothed body. What bruises? She wondered. The action to her was more about locating the hidden marks, but she thought Jozlyn was trying to cover them up. Her lips thinned and little white lines formed around them. “I saw the bruises on your hips and thighs and posterior. I just want you to know if there is anything going on you can tell me. We can get you some help if you don’t feel… safe at home.” The words nearly fell over each other in her haste to get them out.

Posterior? Who said posterior? Mrs. Brocklyn did apparently. Wait, what did she say about home? Jozlyn replayed the speech in her head slowly. Did she think her parents were abusing her? Jozlyn’s jaw dropped. Pigs would fly before they laid a hand on her! “I feel fine at home!” Jozlyn said indigently. “I don’t know where the bruises came from. But my parents didn’t cause them. And before you get our mind in the gutter I haven’t had sex yet! Can I go to class now?”

The nurse looked taken back, and slightly ashamed. “I’m sorry. I worry. It’s my job" she said looking slightly away, as uncomfortable with the situation as Jozlyn was. "Are you sure you don't know where they cane from? Maybe you met someone last night?" Mrs.Brocklyn said, watching Jozlyn carefully.

Last night? Jozlyn's dream came rushing back at her full force, but she quickly disregarded it. A dream is a dream, and there is no way anyone could get into her back yard from the forest anyway, it was freaking huge and actually connected with the royal forests about 40 or so miles away.

"No. Look maybe I bumped into a bunch of stuff or something. Can I just go back to class now?" Jozlyn asked a touch of anxiety in her voice.

"Oh, of course dear.” Mrs. Brocklyn busied herself with straitening the sheets on the bed Jozlyn had slept on.

Jozlyn looked at the older woman, realizing she had hurt her feelings. She also realized that, as hard as it had been to listen to, it had been harder to ask if someone had been abusing her. Most people would have left it alone, swept it under a rug, Jozlyn mused, but not Mrs. Brocklyn. She cared too much about the students to do something that selfish.

Jozlyn had then apologized profusely to her schools’ nurse, and the two women had had a heart to heart. Jozlyn really didn’t know where the bruises had come from. She had told Mrs. Brocklyn, who had in turned replied that they were marks most commonly found when you had sex and the man was a little rough. Jozlyn had explained she hadn’t had sex, and the conversation had ended, Mrs.

Brocklyn had not entirely accepted what Jozlyn had said, but thought it best not to press the girl. She had sent Jozlyn back to class with a bottle of Evian, and a cryptic parting. "I hope you're prepared for what's coming". Of course Jozlyn disregarded it, murmuring a goodbye, and shuffling on.

Jozlyn stopped at her classroom door, reaching for the knob wondering about the bruises that her dream man might have made. The metal was cool on her palm as she turned the knob and stepped into her classroom.

12