Lunch Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know where to look first, her hardened nipples pointing right at me, or her exposed pussy. Her lips pouting out to see me through the closely cropped blonde hair. My mind was racing at the site in front of me. "Oh, God, Paula. You are magnificent." She lightly stroked her left nipple as her right hand lightly brushed her bush. Just as quickly, she turned around and stepped back inside. This time closing the door completely. My mind was jello at what I had just seen. I could feel the ooze of pre-cum wetting the crotch of my panties. I sat in silence for a couple of minutes when the quiet was broken by the sound of the red teddy being flipped over the stall door.

"Now, it's your turn." My earlier fears were coming to life at this moment. I started to plead at the door with Paula, but she said nothing. Finally, I grabbed the teddy and went inside the next stall. I made sure to latch the door behind me. When she heard the latch, Paula finally spoke. "I want to see you when you have changed. I'll be waiting." I slowly undressed in the stall wondering if this was all worth it. The throbbing erection said it was, but I still wasn't convinced. I didn't hear Paula, but I assumed she was sitting on the bench waiting for me to make a grand entrance.

"Paula, are you ready?" I asked quietly, hoping Sara would not hear. The teddy fit perfectly. It was cut extremely high around a woman's hips. My height caused the fabric to pull tightly at my crotch, although I assumed Paula had thought of that. Thin straps over the shoulders held it in place. Breasts would have filled out the front a bit, but a guy can't have everything! I unlatched the door and slowly walked out. Paula was sitting on the bench as expected. She smiled when she saw me for the first time.

Paula motioned for me to turn around and walk toward the far end of the dressing area. "I want to see you walk." I did as instructed and moved the ten feet down the hall.

Just as I turned around, Sara appeared through the curtain. "Can I help with anything?," she started to ask as she got her first look at me. I froze, not knowing what to say and having no where to go. Paula's reaction told me I had been set-up.

"I don't know Sara, do you think Dean needs any help?" My cock was standing straight up against my belly. I could feel the pre-come oozing from the tip. Sara walked straight toward me, her eyes never leaving mine.

"You know Dean, you are not the first man I've had in here shopping for himself, but you are the first I've caught." She smiled a wicked smile at me. "How does it feel? Not too tight, is it?" She cupped her hand and laid it against my cock and balls, her fingers lightly tickling my sac, before looping an index finger under the fabric at the edge of the leg hole. She gave the fabric a light tug. "Feel's about right, not too tight. Please turn around." I did as she said. The back was basically a thong, by now the fabric wedged up my ass. She lightly brushed my ass cheek causing me to jump. "Very nice. I assume you will take it?"

"Yes, I believe I will Sara." I said in my proudest voice. The girls both giggled at my attempt.

Finally Paula spoke, "Dean, you'd better change if we are ever going to get lunch." I hurried to the stall and quickly dressed. By now, both girls were at the register talking amongst themselves. I handed over the teddy.

"Paula tells me you are buying her things as well." I quickly pulled out my Visa and handed it over to Sara. They exchanged pleasantries and Sara handed me the bag. "Dean, if you need anything else, please come back. Call me first, I can schedule some time for you when the store will be quiet. I promise." She blew me a kiss as we left.

"Paula, we need to find a bathroom."

"Are you gonna be sick?"

"No, I'm about to cum in my pants!"

Our next meeting was somewhat of a departure from our regular routines. Paula had told me to pick her up outside her office and she would give me directions to our lunchtime location. She told me to bring my undies along, but I didn't have to have them on when I picked her up in my convertible. She was right on time, as was I. We headed down toward the water, Paula giving me directions as we made small talk. After about ten minutes, I thought I knew where we were headed, but I did not know why. We pulled up to a small seaside parking lot looking back toward the city skyline. Finding a place in the shade, I pulled in and turned off the motor. "I think you should go and get ready for our lunch." I got out of the car and walked the short distance to the public restrooms. Fortunately, they were reasonably clean. I quickly changed my undies and hustled back to the car. Paula was reclining in the passenger seat enjoying the sunshine when I returned. "That was very fast, Dean. You are a very good boy and I'd like to reward you for your efforts. First, I think you should put the top up." I wasn't sure why, but I promptly pushed the button to raise the top and latched it close.

"So, have you gone back to see Sara without me?"

"No, not yet and I'm not sure that I will. That was really embarrassing."

"I know it was, but you really enjoyed it, didn't you." With that, Paula leaned toward me from the passenger seat. Her lips lightly brushed mine, her tongue flicking between them to probe my mouth. Before I knew what she was doing, her right hand was rubbing my semi-hard penis through my slacks. My penis began to straighten itself in the smooth fabric. Her nimble fingers unhooked my belt and lowered my zipper. After taking care of the top button, she pushed my shirt aside. The dark undies were now visible to her and anyone who would walk by the car. A wet spot had already appeared on the sheer fabric. I quickly looked around, but luckily the park was mostly empty as we were a bit early for the lunch hour. I knew this would soon change. Paula ran her nails lightly across the underside of my erection, causing it to jump. "Oh, you like that, do you."

"Yes Paula, I do." Paula's fingers danced around, occasionally stroking my covered cock, occasionally scratching at my balls. She was driving me to madness with her light sense of touch, a fact she was very aware of and enjoying immensely. "Paula, please make me cum." I finally said it. I had thought it many times, but had never the courage to ask.

After about a minute, Paula finally spoke to me. "Do you realize that I have not seen your penis? I have only felt it and imagined it through the fabrics I have given to you. Raise your hips, Dean." I quickly did so. Paula pulled the panties to one side, thus exposing my erection through the left leg whole of the panties. My seven inches stood straight up against my belly. "Ooh, that is quite nice. Even better than I had imagined it would be. Do you mind if I kiss it?"

"Are you kidding, of course I don't mind!" I nearly yelled. Paula looked around, then bent over to bring my erection to her lips. At first, she lightly brushed it, then she opened her lips and slid the head inside her mouth. I could feel her warmth as her tongue circled the tip of my erection in her mouth. Finally, she sat back up and smiled at me. Her fingers circled my erection and she began to pump my cock with a steady rhythm. I tried to hold on for as long as I could, but soon I could feel my orgasm rising. Another couple strokes and a stream of cum hit my belly. Paula continued to stroke my cock until she was sure I was dry. By now, the cum was running down my belly towards my semi-hard cock. She licked a bit of my fluids, then scooped up a blob onto her finger. She put the finger near my lips. I opened my mouth and accepted her finger inside.

Paula handed me a couple napkins. "You better clean yourself up and get changed. I need to get back for a meeting. I'm glad you enjoyed our lunch."

We decided to take a break for a time to cool down our sexual feelings. We still get together for lunch, but I now wear my own pants! Paula has hinted that we return to fun and games at lunch, maybe I should be in charge. I'm already thinking about the possibilities.

12