Lunatic Luau Ch. 02

Story Info
The concert wasn't the only she thing got.
939 words
3.68
16k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Dave chuckle, then he kissed me deeply. Using my tongue, I licked his earlobe, down his neck, in lazy swirls that were making Dave's breath come faster. Being pressed up against him, I could feel Dave's cock hardening again.

Moving to my knees, I started undoing Dave's jeans, to free his cock. It sprang out o his pants at me, eager for attention. I could still taste his cum on his cock, from when we fucked in the bathroom, and it made me want more of his cum. Slipping a hand into his pants, I cupped his balls as I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. The band was just getting warmed up good, and it didn't seem like anyone was paying us any attention.

I took his cock into my mouth as deep as I could get it, nit used to nine and a half inches. I heard Dave tell me to take what I could handle, so I wasn't worried about not getting him all the way into my mouth. But that didn't mean I wasn't going to try, either! Licking long strokes down the shaft, I could feel it get harder, making me moisten in response. Tracing the piercing hole with the tip of my tongue, I glanced up to see Dave's head thrown back in pleasure. His hips rocked forward, wanting more of the tip teased. Keeping my tongue concentrated on the hole for the piercing, I went slow, trying to turn teasing into torment. Dave groaned, and I knew it was working. My fingers on my right hand started massaging his balls, rubbing circles into them slowly. My left hand began stroking up and down his cock, not too fast, as I wanted to draw this blow job out, and I was really enjoying sucking his cock. My tongue was busy, playing with the tip of his cock, and the piercing, drawing slow circles around the hole of the piercing. "God, yes, suck my cock", I heard David moan. I started bouncing my head up and down, going about halfway down his cock, and felt his cock stiffen further. Suddenly, Dave stood up.

The rest of the crowd was on its feet as well, so it wasn't unusual that Dave was standing as well. He held me down on my knees, hands urging my mouth back to his cock. I pulled his pants down a bit, so I could have full access to his balls, and picked up where I left off. Dave's cock got harder the more I licked the hole of his piercing, and he was starting to leak pre-cum. I lapped it up, and then turned my attention to his balls. Still using my hand to stroke his cock, I sucked on each of his balls, nipping at them lightly, until Dave had his hands in my hair, keeping me pinned to him, unable to do more. He released me, and I continued my attention to his balls, making his cock leak more.

Sliding my hand between his legs, I held onto his ass while I sucked his balls. My mouth returned to his cock, which he pushed into my mouth. Looking up at him, I could see he was enjoying what I was doing to his cock. He was looking down at me, and I could see his mouth saying, "More", though I couldn't hear him over the band. I kept sliding my mouth up and down his cock, only taking him in about half way, as the angle was too much to allow further depth. I gripped one half of his ass hard in one hand, and his hips started thrusting against my mouth.

Suddenly I felt Dave's hands on either side of my head, holding me in place while his hips took over thrusting. Before long, he was fucking my mouth like he'd fucked my pussy in the bathroom, with deep strokes that hit the back of my throat. I was trying to take his cock in my throat, but was having a hard time getting used to the size, and so I kept half-gagging on his length. My eyes started to water, and Dave kept going.

The faster he fucked my mouth, the harder I grabbed his ass. The band was coming to the end of their set, and the crowd was getting louder and louder. Dave's cock was stroking in my mouth faster and faster, getting harder and harder. I twirled my tongue around the head of his, knowing that it drove him wild. I could taste his precum, knowing that it wouldn't be long before he came. Moments later, as the crowd started screaming, I felt the first spurt hit my chin. I tried to wrap my lips around his cock, to get all of the cum I could, but Dave kept sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, and I could hear his screams with the crowd's cries for an encore.

What seemed like minutes later after his cock had softened, Dave pulled me to my feet, and saw the cum on my chin, sliding down my neck. Licking long strokes up my neck, he cleaned his cum off me, then kissed me deep and hard. "Now THAT was a great concert," he said. The band had finished their encore, and the lights were up and people were pouring off the lawn towards the exits.

As we climbed into his truck, Dave asked, "So, worth the occasional drive to the beach?" I just grinned back at him, thinking I'd be making many more trips to the beach.