Lunch Break

Story Info
She can't find his documents. He responds.
2.5k words
3.94
29.2k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first story. All feedback appreciated.

-

Him:

I walk into the small office in the philosophy department at my university. It is summer and most of the campus is empty. The small university town is mostly made of students and they leave to more interesting places during the vacation. Only thesis-writing grad students like myself remain.

As I walk into the office, I see her. She is sitting behind a small desk and has her legs stretched out and resting on top of the desk. Legs. Long, muscular, naked legs with just the right amount of fat on them. She is wearing one of those high-waisted denim shorts that barely cover her ass. Everything from her lovely thighs to her bare feet is on full display.

She is probably one of the few undergraduate students remaining in the summer, working an on-campus job to make ends meet. She is Asian, maybe with a little bit of Latino mixed in. She has big, lovely black eyes on a beautiful oval face with luscious lips. Her long, rich, straight black hair falls over shoulders. Her tight t-shirt struggles to contain her almost perfectly round breasts. Probably a 34C. In short, she's stunning. She has that youthful unselfconsciousness about her beauty.

I have just returned from an intense session of swimming. I'm simply wearing shorts with no underwear. Seeing her, my cock instantly becomes a little hard.

-

Her:

It's lunch break and I'm the only one there as everyone else is out to lunch. I've been working here for hardly a few days. I'm just learning the ropes and don't know much about how things work around here. I've been asked to hold the fort while they eat.

I see him come in. I see him in my field of vision, but I don't lift my head towards him. I keep my head buried in my book and check him out from behind the pages. He looks lean, muscular and tall, almost six feet tall. He has a short, scruffy beard and a buzz cut. He's probably in his late twenties, with an intelligent face and an incredibly masculine vibe. He's wearing a navy blue t-shirt, shorts and sandals.

I sit there and hope that he'll just decide to leave. I don't want to deal with more paperwork. He walks up to my desk and clears his throat. Is that the outline of his cock that's visible through his shorts? It gets me a little excited.

I look up and smile. "Oh sorry. Didn't see you come in," I lie. "How can I help you?" He has an exasperated look.

-

Him:

"Hi. I'm a PhD student in the philosophy department. I was sent an email saying that my scholarship documents haven't been received by this office and that I may lose funding next semester. But I definitely had those papers sent in from the foundation supporting my scholarship. I checked with them and they even forwarded me the FedEx delivery confirmation. It's definitely in this office somewhere."

I show her a print-out of the delivery report. I'm frustrated. This office has been consistently incompetent. And now they're fucking with my livelihood. How is one supposed to write a dissertation on the metaphysics of modality in peace if you're constantly threatened that you might lose your daily bread.

-

Her:

Ok. I have no idea what he's talking about. I panic. He seems angry. Perhaps I should wait for the others to show up in an hour so, but that'd just make him more angry. And for some reason I really don't want to do that.

I tell him that I'll search for his papers. Can he wait? I point him to a chair. He says yes, but he ignores the chair and goes to a corner of the room, leans back against the wall and stares at me. This makes me uncomfortable.

I start looking for his file in the shelves and desks.

-

Him:

It's been 15 mins and she's still searching, mumbling apologies throughout. She doesn't seem to know what she's doing.

She's bending over a box of files on a table on the far side of the room. Her ass sticking out, ensconced in those incredible denim shorts. All this moving around has caused her tight t-shirt to creep up a couple of inches above her waist and her midriff and the small of her back are naked and visible. She's making me more and more horny.

I'm getting increasingly frustrated. It's been a lot of paperwork back and forth to get this scholarship.

On top of this, endorphins are coursing through my veins after an hour of swimming.

The lust, anger and energy combine and something comes over me. Clarity washes through me. I know exactly what to do here.

I walk over to her and slap her, hard, on her right butt-cheek.

-

Her:

Craaack! The sound rings through the silent office. What is that pain? Did he just slap me?

I turn around quickly to face him and barely manage to say, "What...?!" Before I can finish, he grabs my right hand, twists it and pins it around my back. He pushes me roughly against the table and forces his mouth on me. His tongue is inside my mouth, which was wide open in shock. His left hand grabs my cheeks and holds my mouth open, which is instinctively trying to close.

His tongue is raping my mouth.

I can feel his now rock hard cock pressing into my belly. It seems gigantic. Fear courses through my veins.

His tongue leaves my mouth and he looks straight into my eyes. Despite all this intensity, he seems really calm. Even amused with a half-smile. That's when I realize that screaming would be futile. He has control of this situation and things will not end well if I resist.

He says slowly and clearly, "I am going to fuck you." He pauses. "With my cock."

With my cock, he says. The cock that is angrily trying free itself from his shorts and wants to impale my belly. His cock which won't broker any argument. The image of his cock thrusting inside me creates a new wave of fear. But now the fear is accompanied my arousal and lust. I try to resist. But the combination of the two is heady.

I can feel myself becoming wet.

-

Him:

My left hand grabs her left breast. I knead it roughly through her t-shirt and bra. I let go of her right hand pinned behind her back. My right hand goes to her rear and I massage her ass. It's exquisitely soft. She doesn't seem to wearing panties. Or she's wearing a thong. I thrust my mouth on her lips again. Invading her mouth. This time she's responding and reciprocating.

My right hand travels down her rear and towards her crotch, which I start massaging.

A soft moan escapes her.

She's mine now.

I'm massaging her breasts and crotch and kissing her mouth heavily. I start thrusting my cock against her stomach so she can feel my cock so much better.

-

Her:

I cannot believe this is happening. I'm putty in his hands. It seems like I have totally given up. He is emotionally and physically dominating me. And somehow this is incredibly erotic.

I can feel his hard, muscled torso pressing against me as he dry humps my stomach. My hands instinctively try to push his stomach away. I can feel his taut abs underneath his shirt.

Am I pushing him away or am I enjoying it? My hands slide up his torso to his chest and feel his muscles, like ropes strung across his body. I guess I'm enjoying it.

-

Him:

I can feel her arms all over me. I stop suddenly, let go of her and step back. I grin at her, "You hot little slut. I'm going to give you the fucking you deserve. Take off your shirt."

She looks back meekly. She hesitates for a few seconds. I don't say a word and stare at her. She peels off her t-shirt. She's wearing a pink sports bra that's one size too small for her round, soft, gravity-defying breasts.

"Take off your bra."

This time she doesn't hesitate. She reaches behind and unclasps her bra. She removes them and drops them to the floor. Her breasts drop free and look happy. Her nipples are hard. Her long, straight black hair falls from her shoulders and onto her breasts.

She looks back at me blankly. Awaiting instructions.

-

Her:

What am I doing? It's as though I've lost complete control of my actions. Like I'm just a spectator to my lust taking over me. I can feel that I'm dripping wet. It's probably visible through my short shorts. I need his cock. I need it inside me. I need it right now.

He says, "Turn around and bend over."

I comply. I place my hands on the old mahogany table and wait for instructions. He comes up behind me to my left and pushes me down between the shoulder blades. My arms fold and my tits are squeezed against the cold desk. My ass is sticking up in the air.

He starts spanking me. Hard. It's very rhythmic. Left butt-cheek. Then right butt-cheek. Then left butt-cheek. The tempo is constant and each slap stings. I whimper and moan. All that flesh moving around is making me wetter. The pain is increasing steadily, but isn't intolerable. He seems to know what he's doing.

I'm glad the floor is empty. The sounds of slapping and moaning are probably ringing down the hallway.

Suddenly he stops. He's now right behind me. I can feel his cock pressing into my ass. He's kissing my neck and back. Softly, gently. This sudden change is electric. I start breathing a little more easily. Maybe now he'll fuck me.

-

Him:

I reach down her front undo her short shorts. I slide it down till her ankles and she steps out them. She's wearing a black thong.

For a few minutes. I kiss her back and play with her cunt, her clit and her inner thighs. The moaning is increasing. Earlier it was a moaning mixed with pain. Now it is clearly pleasure. She is so wet that she is dripping on the sides of her thighs.

She is pushing her ass back. Desiring my fingers to enter her. Seeking my cock.

Not so easy, girl.

-

Her:

Why won't he do it? He said he'd fuck me. With his cock.

He's stopped kissing. His hands are on my hair. He's playing with my loose hair while he stroking my pussy. With one hand he collects all my hair and bunches them together.

Very abruptly he pulls me up by my hair. Again the fear hits me. My breasts which were squeezed against the table now dangle.

In one swift motion he rips off my thong. Then two of his fingers roughly enter my slit. Very rapidly, he starts moving his fingers up and down inside me. My breasts are swinging and my hips start jerking. My nipples are brushing against the table. The cold sensation is exquisite.

I'm cumming. Hard. I let go of all inhibitions and I'm moaning and screaming softly.

All of a sudden, his fingers leave me. I thrust my ass back at him seeking his fingers.


"Please. Don't stop," I beg.

-

Him:

I smile as I hear her plead. With one hand I drop my shorts. My 6.5 inch, nice and thick cock can finally breathe. It's almost as desperate as her.

In one clean motion, I enter her. Her surprise is palpable. She moans hard. This is what she's been waiting for.

I'm still not thrusting. I pull her up by her hair. I let go of her hair and drop my hand to her clit. The other hand is mauling her breasts.

"What do you say?" I ask.

-

Her:

"Please fuck me," I hear myself replying. I can feel his thick cock stretching my young pussy.

I have had sex only with one person before this. I've had the same boyfriend since high school. Sex with him is very vanilla. The pulsating cock that's now inside me is nothing like I've experienced before.

He doesn't seem to be responding. His right hand is still angrily working away at my clit. I'm start to cum again.

"Please fuck me with your cock," I struggle to say between my heavy breathing.

Then it starts. He's thrusting slowly at first. Then rapidly. The sound of his hips slapping against my ass rings loudly through the empty office. His left arm pushed across my breasts and his hand is gripping my right breast.

I cum hard. The orgasm is earth-shattering. I literally think I'll die if the sensations go any higher. I'm shouting, "Oh god! Oh my fucking god!" It seems to last forever.

As the waves of the orgasm finish crashing through my shivering wreck of a body, I realize that he's still thrusting. I can hear his grunts. He's going to cum soon.

-

Him:

Her screaming has really set me off. I'm pushing myself as hard I can go. There was a burning desire to fuck the ever-living shit out of her and that desire is being consummated.

"Please don't come inside me", she says. Fair enough.

With incredible effort, I slow my thrusts and then pull out.

I ask her to turn around and kneel. She complies unhesitatingly. I bring my cock to her face and say, "Suck." She takes my cock in her mouth. She starts sucking, but I can't take it anymore. I hold her head and start thrusting again. I'm fucking her mouth. She's gagging. She slaps my legs trying to push me away. I pull out.

Just a couple of strokes and I'm cumming. I'm cumming long, fast streams of thick, white liquid. I aim for her face and tits.

As I finish, I slap my cock against her face and tits and squeeze out the last few drops.

She drops to the floor. Exhausted and covered in my cum. She has a look on her face of relief and contentment.

I find my shorts and put them on while she looks on. I walk up to her, bend, and give her a long, gentle kiss while fondling her breast.

I stand up, walk to the door and say, "I'll be back in a couple of hours. You'd better find my file by then."

I wink and leave.

-

Her:

15 mins later, I've managed to clean myself up. My torn thong is stuffed inside my desk drawer. The others in the office are returning from lunch.

The office administrator asks if anything came up while they were away. I reply, "Oh nothing much. Richard Cregg came looking for his scholarship file. I couldn't find it, but I said that we'd be able to find it for him if he returns in a couple of hours. Can you help me? He seemed rather insistent."