Lunch Date

Story Info
A brief adventure over lunch.
1.5k words
3.98
36.6k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled down my windows to let in the breeze and smiled to myself. It was a beautiful day. The heat finally broke with the rains last night and the sky was crystal clear. Turning up the radio a notch I relaxed to "Hard to Handle" on the radio and caught myself singing along. It's amazing how being done for the day at noon can give a girl an attitude adjustment.

I was nearly to your office so I pulled over to a gas station. Slipping into the bathroom, I combed my hair, straightened my sundress, and removed my panties - tucking them into my purse. Pulling out my small egg vibe, I tied on the harness so it sat snugly against my clit. I refreshed my lipstick and headed out again.

I couldn't help singing to myself as I drove to your office. It had been a little while since we had seen one another and I had missed you terribly. Your smile, you gentleness...just you. I was excited just to see you and share my week with you.

Arriving at the office building, I stride in and chat with the boisterous secretary up front. She gives me the once over then smiles at me before calling you to let you know I have arrived. We chat a little as you bustle about handing off tasks you won't get to today. She tells me about how you have been fattening up all the staff and confides that no matter what the others say...she really likes you. I laugh and give her a wink, confiding that so do I.

You arrive like a specter and give me a bear hug, wrapping your arms around me and engulfing me. I can tell you have missed me and I squirm out of your grasp. The secretary looks away, embarrassed, and I see you flash her a grin. You take my by the arm and lead me to your office and I take a seat across from your desk.

"I'm so glad you were able to stop out," you say, as you take your seat behind the desk. Whispering you coo, "Have you been a good girl?"

I feel a soft vibration begin between my thighs and I smile. I cross my legs, squeezing them together and say, "I have tried".

We chat a little about our jobs and you can tell your little remote still works as I squirm a little in my seat. I am starting to flush and you can see the outline of my nipples through the light fabric of my sundress. The slight arousal I felt in your presence intensifies with every moment I have a vibrator dancing between my thighs. You get up and close the door.

"Show it to me," you say softly.

"Yes, sir."

I stand to comply, lifting my skirt. My thighs are bared as I slide the hem of my skirt up, enjoying the sensation of the fabric against my skin. I pull the skirt up enough that you can see my neatly groomed sex and the small harness holding the vibe against my clit. You lean in close and breathe deeply, caressing my thighs softly. You can feel me tremble at your touch and I give a soft moan at the contact.

The vibrations immediately cease and their lack is tangible. My hands drop the hem of my skirt as you chastise me for making a sound the staff might hear. I apologize profusely and you calmly tell me we are done here for the moment. Its time to head for lunch. I hear an odd noise coming from behind your desk but before I have a chance to ask about it, you have me by the elbow and are guiding me out.

You lead me back to the main entrance and I wave goodbye to the secretary. I am sure she can tell what's going on by the way I am breathing and the pink flush that covers my face. Taking me by the arm, you guide me to your car and open the door. I sit down and you quietly bind my hands and feet with leather cuffs.

As you walk around the car, I press the hard leather against the egg and grind my hips. When I hear your door opening, I lay my hands back on my lap demurely and wait patiently for whatever may come next.

You make sure I have my seatbelt fastened and start the car. Warm, winding music plays from the cd player as you drive. You reach over and caress my thigh as we drive and talk. We have a half hour drive before we reach our destination so you slide the skirt up to caress my sex. Your fingers find me soaking wet and incredibly aroused. You push my seat back so I am reclining and move my hands behind the headrest. You continue to talk casually as you push the vibe aside and slide your fingers into me.

You have me panting and grinding, begging for more. Begging to taste you. Begging to fuck you. You just laugh and push the sundress off my breasts to reveal my lacy bra. A quick flick of your fingers and the front clasp is undone. You are pulling and twisting my nipples as you share a story about your co-workers and something funny your neighbor said.

I am almost in tears, my desire is so strong. I cry out occasionally at the rough touches but they just intensify the moisture between my thighs.

"Please, sir. Please. I didn't mean to cry out earlier. Please, may I taste you before lunch? I would much rather devour you than any item on the menu."

You relent and smile. Pulling over, you come around to my side of the car and remove my wrists from behind the headrest. You unclasp my hands and move my arms behind my back. You re-bind me in this way, push the vibe back between my thighs and walk back around to your side of the car.

Undoing your belt and unzipping your fly takes you a moment. You pull out your semi-hard cock for me and pull me across you so my face is in your lap. You take hold of my arms and tug on them to put tension on my shoulders as I greedily take your cock into my mouth. My lips and tongue toy with the tip and you can hear the wet smacking noises as I slide all the way down on you. After a few moments, you release my arms and say, "good girl".

I feel my vibe come back on and you pull back out on the road. Your hand caresses my head and hair as you drive, sometimes burying your cock in my throat. I moan against your cock as the vibe brings me closer and closer to climax. Your hand moves from my hair to my back, down to my breasts and then down to my ass. You pull me closer to you and slide a finger into my slick sex, working in and out of me excruciatingly slowly.

Panting, grinding, sucking on you... My moans become louder and you withdraw your hand, turning off the vibe. "Do you have something to ask me, sweets?" you say with a smile in your voice.

I moan "mmmhmm" against your cock but I continue to suck you enthusiastically as we drive along.

"Go ahead, then."

I remove my mouth from your slick shaft and whisper, "Sir, I would like to come. Please let me come. I want to come with your fingers inside me and I want to feel you come in my mouth. Please, sir?"

The vibe comes back on and you grab hold of my head roughly, burying your cock in my throat.

"Yes, little one. Yes."

You slide two fingers into me and you pull off to the side of the road. Putting the car in park, you recline your seat back and push me down harder and faster on your cock. I am doing everything I can to intensify the level of suction and when you push your fingers into me again, I explode. I climax against your hand and the vibe, my moans vibrating your shaft as it slides against the back of my throat. You take hold of my hair with both your hands and work me up and down on you, moaning. Your whole body tenses as you climax, my mouth working on you...tasting you.

We lay like that a few moments, entwined. I plant a few soft kisses on your thighs and stomach. You reach down and tenderly draw me against you, kissing my temple. You reach down and tidy yourself up then come around the car.

Opening the door, you unbind my hands and ankles then straighten my skirt. You pull me to my feet and hold me tenderly, kissing my mouth.

"We're late for lunch," you tell me and we are on our way again...talking warmly as if this were an every day occurrence.