Lunch at CPK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?? Oh do you really? Can't you just stay a few more minutes?" Cyndie begged.

"Cyndie you know I need to work"

"But I just can't let you go without," Cyndie hesitated.

"Cyndie we have more time together."

"Oh but Joe I am so.."

"Yes Cyndie so turned on and ready for more."

"Yes," Cyndie smiled up at Joe, "and I could do something for you right now."

"I know you could Cyndie but we will have to save that for another day."

"Ok Joe." Joe let go of Cyndie and opened the door to the car. Cyndie smiled at Joe as she finally got into the car and for the first time felt the total wetness between her legs. Cyndie became worried she would leave a big stain in Joes car and have some issues going back on the train.

Joe walked around the car and got in turning to smile and then lean in for a soft kiss. "That was truly fun Cyndie. I hope that we can do it again."

"I do too." Cyndie agreed.

Joe placed his hand on Cyndies thigh and pulled the car out of the parking space and down the ramps heading back out onto the street. Cyndies body was still humming from all the orgasms and she so desperately wanted to grab Joe and rip open his pants, take out his cock and suck him off tasting his cum in her mouth but she resisted. Not for herself but for Joe. She would do anything for him.

The car pulled into the train station and Cyndie felt her heart jump. She wanted so much to be bad when Joe leaned over his hand still on her thigh and began to kiss her again. Cyndie enjoyed the last few moments together her eyes closed as she felt Joes hand sliding along her chest and under her blouse to begin to tweak one of her nipples. "Yes," Cyndie softly moaned.

Joe pulled away gently with one last tweak to Cyndie's nipple. "Have a great afternoon Cyndie and I will see you soon."

Cyndie gulped and looked into Joe's eyes. "Thank you Joe and I will look forward to our next encounter." Cyndie got out of the car and gave one last look and wave to Joe who was waving back. Cyndie walked up the steps and wondered if anyone could smell the sexual excitement and juices that were still leaking from her well played with pussy.

Joe waved back at Cyndie and then put the car in gear to move out when he noticed the wet stain still on the seat where Cyndie had just been. Joe rubbed his fingers on the seat and brought them up to his nose and sniffed. Wonderful Joe thought, just wonderful. Joe turned the car around and headed out and onto the freeway thinking of the next time he could meet Cyndie.

12