Lunch at the Office

Story Info
Wife surprises him with a delectable lunch.
1.4k words
4.24
49.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

I have been held up at work today (Saturday) and you decide to surprise me by bringing me lunch. I hadn't expected to work long past noon but it is now after 2:00 and I just called to say I will be here for another four hours at least. Some problems with year end have arisen and I need to resolve them.

I am deep in concentration when I hear a tapping at my closed door. Since I am all alone in the office, I start and then get up from my desk to answer the door to find you standing there in your bright yellow shorts and halter top; the latter tied loosely below your breasts. You throw your arms around my neck and tell me you brought me something to eat.

You drop the brown bag and drink on my desk and then take me by the hand to the lunch room and turn on the table lamp in the corner. We have built a fairly large lunch facility for our staff and in addition to the appliances, there is a table and chairs and a sofa large enough to seat four comfortably.

You direct me to the sofa saying I can have my lunch after you leave but meanwhile, you promised me something to eat. As you stand right in front of me and I look up at you - a grin on my face since I have a pretty good idea what is going to happen - you slip the knot loose under your tits and let the bottom of the halter hang loose as you lean forward with your hands on the back of the sofa to let your loosened breasts swing before my eyes. I raise my hands to cup them tenderly and pull each nipple in turn to my mouth to suck and lip them in turn. As they grow harder, you whisper in my ear, "Take off my shorts!" First, I untie the knot at the back of your neck and toss the halter to the side.

Never releasing your left nipple, I reach down and unsnap and unzip your shorts and push them free of your hips and down your legs. As you kick them off, you pull your breast free with a plop and stand before me wearing only your 3" sandals and a tiny sheer patch of cloth that shows the lips of your pussy well defined through it. As you grasp the sides of the thong (you don't normally like to wear thongs but this is a wonderful exception!) you pull up and the the tiny triangle of almost non existent material disappears between the lips of your wet pussy until the outer labia are puffing out on either side. I can see your juices flowing down the inside of your thighs and smell the arousal on you.

I pull you between my spread legs and nuzzle my face in between your legs and inhale the excitement there. I reach up and tug on the thin straps on your hips that are holding the thong on and as I try to pull it off and down your legs, it sticks to you for a moment - glued by the cum you are excreting. It finally pulls free and I yank the strip of cloth off you.

I pull you forward and sideways until you are lying on the sofa. With one hand, I place your left leg over the back of the sofa and your right on the floor and immediately bury my face in the juncture of your thighs. No lengthy kissing or foreplay this time; I have been driven mad by the surprise of you and your strip tease and the smell of your juices are driving me crazy. But I will slow down; I want this pleasure for both of us to last - work be damned!

Slowly, I run the flat of my tongue from the bottom to the top of your outer lips, taking a moment to suck each of them in gently for a few minutes to enjoy the precum you have left on each one. I never go near the inner lips or your clitoris until 20 minutes of this teasing has passed. You are begging me for my tongue inside of you and squirming left and right to try and force me inside you. However, I know that you like to prolong the foreplay as much as I do, so I will not give in just yet.

You are already pumping out a steady stream of sweet tasting cum and I of course haven't missed a drop of it. I finally brush the tip of your straining red clit with the flat of my tongue and your body shakes as shocks of energy flow through you and the first real orgasm hits you fast and furious. You cry out in sweet release; but we both know I am not finished yet. My tongue follows its assault on your clit by diving into your pussy now with fervor as it laps up the increasing stream of your nectar. We are both moaning and groaning now as we are feeling the same emotions and mind altering feelings!

I pull my tongue and instead insert three curling fingers inside you and search unerringly for that special spot. As I find it and press and massage it, you hips go wild as you are overcome with orgasm after orgasm. You reach down to hold my wrist tightly in your hand as you fuck my fingers and keep them on the g spot until you can stand no more and pull my hand out.

I stand from the sofa and, never taking my eyes off you, bring my fingers to my mouth and lick them clean. Ah, lord! I love the taste of you!

I start to slowly remove my own clothes while I watch your hands pleasing yourself. One hand is tweaking and pulling on a nipple while the other has fingers buried in your cunt and is slowly fucking yourself. Your glazed eyes watch me as each article of my clothes hit the floor until I stand before you naked and with my precum covered cock pointing rock hard at you.

Crawling slowly onto the sofa from the end, I am soon between your legs and I reach down to pull the foot from the floor and take it as well as the leg over the back of the sofa and place them both on my shoulders. With an accuracy born of many lovemaking sessions, my cock is already resting at the entrance of your saturated pussy and with a slight movement of my hips, I slide easily inside you.

As the warmth and tightness of your pussy envelopes me, you hook your ankles behind my neck and start to leverage yourself on my cock as I thrust into you slowly and withdraw as slow. It is an agonizing form of torture to drag our loving out but the ecstasy of the end result has always been worth it.

Your legs drop to my waist and your hips are now bucking to meet mine as our mutual speed continues and we both near the end. As I can feel your cream covering my cock, and you cry out "I'm Cumming!! Oh God! Yes!" I feel myself let go and I fill your own gushing insides with my cum in burst after burst.

As our combined juices boil out around my embedded cock and dampen the cushions of the sofa, I fall onto your chest and we finally exchange the kisses we have waited so long for.

"Thanks for 'lunch, my darling"

"You are so welcome my sweet husband! Thank you for sharing it!"

We slowly disentangled, cleaned up the stains on the stain-proofed sofa, and I took a warm cloth from the sink and washed both of us down before we re-dressed. As you left, you kissed me again long and hard, asking me not to work too hard or too long since you would be waiting eagerly for me on my return home.

So promising, I walked you to the door and watched longingly as your sweet bottom disappeared from view. I returned to my desk famished and as I quickly ate the snack you had brought, I thought back on what we had done and promised myself that I would leave within a couple of hours and return to you.

I couldn't wait and concentration came hard but I left the office with two hours.

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers