Lunch Break

Story Info
A much needed escape at lunchtime...
1k words
3.79
9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His frustration with work had increased to an almost physical level now. He needed the release that he craved, to break free and release the frustration. He texted his toy and told her where to be and when. She replied instantly that she would be there.

This wasn't the first, second or even third time of their meeting. They had begun chatting online months ago and found so many things in common but circumstances kept them apart for now except on brief occasions. She was his toy, his submissive little plaything and he loved her for it. He could depend on her to be there for him when he desperately needed it. She would come at his call and obey his every whim. He cared for her and when she needed someone to call on he was there for her.

Fifteen minutes until his lunch break and he got the text he had been waiting for. She was sat outside his house in her car, dressed as he had demanded those many months ago already teasing herself but not allowing herself to climax until she had his permission.

Nick left work and hurried home, as he approached his front door she got out of the car and demurely stood by the door waiting.

Without a word Nick unlocked the door and led her inside locking the door behind them both. He led her to centre of the front room and made her stand there whilst he checked her over again. Heels, short skirt (his fingers traced up the outside of her thighs lifting the dress to check she was panty free like he prefered for these occasions), blouse and the red bra that framed her gorgeous full breasts. His fingers, trembling with anticipation, gently stroked her shoulder length dark hair to oneside as he leaned in, his warm breath on her neck before he kissed her just under her ear.

His hands reached round round and lifted her skirt and she stood leaning back against him slightly. His fingers found the wetness of her slit and danced over her clit making her legs shake. His kisses descended down her neck until finally the frustration took over and he bit down, hard enough to satisfy his anger but not enough to draw blood.

He dragged her across the room, grabbing the cuffs from the drawer in the coffee table he bound her arms behind her back and shoved her down on the sofa dropping to his knees in front of her, wrenching her legs wide apart as she gasped.

Hurriedly he kissed and bit his way up the insides of her shaking thighs and closed his mouth over her cunt. His tongue flickered inside of her making her writhe on the sofa under the constant pressure. Her breathing speading up, her trembling telling him she was close. He pulled back.

Standing he stripped his suit pants off, boxers, shoes and socks all in one motion. He moved forwards and straddled her chest. Feverishly pulling her blouse open and unhooking the bra from it's front clasp he grabbed handfuls of her amazing tits and wrapped them around his throbbing cock. Craning her neck his fucktoy was able to wrap her lips around the tip of his cock as he slowly fucked her tits.

This was taking too long and he needed something harder. Shuffling forwards he grabbed a handful of her hair and rammed his cock down her throat feeling her choke and gag. Gripping her head he furiously fucked her face, feeling his cock swelling and pulsing as he looked down at her big eyes he exploded, filling her mouth with his cum watching her desperately swallowing as he tried to fuck his cum down her throat.

Slowly coming down from the rush he slid out of her mouth and kissed his way down her body again. The frustration leaking out of him like the last drips of his cream on her lips. Kissing, licking and sucking on her nipples as he moved back to her sweet pussy licking and sucking as she recovered from his ferocious fucking.

He looked up, raising his head...

"You may cum now my beautiful fucktoy."

With that he lowered his head and sucked hard on her clit pushing her over the edge. She tried to be quiet, however she was never very good at that as the neighbours could attest to and her panting and half-shrieks filled his ears again.

Standing he pulled her to her feet. She stood shakily looking at her Master, the traces of his cum still on her gasping lips, hands still bound behind her back as he moved and spun her round. Bending her over the arm of the sofa he spread her legs wider and moved in behind her.

Reaching down he guided his now throbbing length to her soaked cunt and began to feed himself into her. Stretching her open and filling her he reached forwards and grabbed her cuffed arms, using them to get more forceful leaverage. With one hand twisted into her arms and one reaching forwards to drag her head up by her hair he began fucking her.

This wasn't 'making love', this was the hard angry fucking of someone having a shit day and needing someone to help them unwind. His thrusts were hard and forceful, slamming her thighs against the arm of the sofa with every hammering push forwards. Her breasts bounced under her which he could see reflected in the TV as he fucked her hard and fast.

His need built and built until he could not hold back any more. Pulling out he spun her round and dropped her to her knees. She knelt, opening her mouth as he came for the second time. Strings of cum splashed into her open mouth, on her chin and dripped down onto those amazing breasts.

Spent he leaned forwards and braced himself on the arm of the sofa as his toy leaned forwards and licked his cock clean of their juices. He stood shakily himself now and carefully, tenderly released her strained arms from the cuffs. She quickly scooped the rest of the cum into her mouth and swallowed. He gently stroked her hair and helped her back to the sofa. Taking her in his arms he gently kissed her forehead and held her for the rest of his break.

Needless to say the afternoon went better.