Luna's Love Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Fun and frolicks at Muscle Beach.
1.3k words
3.29
15.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna's Love Life, Ch. 04: Venice Beach

Roamin' California, Day One! God, did you ever see weather as great as this?! Tina and I are headed for Venice Beach, to make good on our threat to terrorize the place with our bikinis!

We park the Bronco all the way up at Santa Monica Beach, and then make our way toward Venice Beach on foot.

The pacific seaside is a beautiful sight. Palms adorn the paved pathways that zigzag through grassy and sandy areas. Aerobics teams are working out on the beach, rollerblade runners and mountain bike riders zip by all the time, and vendors and parlors sell everything from sunglasses to jewelry to clothes to posters - and more sunglasses.

Tina and I do get our share of whistles and remarks/offers as we stroll along the beach, just as we had hoped! We smile, but don't encourage anybody.

Voluptuous bikini-clad girls attract customers to pizza and hot dog places - and we finally reach Muscle Beach! Big guys pumping iron.

I'm not really that attracted to huge-muscled guys, but I still have to say that there *is* something fascinating about large muscles.

Followed by a hesitant Tina, I climb onto the work-out podium and shine my sexiest smile at the guys. It has quite an effect. Two of them come over, grabbing one of my outstretched arms each and lifting me over the fence.

As they do so, I maintain my smile and slowly and sensually lick my lips, showing the guys a hint of erotic promise. I feel drenched in freedom right now. And as an attractive young woman, I have a lot of power over men. And I intend to use both to the fullest.

Tina stays on the other side of the fence, watching, and wondering what I'm up to.

I softly bite my lower lip, acting as if I'm extremely impressed, saying, "My, what big muscles you boys have!"

One of the guys is clever enough to pick up on the "little Red Riding Hood talking to the wolf" strand. "All the better to protect young innocent girls from harm!" This guy is also the best-looking of the lot.

"Ooh!" I say as I feel the guy's biceps. They *are* impressive, and I once again lick my lips, this time for my own pleasure.

"What's your name, big boy?" I say.

"Les," Les says. I lean up against his naked torso.

"Say, Les, d'you think I could try one of those weight-thingies...?" Les smiles and says,

"Sure! Why don't you start with this one - a twenty-pounder!" He hands me a twenty-pound weight.

"Weeeell... I was thinking of something more along the lines of *this* one..." I put my hands on a much larger weight, resting on a weight rack behind Les. Les laughs.

"Oh, you can't lift that one, baby! It's a hundred-and-sixty pounds! As much as a grown man!"

Making no further comment, I gently push Les aside and place myself in front of the weight rack, my back to it, and my front turned out toward the iron-pumping guys. I put on my most sultry face as I watch their reactions to what I'm about to do.

Breathing in, I muster my chi; releasing my full physical strength, and injecting my bloodstream with several gushes of adrenaline. I lower my body by bending my knees, and reach back for the weight without taking my eyes off the guys' faces.

As I pick it up, and my legs and arms quite suddenly display a rippling set of distinctly well-toned muscles, covered only by the thinnest film of feminine fat, several of the guys gasp out loud, and they all drop their jaws in astonishment.

Their eyes grow even wider as I straighten my body and virtually effortlessly lift the weight up higher, holding it steadily above my head for what seems like several minutes (but actually is just a few seconds), and then lower it and place it back on its rack - and I never even trembled.

I flash a knowing "fooled ya!" smile at the guys.

"Jesus!" says Les, "Uh, you're not entirely new at this, are you?"

"Not entirely...!" I admit.

"How long've you been working out, then?"

"Oh... about eleven years."

"I can believe *that*! That's quite some pecs you got there, now that you flex up!"

"Thanks. Yours aren't half bad, either. Say, Les, can you tell me where there is a dojo near here? I'm thinking about taking on some Kung Fu classes..."

"Dojos? Hmm, my man Leonard would know about that - Hey, Len! Over here!"

A tall blond guy doing Tai Chi on the beach turns around and approaches us. His hair's in a pony-tail and he's wearing a gi - the traditional white martial arts outfit. Looks like a nice guy - moves with strength and confidence, too.

"What's up, Les?" he says, and is obviously distracted by the smile I'm throwing at him.

"See, this girl here wants to take Kung Fu lessons. Isn't there some place around here where she can do that?"

Len looks at me. Then it hits him. "Kung Fu...? But... but you're... aren't you...?"

I curtly nod, and smile. Len turns to Les, obviously shaken.

"Les, my thick-skulled friend, this girl does not need *lessons*! If anything, she's the *teacher*! This is Luna Anderson, the national champion of freestyle Kung Fu! She's number... what...?"

"Eight," I humbly volunteer, deftly pretending to be much more interested in checking out the top of the nearest palmtree.

Len continues, "Number eight on the world rank list of top Kung Fu fighters, male *or* female!"

"Oh." says Les. "How was I to know that?" Len turns to me again and stretches out his right hand.

"It's an honor to meet you, Ms. Anderson! What are you doing around these parts?"

"I've just moved here, actually. That's why I'd like to find a dojo near here, and see if I can take on some classes."

"Oh, I can't imagine that would be a problem. Ah - There is a sho-kan dojo half a mile up the beach - It's only Karate, but I'm sure they'd be glad to have you drop by for a demonstration. If you do demonstrations...?"

"Oh, sure! I don't mind."

"Then, there's a brand new high-profile Wing Chun dojo back in Santa Monica -"

"Ah, good old Wing Chun! Right in Santa Monica? Couldn't be more convenient!"

"- I just know *they'd* be scrambling to hire someone of your caliber. There's a lot of competition and prestige race between the wing chun dojos in California. The one in San Fran is run by that guy, Fraser..."

"Yes, Auberon Fraser. I know. We've met."

"Yes, of course... Well, if the Santa Monica dojo gets *you* to direct its training program, that'll be a major feather in its hat! They'll want to arrange tournaments and all, to show you off to their competitors..."

"Yeah - I'm used to that. It's pretty fun. What about yourself? What do you train, apart from Tai Chi?"

"Oh, I'm into Aikido and Taekwon-Do. Not as fancy as Kung Fu, but I like it."

"Black belt?"

"Yeah."

"In both?

"Yeah."

"That's pretty impressive!"

"I... get by."

"I'm sure you do. Look, thanks for the info, Len! You, too, Les! We'll move on now - See you guys soon, okay?" With that, I join Tina again.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, Tee."

"Oh, nothing to be sorry about. I was quite enjoying the show! You're really in your element when you're with martial arts guys."

"I suppose. I like being with people who know what I can do, and respect me for it. It feeds my ego and strengthens my self-confidence at the same time!"

"So you'll definitely be taking that teaching job at the Santa Monica dojo?"

"Probably - very probably! And tomorrow... tomorrow I have some errands to run - on Highway 1!"

We laugh and continue down the sunny lane.

Continued in ch. 05...