Lunch Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying on his back, he looked up and smiled at her. Returning the smile, she went to her knees between his legs and leaned forward. With her face just above his cock, she took hold of it in her hands, letting her closed fingers slide up and down his shaft. Then she licked it once and continued using her hand. She licked it again, continued with her hand, loving the expressions crossing his face. Sticking out her tongue, she licked it one more time before opening her mouth and taking in as much as she could.

He moaned loudly as his hips raised, trying to push himself deeper inside her mouth. With every thrust of his hips, she pulled back. Keeping her hand at the base, she slid her mouth up and down his shaft, licking him, flicking the tip of her tongue against his skin as she moved over his length. A moment later, taking his cock out of her mouth, she placed her lips over the side, wetting her lips and letting them glide along his shaft from base to head, sucking the head in for a moment before sliding her lips along the other side. Taking him in her mouth one more time, she got him wet, then placed her hand there again before moving to his sack, gently sucking one mound inside her mouth, then the other. As soon as she had released him, he pulled away from her.

Before she realized what was happening, he had pulled her onto the bed further. Placing the bottoms of her feet onto his shoulders, he practically dove in between her legs. Her chuckle at the sight of him nose diving was quickly squelched by a deep guttural moan as his tongue began to perform magic against her clit.

"Oh, shit!" she whispered, surprised and almost shocked to feel the first waves of orgasm building from deep within. Her fingers wound in his hair as he continued, his tongue teasing and licking against her. "Goddamn!" she swore as the waves tumbled upon themselves, culminating in a shattering orgasm that left her feeling weak and disoriented.

Mind still reeling, she was barely aware that he had moved, his body now atop of hers. Once more she heard herself swear, this time at the suddenness of his entry. Seemingly of it's own volition, her hips raised to meet his every thrust, their bodies embroiled in a dance to music unheard, merely felt. Thoughts raced across the meadows of her mind, but none stayed long enough to register any meaning. All senses had disappeared from existence save the sense of touch and feel.

She could feel him deep inside her, his body slapping against hers. She could feel his muscles move beneath her hands, his breath against her neck, his sweat on her skin. Those waves deep within her began to roll again, toppling onto and over each other, as another orgasm began to build... or perhaps it was an extension of the first, she no longer knew nor cared. She felt his release inside her, filling her with his juices as he thrust one last time against her. Fully expecting him to withdraw from her, roll onto his back and collapse beside her, she was completely shocked to feel his thumb against her clit, teasing and rubbing. Almost immediately the waves that had begun to subside were again rolling, building to a greater strength than before, until they came crashing forth with such force she blacked out for a moment as her body shook from the impact.

The sound of his soft chuckle brought her back to reality a few minutes later. She turned her head to see him lying on his side, his head in his hand, smiling at her.

"What?" she asked.

"That was completely unexpected."

"Yeah," she agreed, thinking this wasn't the outcome she had envisioned when she agreed to meet him. And especially not after she first saw him.

"Regrets?"

"Don't ask me that right now. I'm barely here."

"Good. Thought it was just me. What do ya say we hop in the shower, go watch some TV, grab some dinner somewhere, come back here and do it all again?"

"Think you can repeat that?"

He took a deep breath. "What do ya say we hop in the -"

"Oh shush! That wasn't what I meant and you know it."

He chuckled. "No. Might come close to a repeat performance, but... Nope, I ain't that good. Sorry."

"Well, I might just have to keep you around anyway."

"Are you sure? I mean.. I am a baby, after all."

"Shut up. Now, help me up, I don't think I can move."

"Ah, now it's all making sense. You just want me around to carry you from room to room. Hell, baby, my pleasure!"

He crawled over her to the edge of the bed, then lifted her in his arms once he was standing. He then carried her across the hall to the bathroom. She had no idea if he'd be around for a week, a month, a year... it didn't matter. As the water splashed down over them, she decided that she didn't care what anyone else thought... thirty-five or sixty-five, he made her feel good about being her, and that was what was important.

12