Lunch in the Chair

Story Info
Bondage & lunch brighten dreary winter day.
2.1k words
4.13
42k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trubbycat
Trubbycat
25 Followers

She had lost all track of time while she sat there.

There was no sound in the empty room except her breathing echoing off the bare walls and hardwood floor. The furniture had not yet been delivered. She could still smell the new floor varnish, refinished the day before they moved in. It gave her a slight headache, but the room was large enough that there was adequate ventilation. She knew it was still daytime, as she felt the sun's weak winter afternoon warmth through the picture window. She was pleased by the warmth, but at the same time shivered at the thought that someone might see her in this predicament because as yet there were no curtains.

A soft leather blindfold covered her eyes. She was practically naked, her only garments black latex opera gloves and black latex stockings with stiletto-heeled pumps. She was tied to a chair, her hands behind her back. Her legs were spread wide, her ankles secured to the chair's front legs. She squirmed, trying to get comfortable, but the large dildo in her pussy and butt plug in her ass made that impossible. She inhaled deeply, and as her chest rose she felt the nipple clips tug on her sensitive buds.

This was a completely ridiculous situation. She laughed to herself but no sound emerged, as a large rubber ball gag filled her mouth. The ball was not big enough to cramp her jaw, but after having been there for so long she could not control the stray drool that occasionally dribbled out from her sensual lips.

Had she been there for twenty minutes? An hour? A day? Her concentration came and went, drifting in and out of a dream state as she sat alone in the empty room, her thoughts fragmenting in isolation.

Her reverie was interrupted by the sound of the door opening. She stiffened in anticipation, waiting. There was some rattling in the hall and muffled footsteps on the hall carpet. The muffled steps suddenly became louder and sharper as they hit the bare floor. The heels clacked loudly across the floor, echoes bouncing about, as they approached her. Her breathing increased slightly as she fully returned to where she was and what was happening.

The steps stopped about three feet away from her. She heard something being set on the floor. Silence then followed. For an agonizing eternity there was no sound in the empty room but the echo of her own breathing, and perhaps her heart, pounding so hard in her chest she thought it would burst her ribcage.

"So, you're still here. I'm so glad you could stay. I wish you could see how wonderful you look," he said. She snorted at his lame joke. He did not touch her, but she could feel the air move as he came in close. There was a whiff of cologne, briefly, and then nothing as the air returned to its static condition. His voice whispered softly in her ear. "Maybe I should take those pictures after all. Those halfwits left a lot of crap in the basement when they moved. This camera I found downstairs has a whole roll of film in it. Imagine the guys' faces at Moto Photo when they develop this." A low chuckling followed.

She started to squirm. It was bad enough to be in this situation, but to have her face, and body, on display to the world...

"Well, maybe later," the voice said. "There's only so much time in the day." The heels sounded out again as he moved through the room. "I'll just keep the camera handy in case I'm inspired." She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed a tiny bit. He whispered into her ear, "You're so beautiful. I just don't know what I'm going to do with you." Warm breath blew into her ear and she shivered. A wet tongue played over her ear and, while she trembled, thrust itself inside. She jerked involuntarily.

Hands fumbled behind her head and the ball gag was removed. She worked her jaws back and forth, trying to wipe her lips and chin as bet she could with her tongue, but found it impossible to reach the cooling trails running down her throat.

"Better?"

"Yes, thank you. My jaws were staring to ache."

"The gag wasn't in there that long. I thought you might be hungry."

"I'm starved. Untie me so I can make us some lunch."

"Lunch is on me. Just sit back and relax."

She let out a long sigh. "Like I have a choice?"

"No. Open up."

When she opened her mouth she was rewarded with a straw. The seltzer was cold and bubbly, and she tasted the fresh lime he had squeezed in. "Thank you," she said when she had had her fill. "I was so thirsty."

"You're welcome. Now it's time for lunch."

A spoon brushed her lips and she opened wide. She was rewarded with a rich creamy soup. "Mmmm," she said with her mouth full. "Potato leek. This is so good on a blah winter day. But I certainly didn't make this, and I know you didn't. I didn't even smell anything from the kitchen."

Another spoon entered her mouth and she quieted, enjoying the feeding. "If you must know, I got it last night from the deli. I nuked it just now and I'm spoon feeding it to you. Any other questions?"

"No, sir."

"Good."

The soup was soon finished. When no napkin came she cleaned her face as best she could with her tongue. "That was wonderful," she said.

"Glad you liked it. There's two more courses to go."

A waft of something fruity drifted past her nose and then a cold smoothness brushed her lips. Her tongue darted out and a smile crossed her face. "Strawberry?"

"Yes, and they're not cheap this time of year, either."

The berry brushed back and forth across her mouth, its juices smearing her lips. She opened her mouth and the berry was offered. Taking a bite, she savored the fruit, rolling it around, the flavor filling her mouth. Another bite and the berry was gone. Two more followed. Sweet juice rolled stickily down her neck as she tried her best to slurp everything in.

"This is the last one," he said. "I think you'll like it." When she opened wide she was rewarded with the largest, juiciest berry of the bunch, and this one was dipped in chocolate, the delicious dark kind. She squealed in delight as she gave it a little lick.

Just as she bit into the berry she felt a pinching tug on her nipples. He had grabbed the chain on her clips and gave it a gentle tug. She inhaled sharply but continued eating. He tugged again on her next bite, and again as she finished the treat. As she swallowed, she said, "That was unexpected."

"I'll bet," he said, and tugged again, a bit harder. She moaned, leaning forward as far as she could to relieve the pressure on her nipples as they stretched. He released her chain and she relaxed against the chair back.

When her composure returned he stroked her hair. She looked up at him with her covered eyes and kissed his hand. "Would you care for dessert?" he asked.

She smiled and licked her lips. "I thought the berries were my dessert, but sure."

"Okay then. Here it comes."

The heels clacked on the floor before her as she heard dishes being placed on the floor. Once more she smelled chocolate as something waved under her nose. The treat rubbed across her lips like a fine truffle. When she opened her mouth the treat was popped in. All six inches of it. "Glurphh..." was all she could say as the chocolate coated cock slid in and out of her hungry mouth.

"I know how much you love chocolate," he said. "So I took the liberty of bringing a little extra dipping sauce home. I have to say it feels pretty good to dip your dick into warm chocolate, but what I'm feeling right now feels even better. What do you think?"

Her only answer was a blurbling sound as she greedily sucked at him. Her head bobbed back and forth, her hands clenching behind her back, frustrated at not being able to grab the intruder in her mouth and play with it.

"That's it, get every drop. You're doing a great job," he said, bucking his hips to match her rhythm. "In fact, you're doing such a great job I've got a little reward for you."

Suddenly, the rubber intruders in her pussy and ass that she had almost forgotten about came roaring to life, vibrating in her lower orifices. "Ghaaagh," she sputtered, momentarily spitting out his cock. "You... asshole! You didn't tell me... they were... ghhhh... vibrators!" Her legs, tied for so long, twitched helplessly, trying vainly to close, to hump, but to no avail. She was stuck.

"Now, now," he said, "this was supposed to be a surprise. How was I supposed to tell you about my new toys without ruining everything?" He turned the controls up a notch and watched her shudder in helpless pleasure, back arching.

"Uhhhnnn... this... isn't fair," she panted.

"Of course it isn't," he replied, and smoothly slid his cock back into her mouth.

"Glllgh..." she almost gagged, and resignedly began blowing him in earnest.

An unexpected deep throat almost made him come on the spot. "Uhhnnn," he moaned as he felt himself slide down her gullet. "Wanna play rough, eh?"

The two now battled furiously, with her increasing the ferocity of her blowjob and he responding by upping the voltage of the vibrators buried deep within her. She used all her tricks, rolling her tongue around his tip, lightly biting and scratching with her teeth, sucking so hard her cheeks hollowed. He slammed into her mouth faster and faster, pulling on her clips until she moaned, the vibration in her throat the only weapon against that in her pussy and ass.

The empty room echoed with their forced hisses and gasps and the muffled buzz of the buried vibrators. Loud smacks and slurps escaped her mouth as she gobbled him. Her head flew back and forth as she worked, and he released her clip chain so that he could hold her head. His balls were slapping her chin at this point, and she squirmed maniacally at the hum of her tormenting intruders. Their movements jerked as they steadily lost control.

He let one hand fall to the vibrator controls and turned them up all the way as he guided her head with his other. Surprised by the surge in her loins, she shuddered and came, moaning around his buried cock, her throat spasming around it. With a massive grunt he came, cum pumping so hard that she almost choked, some blowing down her gullet and some spit out reflexively as he emptied himself.

After it was done he slowly withdrew from her mouth, his deflating dick trailing a sticky spiderweb from her frosted lips. He turned off the vibrators and bent to kiss her, tasting himself as he did so. He made sure to have his tongue in her mouth when he removed the nipple clips. Her muffled yell when the nerves came back to life was smothered by his soul kiss, and she responded with passion, their first kiss since this all began.

He deftly untied her and had her stand up, still blindfolded. Gently the plugs were withdrawn, making wet popping sounds as they left her body. Still hypersensitive, she shuddered once more as he playfully fingered her now empty pussy. He stuck his gooey finger into her mouth and she greedily cleaned it. He embraced her tenderly and they stood hugging in their afterglow.

Minutes later he released her and she removed the blindfold. "How do you feel?" he asked as she blinked.

"Okay, I guess," she mumbled as her vision cleared. The sun was at the horizon now and the streetlights snapped on, the houses and trees on the block black outlines in the twilight. "That camera bit was pretty good. I almost believed you had one. I have to ask, though. I kept hearing high heels while I was... whoa!"

He stood there, grinning sheepishly, naked except for a pair of black patent thigh high boots. "Do you like them? They just came the other day from an online bootmaker. You always look so good in your stuff that I just had to try it myself. Tell me... do I look stupid?"

Smiling, she ran her gloved hand along the glossy boots and up his thigh, grabbing his still-dripping dick. "I think they look pretty hot," she said. Her latex glove gave him a squeeze and he moaned as blood started to return. "Of course, you know when it's my turn you'll have to wear these and anything else I might have in mind."

"It's a deal," he said as they kissed again.

Trubbycat
Trubbycat
25 Followers